Wet Dreams May Come Part 1

FREaky

Wet Dreams May Come

by F_R_Eaky

Despite the perimeter fence and some slight vandalism, the sight of Stonehenge was still awe inspiring.  Devon Wiltshire had managed to push his very lithe, and diminutive five foot one inch frame  up to the viewing line and did his best to stay firmly planted there in order to get a good look at the ancient monument.  He might have wished otherwise had he known what was to soon happen.

A thunder burst appeared out of nowhere.  Dark, billowing clouds rolled in and then rolled around the ancient site, looking as if called by an angry druid, or as if the Gods were angry and threatening to destroy the site with a tornado.  A flash of lightning and a crack of thunder and suddenly the skies let loose with a torrential downpour and winds that felt strong enough to carry everyone away, or at least small children and men Devon's size.

The race back to cars was on and people pushed and shoved and panicked like the rain was hell fire and brimstone tumbling towards them and they would be burnt instantly if touched by it.  Devon was knocked by someone into the elbows of someone else, which nearly knocked him unconscious, this sent him to the ground with several people's rushing feet kicking his sides like professional soccer players kick soccer balls for a goal.  Battered, bruised, bleeding,  Devon's world was now in a daze as he attempted to look up and get his bearings.

"Oh, I think someone's wish should now be for healing."

Devon looked up to see a grand figure of a man.  He was tall, probably around the six foot six inch mark and pretty broad.  A long beard covered his face, and a cowl and robe covered his head and body.  It was white, the robe, and around his neck he wore a golden necklace or plate.  It was one of the new age Druids.  He stuck out his bear paw of a hand, grabbed Devon by an arm and hoisted him up off the ground and shielded him from the rest of the site-seers who ran higgledy-piggledy to their cars.

Pushing his blond hair out of his eyes and his glasses back up onto his nose, Devon marveled at the man for a moment and then said, "Why should I be wishing?  I didn't see any shooting stars or four leaf clovers or nothing.  Thank you, though, for the assist up."

"Oh,  you non-magical folk don't know do you?  This was a magical storm brewed up, not be me, but by the spirits.  I can't quite tell if it's the God, Goddess, passed loved ones, or the fey, but when you see a storm just whip up like that, it's a magical thing, and if you can hurry up and make a wish near it, there's usually enough magical energy to make it come true."

Devon turned and faced the direction of the storm and closed his eyes.  "I wish I could find the man of my...  No, not the man of my dreams, but the man I should have, the man meant for me. ... And if possible, grant another small one and don't let this man see my erection."

Devon had a thing for very large men.  Oh, you didn't have to be too much taller than him to get him turned on hornier than a demonic rhinoceros playing brass in Hell's band, but the bigger you were, the more turned on he became.  In fact his current fantasy is reading about this new tallest bodybuilder in the world, a young man who's 7' 4" tall and has built up enough size to enter competitions and get noticed.

The large Druid walked with Devon back to his car and then politely said good-bye.  He gave him a card with his email and telephone number should he wish to know more about the magical way of life.  Devon thanked him and got back on the road to London.  Today was the last day of his holiday and he wanted to get home soon enough for a decent night's sleep.

Peeling off his still damp shirt, it revealed Devon's very sculpted, lithe torso.  He didn't have a lot of muscle size but he was very cut and defined.  He liked that about himself, although he wished he could pack on some mass and be built and strong like Lee Priest, but that just didn't seem to be in the programming of his genes.  Shucking his pants off in the bathroom, he popped into the shower for just a bit to run hot, steamy water all over his body and warm himself up, before toweling off and going to bed nude like was his custom.

KERBOOM!

Crashing thunder and flash of lightning woke Devon up as it shook the windows and vibrated the walls of his flat.  Sitting up in bed, he stared into the inky darkness of his bedroom and then lurched back against the headboard in fright.

"AUUUGH!"

"Oh, babe... don't be frightened."

It was his ex-boyfriend, George.  George had been his first attempt at trying to find a man just off of personality alone.  There were things about George Devon like physically:  He was kind of tall at nearly six foot, but he had an average frame, kind of soft, slightly muscular shape to him.  He was average at best in the department of love equipment.  The turn on for Devon was that George was hairy...beautifully hairy.  He had a thick, rich, feathery head of ebony hair that framed a pair of sparkling blue eyes, thick eyebrows too, but they were shaped and didn't meet in the middle to form a unibrow, and his jaw was always covered for the man could shave at seven o'clock in the morning and yet by noon, no, eleven a.m. he looked like he had a five o'clock shadow.  The rest of his body was covered in lots of fine, soft, black hair that feathered in the contour and shape of his muscles and body parts.  Devon used to lull himself to sleep running his fingers through that carpet.

Still what was George doing here?  And here in the middle of the night?  How did he get in?  He didn't have a key to this apartment.  Apparently that didn't matter to George.  He crossed the bedroom floor, crawled onto the bed, pulled the covers slightly down and then pinned Devon on the bed as he began to kiss him deeply, fully, upon the lips.  George's lips then travelled down Devon's chin, neck, shoulder, chest, abs, until finally they were kissing the base of Devon's five inch erect cock.

"Oh my God" thought Devon.  "George has never been this romantic before.  What's gotten into him? Why has he come back to me?  I must stop this, I must ask him what the hell is going....AAAUGH!"

Devon let out a heavy scream of delight as one of George's hands cupped and rubbed his balls, while his mouth continued its silky glides over Devon's cock.  George's other hand then made its way just beyond Devon's balls and began to stroke that spot just behind them and in front of the butt hole.  It then began to alternately work between rubbing that spot and poking itself into and massaging the hole.

Devon was utterly lost in the throes of ecstasy.  He could care less now why George had come back to him, it just felt so good to be loved again.  He would tell George when this was all over that he would throw out all of his muscle magazines, delete all the bodybuilder and giant men pictures off his laptop, computer, and cell phone.  He would tell him that he loved him for exactly who and what he was and that he didn't need to look at other men, no matter how much  taller or buffer they were.  He would rid himself of all those things that turned George away from him.  He would be in complete joy and bliss if he came back to him and stayed.  Devon tried to run his hands through the hair on George's arms, caress his cheek and feel the stubble on his face, then run them through the lion's mane that George called a head of hair.

But the persistent sucking and fondling that George was doing was sending wave after wave of ticklish sensations across his cock, cock head, balls, ass, and up and outward through the rest of his body.  Arching his back, curling his toes, clinching his fists, Devon moaned and contorted on the bed, writhing in heavenly pleasure.

"AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH-UWUAH!"

Devon sat up in bed, trembling, breathing hard, sweating profusely, and feeling shot after shot of cum blasting through his tiny cock.  It was morning.  The room was cold.  Except for him, the room was empty.  George wasn't there, and there was no sign of him having been in or entering the apartment what-so-ever.  Even more mysterious...although he had a small cock, and slightly small balls, Devon's testicles produced a goodly amount of cum.  More than one ex had stated that he was not only a cum dumpster but cum factory as well, he produced so much for such a diminutive, little, man.   But when Devon peeled off the sheets, there wasn't any cum to be found.  The sheets were neither wet nor stained, but he was sure he had just had one of the largest and longest orgasms ever.

Shakily, stumblingly, still reeling and feeling the effects of his orgasm, Devon made his way into the shower to get ready for his first day back at work.  He was nearly late, for he stayed under the hot steady stream of water until it had run cold.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7