Match the Quote

arpeejay

10th Quote:

Ken was wearing a big fisherman sweater that did a good job of hiding his body from my inspection. But because I had heard about his transformation, I knew he'd be more than happy to share his results with me. When we were going out two years ago, I had been his mentor in the gym. I brought up the topic by saying, "So, Ken, are you still working out? I remember that fantastic body of yours, but I can't tell shit with you in that baggy wooley." "Yeah," he replied non-chalantly, "I've been puttin' in the time." Then he smiled devilishly and added,"I think you'd be impressed."

With that, he lifted up the front tail of his sweater just enough to let me get a glimps of the most amazingly chiseld, fur-covered eightpack I had ever seen. "Shit, Ken, what have you been doing?"

"SHHHH! Don't make such a racket. All I need is for these muscle queens to see me, and they'll all want in on my secret. You, on the other hand, are the best fuck I have ever had, and I want you to see what I've accomplished."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the back of our host's house, back to the master bedroom-bathroom-dressing room. He closed the door. Without a word, he grabbed my wrists and place my hands on his chest. I could feel the heat rising from underneath the sweater. His pecs felt huge, and I began massaging them with circular motions. He let out a little moan, and then began flexing his pecs underneath my touch. The movement was incredible. I thought his chest felt big relaxed, but as he flexed, my hands were lifted higher and higher, as if he were pumping up right there. I reached to pull his sweater off, but he again grabbed my wrists and stopped me. He then layed my hands upon his arms as he leaned forward and gently kissed me. The kiss was as gentle as it was erotic, and his heavy whiskers sanded my face as his tongue gently probed my mouth. Meanwhile, his arms were huge in my hands, and he began pumping them, alternately flexing biceps and triceps as I felt them grow. My dick was rapidly engorging, and I stepped into him to press my crotch into his. As I did, he again grabbed my wrists and placed my hands upon the globes of his ass which felt like flexing steel as I kneeded it.

I was really hot and bothered by now, and I didn't think I could take much more of this erotic play without ejaculating down my pantleg. I pushed him away and said,"come on now, Ken, let me see what you've got hidden there." With that, he slowly and silently took one step back, and slowly pealed off his sweater. FUCK!! He was wearing a skintight t-shirt over the most massive, ripped body I had ever seen. His torso was huge, and his pecs jutted out about 5 or 6 inches. His traps were massive, and the sleaves of his t-shirt were pulled up high by the mass of his rounded deltoids. The arms that hung out of the sleeves were tanned and pumped and looked to measure at least 23 inches, and his forearms were thick and covered with crisscrossing veins and thick black hair. I could see the hair peaking above his shirt collar, too, which was pulled out a bit by his huge, thick pecs. Just the act of removing his sweater had set his muscles in motion, and I could still see them flexing and relaxing as he assumed a comfortable posture.

"Not bad, huh?" he asked as he casually flexed his pecs through the t-shirt. "My chest is up to 59 inches and these babies are 23" each," he said raising his arms into an incredible double biceps pose. "You thought you were big. Look at me now. Look at these arms, these traps, and these huge pecs. I could crush you with my power or I could just make you do whatever I say." With that, he reached over and rubbed his flexed right biceps with his left hand, then reached down and grabbed his crotch for a quick grope, and then pulled his sweater back over his head. "Let's get out of here."

Ohh i liek this.

I only have an idea of the second one.

Th amazing JohnD... but the name. i dont remember. The Jail prisioner or something?

• Upvote 1

The funny thing is that while I didn't get any of them, I actually recognized the author's style for #9 (and looked in the archive and had that hunch confirmed). Heh.

• Upvote 1

RPJ, thanks for this hot, erotic challenge!  #7 is the last chapter from BBMSN's "Me and The Old Man," one of my favorite stories ever from one of my favorite authors..

• Upvote 1

Wow, this was great trip  down memory lane.  some of the stories have already been identified.  here are the rest.  #2 The Prisoner by John7102000, #3 The Dealer by Josef Howard, a great writer,  #4 The Process by Luvsmusl, another great story, #5 Walkabout by Msclbldr, #6 Adam Pony  Boy by QuotetheRaven, that was a challenge to find, #8 Young Tony by Deadliftr, a great story,  #9 The Trade by Corwin, I do miss him.  I you didn't get a rise out of his stories you were dead. His stories inspired me to go all out in bodybuilding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Mguy said:

Wow, this was great trip  down memory lane.  some of the stories have already been identified.  here are the rest.  #2 The Prisoner by John7102000, #3 The Dealer by Josef Howard, a great writer,  #4 The Process by Luvsmusl, another great story, #5 Walkabout by Msclbldr, #6 Adam Pony  Boy by QuotetheRaven, that was a challenge to find, #8 Young Tony by Deadliftr, a great story,  #9 The Trade by Corwin, I do miss him.  I you didn't get a rise out of his stories you were dead. His stories inspired me to go all out in bodybuilding.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

Pick a theme and I'll write a story in your honor, MGuy!

Thanks for playing!

xoxo

Richard

PS:

Do you know Corwin IRL? I've known him online 20+ years but I've yet to meet him in person!

I second that.  Thank you again for reminding me and all of us of all the great stories that are already out there.  I am not too creative, but I have finished a lot of unfinished stories and added things to stories for my private use so I am a better editor.  You are great at coming up with themes and so was Corwin.  No I never met him, but if you ever come across him, please thank him for me.  I feel that I owe him a lot.

• Upvote 1