Muscle Cream

magicworker

• 3 weeks later...

Found some time today and done with next part ahead of schedule. Not a whole lot of growth in this part yet, but it's coming. ;)

Part 6: Secret Sources

Bryan recognized the thirst; it was more than just a craving for refreshment. It was the sharp need caused by Studlee's Muscle Cream. Bryan took a few more handfuls of water from the sink faucet. Did Ron's cum reactivate his last application? Or did Ron just spew a gallon of fluid that is affecting him like the original lotion? Or is he about to suffer a different reaction? What if Ron's cum is now a toxic poison that will slowly melt him into a puddle of liquid flesh? His intensifying craving for another swallow of anything liquid cleared his head of the parade of questions and scenarios and he went back to his room to check on Ron after one more gulp of water.

Ron was passed out and lightly snoring, looking no worse than a few minutes ago. As Bryan found himself some shorts to wear, he again marveled over Ron's body and the massive, dense muscles that bulged over every inch and foot and mile of it. Bryan wanted that. He needed it. Bryan remembers Ron saying, "I just drank and ate a lot." Bryan began to doubt that the cream's "unwanted side effects" were as negative as he had thought and he once again felt betrayed by his slow, cautious nature. His brother Tommy was always more carefree and impulsive and Bryan decided to try on that role for a bit.

"Ron!" Bryan kicked at the slumbering giant and yelled, "what did you do yesterday after you put on the cream?"

Ron stirred and barely opened his eyes. "Was really thirsty. Drank a lot of water, also a Drinkade or two, I guess. I could use one now, and do you have some food here? I'm feeling really sleepy but hungry, too." Ron rubbed at his eyes and stretched his massive arms before closing his eyes again.

Bryan wondered if Ron's cravings meant that the cream was not done growing him into an even bigger monster. Or was Ron's sleepiness a sign that it was weakening him? The old Bryan would have taken care of Ron first and worried about the cream's effects on both of them, but instead he grabbed a box of supplement bars from his closet and ran downstairs to get a Drinkade and fill a pitcher of water. If Ron was going to grow again, Bryan wanted a good head start.

---

Tommy texted his dad at work that he was with Uther and didn't need a ride home from the Y. As they got in Uther's mom's car, Uther found in his pocket the number for Studlee he had gotten from the nutrition store and shared that story with Tommy who asked to see the phone number.

"It's not an 800 number," he remarked. "It's a local office. I wonder if they still have some of their products there. If only we had an address, then we could check it out."

Uther paused before starting the car and said, "I could probably get that." Turns out that Uther's dad was a paralegal and did some private investigative work on the side. All it took was a quick stop to his dad's home office computer for Uther to get a name and address.

"It belongs to a Guy Zao, but it's not a residential number," Uther added.

Tommy looked at the address. "That's back near the Y, I think," he commented, before he and Uther were on their way.

Their destination was halfway down a dead-end street with other warehouse-looking buildings that all looked boarded-up and mostly abandoned. Even though they grew up in the town, this small street tucked in the base of a hill right off a main road was completely virgin territory for them. A few buildings had old trucks in front, often missing a tire or two, a motorcycle missing an entire wheel laid beside another, and a layer of dirt covered every inch of the blighted scene.

Tommy still insisted on getting out of the car and looking around, but a high fence stood between them and access to the building at Guy Zao's address. Uther stood by the car, watching Tommy walk in loops on the sidewalk and across the street before returning and getting back in the car.

"Sorry, maybe this is where the number used to go," Uther apologized.

"But I think this is it," replied Tommy. "Park at the Burger Hut around the corner."

Between bites of his meal, Tommy explained that while the address looked like a lost cause at first, there were hidden clues. "First, the fence is too high-quality and strong, just like the windows and doors. But that's just suspicious or odd," he commented. "Then, unlike the other wrecked vehicles around there, the truck that sat behind Guy's building had tires intact and a license plate that was clean and legible. There's also the cameras on the side of the building. They didn't look turned on, but they could have been. That was why I was walking around a bit. Finally, a lot of the utility wires running down the street look ancient, but there were two cables that looked a lot newer and they ran into that building. If Studlee is there in secret, that's probably where they have some of their stuff, including the Muscle Cream."

After a pause, Uther replied, "You'd get along with my dad. But it looked like nobody's there today. It might just be a satellite office with a phone that forwards calls to a bigger office. Besides, there's no way in."

"Hey," Tommy countered, "if these freaky guns are good for anything, it's gotta be climbing like an acrobatic monkey. I did a one-arm handstand in the office just for fun and it was easy. I think I can get over that fence. We can go back tonight so it's dark. Want to be my lookout?"

"What about just getting some of the cream from your brother?" Uther asked.

"I don't want to wait that long. Bryan has all these rules about using just a little at a time with weeks in between. That's why he's growing so slowly. Lately, he's doing everything half-assed. If you want to really impress Leah and do it this weekend, get on Team Tommy, dude."

"Do you have a plan?" Uther asked tentatively.

Tommy smiled in reply.

---

Bryan chugged half a pitcher of water and a bottle of Drinkade and he could almost feel the liquid flow out to bloat his muscles as the intense thirst persisted. He finished the pitcher as he felt the puffiness turn into firm bulges and he felt a painful pressure deep throughout his body. The thirst now mixed with hunger and he began raiding the fridge. It was nearly empty when Bryan took out some chicken to pan fry and Ron stumbled into the kitchen with a hand rubbing his head and not a stitch hiding his magnificent body.

"There you are," Ron stated. "Are you cooking? I'm starved." Ron's other hand held a glass that he went to the sink to fill with water.

"Ron," Bryan spoke trying to be clear but non-confrontational, "you're not wearing any clothes. Head back upstairs and I'll bring up some food..." Ron refilled his glass. "...and water," Bryan added. "Just stay up there, okay?" 

Ron looked over the wide mounds of his chest to the rest of his massive, naked body. "Oh, shit. I need clothes," he replied before rushing back upstairs. Bryan was reluctant to give Ron more fuel for growth, but he also wanted Ron to stay long enough to answer some other questions, too. He decided to save a smaller piece of chicken for Ron and resumed drinking from his refilled pitcher.

Bryan could feel the slow growth as his body turned the food and fluid into size. He watched the muscles of his upper body swell larger and felt his legs fill out his shorts. It was a familiar feeling from his previous applications of the cream, but it seemed to happen much faster. He chugged the rest of the pitcher and felt his body swell further. His excitement was slightly tempered by the fact that he felt more bloated and puffy than hard and strong. He flexed a bicep and it looked soft but huge. It wasn't as big as Ron's, but maybe it was as big as Tommy's even after the cream's effect on him. The flexing felt good and he decided to do some push-ups while the chicken finished cooking.

He planted his hands and felt his body respond to simply being in the plank position. Electricity seemed to fire up and down his body. He lowered himself down and pushed himself up with a squeeze than drove that tingling right into his pecs and along his tris. It felt good. He performed another push-up and it felt good, too. He started repping out 20, then 50, then 100, then kicked up into a handstand and felt his shoulders and back and abs struggle to balance him as the electric tingling spread and then he let his arms bend as his hair touched the floor and he pushed himself up and felt his shoulders and arms thicken to support his weight. He dropped his feet and jumped up and began to do body-weight squat jumps: 10, 20, 50, but then the smell of the chicken on the stove brought him back to that task.

The exercise had turned his bloated muscle into hard, solid mass. He could feel his strength surge and veins began appear over the more defined muscle. He drank more water and ate most of the chicken before Ron came back into the kitchen.

"Hey, save some for me!" Ron whined. 

Bryan turned to see Ron wearing a folded bed sheet wrapped around his waist and tied with a knot at his hip.

"I tried a toga," Ron explained, "but it was either too short or not long enough."

"Aren't those the same thing?" Bryan asked.

"I mean in different ways," Ron explained. "I either couldn't get it around my chest enough, or there wasn't enough to cover my legs and junk. So I just did this." 

"You're still shirtless, but..." Bryan trailed off as Ron came over to grab a piece of chicken. Was Ron shrinking? Bryan thought as he realized they were closer in height.

"Whaz rom?" Ron asked with a mouthful of chicken before he realized the same thing. "'id oo go?"

Bryan looked back at the kitchen cabinets and counter that did seem several inches lower and was relieved to reply, "Yes, I grew. It just looked like you shrank."

Ron half-choked on his chicken, but swallowed it down. "I shrank?"

"No, it just looked like you did," Bryan explained, "because I grew. I didn't realize I got that much taller, because I'm definitely not any thinner." Bryan flexed an upper limb thick with muscle as evidence. Ron quickly flexed back an arm twice as thick.

"Did you put it everywhere?" Ron asked, thinking Bryan's growth was the result of a reapplication of the cream and not from his own cum.

"Oh, yeah," Bryan replied with a grin that Ron didn't see, and he decided to keep that truth secret. "It got everywhere."

Ron opened up the refrigerator. "Man, you guys usually have a pretty full fridge. Usually the only place with a fuller fridge is my place."

"Then, let's go. I'm ready for another meal," Bryan decided. "And over dinner I can help prove to your parents that you're you. I'm just gonna grab a shirt from my room and we can go."

Once upstairs, Bryan grabbed a few gulps of water in the bathroom and was amazed as his weight: 238. That morning he barely broke 200 pounds, and he knew his growth wasn't done yet. He took off the shorts that had started to cling to his thickening ass and thighs and found a pair of XLs and a tank top that was only a bit loose. Downstairs, Ron was snoozing and Bryan took just a moment to wonder at what a stud his brother's dorky friend turned into, before they drove off to Ron's house.

It was only a few minutes later that Uther pulled up and he and Tommy chowed down on a few takeout pizzas. Tommy was thankful that Bryan wasn't home so they could more easily talk and prepare for their shenanigans. Tommy was hoping that he would find his own tube of the Muscle Cream by the end of the night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 22

Noooo, how can you leave us at that? D: Great story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next part! It would be so freaking hot to see Bryan fuck Ron and the workout cause him to grow even faster, his dick literally growing and filling Ron's tight virgin hole. ❤

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 7: Critical Mass

Ron barely squeezed most of himself into Bryan's passenger seat before opting to stretch out a bit in the back seat. Bryan was surprised at how much he had to adjust his own seat. He could feel his body still slowly growing: his chest and back expanding, his shoulders and lats widening, his legs thickening, his arms bulging larger and larger. Bryan was relieved when he got to Ron's before he literally out-grew the car.

Ron looked over Bryan's car at his own home with trepidation. The cars in the driveway and on the street let him know that both his parents and his sister were home. Bryan saw the fear and insecurity in Ron's eyes that seemed incongruent with the power and strength that his hulking shirtless body obviously possessed. Bryan also noticed that Ron was now only a few inches taller and his own rapidly blossoming muscularity was catching up to the god he worshiped about twenty minutes ago. After an odd stare and a resigned nod from Ron, Bryan went up to the front door.

Ron's parents were familiar with Tommy, and they suspected that the two of them might show up just in time for dinner as was common. They had watched Tommy grow into an athletic jock and were happy that he and Ron stayed friends despite Ron's lack of interest in participating in sports. His parents were never athletic either and instead were passionate about good food, which led to them and their daughter to become successful restaurateurs but also overweight and even obese. Somehow, Ron had failed to put on the size that the rest of his family did and stayed a skinny anomaly until recently. They had met Bryan a few times, but Ron's dad didn't recognize him.

"Can I help you?" he asked, slightly intimidated by the large, handsome, muscular young man in front of him.

"Hi, Mr. Perl. It's Bryan... Tommy's brother."

"Oh, yes, of course. Wow, you've gotten pretty big lately," stammered the round, 350-lb middle-aged man.

"Yes, that's kinda what I want to talk to you about. Could I get some water?"

"Sure," Mr. Perl replied as he opened the door wide for Bryan. "Do you want to join us for dinner? Also, do you happen to know if Ron is with Tommy? He was supposed to call."

"Ron will be here soon," Bryan replied vaguely.

"Sara!" Mr. Perl yelled into the dining room. "Set a place for Bryan, and Ron's on his way." He directed Bryan over to a couch.

"Could I get that water?" Bryan asked again.

"Oh, okay. I'll be right back," Mr. Perl replied as he left and Bryan fished a protein bar out of the pocket of his shorts that were getting uncomfortably tight.

"Thirsty and hungry, I guess," Ron's dad remarked as he returned with a glass and Bryan finished the last bite of the bar. Mr Perl added, "Makes sense if you're working out a lot."

Bryan drank down the entire glass and it did little to ease his thirst. "Mr. Perl, what size are you?"

"What? Look, Bryan, I thought..." Mr. Perl began but he was interrupted by the sound of Bryan's shorts ripping apart and the realization that... "Bryan, you're growing bigger."

"Yes," confirmed Bryan. "Right now I'm hoping you have some larger clothes."

Mr. Perl stood dumbfounded as Bryan continued to slowly swell larger at a barely visible rate. Bryan began to wonder if Ron's worry about his dad having a heart attack at his revelation were not an exaggeration. The older man swayed slightly and Bryan stood to help support him as Sara, Ron's older sister, came into the room to ask, "Is it okay if it has meat sauce?"

In the act of standing and extending his arms, the back and sides of Bryan's shorts exploded and his tank top tore apart down the middle of his massive chest. Bryan looked over at Sara who also looked stunned and ready to faint. Thankfully, the shorts still covered Bryan's crotch, but he realized the bulge there was not as inconspicuous at it had once been and parts of his meaty ass were exposed. He grabbed Ron's dad and half-carried him back towards the front entryway and away from the sister. Mr. Perl took a couple tentative pokes at Bryan's chest as the tank top ripped further. "How?" he asked.

Bryan didn't entirely mind growing out of his clothing, but he was in his brother's friend's house and felt a little embarrassed. "Can I get some clothes first?"

Mr. Perl recovered enough to find Bryan some 4XL shorts and a t-shirt that fit decently once Ron's mom cut the arms and part of the sides off and slit the collar for Bryan's solid neck. Bryan rushed to refill his glass a couple times and dug into the pasta and sauce on the dining room table as he asked for a second set of similar clothing without telling them it was for Ron. They complied and watched Bryan continue to slowly but steadily grow larger and waited silently for some sort of explanation. Bryan wasn't sure how long the growth would continue, but remembered that the cream's warnings extended to an hour and perhaps he only had that amount of total time to reap the maximum benefits of Ron's cream, as well.

Sara brought out a pitcher of water and Bryan began to drink directly from that in addition to working through the food on the table. Finally, Mr. Perl broke the silence. "Why did you come here? Did Ron tell you to show us this for some reason?" he asked.

Bryan realized that Ron probably wouldn't wait out there much longer, so he might as well get to the point. "Yes," he replied. "Because Ron got bigger, too. Bigger than me, I think," Bryan added, unsure if he himself had gotten as big as Ron yet.

Sara barked a laugh and exclaimed, "What? Little Ron could never..." but her eye caught movement in the hallway. "Who's there?" she yelled.

Ron ducked into the dining room. "It's just me." His family gasped at the giant Ron as Bryan spooned the last serving of food onto his plate. Ron's mom cautiously invited this new Ron to sit down as they began to question him and Bryan went to the kitchen to refill his pitcher. The boys had agreed not to mention the Studlee Muscle Cream to Ron's family and pitch their growth as a miracle/mystery.

"Well, Tommy was affected, too, but not as much," Ron explained as Bryan returned with the pitcher in one hand and an open pint of ice cream in the other. He had to carefully navigate his still growing body through the doorway and had ripped his sleeveless shirt down the middle like a vest and it exposed a deep valley between his monstrous pecs and the deep etchings of an 8-pack.

Bryan noticed Ron staring at him as he entered the room and asked, "What? I'm still hungry."

"You're beautiful," Ron blurted, "and huge!" Ron's family simply gaped anew at a Bryan that seemed to be twice as big as when he came in and even more handsome. None of them could help noticing that the bulge in Bryan's shorts was also bigger.

"Yeah, still growing, but getting less thirsty now," replied Bryan, confident that he was slightly bigger than Ron now, but disappointed that his growth might be slowing. His eyes were drawn down to the blanket that covered Ron's lower body and the obvious tent that was forming. Bryan wondered if Ron could provide him with another dose of magical cream. He chugged half the pitcher and offered the other half to Ron. Ron accepted it and also wolfed down the bit of food left on Bryan's plate as he watched Bryan seductively shrug the fabric off his mountainous upper body and flex his unbelievably thick, rippling muscles.

Ron's dick extended again and rose into a flag pole position beneath his makeshift skirt. Bryan leered at the potential source of another round of growth and seductively asked, "Where's your bedroom?"

---

Tommy and Uther parked back at the Burger Hut that night after buying black t-shirts and jeans at the big-n-tall store. The new clothes were purchased both for stealth that night but also in baggy sizes that they anticipated growing into once they got another dose of that cream. They found the short industrial street barely lit by a few working street lamps and a couple plain baseball caps hid their faces, as well. Tommy took the lead down the street in the shadows opposite the fenced building and cut behind the neighboring building. A haze of light filtered across the desolate side yard and the fence that ran back into the cliff-like hillside. Tommy aimed himself at a particularly shadowed stretch of fence and with a running start barely got hold of the top rail. Uther held his breath as Tommy got a better grip as he hung from his powerful arms.

True to Tommy's claim, his shoulders and triceps catapulted him into a flip over the fence and into a tumble on the ground inside the mysterious property. Tommy stood up and limped slightly over to the darker back of building where he brushed some of the dirt off of himself and felt his phone vibrate.

"Alright?" queried a text from Uther.

Tommy responded with a thumbs up emoji. He looked up at the back side of building and planned a route to climb up. He was thankful that his grip and fingertips had strengthened along with the rest of his arms and it wasn't long before he was on the roof and scaled around the building to a third story window that he had noticed was open earlier that day. It was just slightly propped open by a block of wood and the window was surprisingly heavy but still no match for Tommy's impressive guns. Once inside, Tommy used the dim glow of his phone to look around.

Disappointingly, it looked abandoned on the inside, too. A small collection of tables, chairs, ropes, boxes, and planks of wood lay scattered around the large room. Tommy ventured down a rough set of stairs that were either unfinished or impressively deteriorated. The second floor was split into several rooms with closets and a pair of bathrooms, but looked similar to the top floor. A couple filing cabinets held documents that were half-faded. Tommy tried to make sense of the various bills and receipts, but some seemed related to plumbing, others car repair or car rental, one order was for 100 electrical fuses. Still determined, he headed down to the first floor.

Tommy's phone buzzed again. "There's a truck coming!" read Uther's message.

"Oh, shit!" Tommy swore aloud as he saw headlights sweep across the dirty windows and the sound of a gate in the fence opening up. "Where was there a gate?" Tommy wondered as he looked for a back exit but found it locked or sealed shut even when he threw his body at it. Most of the first floor was one large front room that looked like a bomb had gone off and cleared the center area. Furniture and debris were piled at the sides, and the ceiling had only a few tiles failing to cover the exposed beams and plumbing. Tommy climbed on top of an overturned desk and was able to use the exposed rough work as monkey bars to land behind another pile that included a cubicle partition and hopefully kept him well out of reach or sight of anyone who came in the door. Tommy's phone buzzed again and he quickly set it to silent before he heard voices and the "thunk" of a heavy bolt unlocking.

Uther was freaking out and was stuck between wanting to run away to save himself and running into the building to try to safe Tommy. He resisted both instincts and crept over into the shadow of the neighboring warehouse and stared at the Guy Zao building, hoping to see Tommy sneak out. His imagination seemed to wander and he pictured Tommy swinging along the ceiling and dropping into a pile of trash before three guys entered the building and stood in the center of the room. Then, they climbed into the floor. One of them carried a box. Uther blinked his eyes and looked away. He looked back at the building and he could easily imagine the decrepit insides and see Tommy still hiding in the pile of garbage. Uther wondered, "Is this my imagination? Or am I looking into the building?" Somehow, he watched the men come back out of the floor and leave the building, but without the box. The truck drove away and a gate nearly seamlessly closed behind it.

Uther took a few breaths waiting for Tommy to appear, but he heard the gate's mechanism work briefly and half-expected the truck to return before he checked his phone and found a message from Tommy, "come on in". Uther slowly crept around to the gate and saw the front door of the building open a crack. Tommy was waiting for him on the other side and pointed at the center of the room where the old but intact carpet was folded back to reveal a hatch in the floor. "It's in there," Tommy announced.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 15