Anything to Grow

BigBullTrainer

It is too bad you didn'tsay if he oitgrew the previous testsubjects or not. Even if you didn't tell his size at the end it would have been better to me if I knew if he would truly have had his dream of becoming the biggest freak ever come true. xP lol

• Upvote 2

Wow, this was incredibly hot, and a lot of refreshing changes. At first I was thinking "jock's arrogance grows in proportion to him", then "rival overtakes and humiliates", but the journey hit so many notes from my favorite stories. Kept me guessing and desperate to see what came next, and then the climax ended up being my strongest fantasy ever. Top notch storytelling and hot as hell.

• Upvote 3

I kind of want to see a continuation of this, where Jim tracks down his friend to find out what happened to him. Maybe build on the romance that they started to have and that could never be. For example, he takes one of the weaker serums to be a better caretaker, or he tries to be a caretaker but can't bear the heartache and takes serum 7 himself. 

Regardless, I loved this story. Great job!

• Upvote 3

I've seriously been considering this question all day. The guy had a family, presumably. He had a job, friends. He used to go "out on the town". Then he took a gym buddy and started down a one-way path. Not fitting in airplane seats wasn't even a preview of things to come, and up until 30 seconds before he had no idea what he was about to happen to him. It had been so relatively gradual and then over in an instant.

Would some of us here do the same? Basically destroy the people we are, become dead to everyone we've ever know, just to live out our fantasies. Not only become something inhuman but lose all humanity.

There's a shred of fear and doubt in my mind when I think about it, but I know I'd make the exact same choice our hero did. I wouldn't hesitate to give that fear or doubt even a second to let me reconsider. I would do it and never look back.

• Upvote 2

I am glad my story is being enjoyed so. I wrote it in a single session on a whim after talking to a friend.

I am also happy to see someone wondering what they would do in the same situation and am curious what others would do in the main characters shoes. So share with us, if it were you and you were presented the opportunity to grow to your dream fantastical size and endowment never having another care in the world save for the constant pleasures of your own size with your humanity as the price, would you take that opportunity presented?

• Upvote 8