The Breeder - A Memoir Chapter 1

GiganticBeast

The first time it ever happened, would be back in my senior year of highschool, just getting ready to leave for college, in the back seat of her car..I'd never learned to drive, not that high up on my list of things to do really, not when there was time to be working out! I was a beast back then...so much more now but I don't wanna get ahead of myself.

6ft, 225lbs, I was a beefy jock then, and Jessie was the envy of all her peers being with me, but it took her forever and I mean FOREVER to finally cross that home base so to speak, I was a blue balled testosterone filled beast from the months and months of buildup, she always said she was terrified of getting pregnant, she was afraid it would hurt you name it! But finally neither of us could hold off anymore and after graduation that was it! the two of us grinding against one another madly trying to take off enough clothing in the cramped back seat of her little prius to feel skin on skin!

At last my thick fingers got her bra off, and her little hands, yeah she was only about 5'5 so tiny I felt IMMENSE for sure, my thick 10incher causing her to gasp..fuck I'll always remember that gasp! She wasn't even sure she could take it, the look on her face as i slowly guided a rubber onto it, they tell you how to do it in health class but never mention how TIGHT it was and that was the biggest size they had!

I'll admit, it wasn't long, we were only going at it for maybe 10minutes before she started to just shudder, her own orgasm just too intense for her to even go on, asking me to pull out, begging me to and it was at that point I lost it and I started to cum but so hard...harder than I ever have before!  I could literally feel her getting tighter around me as I felt a snap...the first of many times this would happen...the condom being burst open as she started to moan and cry out telling me it felt like I was punching her pussy with my cum, how HOT it was, how HEAVY it was! and it was just filling her!

My cock just wouldn't stop, and I couldn't pull it out, it was literally growing with every throb! along with the rest of me! I had no idea what was happening at that time, but now I know it all too well, I was growing as I pumped her full of my seed, that first growth spurt I had to have put on 50lbs of muscle and just over 6inches of height. 

You don't have any idea what that's like! Honestly, I kept cumming for MINUTES it was the most surreal thing I'd ever felt, as my barely clothed body started to spasm and throb in time with my flexing cock as she started to scream out about how BIG I was getting, that's just it, she was the first one to notice my growth..obviously. The growth starting at the base of my cock and stretching up my torso as my abs started to flex and swell growing firmer and heavier as they got more defined with each throb! the thick veins moving up my abs to my pecs which would heave thicker and heavier with each breath!

I could feel my shoulders stretching out my shirt, my loosened tie from the grad party digging into my neck as it thickened and bulged! My back up against the roof as I felt the already cramped car getting more confined! My hands were getting bigger and I was holding her down onto that beast cock of mine, my body on autopilot as I wanted nothing more than to get every drop of my cum into her little spasming body, by this point she was pushed into her third orgasm and her eyes were literally rolling into the back of her head. I was hearing the metal of the flimsy little car start to buckle as my beefy shoulders kept swelling and stretching against it and I could see her just about to pass out and I swear it took...it took every bit of my strength at the time to pull my cock out of her, still so hard, still throbbing, still spurting with my thick load and there was just so much of it! I was already big, but I kept struggling to pull out, and there was more, and MORE my heavy balls slapping her ass, hanging down against my thighs as I pulled the full 13inch prick out and I spurted up and down her bare stomach with the rest of the load as I collapsed ontop of her, this hulking sweaty cum soaked beast!

I realized later that I could have done her a lot of harm if I didn't manage to fight it, and pull out in time, her petite frame couldn't take too much more of my growing!

We came to a few hours later, her father knocking on the window MORE than a little upset, but as I stood up, and got out of the car, my pants around my knees, my half hard cock hanging just about that low he found himself at a loss for words, staring at his cum soaked daughter, who was rubbing her stomach and letting out blissful moans. I got to see myself in the reflection off the window and I was..I was immense! staring down at her father who I'd been eye to eye with just earlier this day, I struggled to do up my pants, my thick muscled ass stopping any such hopes as not even my boxers could get over that bulging bubble butt, I resigned myself to wrapping the blanket she had under us around my waist.

My parents took me to the doctor the next morning, growing that much had them terrified, but the doctors were just as lost as I was as to why it went down. I remember stepping onto that scale as the nurse weighed me, his eyes bugging out as much as my parents as it read 285 pounds, I felt IMMENSE! staring at myself in the exam room mirror, no fucking hope of the clothing fitting me it was amazing! Still, at the time, that wasn't the weirdest part, not by a long shot, I should have been upset or wanted answers but I was enjoying it far too much, and then even more strange, I got a text just a few hours later though, from Jessie, telling me she was pregnant. The doctor said easily a month in as well apparently. She was sending me message after message assuring me she never cheated, that she thought the results were wrong, and that I didn't have to worry, all that and I couldn't reply, just speechless. But instead of being terrified, I was there, at the doctors office, my heart pounding my blood pumping, my muscles tensing I was...I was turned on!

The nurse, his name was Greg, was watching my reaction, just me and him in the tiny doctor's office and he noticed the throbbing bulge. He was cute too, up until that point I didn't even really notice. He was almost as large as I was, clearly took care of himself, filled out the scrubs better than anyone I've seen before or since. He let out a chuckle, god Greg had a good laugh, and he pat my shoulder asking if I've gotten a kinky text or something, and I just told him I got my girlfriend pregnant. He seemed confused especially about my reaction and to be honest I couldn't explain it either!

The room at this point was filled with the musky smell of my sweat and precum, I was soaking through my pants, and it's obvious now that my body was pumping out pheromones trying to lure in another 'victim' to knock up, but at the time I had no idea, but Greg definitely was feeling it. His nervous, thick hand pressing against my shoulder as he tried to offer me comfort for this pressing time, that hand moving down my muscled pecs, brushing over my sweatsoaked abs as it rest on my bulge, feeling it throb and pulse as I let out this guttural groan and another burst of pheromones.

Greg felt them wash over him as he started to soak through his scrubs, his hands both trembling as they opened up my pants, and I didn't stop him, I'd never once felt this way before but my body NEEDED release. He dropped to his knees and slowly stroked my thickening 13incher mumbling out how big it was, how it was stretching his jaw as I put my hand on the back of his head, forcing it down his throat and starting to work harder, he felt my balls as they churned and throbbed I was so fucking horny watching myself in the mirror as I flexed and posed, my bicep bigger than my girlfriends head was my sleeves started fray from getting so pumped! I felt that same building pressure as I finally unloaded into him! Greg was gagging, his eyes rolling as the heat of my cum splased down his throat!

I even watched his own thick bulge throb and spurt against his scrubs, cumming just from the sheer overload of pheromones I was putting out! I watch myself close in the mirror, feeling his throat getting tighter and his hands smaller with each spurt but I wasn't getting any bigger! Confused I finally pulled out my 13 incher and helped Greg up to his feet, staring down at him now a few inches shorter, seeing his once thickly stubbled face look smoother and more angled, his thick biceps having gotten slightly slimmer, and certainly less veined! he looked himself over, his hips having swollen out and his ass grown even curvier he was amazed but pleased, and that was when I found out exactly what my body does. 

I would be told about it later by another Breeder, which I'll tell you about next time maybe, but I am built to breed, my cum the most potent and powerful in the world and my body has this insatiable urge to do so, any woman even coming close to that thick hot cum runs the risk of accidental exposure, and everytime I do breed someone, my body rewards me, with growth, to turn me into an even MORE suitable mate.

Greg found out what happened to MOST guys on the receiving end of my load, I say most because there are a few exceptions!! but they lose their muscle mass, their testosterone, their manliness all of it being stored in me, ready for my reward for my next breeding. These muscle men become more and more feminine everytime they take it, and the pheromones I pump out keep them coming back for more. It's a vicious cycle and it's the reason I'm actually transcribing this through someone right now, haven't been able to use a keyboard in...fuck in YEARS. So that's how I found out what I was born to do, next time I'll tell you about how I found out WHY I do it, and maybe mention Thomas, the other Breeder I was talking about...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 14

This story is based on a real event, well certain parts of it are taken from real occurrences. Not the growth sadly haha that's an addition to make an already hot moment even better. Names have been changed to protect the innocent lol.

• Upvote 2