Evan, the making of an Amerasian god, Part 6

cropsey23

Todd was getting ready for work when his phone pinged with a text from Evan.

Evan: I’m downstairs, come and let me in.

Todd’s heart skipped a beat. Still in just his briefs, he ran down the stairs and opened the front door. His mouth fell open in awe at the sight in front of him. Evan was wearing a tight t-shirt, with the sleeves cut off, and a skimpy pair of gym shorts. His enormous delts and chest made the shirt look obscenely small on him, and his arms looked massive and intimidating as well. Even with his huge frame, he still had a narrow waist, and had to turn his shoulders to enter the house.

Evan basked as he saw Todd taking in every inch of his spectacular muscle. Todd’s eyes drifted down, studied the abs that were peeking out from under the shirt, down to his powerful quads, and massive calves. Then his eyes were drawn back to the huge, prominent bulge in Evan’s running shorts.

“Christ, Evan. You look even bigger than last night,” said Todd, barely able to conceal his lust for the muscle god standing in front of him.

Evan just grinned. “Yea,” he said, matter-of-factly. Evan studied Todd as well: he was in great shape, but still barely tipped the scales at 175. Evan also noticed how Todd’s dick stiffened up as soon as he walked into the room. “Nice to see you pay your respects,” he said, mocking Todd’s lack of self-restraint.

“I listened to what you said, Evan, and I haven’t touched my dick.”

“Good. Time for your treat then.” Evan just pointed to the floor, and Todd knelt immediately. Gazing up at his muscle god, he could barely see past Evan’s huge chest to his gorgeous face. His own dick ached inside his briefs, but he went to work on Evan’s huge dick, taking the fat nine-incher all the way down his throat. Evan’s hand was firmly on top of Todd’s skull, but he barely needed coaxing. Even Todd was surprised at how eagerly he took the giant cock down. Mind over matter, he thought. I just need to swallow his load. Todd grabbed onto Evan’s giant thighs, as the young man pumped his face and soon dumped an incredibly large load of thick, warm cum down his eager throat. Todd eagerly swallowed every drop, surprised at how much there was, but willing to miss any of it. After at least 15 powerful spasms, Todd looked up at his god in awe.

Evan just smiled and said, “The loads are getting bigger, right?”

“Yes Evan. That must be double what you pumped yesterday.”

“There’s lot more for you.” And over the next 30 minutes, Evan fed Todd four more gigantic loads of rich, thick cum.

Out of pure mercy, Evan finally let his supplicant stand up. Todd’s dick was still achingly huge in his briefs, where were stained with pre-cum.

Evan chuckled and said, “You’ve been a good boy, take off your briefs.”

Todd pulled them off in an instant. Evan studied him, and then motioned for Todd to step closer. Evan reached a hand and placed it firmly on the back of Todd’s neck. “That’s to brace you for what’s about to happen,” he said ominously. He put his other hand around Todd’s seven-inch dick. Todd felt Evan’s breath on his face, as the god smiled, gave his dick one powerful tug, and watched as Todd had the most powerful orgasm of his life. His knees buckled as he moaned, and if it wasn’t for Evan’s powerful grip, he would be in a heap on the floor. After a minutes-long orgasm, he looked at Evan and said, “Thank you.”

Evan grinned, pointed to the hug cum splatter all over his 12-pack and said, “Well someone’s gotta clean that up.” And with that, Todd got back on his knees and inhaled his cum load off Evan’s rock hard stomach, suckling each ab in the process.

“Get dressed. Dad will be here soon,” Evan said with authority. He’s driving us to the store.”

Evan followed Todd to his room, casually talking about their plans for the shop. Todd hung onto his every word.

“Evan, before we go. Can I ask one favor?”

“Ask away Todd.”

Todd’s throat was dry. “What do you weigh now?”

Evan looked around the room, and spotted the scale in the bathroom. Without saying a word, he pulled off his shirt, and kicked off his running shoes and said, “Okay, time to weigh in. Any guesses before I get on?”

Todd scanned the god closely. He had worked out with muscle jocks for a long time, and thought he was a good judge of size. “You look amazing, Evan. Ripped beyond belief, not an ounce of fat. I’d say…. 295lbs?”

Evan got on the scale, and the digital scanner rested at…. 395lbs. He smiled at Todd, who was stunned. “How is that possible? You look incredible Evan, but 395? Even Hulk Hogan is only 300lbs!”

Evan just smiled. “My godly genetics, Todd. And it’s my most powerful asset. Everyone underestimates, by a big amount, how strong I am. It’s because my myostatin proteins are 26 times denser than the average human. Go ahead, and feel for yourself.”

Todd placed his shaking hands on Evan’s midsection, and he did feel much more solid, beyond steel-like, and denser than anyone else. Todd again noted Evan’s elevated body temperature. Todd’s dick started to rise again and Evan just chuckled.

“Okay, I’ll feed you more load, then we have to get going.”

Todd sunk to his knees, the only thought that went through his head was: I have to keep helping him get bigger and stronger.

• Upvote 24

It would be fun to see if all those loads of Evan would have an effect on Tod. >;3 <3 <3

I do wonder though. Will Evan and his dad ever get a proper father-son relationship? =( I kinda feel bad for Evan's dad, i deally hope that he will actually start to bulm up and even if not as big as Evan, will be a good enough second for Evan to treat him more like a father than as a slave. =(

• Upvote 2

I love the idea of added height as well.  If I recall correctly, Evan has been growing in height.  It would be good to know just how big he's getting... and of course have him get even bigger!

My only complaint about this chapter is that there wasn't enough of it.  It was great, but it ended too soon.  I can't wait to see more of what Evan's super dense muscles can do!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Click on the author's name and you will find the rest of the series.  There is usually more than one way to find stories, though I find it isn't always easy.