R33c3

Posing

So we all know that posing and flexing feels great. But I've always wanted to know how to get the most out of it. There's a right and wrong form to it, just like in any exercise. And some poses require a bit of finesse to make sure your muscles look as big and full as possible. Plus, there's the aspect of posing to maximize your body shape. 

Does abyone know of any good sources on how to do it best? I want to up my game and really impress. 

Heck, I'd even be into getting some live lessons, if anyone who's an expert would be willing to assist. 

• Upvote 1

This is an awesome video, @CardiMuscleman. I learned I was keeping my elbows too low for double-bi, my hands to low and chest not high for lat spread. I just don't think I'll get a good most muscular until my arms are a lot bigger -- I have too much exposed space between my arms and chest. Plus, I'm too fat. Ha. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Note about 'most muscular'. That means use the pose that make you look most muscular, it's not a specific pose.

Having said that's, almost everyone uses one of two poses, the 'crab' pose or the 'hand on hips'.