Part I

Just after September first, I won the Power Ball. It was the largest payout in the history of lotteries, one billion, six hundred and eighty-one million, six hundred and five thousand dollars. I gave fifty million each to my sister and my brother. There were a lot of things I wanted to do, but the one thing that I wanted to do first was devote myself to bodybuilding while I was still young enough to get really big. At that point I was down to about 185 pounds at five foot ten inches tall, twenty pounds less than when I’d been fully engaged in a workout and diet regimen ten years earlier

I bought a big warehouse near the Powerhouse gym on High Street, in the Ohio State neighborhood of Columbus, and had two floors of it outfitted as a bodybuilding and powerlifting gym. I hired two Ohio State students as trainers/workout coaches, one a bodybuilder named Colin Doyle, one a powerlifter, Doug Van Dyke. I also hired nutritionists after interviewing several and finding two guys who were knowledgeable, capable, and willing to adhere to my massive eating agenda.

I hired my friend Ronnie as a full time paid workout partner. I knew Ronnie had always wanted to get really huge but had had to sort of give up on the idea once he had to work to support his family. Ronnie was already a big guy because of all the bodybuilding he’d done when he was in his teens. At his peak of muscle and leanness, he’d been about 225 at six foot two. He had lost some muscle and put on some fat from too much beer, about 230 and not nearly as strong or cut. Now he would be able to pursue his goals from when he was in his twenties again.

His son Rocky was still in school in Bluffton, so I told him he could start after Rocky’s senior season of high school football was over. That would give him the fall to finish projects on his current contracting jobs and be at home to see Rocky play. It would give me time to gain some mass and get fully entrained into bodybuilding again.

It worked well with my two trainers. They were getting paid really well to help me grow as fast as possible, and they also had a free gym to use 24/7, and all the supplements they wanted. We were lifting four days a week at first, until I could acclimate enough to work out more without overtraining. I found that I could work out seven days a week after only two weeks if I cycled between volume workouts and high intensity workouts, slept ten hours a night and ate constantly.

By constantly, I mean literally every resting moment I was awake. The nutritionists had me eat a quick huge meal right after I woke up each morning, and then I’d begin taking one bite every forty-five to sixty seconds the rest of the day, and chewing each bit until it disintegrated, and an ounce of water every three minutes. I was also given a digestive aid every hour, and every three hours I would start sipping an Isopure instead of water to push protein levels higher. The food was all reasonable, designed to maximize muscle gain with minimal fat, but the only time I could really chow down was when I woke up, and right after working out, when I would need to “re-engorge” as they put it, since I’d gone ninety minutes without solid food. Even though I ate REALLY slowly, I was constantly stuffed with food, because I never stopped eating except to sleep or work out.

I was also taking in lots of supplements to help with workouts. NO2, creatine, glutamine, and corvalen before lifting, and a huge protein shake with lots of simple carbs after, then right back to my day- long eat-a-thon.

In two weeks, I was already back up to 195, and feeling strong. I was lifting seven days a week after that, and sleeping ten and a half hours a day. At that point, the nutritionists started waking me up twice during each night to guzzle protein shakes. It was irritating at first, but after a few days I was barely even conscious for them. They just roused me, I sat up in bed, downed the 80 grams of protein with digestive enzymes and fiber drink, and laid straight back down. Once I was used to it I hardly noticed it at all, and usually couldn’t even remember having been partially awake. Even with this, I still got a re-engorge meal every morning, so I was happy.

I was taking in well over 15,000 calories every day, and lifting like a demon. Colin and Doug were perfect trainers, They pushed me just the right amount to promote strength and hypertrophy adaptations, but not enough to over-train. Doug also had a technique he’d learned from one of his coaches. We hypnotized each other before peak sets to block out all distraction and doubt. It was very effective. In the second two weeks, between the ramped up eating and training I gained over a pound a day, 15 pounds, nearly all muscle. I was now at 210 pounds- leaner and heavier than ever, and I’d only been at it four weeks.

That Sunday, Ronnie came over to check out the new gym and start preparing to move him and Amy into the building. When he saw me working out he was stunned. Colin, Doug and I were doing what we called two-on, one-off sets. We were working legs so it went like this: one guy spotting, another guy squatting, and the third guy doing leg curls or leg extensions.  Then we rotated. That way even though there were three of us, only one was ever resting. This was a volume phase obviously.
“Wow,Dan! You’re already getting huge!” Ronnie enthused.
“Twenty-five pounds this past month,” I said with a big grin. “And I’m just warming up, Ronnie. It’ll get faster, a lot faster, I hope!”
“I can’t wait to join you!”
“Well, I look forward to it too Ronnie. I think you could be carrying well over a hundred and fifty pounds of extra muscle in a little while.  
“Wow! I’d be close to 400 pounds!”
“You WILL be that big, Ronnie, and BIGGER. I’m not just going to grow us muscular, We’re gonna be the biggest bodybuilders in the world, man! We’re gonna be superhuman muscle monsters.” I gushed openly about my goals. “I mean think about it. I’m already gaining a pound a day, Ronnie, and this is only my first month on this regimen. How big do you think I’ll be in six months at this rate? Or in a year? Think of it. I’m gonna be gigantic!”
“Well, if you can keep growing that fast” Ronnie said doubtfully.
“If? Man, I’m just warming up. This method is getting more effective the longer I keep doing it, and the experts I hired keep working on ways to make it even better.. We’re gonna grow and grow, faster and faster, bigger, Huger! GIGANTIC! We’re literally gonna be giants Ronnie, the biggest, most muscular guys who ever lived, just wait!”

Ronnie was grinning from ear to ear. The idea excited him. It was what he’d been dreaming about since he was in junior high school. He was psyched about joining me at the end of Rocky’s football season.
“Four more weekends, man. Then I’m here.”
“I look forward to it Ronnie, Get ready to grow huge beyond what any man ever has, to cram your body with superhuman muscle mass. In the mean time, start picturing yourself growing huger, huger, huger. See how big you can envision your body growing. Try to push your vision further and further into the realm of gigantic superhuman monster muscle mass. Focus on feeling your body expand bigger and bigger in your mind. Force yourself to want more and more and more and more and more muscle. Start right now, Ronnie. How huge can you see yourself growing?”
“Pretty fucking huge, Dan. Like Incredible Hulk huge!”
“Yeah, you’re on the right track, now think even bigger! Imagine yourself bigger, thicker than the hulk, bulging more and heavier and stronger! Keep that in your head all the time while you plan to start here with me. Fill your mind with muscle lust. Get greedy for endless mass gains. Power and size beyond anything that ever existed, cramming into your body.”

Ronnie left to go home that Sunday totally psyched and impatient to start. Every day after that he’d email me about his visualizing and eating and lifting, He was already gaining and getting stronger while he bided his time.
Meanwhile, my own gains were accelerating even faster. I was gaining well over a pound of muscle every day. In two more weeks I was 232 pounds. I looked like a competitive bodybuilder finally. But I was not even close to satisfied. I’d been focusing my mind on perpetual mass gains, and nothing else would do. I was eating more than ever, and my lifts were getting prodigious. I could bench 495 for three reps, squat 585, deadlift 565, and curl 315. All I wanted was to make myself even stronger so I could pile on more and more mass. I was doing it. My gains were skyrocketing. At the end of month two I weighed 270! I’d gained 38 pounds in 15 days. You could see veins everywhere on me. I was lean and huge– and wanting much, much more.
No more slow eating- from then on I just crammed food in as fast as I could all day long. It was glorious how much I could eat.

When Ronnie arrived to move in he was so excited he could barely contain his emotions. He’d been working out and eating fairly heavy to get ready, and had put on twelve pounds of muscle and lost eight pounds of fat, weighing in at 234 pounds on the first day.  He was ready for the workouts we were doing, but not the eating. Colin had recently read about a  supplement that was supposed to give you an unlimited appetite by preventing you from ever feeling full.  We decided to try it. All of us started using it that same day. Within two days, all the guys were cramming down almost twice as much food as they’d been able to eat before. Colin and Doug were each eating over 8,000 calories a day on a single dose of grehlin, and Ronnie pushed his intake to over 10,000 on a 150 percent dose. I was taking a double dose. The supplement, called Gorge, caused limitless endless hunger, so we ate constantly as fast as we could all day long.

For me, It pushed my already huge appetite to a level that had never existed in humans before. I replaced my water with protein shakes, and was soon slamming down eighteen of them a day, on top of the over 20,000 calories I’d already been eating. This put my intake at 33,000 calories a day, more than what Ronnie, Colin, and Doug were all three eating, and I was still feeling hungry all the time. The nutrition team added more enzymes to my food and increased the amount of pureed foods. By the end of the week I was consuming 40,000 calories a day. We had our workouts divided up into three forty-minute sessions per day, spaced four hours apart. We worked out seven days a week on a five way split routine: legs, chest, back, shoulders, and arms. Even between sets I guzzled protein.  I had gained nineteen pounds that week, and was poised to gain even faster.

Ronnie gained six pounds in seven days, reaching a lean 240. Colin and Doug were each over 250 by then. Ronnie decided to take a double dose of Gorge. The results were dramatic. The next week he gained fourteen pounds, two pounds a day, and got a lot stronger. He was tuned in to the process. My growth was phenomenal! I gained twenty-six pounds, almost four pounds a day, growing from 289 to 315 pounds.  I’d become one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world in two and a half months.  All I could think about was that I wanted a huge amount more muscle mass. I wanted my body size to explode beyond anything ever possible before. I talked with Ronnie about it and he was psyching himself up to the same degree of muscle lust as fast as he could.

“Ronnie, we’re gonna grow superhuman! We’re gonna be muscle giants, the hugest, most physically powerful men who ever walked the Earth! We’ll just keep expanding our muscles, huger and huger and huger. Think about weighing a ton, a full ton of muscle. We’ll be ten times the size of other men. And then we’ll get even BIGGER! Imagine the power our bodies will have when we’re carrying thousands of pounds of steel-hard muscle- heavier than cars, stronger than industrial machines, bigger than trailers.”

“Wow, Dan, the more you talk about it the better it sounds- I never even thought about being that big, even as a fantasy, but now I want it! When you describe our bodies getting that big it makes me desperate to be even huger, bigger than a house, BIGGER, BIGGER, BIGGER!”

“We’re gonna do it, Ronnie! We’re gonna grow and grow and become superhuman muscle giants.”

In the next two weeks, we all blew up like maniacs. Colin and Doug each gained over twenty pounds, Colin was at 274 pounds, and Doug at 272 pounds. Ronnie gained 36 pounds, reaching 276 pounds, and even leaner than before. My own mass gains were astronomical. I’d gone to two and a half times Gorge doses, and pushed my weight up to 366, a fifty-one pound gain in fourteen days! I announced that we would hire more help so Colin and Doug could devote themselves more to gaining. I also began using a feeding tube during my sleep, to keep the engorgement up around the clock. I urged the others to do the same, but only Ronnie was willing to consider it. He said he’d think it over.

After only one week, he started tubing at night too, because he saw the results I got from it. In seven days I gained forty-three pounds, almost double my previous rate. By the end of those two weeks, I was ninety-six pounds heavier, 452 pounds. Ronnie gained sixty-six pounds, now tipping the scales at 342 pounds. Colin and Doug still managed to each reach 310 pounds.

While we were lifting that day. Ronnie was gushing about the power and mass we were growing. “Damn,Dan I never thought it was possible to be this big, and you, YOU are way ahead of even this! You’re twice the size of a pro bodybuilder!”

“I’m close anyway, and I’ll definitely be there in a few days. You’re gaining like mad yourself. There’s over a hundred pounds more of you than there was a month ago, and its just going to get faster and faster. Where’s your fantasy mass at now, Ronnie?”

Stay tuned for Part Two when things will take off in a much bigger way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22

Love the story. I do have one suggestion, though.

The last three or four paragraphs, slow down. You getting it into pure numbers that are hard to visualize, and we have no frame of reference except our own fantasies. Maybe devote some time to showing us what he can do with that bulk. Give us some numbers for what he is lifting, or show us his day-to-day. This guy is only of average height, but he's carrying over 400 pounds. How well can he move? Is he doing anything to compensate for the inflexibility that develops? Aside from lifting, does he have a sex drive?

• Upvote 1

Oh, and I'd love to see these guys go to the Arnold! And if they're looking to grow some other guys or gals, there is always OSU. I know there are a lot of muscle heads there!

• Upvote 1

Working on the next part. The numbers are a big deal to these guys, but there's more to them than that. As big as they already are, their mobility is somewhat restricted, but not as much as you might think. They are way more mobile than guys that heavy who are fat instead of muscular. So far at least, these guys are sublimating their sex drives all into gaining more and more muscle. Don't know yet whether that will change.

• Upvote 1