Evan, the making of an Amerasian God, Part 5

cropsey23

The following morning, a local thug named Hakeem was out for a walk with his pit bull. He had recently been released for a seven-year sentence for drug dealing and armed robbery, and enjoyed exploring his old neighborhood again.

Hakeem was looking to get back into the drug and thug trade. In his tank top, he was an intimidating presence: at 6 2, he had bulked up significantly while serving and gladly showed his 220lbs of prison muscle in a tank top. The ferocious pit bull at his side only served to deliver one message: This is my turf, and I’m back to claim it. He was known and feared around the town as a merciless, violent man.

As he turned the corner, he saw a well-built, middle-aged man, and a young, very well built Asian young man doing some masonry work in front of their house. They were both shirtless, and Hakeem was impressed with their builds, but not the least bit intimated. “I’ve taken down bigger fuckers in jail,” he thought to himself, as he started to walk up the street.

“Let’s get these mother fucking crackers out of my neighborhood,” he said to his pit bull, which was named Conan. “Especially that chink one.” Hakeem wasn’t able to get a firearm yet, but he had an eight inch blade in his waist band, and he wasn’t afraid to use it.

And even though he was half a block away, the chink heard what he said, and turned to look as the thug got closer.

Evan slowly trotted over the thug, which surprised Hakeem: most people ran from him.

“Hey aren’t you Hakeem?” said the tall, very well built Asian young man, jocularly. “I’m Evan, that’s my dad Andrew, and we are replacing the front stoop today.”

Hakeem was a bit taken aback by the young man’s pleasant tone: Don’t you know I’m gonna destroy you, chink? thought Hakeem to himself. Must be too fucking stupid to know what he’s dealing with.

“Better tell your boy to back off, fucker,” Hakeem said to Andrew.

Andrew sized up the situation and responded, much to Hakeem’s surprise, “I think he can handle himself.”

“I’m tired of you fuckers taking over my neighborhood. Best to pack up your shit and get out, cuz I’m taking over.” As the dog growled ferociously, Hakeem pulled an eight-inch knife from his waist band and brandished it. This oughta scare the shit out of them, he thought.

Instead, Evan approached him. This fucker is stupid, thought Hakeem.

“Hey Dad, he’s got a knife,” said Evan so casually.

Then, in a flash of movement so fast that Hakeem hardly knew what happened, the young Asian man grabbed his wrist and easily took the knife out of his hands.

“Hey Dad, I’ve got the knife,” he said, laughing a bit, as he looked at the stunned thug. He knelt down, with the blade handle in his fist, and crashed it into the pavement. With one blow, the blade had shattered into dozens of pieces.

“What the fuck…” said Hakeem, out loud this time.

He looked down at the young Asian man, who was still crouching with the blade in his hand. Evan tossed it into the gutter, still looking up at the thug. He raised his fist and crashed it into the concrete sidewalk, and it started to crack.

“Hey Dad, I guess we have to replace the sidewalk too,” he said nonchalantly.

Then he reached over to the pit bull. “You better be careful fucker, you don’t want that dog’s jaws on you,” said Hakeem.

“No, it’s okay. He’s a good dog. Aren’t you?” Evan undid the dog’s leash, looking deep into the beast’s eyes, and the dog immediately healed for him.

“He’s going to be a great dog for me, I just know it, said Evan, standing up.

The thug looked up at the young man, who must have stood at least 6’ 6”. “I don’t care who you are…. You ain’t taking my dog,” said Hakeem.

Evan reached over, and firmly gripped his hand on the back of Hakeem’s neck. “Too late, Hakeem. I’ve already mastered the dog, he’s mine.”

Evan’s grip on Hakeem’s neck tightened. “Now open your mouth, Hakeem,” said Evan, calmly, but with suck deliberation that Hakeem complied.

Evan opened his mouth as well, and leaned in and put his lips on the thug’s mouth, as if he was giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

“I’m not some faggot… I’m not kissing you,” said Hakeem.

Instead, Evan inhaled, very deeply, his diaphragm expanding to superhuman dimensions. Every muscle fiber in his enormous body went into overdrive, absorbing the oxygen, and they all grew. His chest expanded, his delts grew higher, and Andrew could even see Evan’s back growing impossibly wider as his lats thickened. Hakeem struggled at first, but he soon grew weak as Evan literally sucked the life out of him.

Just before Hakeem blacked out, Evan let his grip go, and stood back. The dazed thug looked at Evan, stunned that the young man looked even bigger.

“What the fuck did you do?” he demanded.

“I just added about 15lbs. And when you go home and weigh yourself, you’ll see you’ve lost about the same.”

Hakeem looked down at his now leaner midsection, dazed.

Andrew stood watching, in a daze as well. He knew his son was gifted, even godly, but he had no idea he was now capable of literally absorbing someone else’s muscle.

“You seem like a nice guy Hakeem,” said Evan. “I need someone from the neighborhood to help watch my properties. Are you the guy for the job?”

Hakeem knew not to defy the young man. “Sure man…” he said, his voice trailing off.

“And don’t worry about that little bit of muscle mass you just lost. I know how to restore it, if you are willing to go along.”

Hakeem nodded, and it was clear to everyone that he would no longer be a threat to the neighborhood.

“Oh and before you go, Hakeem,” said Evan, again gripping the now leaner man, “I’m not a chink. I’m Korean, and American, but I don’t think you will be making that mistake again.”

“Yes Evan,” said the newly compliant man.

“You can start work at noon today. You know the smoothie shop downtown? Meet me there at noon. Oh, and your little brother is Andre, right? Bring him along too, and I’ll set you guys up with some smoothies, we’ll see about getting some mass back on you.” And Andre, thought Evan to himself.

Across town, Todd awoke with a huge hard on. He couldn’t stop thinking about Evan. Just as he was about to get out of bed, his phone pinged, with a message from Evan.

All it said was: “You up yet?”

Todd typed back: Yes.

He could see Evan was typing a response. A few seconds later, he got another selfie of Evan. He was shirtless, as always, and grinning.

And he looked bigger. Much bigger than the previous night.

Then Evan sent over a photo of Andrew. “Shit, he looks like a fucking tank now,” thought Todd.

Evan: Meet us at the shop, we are both starving. And we need to get ready for a surge in business.

Todd: Sure Evan, will be there soon.

Evan: Oh and Todd?

Todd: Yes Evan?

Evan: Don’t touch that huge boner I know you have now. LOL.

• Upvote 26

What a great story. I love how he tuned that bully to a friend. Can you still tell me how big Evan, Andrew, and Todd  in pounds are? It helps the mind comprehend their size better. How soon do we get to read about Todd getting bigger? Keep writing for people like us are unable to do so. Thanks again and eager awaiting the next part

Edited by tjsunk
miss spelling
  • Upvote 1

I am so glad to see Evan be a lot nicer and more of a good guy in this chapter. ^^ <3 He seems so much more like someone who will be giving more then he will be taking now, which is the kind of muscle god I personally like the most. 83 Especially because he can be a bit cocky & very dominant even when he is like that. 83 <3 <3

Thanks for this chapter and looking forwards to the next.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for another incredible chapter!  Definitely an interesting twist with the power to absorb muscle from others.  I hope we get to see more of that in the future.

• Upvote 2