An Appointment with Muscle

Wolf9

I'm floating, enveloped in a comfortable warmth as my face is greeted by the the morning light. A single bird, the one living in the tree outside my bedroom window, says hello just like she always does with a few chirps before letting the breeze carry her away. The dappled sunshine moves with the leaves, and the gentle rushing sound invites me to breathe in deeply and stretch out under the sheets. I relax back into the cosy arrangement of my pillow and quilt. I don't want to move.

A clack from the shower door reminds me that I had company last night. It seems my dick, however, hasn't forgotten anything. My heart quickens and I slowly open my eyes to stare at the reflections of the light on my ceiling. My hardness stirs against my lower stomach and the silkiness of the sheets. Right here, last night, there had been the most handsome face looking down at mine. Strands of silky black hair had left the others neatly swept back to fall gently over his thick eyebrow and frame his gorgeous eyes, hazelnut and glinting in the light. His warm, flush cheeks matched his pink lips, which were parted slightly as he lowered them to my neck. The roughness of his slight black stubble and the push of his square jaw was enough to cause a moan to escape my mouth as I tilted my head to the side and let him taste my skin. We were both breathing heavily and the thrusting of his impressive cock into my ass was setting off fireworks in my head. The sensitive tip of my hardness was sliding wetly up and down the contours of his abs and I was so close to exploding that I was shaking. It was then that he did it. He knew exactly what I wanted most.

He pulled his head back up, his brow beaded with sweat, to stare back into my eyes. It was a look I could have drowned in. His thick chest began to lift off of me slightly which caused his meaty pecs to bulge out in support. Without interrupting the pleasure of his fucking, he propped his weight up through his left arm. With his right arm free, he gave a cheeky little smirk. In my mind, he starts to move slowly, so I can savour the memory. His eyes darted to the left to watch his arm as he lifted his hand off the bed and curled his fist. My head turned to follow his eyes and landed on this magnificent man's muscular arm which was slowly bending at the elbow. My heart skipped a couple of beats. His bicep began to rise, flanked by the ripples of his horseshoe triceps as he continued turning his arm. After a second or two of slow-motion, his arm was in prime position. I was delirious with pleasure as the man's hard forearm, bulging with veins and covered lightly in dark hair, continued to bend, and the hardness of his bicep swelled to its full glory. The roundness glistened as the man flexed his arm even harder. His manly scent and sweet breath was intoxicating.

I was being ravished by a horse-hung, chiseled beast, who was content--no, eager--to show off his glorious muscles. It took all of my willpower not to cum; to watch him flex that drop-dead amazing bicep and continue fucking me with those meaty, glute-powered hips, and not spray my load. The man, however, is an expert at what he does. And knew exactly what would make me lose control.

His eyes darted back to mine again. His flexed arm suddenly reached across and gripped my phone from the table next to us. He shifted his arm back to its previous position and his expression turned serious. I suddenly felt as if I was the prey, and that I was about to witness another beautiful display of his sheer predator strength. I knew what was about to happen, and I didn't care--I just wanted to see this stud destroy my phone with his powerful muscles. I couldn't take my eyes away from his bicep as he brought it back into a bulging, granite ball of muscle, all while he stared into my face. His pounding got harder and more rapid, and his cock engorged again, enough to massage my prostate close to the edge of my sanity. I held onto his bulky shoulders and rippling back for dear life as he began to emit a low growl, and started to squeeze the hand of his flexed arm. The time, "11:42 P.M.," flashed up on the sharp display for a mere second and a half, as if it knew its life was coming to an end, before a rainbow of colours began shimmering across its warping surface. The plastic turned white and there were cracking sounds, as the phone's surface suddenly snapped into a criss-cross of shattered pieces. It folded in on itself as the strength of the man's hand closed around it; the bicep attached to the hand continued to strain and bulge from the sheer strength channeled through it, and clearly for my viewing pleasure. The man's growling grew gutteral as he pounded my ass with his thickness, crushing my phone into a ball of destroyed plastic and shorted electronics with his steely muscles. His cock began to throb and release its seed into me. My aching dick could no longer hold on to its hot load, and I was so overcome from the pleasure that I immediately passed out.

Now, lying here naked in bed, and reliving the best sex I've ever had, I feel like I'm in heaven. I open my eyes again to look down at the mess I've made. I'm close to orgasm again, having covered my sheets with an impressive amount of pre-cum. Next to me are bits of my phone's corpse, the only non-imaginary reminder of the strength-powered destruction. The hulk of a man suddenly exits the ensuite and moves past the end of the bed, fully clothed but handsome as ever. I don't get to see his face as he adjusts his blazer and tie, which still does nothing to hide his rock-solid frame, and strides over to the door. "You'll need a new phone to organise another appointment, won't you?" He's amused by his quip. My dick reacts to his voice by jumping with excitement and leaking another glob of clear lube. But after a quick pause to check for the wallet hugging his delicious ass in his pants pocket, he's gone.

I watch the doorway for a few moments longer, hoping he will reappear, but it remains empty. Looking over at the bedside table to the space where my phone usually lays, is more pieces of mangled phone casing--and a business card. Its blackness is embossed with a white typeface which simply reads, "Jack," with a phone number underneath.

Fuck. I want more of Jack. I want to see what this man's muscles can do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

Great story! That man is pure strenght!

It would be interesting to see him get mad for some reason and destroy a car or something like this.

• Upvote 1