Wet Dreams May Come - Part 7

by F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2388-wet-dreams-may-come-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2402-wet-dreams-may-come-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2407-wet-dreams-may-come-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2419-wet-dreams-may-come-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2420-wet-dreams-may-come-part-5/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2426-wet-dreams-may-come-part-6/

After getting making sure that the clothes that were somehow magically altered would indeed fit Drake, Devon told him to go into the bathroom as they both would need to clean and freshen up a bit before they took Drake anywhere outside of the apartment.

Devon was standing there trying to figure out how he was going to create some underwear for Drake and some shoes, when he suddenly heard a very large thump and the sound of something like loose plaster crumbling down.  Looking up and over he saw Drake standing back from the doorway looking very confused, and rubbing his head and shoulders as if they slightly hurt.

"Devon!... I.... understand this not.  I cannot get through the doorway, yet last night you brought me through it to your bedroom."

"Duck and turn, Drake.  You need to duck and turn.  You were very tired after your growing ordeal last night and you walked very stooped and slumped over.  I almost had to support you, although it is a good thing I didn't have to completely do so or you would've crushed me.  When you approach doorways you need to bend down from your waist, and then twist your torso sideways a bit to get through."

"Why not are doorways made for people to just walk through?"

"They are, Drake, but you are not most people.   You're eight feet tall, which means you're like two feet to two feet and a little more taller than most average men.  You also have the body of an extreme, ultimate bodybuilder, which means your muscles are about five to ten times more developed than the average human male.  As such, your shoulders and back are broad because of your height, broader because of the muscle, so you're broader than the doorway, where as the rest of us can just walk right through."

"I think this will make it very difficult for me to establish a human existence."

"Difficult, yes.  Impossible, no.  But we will have to be care where and how often we present you during the next week or so as a man your size is a medical anomaly and your fairy brothers will probably be able to suspect you're the once fairy prince.  Just duck and twist and take a shower..... you get into the tub and turn on the faucets, the water will come out above your hea... well for you the water will come out just below your chest.  You may need to squat down to get completely wet."

Devon turned back to figuring out how to make shoes and undergarments for Drake when he heard the distinct sound of breaking metal and shattering hard Plexiglas.

"GENTLY!  Drake!  You need to do everything in slow motion and very gingerly.  Objects are not made for someone of your size and strength."

Waiting breathlessly, hoping he didn't hear the sound of pipes breaking and water gushing, he stood for what felt like an eternity until the gentle cascade of water was heard and then Drake's voice bellowing, "This is almost like the waterfalls in our hills and caverns!  But the soap is so small!"

Devon sighed.  His two heads battled it out for logic right now.  His head with a brain started asking all sorts of questions like how was this going to work out.  Where exactly is he going to go to document Drake being human.  On the other hand, his cock head was beginning to swell and thrust forward wanting to be with Drake, especially since he was displaying such signs of power, and all of it accidental.

While Drake continued to take a shower, Devon looked up on line how a sumo wrestlers' 'thong' was made, deciding that taking an extra bed sheet and making that was going to be the best option right now as underwear for Drake.  One done, Drake was shown how to make his underwear, and then to put on the clothes.  Devon took a shower while he did that and then went to checking under his bed for a box of large leather pieces.

"Devon, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find a box under here."

Devon began to hear the bed creek and see the baseboard rise up.  Drake was lifting that side up one handedly.

"PutitdownPutitdownPutitdown PUT IT DOWN!"

WHUMP!

"Drake... you have to stop and try to think about every little thing you're going to do before you do it.  Lifting the bed up like that, although helping me see the boxes better, would've either put the headboard through the wall, or cause the wall to break the head board."

"Oh..."  CREEEEEEEEEEEK!

Drake walked forward and picked the bed up by the headboard one handedly and tipped it up.  Devon wasn't sure if he was going to piss his pants or cream them.

"Thank you.  Now set it back down slowly and lightly."

The box found, Devon pulled out some pieces of leather and traced Drake's feet on top of two pieces.  After cutting two of them, he asked Drake if he thinks he could handle the knife and cut out two more pieces.  Drake thought he could so Devon left him to that task, while he called up a friend.

BRRRRRRRRRRING

"General Registry Office, Anton Glendowe speaking."

"Anton, it's Devon."

"Hey Devon.  How are you?  How was your holiday?"

"It was great...but I kind of have something I brought back with me and I need a little assistance."

"Uhm...well, items you bought and are bringing back would be handled by the Department of..."

"No, it's nothing I bought, brought, have to pay taxes on like that.... it sort of followed me home."

"Then you need to call for Animal Control, that thing has to be in quarantine for like a month before it can be released to you and allowed to roam in your home..."

"It's not an animal either."

"If it's not an animal how could it have followed you....Good Lord, you haven't snuck someone into the country have you?  How did you do it?"

"I didn't sneak anyone into the country.  In fact I didn't leave the country when I went on holiday.  No, this...uhm... gentleman was born here, but he wasn't registered."

"Well, we'll need to see if we can find his parents and speak to them, he'll need to be put into an orphanage..."

"Anton, his parents are deceased, and it was quite a while ago he was born... like around twenty-five or so years ago."

"TWENTY-FIVE YEARS!"

"SHHHHH!"

"Ahem... twenty-five years ago?  Are you telling me you have an adult male that was born in this day and age in this country, that was reported, registered, or anything?  How is working?  How does he live?"

"Well, he doesn't do either really well right now, which is why I'm trying to help him out, but I need to keep this all hush-hush if possible."

"That is going to be extremely difficult.  You can't just produce a man out of thin air and say, 'Here I need to register a birth!'  It's simply not heard of.  The closest case one could even find like that was this family in the heart of Wales.  Crazy recluses the whole lot of them, with inbreeding like mad.  When Social discovered them, there was so much paperwork to do.  Two, three generations of family had to be registered, and then they had to be checked out medically.  The inbreeding causing some outrageous medical conditions from one set with almost no teeth, to a whole set born with cleft palate, and set experiencing acromegaly...."

"Did you say acromegaly?"

"Yes, that's where the pituitary gland...."

"I know what it is.  It's just he may be from that family then."

"You think he may be from that family?"

"Well, he did come from a very country section of Wales and he is an extremely tall gentleman."

"Oh my word.... he might be the lost boy?"

"The lost boy?"

"As I've said there was a terrible amount of inbreeding in this family, but eventually even they realized that they needed to go outside of the family circle.  However, the family also had quite a few psychological and mental issues to deal with, and the one who went outside of the family... had his way with a local girl.  They've not heard from her and none of the family knows where she is, but the man who did the deed swears he had a son.  What color is the man's hair?"

"It's a deep brown with golden highlights."

"That matches the hair color the man gave of the woman when he described his family.  If it's him, he's going to be in for a big surprise."

"A big surprise, why?"

"Well, the whole family was rounded up, treated medically, and their houses and grounds searched.  They'd been hording things like mad for years, including money.  Even after all the applicable fines and taxes were take out, there was still money left over.  Enough that a family member would be well off and could keep the property, although the houses would need to be razed and new structures built.  None of the rest of the family can claim it.  All mad as a hatter and locked away for the public's safety.  But now, if he.... if he is a blood relative and he's sane, he could collect the whole thing, well save what needs to be kept to pay for the family's up keep, but there's even several bank books with accounts going back nearly a hundred years that's been gathering up interest."

"Well, forgetting the money and estate part, do you think you can help him?"

"I'll see what I can do, but we need to get some facts to go off of, what does he use?"

"Drake Forest."

"Well, that already sounds like he has a much clearer head than the rest of that lot.  Some of them had names like 'Chandelier Mossrock.'  When is his birthday?"

"Uhm... hold on...  Drake!  Drake! When were  you born?"

"When was I born?"

"Yes, the day you came into existence?"

"My light and wings came into being on Mabon during the twenty-eighth year of Queen Bess."

"Mabon?!?  twenty-eighth year of Queen... don't you have months and years in the fey world? Oh... internet internet.... perhaps I need to call up James Whitehart again.... Mabon... what is Mabon.... Oh... that's a festival for the autumnal equinox.  That would be September 21st.  And the twenty-eighth year of ....good queen bess... that would be Elizabeth the First...Are you going from the very first she started or counting full yea....oh never mind, I'll just do it from the start... that would be 1586, modernize it...uhm let's see, well around my age... 1986 that would make him 28 years old.  Uhm. Anton... you still there?"

"Yes, I am.  Do you have his birth date?"

"Yes, 21....9....1986."

"And his physical description currently?"

"Uhm.... well... he's uh eight feet tall..."

"What?"

"He's eight feet tall and uh... sixty-seven and a half stone."

"Sixty.... oh come now, you're pulling my..."

"No... I'm not joking.  I'm serious."

CLANG CLATTER CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP

"Look... I'll have you meet him in a day or two.  I'm trying to get him into some regular clothes right now, but I need to run and see what that racket was all about."

Devon didn't even wait for an answer, he simply hung up  the phone and went into the kitchen to find one cabinet door off its hinges, the fridge shelving collapsed and Drake kneeling looking very distraught.

"I'm sorry, Devon.  I tried to be ginger.  You were taking such an awful long time on the phone and I needed to eat something.  I even tried to catch much of it before it fell, but...."

Drake held out his hand to show the cast iron frying pan he caught and the fact that its sides were slightly dented inward due to Drake's catching grasp.

"Ok.... ' said Devon as he ran a towel under the kitchen faucet to get it wet.  "Take this and wipe your shirt and pants off as best you can.  I will make you something to eat, but it won't be a lot.  Then you will have to wait for just a bit, but please be patient and trust me."

As Drake cleaned himself up, Devon made him an omelete out of every single egg he had, plus some meat and some diced vegetables.  Devon grabbed a protein shake to drink and went back into the bedroom while Drake sat at the breakfast table, knees raising the table and his frame and weight eventually busting the chair, and ate breakfast, silently wishing for more.

Devon meanwhile took the four cut outs of leather, added some other strips here and there, and then pulled out some thick rubber matting, which made cut outs the same shape as the leather and the glued with the leather itself.  After a little bit of hand stitching and drying, Drake now had a pair of sandals.  With those Devon led him outside the apartment, out of the building, down the street through quite a few gawkers, eventually down to the underground.

After boarding and taking up several seats...well, Devon - one, and Drake - three.  The duo now sped off in the early evening towards a favorite spot of Devon's.

"My man is hungry, " thought Devon.  "I need to go shopping tomorrow, but for now.... the Three Bars Pub ought to do the trick..."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Best thing about magic is that everything becomes so unexplainably convenient! Maybe other fairies had done the same thing as Prince Drake, or maybe just a coincidence but in any case, I think our giant Prince will become very wealhty on top of being very healhty ;)

Loved this chapter and how Devon is taking care of his man, instant love!

This is a great chapter, I love all of the mythological and historical references, I hope to see more of those as well as some intimacy between Devon and Drake. Oh please continue,  :D