A few days ago, I figured out how to end this story. Funny this has still been left unfinished for atleast 2 years. I wrote this pretty fast so apologies for the mispelling.

Part 13:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5864-the-bears-cub-part-13/

Part 14

“Happy Birthday!”

“Hmmmm….. huh?”

“Happy Birthday, Bear!” Hare said with a cheer as he slapped Bear’s muscular stomach. Hare quickly grabbed his hand as they reddened from the impact. Regardless of their growth, Bear’s muscles were still like uncompromising granite.

“Oh yeah, I forgot” he said almost nonchalantly but it was written on his face how excited he really was.

Donut and Slugger came around with a large cake with a large protrusion sticking from it that looked pretty familiar. Bear smirked and giggled a little as they tried to place it on his big muscle gut.

“Sit still!” Slugger demanded as they balanced the silver platter before letting it go. All of Bear’s pups stood around his bed as they waited for him to speak. He looked at each one of us with a loving flare in his eyes. “You are the best pups I could have ever asked for. I wish you’d untie me so I could hug all of you.”

I saw a grin on Taker’s face at that comment. “Hey, that wouldn’t be fun. It’s your birthday.” I honestly was impressed with Bear’s resilience to speak on the issue when there were signs all over that gave away our plans. There was the fact that the large protrusion in his cake was an extra large dildo with a cake coming out of the cock hole. The fact his big forearms were tied fast to his bed with thick, heavy-duty chains to compensate for Bear’s great strength. There was the face that we’d all come into his room wearing nothing but what he said to be his favorite uniforms on all of us. I was originally against it since the suit he said he’d liked on me the most was my birthday suit. I’d had my hands covering my crotch for the last few hours. I realize it was ridiculous since we all were having sex together every weekend and we all often wore little to nothing anyway but it was different coming to Bear pre-exposed. Bear could see the shyness in my eyes and going by the bounce in his shorts, he clearly reveled in it.

“Mmmm, I see Cub’s looking quite tasty today” he said, licking his lips.

“Haha, glad you said it exactly like that” Donut said as grabbed me around the waist. We’d talked about this stunt over and over but, no matter what, all the pups insisted that I be the one to do *that*. I felt my body tighten as we walked up to Bear’s bed side and Donut grabbed my waist with his big, muscled hands and lifted me onto Bear’s mattress. The amount of surface area left on the bed that didn’t have a healthy portion of Bear was rapidly shrinking these days. After our last few growth spurts, we couldn’t find a big enough opening down in the den to fit Bear inside. It was like an impending conclusion when all of us had grown so quickly in the last few months. Bear had to crouch in every part of the house and even when he went to his new room in the Hibernation Room, we had to struggle to slip him through and not destroy the walls. We couldn’t let Bear try by himself as, thanks to the growth, he’d gotten way too strong to do most things without destroying something. Doors broke, walls were given knew “openings”, ceilings were instantly decimated with his hard head. Even the hibernation room’s door was removed so that Bear didn’t tear the whole second floor down with his massive shoulders. These were signs that we were going to hit the max size of the two story house soon and it was clear Donut wasn’t too far off. Already his head was closing in on the tall ceilings and I could see his red headed Mohawk scrapping plaster.

Still, as we’d grown in the house, we’d become closer than ever. Bear loved us all equally but he was starting to become more of a monster in the sack as our growth seemed to spur him to have longer and longer periods of sex that left us all weak and panting on the floor in heaps of sweat and euphoria. I felt closer to each of my brother’s than I had with my own parents. Donut was like the big brother I always wanted to teach me and make me a better person. Taker and Balls were my pals and loved to rough house with me, ruffling my hair and slapping my butt to congratulate me when I succeeded and to comfort be when I failed. Slugger and Hare were my support system when it came to getting me through my classes that I struggled on and loved to push me to try new things and work to refine the old. Even Toxic was a ball of kindness when he wasn’t and took me to the places the other bears were too nervous to take me. I’d gotten my first lap dance with Toxic. It was almost like he knew what I was most uncomfortable doing and would go out of his way to push me into them so that I’d gain better street smarts. What sucked, however, was that the closer we got, the more I realized something was wrong. Something in me knew each one of them was hiding something from me that they weren’t ready to be open about.

That didn’t matter right now though as I stood over the bed and climbed over Bear’s massive limbs. Since he’d gotten blocked from going downstairs to his “contraption”, he tried to do more work outs and lift to compensate for his lack of sexual release while we were all in classes or off supporting our individual clubs. Bear’s concern with our future’s is probably what let us all know he cared the most. That didn’t, however, help me climb over all of his massive, bulging limbs as I kicked a leg over a bicep that was probably a match for my own chest measurement. Bear’s massive body was a lot to take in with people who didn’t know him. When they saw him, many stared and gasped at how they’d seen their first giant. Having an almost 12 foot tall man pass you was like watching a tree with legs take walk. Not just a big tree but a beautiful tree. Bear’s body features were amplified like all of ours. His legs got thicker and his stance got wider. His torso was a mountain of curves and mounds that were each probably further from his body than any furniture one could sit on. It was nearly impossible to get him through our new double door entrance at the front of the house but it was only made worse when he tried to pull his big, hulking arms through. I actually had to climb a little onto his adamantine wall of abs and looked down over a mountain rage to his big, grinning face. I saw his teeth appear as he realized what we’d planned. I took a deep breath and tried to think loose before I moved the candle away from the cake and lowered myself onto his stomach.

The cake we’d set on his stomach wasn’t too big but it was made to hold in place a LARGE dildo. Slugger had produced a massive 2 foot dildo from somewhere he wouldn’t say. Before we knew it, ideas were flooding out of him on what to do for Bear’s birthday. I was thinking about how strange that was for an instantly but I couldn’t keep it in my head as my muscular ass cheeks were spread wide by the warm, rubber cock filling my anal cavity. It was sliding in with some difficulty but I was prepared. For weeks, the other pups had been prepping me to take on Bear’s gargantuan crotch anaconda and I’d almost gotten big enough to take all of Donut or Slugger. I couldn’t believe how their growing cocks were able to enter my ass but it was even more impressive that I was making it past the first foot so easily. It was only until last week that I struggled to make it to the 2nd foot. I kept thinking in my head ‘Think of Bear. Think of Bear.’. Donut had taught me that trick when he explained how he’d come into the fraternity as he was the first to take Bear’s cock and was also the one who could take it the easiest due to his size. On the weekends it was an amazing size as Donut, already a massive man, took on Bear’s cock again and again as they both grew and grew through the weeks. They were reaching superhuman levels the way Bear was roughest with him and Hare. A few times, Bear had cracked the walls trying to fuck Donut into oblivion. I thought of how Donut got pounded by the long log of man-god that was Bear as I felt myself get filled with the singular pillar. With a last groan of ecstasy, I was rewarded with a cold feeling as the white icing had covered my butt and I felt a few seconds to relax. I struggled through the waves of pleasure to see Bear’s face and I was happy to see he was giving me the most intense bed-eyes.

“Mmmmm, such a good Baby Cub. You’ve almost prepped that tight little butt for me, haven’t you?” he said as he licked his dry lips. He looked like a man who hadn’t had water to drink in years. I felt my muscular chest swell a little with pride as I saw that look of pride. I lifted myself up slowly and my ass made a loud plop at the release of the dildo.

“Alright, pup, finish him off” I heard Taker say. I proceeded with the plan as I began to climb Bear’s wide torso and felt the bed fall away as Bear’s body widened with my climb. As I reached his big, cushion like pecs, I looked down between them to Bear’s big face and I think I blushed as I turned around and sat on my stomach.

“Oh, good, dinner” I heard and felt rumble through his big chest before a big, wet and long tongue moved over my bubble butt. I groaned and moaned with excitement as Bear moved his tongue artistically over my vanilla cream covered butt cheeks and hungrily ate it off me. “Mmm, my favorite. Cub flavored.”

I screamed as he shoved his massive tongue forward like a dagger and I felt myself pierced by what simply couldn’t be just a tongue, though it was. The other cubs began to move into their sectors and began to rub Bear’s big muscles. Rarely did they get a chance to ravage Bear like this so each one went at it like an animal as they tried to please themselves and their big fraternity leader simultaneously. Bear was livid and I could tell as I heard chains rattle and his tight XXXXXXL underwear stretched. I was still receiving a savage lashing from Bear but I could still appreciate a growing pillar in his underwear as he grew hard. Toxic had taken the opportunity for what it was and had climbed between Bear’s big legs to sit on top of his watermelon like nuts. He watched playfully as Bear’s cock reached higher up and was beginning to length between Toxic’s legs. He actually had to move further back as he felt the big man cannon beneath him start to lift his body. The way it moved powerfully, I instantly wondered if his cock was strong enough to lift people and even heavy duty weights.

“Uh oh, Bear’s coming to play, pups” Bear said as he felt his cock stretch his sweaty briefs further. His smell was getting stronger as I felt his muscles get sweaty and his hairy chest was starting to glisten from his heat. Toxic looked as excited as I did as we watched the tower grow and reach taller than our sitting positions and finally outgrew Bear’s remaining clothing with a powerful RIP. His cock was a beautiful and powerful piece of architecture as it bobbed with arousal. It couldn’t have been shorter than 3 feet and was veined from top to bottom, the head red with rapidly pumping blood. Each inch looked as thick and intimidating as the rest and we feared that it could rip me or Toxic apart if given the chance. Still it was in Toxic’s eyes that I knew we were in agreement; that wasn’t a bad fate in order to atleast try once. That wasn’t our goal today, though, as Toxic leaned in and I watched his handsome face release a long tongue of its own. He was red too as he closed in on the hot piece of meat that towered in front of him. I was actually pretty jealous even as I felt Taker and Donut reaching up and grabbing my ass cheeks to spread them even wider for Bear’s tongue. Toxic had Bear’s cock all to himself and I saw the desire in him to keep it that way, his resting place on top of Bear’s balls like a throne. I didn’t have time to worry much about it, though, as Hare and Balls had moved to Bear’s big and hairy nuts and were licking it as Slugger looked to be preparing something at the end of the bed.

“Got a big present for you bear!” I heard Balls call before he looked over at me and snickered.

“Aww for little ol’ m--- FUCK!” Bear roared as he shook in his chains and I was rocked back and forth on his massive, convulsing body. Slugger grinned as he pushed the longest dildo I’d ever seen underneath Bear’s balls, pressing into what I’d always assumed was sacred ground. “Oh you little *groan* fucker” Bear groaned ferociously as his big and powerful cheeks were pulled apart by the truly gargantuan rubber tool. It was beyond human comprehension as it looked almost as big as my big arms in thickness. Bear convulsed and roared with pleasure as his anal cavity was stretched by more cock than he’d ever taken. Bear had done a lot of new things with us in the last few months but we’d had yet to reverse the roles till now. I’d never heard him make such a deep squeal as he was penetrated. The pups were all working more ferociously than before as our exploits reached a fever pitch. Taker and Donut nibbled and kissed each of Bear’s muscle, each one tensing to the touch to rock hardness and practically hot enough to melt stone. Balls and Hare were now trying to suck Bear’s massive balls into their mouths, each one larger than their heads. Slugger was probably having the most fun besides me and Toxic as he quickly pushed his rubber weapon in and out of Bear.

Suddenly, Bear’s entire body tensed. “Ah fuck!” he cried as his large and veiny muscles all flexed enormously. Bear’s cock was slowly growing as he felt himself on the edge. I gasped at its size and appearance as it glistened and even turned a bit purple. Before we knew, Bear moved in a blur. His massive biceps pushed Taker’s and Donut’s faces to him. With perfect precision, he gave each aggressive kisses that pushed them both over the edge. Bear knew just how to give each of his pups their high. I watched as he used every tied body part to release an orgasm for each of us. As cum from Donut and Taker rained down over us. Bear tightened up his stomach and roared ferociously. Taker and Donut were more easily influenced by feeling and intimacy rather than power but the rest weren’t so lucky. Bear’s leg shackles came undone as his big muscles bulged. He used his long legs to pull both Balls and Hare into his crotch, pressing their faces across Toxic’s back.

“GRAAAAH!” He roared as his cock and balls grew and gave all of them a front row seat to his power. Just the force he exerted caused all 3 to cum simultaneously, Hare and Balls shouting at the top of their lungs into Toxic’s back and Toxic crying as he felt the cock in his arms rock like a volcano and finally spewed cum with the rest of the pups. So much testosterone and energy was enough for Slugger to also cum, who felt he couldn’t move the massive dildo anymore with Bear’s powerful ass cheeks laminating it. Before I knew it, I wasn’t left out as I felt Bear at it again, his tongue penetrating quickly and had me shouting as well. All heard was chains as Bear effortlessly shredded his bonds and began to sit up, grabbing me with an arm and holding me upside down as he came, his tongue going deeper and deeper until finally I came too, firing toward the floor with an unbelievable orgasm. Every muscle was flushed with the greatest feeling that I could never get enough of as I joined the other pups in a white burst of cum. Muscles, cocks, and handsome faces were tangled on Bear’s bed as they all experienced simultaneous ejaculation. Bear was still at it, still hard, and still firing jizz that hit the walls, the ceilings, and the lights, darkening the room as he and his pups coated the room white. Still too small and too weak to do so with them, I still launched a hefty load onto the floor. The others were still lying on the floor weakly, their bodies convulsing as they basked in the afterglow of this last escapade. Bear’s head was firmly placed against the 9 foot ceiling as he playfully licked me and kissed each of my cheeks as I came down from my high. I felt myself surrounded in muscles and warmth as Bear smacked his lips.

“That was fun, guys. I’d recommend stronger chains though.”

I tried to tell him that the chains were made of stainless steel but I was interrupted by a cracking noise. We all forced ourselves up at the sound of a tree falling down. It was only in the last moment that we were freefalling. A crash came as we all fell and collapsed into the kitchen, cum still raining from the ceiling two stories up but was now accompanied by plaster and dust as the floor wasn’t capable of holding of our weight in the same spot anymore. Bear landed on his big butt but he’d made sure to wrap me tight in his arms for the landing. It was like I’d fallen in a big mattress that had cushioned the fall. Groans could be heard as the guys all felt pains from falling several feet. Bear had a shocked expression his face too and looked at Slugger. Slugger only sighed.

“I know, I’ll let them know. This place was getting cramped anyway.”

To Be Continued….

• Upvote 10

I am soo looking forwards to the next chapter. 83

What I kinda am hopingbis that this will end in Cub becoming as big as if not bigger then Bear. <3 <3 all while giving Toxic a lesson for whatever he had planned too prevent Cub from being the first captain of his club, together with the current captain in the last chapter. >;3