My kudos and applause go to you Jason. No offense, but I didn't imagine you being an author. I'm very impressed and happy you created this wonderful story. I really hope to see more form you. You have a great imagination and a great voice. I can't seem to praise you enough whether from your physical image or the mental pictures you create. Thanks for being awesome!

• Upvote 1

My kudos and applause go to you Jason. No offense, but I didn't imagine you being an author. I'm very impressed and happy you created this wonderful story. I really hope to see more form you. You have a great imagination and a great voice. I can't seem to praise you enough whether from your physical image or the mental pictures you create. Thanks for being awesome!

He used to write on the old forum. Not a lot but the stories were always hot. Glad he was inspired to write this one. 

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, citizenies said:

Any chance for this to be continued? :D so hot ~~!!

Totally missed those previous responses but thank you guys for the kindness! 

This one was not exactly fleshed out to be more than a scene but who knows once I get some free time there may be an update to come :)

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...