Muscle Cream

magicworker

8 minutes ago, Hanugumo said:

Please let Bryan be the biggest. 83 He deserves it. ='3 <3 <3

Okay, I can do that, but it'll take a couple chapters.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, magicworker said:

Okay, I can do that, but it'll take a couple chapters.

I'd love that. >;3 <3 <3 As long as you continue to have fun writing this story and have good quality buddy. ;3 <3 <3

Part 4: What Dreams

Ron woke to the sound of his phone ringing. Barely opening his eyes, he reached down into the shorts he still wore and fished out his phone and answered it with a "Huh?"

"Ron, this is Mr. Gromley. You're supposed to be working today."

Ron squinted at his phone screen. It was almost noon. "I don't feel well today," he replied and hung up. He had started working on the Nerd Team for a local computer store for something to do during the summer. His parents wouldn't be happy if he got fired but his head pounded and he could apologize better later. He stood up out of bed and felt a bit light-headed which had become familiar. He looked around through half-closed eyes and everything seemed farther away. He grabbed at an empty glass and went to the bathroom, unintentionally slamming the door behind him. His head throbbed along the way and he bent to fill the glass at the sink and then chugged half of it down. He shook his still foggy head. I think this is what a hangover is, he thought. Did I drink alcohol last night?

As he drank the rest of the water still in his glass, Ron decided to look for an aspirin. Slowly, his awareness broadened and his eyes opened wider. He wondered why the cup felt and looked so small, why everything in the bathroom was lowered down, why there was a poster of a bodybuilder over his mirror, and why that huge guy was also holding an empty glass. 

Ron's brain struggled to piece together a coherent reality and he wondered if he was dreaming or if he had been drugged last night or both. His penis was the first to respond as he looked at the image of a massive bodybuilder before him with ripped abs, a thick chest, bulging arms, meaty forearms, huge legs, and a bulge in his underwear that looked deliciously obscene. The underwear looked familiar, he thought, as he looked down to compare it to his own shorts, but his view was blocked by slabs of flesh. He craned his neck over them to see that his shorts were somehow a match to the bodybuilder's underwear, and in his shorts were quads that were also huge boulders of muscle and he saw the tip of a large bulge twitch angrily inside those shorts. Then he was puzzled about the meaty flesh that had blocked his view and watched it ripple with striated thickness. Was this his body? This must be a dream. He looked back at the mirror and at the bodybuilders face and at his limbs moving just as his were. Is that me? He wondered. Holy shit! It is!

Despite the blood rushing to further engorge and harden his dick, the fog in his head suddenly burned away by the clarity that he had become his wildest fantasy and the feeling of strength and size he finally connected to as he flexed and posed in the mirror was an even bigger rush than he had ever imagined. A nagging doubt wondered if this was simply a vivid dream, so he returned to the phone in his bedroom to see if Tommy might be able to come over to confirm this revolutionary development. After his head knocked on the bathroom doorway, he ducked a bit into his bedroom and wondered how tall he was now. Looking at the phone, Ron saw the voicemail and texts from Tommy and they vaguely supported the idea that Ron's body might actually be this god-like adonis.

With his much larger fingers, he texted Tommy to ask if he was home, and decided to take a shower before heading out. As he pulled off the shorts, the waistband dug into his mountainous quads, but by willing them to relax the shorts finally slipped off. His bedroom mirror was no longer big enough to show his whole body, but he spent some more time flexing the slabs of beef that covered his body and hardening them into rock-hard boulders with each flex. With the posing, his muscles seemed to pump even larger. He continued the solo worship in the shower where he felt over the steely hardness of the bulges and crevices of his body. The shower felt so small, which was annoying at moments but overall heightened his sense of size and power.

He was glad that he had a selection of baggy basketball shorts. They had helped hide his stick-like legs and knobby knees before, but now they were barely roomy enough to fit over and cover the top of his quads which Ron guessed were each bigger around than his waist used to be. He had a shirt that had been baggy on him, but he now couldn't fit his arms all the way through them. He grabbed a large tank top, but it wouldn't fit past his shelf-like chest and thick upper back. After being stuck for a minute, he simply grabbed the sides of the collar and ripped it down the middle to pull it off and toss it aside. His feet now dwarfed his shoes and a peek at his dad's closet revealed that Ron would find no suitable footwear in the house.

Tommy replied that he was working at the Y, and Ron could meet him there. Ron had a large breakfast and replied to Tommy that he was leaving soon. He got to his bike and had to adjust it for his increased height. How many inches taller was he? he wondered again. He didn't have the usual tools, but he found his strong hands were more than capable. As he rode off, he realized his massive legs rubbed uncomfortably on the seat and his tires failed to provide much cushion from the road with his increased weight, so he rode standing up and found it easy to lean forward on the handlebars which still felt low. A few people were walking around and gasped as Ron rode by, a fantastical vision of muscular engineering at work.

He happened to spot the ice cream place from the previous day and stopped for a repeat of that meal as passersby gawked. He was sweating lots and asked for a couple cups of water to re-hydrate. He usually equated sweating with exhaustion but the two didn't seem paired at all right then. He poured a cup of water over his face and upper body to a gasp from the girl who watched him from the window. Refreshed, he got back on his bike.

The rest of the ride was longer but just as effortless. Still, Ron arrived at the Y feeling hot, drenched in sweat and thirsty once again. Was he hungry again, too? The A/C of the gym was a welcome relief and he asked the guy at the front-desk to see Tommy. The guy was very impressed and distracted by Ron's shirtless body and decided not to ask him to cover it as he picked up the phone and broke eye contact just long enough to dial an extension.

"Yeah, hi, it's Daniel. There's, um, someone here to see you," he spoke into the phone to Tommy. "Ron?" Daniel asked Ron, who confirmed. "Yeah... okay," Daniel said to Tommy before hanging up and reporting, "He'll be up in a minute."

Ron noticed some shirts on sale and asked, "What's the biggest size of those you got?" 

Several minutes later, Tommy saw Daniel talking with a really big guy in a "Y" t-shirt and interrupted to ask, "Where'd he go?"

Daniel stared confused before thinking this was some sort of joke so he laughed and pointed at the big guy and said, "Um, right here. I just sold him a t-shirt."

But Tommy missed that last part and it was his turn to stare confused and shocked at the 7-foot tall bodybuilder with a face that ... "Holy shit!" Tommy exclaimed. "Ron?!"

Ron grinned and flexed an arm the size of someone's head that forced the shirt sleeve to roll up to the bulge of his shoulder. "Yup," he confirmed, realizing that Tommy was just as short as this Daniel guy. How tall did he become?

"Damn," Tommy cursed, both out of shock and at Daniel's questioning confusion. "It's been a long while, Ron, and, uh, you've gotten so ugly I didn't recognize you. Ha, ha."

Ron was confused for a second before he saw Daniel laugh in relief from the awkward moment somewhat explained. Daniel watched as Tommy led Ron to the back office, noticing how the back of the 3XL t-shirt stretched across Ron's wide back as much as it molded to the thick slabs of his chest. Ron tugged at the shirt that was disappointingly too short for him. It quickly rode up his massive torso as he walked and exposed the bottom of his chiseled, tight abs. In the back office, Ron and Tommy exchanged stories of the previous 12 hours and Ron was dismissive of Bryan's caution.

"No bad side effects here, bro," Ron declared with a spreading of his arms and a small ripping at the front seam of one of his sleeves. "Except I need new clothes and I'm hungry again already. I don't have much money with me. Daniel said I could pay for the shirt later. I guess I could stop by the restaurant, but are my parents even going to believe that I'm me?"

"I'm working here another few hours. Did you get the 3XL shirt?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, is there anything bigger?" Ron asked hopefully.

"I don't think so. I'll check the lost and found, too. Maybe just head home for something to eat if you can't buy anything more. I didn't tell Bryan about you, but I think I have to. He might have some ideas how to explain this to your folks."

"Yeah, okay," Ron agreed. "He is the smart one."

Tommy was amazed at Ron's transformation and jealous of his size and the strength that likely came with it. Ron complemented Tommy on his arms, but it felt fairly empty. Even if the rest of Tommy's body matched his arms, he'd still be smaller than Ron, and Tommy's growth made his body look odd, while Ron's body was destined to end up on the covers of every muscle or fitness magazine. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 19

Rpm defonetely got his dream. He is an Adonis now. Im sure hewill go after Bryan for some fun.

It would eb nice to see the guy that gave thecream to Brian back. Whatwouldhe saty of this predicament.

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Rpm defonetely got his dream. He is an Adonis now. Im sure hewill go after Bryan for some fun.

It would eb nice to see the guy that gave thecream to Brian back. Whatwouldhe saty of this predicament.

I am sure that he will be back in some part. ^^ And I am sure that he will be HUGE too. And massively attracted too all 3 big muscle studs. ;3

Though probably worried as well, because all 3 would probably not be able to live a normal life soon. ^^;;

I really love how you are progressing this story. 8D I do hope there won't be any military interuptions in this story though. And will be just those 3 and maybe a few others just having fun growing and without too negative a consequences. ^^;;

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Bryan will indeed grow larger then any of the others. 83 <3 <3 Though I wonder, could the cream's effect be in the user's "special cream" as well? And what if it was & would be used in combination with the actual cream? Would the effect be stacked or even made exponentional? And I wonder if all these questions will be answered in future chapters. >;3 lol

• Upvote 2