Wet Dreams May Come Part 3

FREaky

Wet Dreams May Come - Part 3

by F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2388-wet-dreams-may-come-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2402-wet-dreams-may-come-part-2/

"Bloody hell!" Devon thought, "Dafydd!"

Dafydd was the ex before George, if you didn't count Cristobàl that is.  He was an extremely tall, hazel eyed brunett from Wales, and when one says extremely tall, one means extremely tall. Seven foot six inches tall, with massive hands and feet to boot.  His feet wore a size US Mens 23 D shoe, 22 in the UK, as they were 15 inches long, and his hands were equally as large.

Devon felt Dafydd pratically roll over on top of him and engluf him completely.  No wonder as the man was just under two and half feet taller than him.  Dafydd rubbed his massive hands all up and down Devon's torso and crotch, while he moved his feet caressing Devon's legs.  No slouch in the cock department, he wasn't overly endowed though in proportion to his extreme height.  Eight and half inches of cock became erect and it was brought into play with the holding and caresses and comparison of body parts; how much bigger Dafydd was compared to the small, diminutive Devon.

Devon was again fully erect, painfully raging hard on as he climbed and groped, grapsed and felt this actual giant of a man until Dafydd finally plunged in and Devon rode him long and hard being tossed and used like some small rag doll.  Finally Dafydd flipped Devon over and laying down upon the bed, and smiling at Devon took his left hand and its pointer finger and slowly inserted up Devon's ass.  It began to go back and forth, in and out, while its companion fingers and thumb began to stroke and fondle Devon's balls.  Then with his right hand, Dafydd reached out and with just his thumb and index finger began to stroke and tug and pull on Devon's tiny cock.

"AAUUUUUGH!"

No one could pull so firm, so strong, so hard on his cock like Dafydd did. Devon reached out with his hands and feet to try and touch Dafydd as Dafydd worked his cock and ass.  To touch those arms and feel them, all the way up, as best as he could.  Those arms that felt like they took an hour to stroke from hands to elbow they were so long.

Finally Dafydd rolled over, picking Devon up with him and resting him on his torso as he continued to poke Devon's ass and stroke Devon's prick.  Devon's head resting on a pillow next to Dafydd's, while his feet rested on Dafydd's thighs.  Oh Lawd, how Devon missed this.  If Dafydd were just a tad taller, Devon could sleep fully on just Dafydd's torso.

Then Devon began to buck.  It was rising in him again.  Building up in him, in his balls.  Another super load was going to explode out of Devon's prick!

"Oh, babe!  I'm....I'm!  I! AHHH UH HUH!  GOING TO!.....  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Devon lay there convulsing for several minutes, spew after spew of spoo was blasting off from his held cock like a fountain spire suddenly spraying like a gyser.  The sheets would have to be cleaned.  His whole body would need to be washed.  He would need to steam clean the carpets come the weekend.  ... ... ...  But it was morning again.  Devon had woken up.  He was laying flat on his back, directly on the bed, no Dafydd between him and it.  He lifted the top sheet and there was no wet spot, no stain, no seamen saturation.  Devon wept.

What was going on?  Although he was physically attracted to all these men, although he had felt something for them emotionally, they were his past loves.  How and why was he dreaming of all of them.  This one was painful too.  He really was in love with Dafydd, who was a great guy, caring, down to earth kind of man.  A man who took care of family and friends, who didn't overly use his height to try and belittle all men like he was a superior being.  Yet, because of his height there were draw backs.  Sex wasn't easy, and performing same time reciprocal acts like sixty-nining was a bit difficult given the extreme size variance between them.  Dafydd called it off with Devon, those many years ago because of the size difference. He was tired of all the comparisons on how big he was, what a giant he was.  He wanted to feel normal. He needed someone closer to his size for that, also so he could have a really good sex life.  Dafydd couldn't let loose and be free during intercourse without fear of breaking his partner in half.  He still broke Devon in half...in his heart, and it took quite a while before Devon could date again.

Crying, aching, Devon actually crawled out of bed.  He dropped hands and torso first from the bed, to the floor and crawled his way to the bathroom where he reached up, turned on the shower and sat in the hot water as it rained down upon him.

At work Devon took a seriously large stack of back files and headed to the archive room.  He didn't feel like talking to anyone.  He didn't want to be confronted.  He could do this mindless task of alphabetically filling away now old cases and try to think things through.  Why was he reliving his past?  Why was he dreaming about all his old loves?  His great mistakes.  He knew in hind-sight that almost all of those relationships were wrong.  With the exception of his last boyfriend, George, he had chosen all of them because they had some element of his size fetish.  He knew it was wrong to look for just the physical attraction in a relationship, but had it been wrong to try and seek it out?  Or at least to find someone who had one or two of the traits he found sexually attractive?  And even when he tried to just work on the emotional, personality aspect of it, his fetish still haunted him because George was jealous over all the pictures of big, beefy, hung men Devon had on his laptop and computer and...

SLAM!  Devon closed a file cabinet very harshly.  He was crying.  Finishing the last of the filing, he clocked out for lunch slightly early so he didn't have to see Charles, Mr. Coalfax, or any other coworker.

"If I can make it through today, only two more days to go and I can be by myself for the weekend to try and figure this out."

But getting into his car to drive out for lunch, he spotted the card the giant Druid gave him back at Stonehenge.  He flipped out his cell phone and proceeded to give the man a call.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (click)

"Hello, This is High Priest James Whitehart."

"Uhm... Hello.  Mr. Whitehart, this is Devon Wiltshire.  We met at Stonehenge this past Sunday.  I'm the short man who you protected against the crowd when the storm started."

"Yes... yes, I remember you.  How are you doing?  Stonehenge impress you so much you decided to ask about the old ways?"

"Not exactly, sir.  I've had something happen.  It's been happening every night since I've come home from holiday, since the day I was at Stonehenge, and I have some questions.  Wondering how wishes when asked are answered, if they might go wrong. If the answer might not be what we expect or if the Gods or spirits play tricks on us?"

"I say...those are some very deep questions, and the tone in your voice is very troubling.  Are these events, happenings, occuring at your home, your place of business, around you at all times?"

"Just at home, but their effects are quite lasting."

"Sounds like a bit of an emergency.  I am free this evening to talk or possibly do more in the way of a magical intervention, if you're up for it?"

"Uhm, yeah, sure. I'm game."

Devon gave the High Priest his address and telephone number so that he could meet him after work.  Grabing some fast food and scarfing it down, Devon went back to work, grabbing another pile of files that need to be sorted and placed away.  His coworkers were a little worried, but no one said much as most everyone hated doing the filing and he was taking care of about a weeks worth within a single day.

On the ride home Devon wasn't sure what he should do.  He was hungry, but he didn't know if they needed to do something like an exorcising of his apartment whether he should do that with a full or empty stomach.  Deciding that empty stomach meant that he would be in a weakened condition, he pulled through another fast food joint to grab dinner, although he tried to order the healthest item he could find on the menu.  Eating it on the way home, Devon got to the apartment, tidied up the place a bit, and then sat down nervously on the sofa to wait for Mr. Whitehart, the High Priest.

There was suddenly a gust of wind blowing through the apartment.  Not harsh like the approach of an on coming storm, but the gentle billowing of a lovely spring day.  It carried a scent of musk upon it and a few other odors Devon wasn't sure what they were.  Sitting up in anticipation, Devon thought that this must be how a High Priest approaches a new dwelling that he must cleanse; causing a breeze to carry in the insense and mists of holy water to start the purification process.

And then in through the door walked Adam.

"A...Adam?" said Devon questioningly as he stood up.

Adam as the next series of ex'es going back in Devon's love life.  He was a blue eyed strawberry blond with tight curly hair.  He stood almost six feet tall, with thick hands and feet, very broad shoulders for his height and a stocky, solid body.  He had just a small amount of fat to him.  Not enough that it made him unattractive, just enough to ever so slightly begin a roll at the waist, but otherwise he was relatively fit, still nearly looking like a youth in his muscle shape and size.  He had a body type that is called thick, rawboned, healthy.  No matter what medical doctors say, there are people born with thicker, denser bones, than most average human beings, and Adam was one of these men.

Even at his skinniest, well you could starve Adam to death and still around the wrist and the ankles, even a man Cristobàl or Dafydd's size had a hard time single handedly grabbing them around so thick his wrists and ankles were.

With his meaty hands and thick fingers, Adam approached Devon and grabbed him by the shoulders.  He then dipped Devon and kissed him full upon the lips, his tongue probbing and exploring every inch of Devon's tongue and mouth.  One hand firmly held Devon by the shoulders, supporting him in this dip, while his other hand went down Devon's jeans and began to stroke, caress, and whack off Devon's balls and cock.

Devon's hands reached out, embracing Adam, glidding from shoulders to across the vast expanse that was Adam's back, and then glidding down the sides of Adam's lats to feel that extraordinary tapered V that went to Adam's waist.  Even though Adam didn't workout, wasn't into bodybuilding, his body was a natural for supreme physical shape and size, but Devon was just enjoying feeling it, caressing it, because despite the lack of workouts if felt so strong, so dense, so hard, so thick.

Adam moved the pair to the couch, where he lay Devon down and continue to fondle Devon's privates, and kiss Devon until his breath was taken away.  It became harder and harder for Devon to breathe between the kissing and the fondling and the sensation rising up from his groin.  Devon had to try and break free in order to gain oxygen once again or he might suffocate to death.  But he was too weak from the nights before, to out of breath now from the smothering smooches of Adam.  Finally one last tug was all it took, and Devon lunged forward into Adam's arms, blurting a moan as his cock erupted in his pants and on Adam's hand.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Devon sat trembling on the couch. Looking around trying to get his barrings.  Adam was no where to be seen.  He was still sitting on the couch, and although he was sure he just had another massive orgasm, his pants and underpants were dry as a bone.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Uhm...uh... comming!"

Devon threw open his front door to the arrival of the High Priest, James Whitehart.

"Good Lord, man.  Are you alright.  You look as you've been through the gauntlet."

"The...uhm... the events... I.... I....that I called you about..... just... just happened again to me."

"What right now?"

"Yes."

"Just before I arrived?"

"Yes."

"I'd better get started."  And Mr. Whitehart shut the door and opened up a bag.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6