BigBullTrainer

Anything to Grow

Before a certain point in my life, I would have said no. I would have taken the time to at least send farewells and settled my affairs, and by that time I would probably reconsider. Now, I would say yes in a heart beat.

• Upvote 3

Loved the story, just went so fast.  I wish that last paragraph was at least half as long as the rest of the story.  I would want to see him grow.

• Upvote 1

To be honest. I would have probably NOT taken the strongest one. Unless the guy would make the "make dumber to animalistic levels"; "memory loss"; "loss of identity" parts are out of the formula. I would like to still be me, remember everything that happened in my life & would still like to keep my intelligence, thank you very much. ^^;;

• Upvote 4

On 7/11/2016 at 5:34 AM, BigBullTrainer said:

I am glad my story is being enjoyed so. I wrote it in a single session on a whim after talking to a friend.

That's wonderful! I really enjoyed reading your story, and it's awesome to hear you wrote it all in one session!

I guess when you get that lightning-strike inspiration to write something, well, you can really make something great!

On 9/7/2016 at 4:18 PM, NinjaAlchemist said:

Aw... Super disappointed that there's no part 2 to this. Is it planned? Otherwise this story is just kinda sad lol. But regardless, great writing and originality.

There is a part two under the title "Out of Control" part one is already  written part two of the same story started taking on a life of its own and is still being written. There are more characters, character development, and the environment that it all takes place in is being flushed out a lot.

When I say its taking on a life of its own, I mean that somewhere in the writing I ended up accidentally world building around a city that revolves around exponential muscular growth.

I will either end up cutting the story into smaller chunks, create a setting I use for multiple different stories or really flesh things out and let the community have at it and have their own adventures in my creation

• Upvote 3