Fantasy Supplement - Part 3

InfyD

I have absolutely no idea how it's been over a year since I last added to this already. But anyway, not much in the way of growth in this one--mostly just talk of growth. Had to end it where I did though, because the next part will be a long scene with lots of growth, and I don't want to rush it. So hopefully this is worth something in the meantime - enjoy!

Fantasy Supplement - Part 3

A dark blur of leaves, grass and mud wave by my squinted eyes. I close them again for a few seconds before a chill runs through me, jerking me awake. I sit up with a start, wet and shivering. Bits and pieces are coming back to me. Looking down at my body, it's the same one I remember from everything before the events of the last several hours. Everything's okay now! I'm back to normal! Except now I'm cold and naked – no, wait. One of my legs is warm and covered. Jake is sprawled out on the ground, curled up over me from my foot to a little above my knee. His presence is comforting, but... oh shit, he'd fallen asleep. Some leaves rustle in the distance, my eyes dart here and there in response. Just the wind... I hope. I can't imagine anyone would've seen us this far off the road. And such an infrequently used road at that. A few drops of rain chill my skin. It's gotten dark, and that storm is probably coming. I lean over and shake Jake's shoulder to rouse him, unable to help but laugh a bit at how crunchy his clothes were.

“Hey man, time to get up. I need clothes and you need clothes that won't shatter,” I say to him with a smart-ass grin. Jake's eyes open a fraction of the way, and he smiles, retorting, “Well that's all your fault, isn't it?” His eyes widen, realizing where he is and what all's gone on, and he jolts upright. “Dammit, I must've passed out.”

“It's alright. Doesn't seem to be anyone around. It was good of you to keep watch at all … and may I remind you, you're the one who started all this, really,” I tease him again. I can barely see him make an understanding smile in the darkness. He has obviously relented.

“Yeah, yeah.”

I stand up, taking Jake's hand to help him follow suit. Once he's fully upright, our eyes meet a little awkwardly. I happily sigh and my gaze averts nervously, but only for a moment. I reach up a hand to brush it through his dark hair. He leans forward and locks lips with me, breath rushing in through his nostrils in the rush of the kiss. Our mouths suck at one another, tongues grazing lightly. The kiss is enough to stir my dick, making it climb upward against Jake's leg. We part and Jake looks down knowingly at my half erection, quietly chuckling. He watches me and I observe myself, and then we both laugh a bit more when my body doesn't change.

Jake says in a mix of relief and disappointment, “Guess it really is out of your system.”

I bring my 2008 station wagon slowly up the driveway to pull into my spot outside the apartment building. The rain is pattering louder off the windshield as I shut the car off, the wipers stopping and the headlights dim. It's not a long walk up the path to the door, but there's still two flights of stairs to climb to my apartment, and I'm not about to chance running into one of my neighbors while I'm naked. I turn around in my seat and nudge Jake over a bit so I can reach back and grab a blanket I keep handy in case the car ever breaks down and strands me.

“Well don't we look like a couple of weirdos,” Jake says with a grin. “You wrapped in a blanket, and me a disheveled mess.”

I bring the blanket into my naked lap and give him a playful kiss on the cheek. “This really couldn't have worked out better, though. With it being late, dark and stormy, there's little chance of anybody seeing us, at least.” I give him an assuring smile and nod toward the cement path. “C'mon.”

I make a burrito of myself with the blanket and plod up toward the door the best I can, Jake right behind me. The clouds have really opened up now, the rain slapping off the ground forcefully. Keep it up! I think to myself, hoping for a good, violent storm to help our plan. God, what were we thinking? But oh well... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

The moment we get into my apartment, I puff out my breath as though I were holding it the entire climb up the stairs. And I just might've been. I shut the door and lock up.

“It's not much, but it's a roof over my...,” I break mid-sentence and grin stupidly, knowing just hours ago, I took out Jake's roof.

“It's got a shower though, doesn't it?” I watch him look around eagerly, and I motion toward the far left of the living room.

“Yep, door on the left down that little hall there.”

Jake dashes off almost before I can finish my sentence, tossing his grungy shirt comically in the air behind him. I chuckle to myself and unravel my blanket, dropping it to the floor. Poor Jake's going to need some clothes. Only fair that I help him out in that department however I can. I shuffle down to my bedroom and search through the dresser, trying to find some t-shirts. They'll have the best chance of stretching on his frame. And he'll probably have to live with khakis. The legs of my jeans would grab at his thighs too tight. Hell, I even have sweatpants. It'll all do for now.

I can faintly hear the water from the shower running in its white-noise hiss, but then a Hey. I leave the ruffled clothes in the open drawers and poke my head around the corner.

“Yeah?” I just see a hint of steam leaking out the partially closed door.

“What're you waiting for?” says the unseen Jake. “You getting in here or what?”

For whatever reason, without a growth supplement in play, I didn't expect such an invitation just yet. My stirring groin and a swoop of butterflies pull me down the hallway without hesitation. Sliding in past the door, I see Jake with the shower curtain pulled enough to reveal half of his wet, naked body. My eye travels down his firm, shapely thigh and calf, then back up past his shiny, meaty pec, only to be greeted warmly with those damn piercing eyes of his. I tremble a little, but it's probably only noticeable to me. After the show I'd put on for him today, and what we did, why would I feel nervous about this? My bare feet carry me across the tile floor toward him. Maybe it's because, without the growth fantasy, this is actually about just us.

He takes my hand and tugs lightly guiding me in as I lift one foot at a time over the side of the tub. I close the curtain, and he pulls me up against him. Our faces close, our bodies pressed and sliding sensually against one another. My dick swells to half-mast, and I can feel his doing so in response. Our two cocks rising up together between us. I exhale loudly, enjoying the sensations, and glance down at the bloating erections, my mind wandering to hours ago when my dick was much, much larger. The thought pushing my erection to a straining hardness. The way it is now, he could get his mouth around it no problem... throb... but the way it was before, his entire arms barely got around it...thrrobbb. I take another heaving breath from the sharp rush, and I look back up at Jake.

“Zach? What're you thinking about?”

“Heh...,” I breathe out, a little embarrassed. “I was just thinking about how awesome it was to be fucking huge.” Jake smiles.

“That was pretty awesome.” His hands run down my sides and cup my hips. “I was thinking how excited I am to get to be fucking huge, too.” His eyes squint mischievously. “For both of us, to be fucking,” he squeezes my groin hard against his to emphasize the last word, “...huge.”

I moan and feel precum flow up and out of me, and my legs shake. I smile and nod slowly. “Oh fuck yeah....” I return the favor and squeeze him tight against me, our cocks rock hard and smashed between us. “That's what I'm thinking about now, too.”

“So...,” he reaches for a bottle and squirts some soap into his hand. He suds it up and pushes me back the slightest bit to get a hand down between us, grabbing my throbbing dick with his slippery hand, sliding it up and down my length, maneuvering his fingers in a mild twisting motion. “Where do we do it?”

My mind is all fuzzy with this stud in front of me slicking up my cock in his grasp. My breathing has gotten a bit choppy, and I begin to thrust my hips in rhythm with his hand. Some place to go... to grow really big, I think. Plenty of space... hidden from view... unnnnnh.... My cock tingles and continues to ooze pre. “Are there... mmmmf... any warehouses around? Something out of the way?” Jake begins to stroke me faster. I pump my hips faster and breathe harder.

“Mmm, good idea. That's probably our best bet. Maybe a company is selling off buildings they're not using anymore. Somewhere where people aren't coming around... 'specially on a weekend.” His hand grabs me really hard, and speeds up. He playfully growls the rest. “We'll go and pop those pills. And we'll grow... And swell... And we'll get so big that our dicks and balls could crush a car. And then we'll grow even BIGGER!”

“Rrgh!” The way he growled out that last word, I just can't control myself. I make jerky thrusting motions as spurt after spurt of my cum splashes out onto Jake's thigh. I pant and groan, leaking my seed until I lurch forward and my head rests heavily against his chest as I catch my breath, still dribbling out whatever I have left. Jake chuckles and holds me in place until my legs can support me again. He strokes my back as he hugs me and whispers.

“Imagine how much more we'll shoot tomorrow.”

My eyes flutter open. I reach up to rub the bleariness away, and try in vain to wet my dry lips. It takes a few seconds for my brain to warm up, but once it does, I look over next to me to see Jake under the covers, his black hair sticking out in true bed-head fashion. And I don't complain for an instant that he didn't take me up on any clothes to sleep in post-shower. My hands reach down beneath the covers and hit nothing but skin--apparently I didn't bother to put anything on either. Unable to help myself, I edge my body over against his and take in a deep breath. I could lie there in that position all morning if I weren't excited about what we found online last night.

The pressure and warmth of my front against his back causes Jake to stir. He starts to roll over, but seems to hesitate momentarily as my now erect cock brushes against his firm ass. Jake's head tilts ahead of his body so he can kid me with an indignant expression before smiling and fully flipping over to hug me up close.

“Good morning,” he says softly. “Today's a big day.”

I groan and shake my head. “Sure is.” Our legs slide along each other. “Or at least it will be soon. Did you write down that address?”

“Mhmm.” Jake motions vaguely to a room down the hall we can't possibly see from my bedroom. “I scribbled it on the notepad by your computer.”

“Mm, great. I'll just pop that into my GPS and off we'll go. I can't believe how many auto factories are abandoned.”

Jake shrugs lightly. “Some of them are being bought back up, but luckily, not all of them have been! Should be lots of space in this one, too, from what we saw. I think we'll need it.” Jake flashes me another eager smile.

I give him a skewed grin in return, then buck my groin against his, and laugh. “I'll stop teasing. We'll save that for when we're packin' more.” I see Jake's smile widen, and I give his hip a light slap. “Well, then. Best get a move on!”

After a drive past the city, and a long haul down a road that goes way out into the middle of nothing, my little, gray station wagon pulls up in an empty lot outside of a massive warehouse. It looks to be six stories tall and runs along for what I could only guess is about the length of a football field. I step out of my car and give a low whistle. Jake climbs out right after me, shuts the car door and nods, satisfied.

“I think we picked the right place, Zach.”

I lock the car without breaking my gaze at the big, abandoned building. We walk slowly up to it, Jake as lost in his perverse thoughts as I am in mine, I'm sure. The only thing that shakes me out of my reverie is realizing we need to figure out how to get in. At this point we may be desperate enough to just move on with things outside, and pray no one comes along. But I know I'd at least rather play safe than sorry. I start scanning along the side of the building and see some broken windows. Jake walks up to a door on the front end of the building to try and take a look inside. Eyeing it up, I think the windows may be reachable. We would just have to be careful not to cut ourselves climbing in.

“Hey Jake, I think we can--”

But I'm interrupted by the squeal of Jake opening the door. An unsettling combination of relief and concern wash over me.

“That's weird,” I mutter. “If some companies are buying up these buildings, you'd think it'd be locked up.”

“Well, lucky for us it's not!” Jake replies, dismissing any curiosity. Guess we'll just look around for...I dunno...squatters or anything before we start playing!” He swoops into the warehouse eagerly, but I'm still glancing around, not feeling totally settled. I gaze above the door and see a security camera. It doesn't look like it's as old as the rest of the building, but it is busted, regardless. Eh, whatever. I stumble in through the door to catch up with Jake.

The inside of the building looks even more impressive as it stretches out and up in front of us. Jake cups his hands around his mouth and yells “HELLO!”, the call echoing a couple times. There are a few half-built cars off to one side. Some outdated assembly line machinery litters the place. A handful of dusty desks and chairs along the wall. But even that much left-behind stuff fills only a fraction of the old factory. Not really much for a hobo or someone to hide behind. And the lot was empty except for a broken down tractor trailer. Jake takes a long, distant once-over of anything he can survey from where he's standing, and he turns to me, rubbing his hands together.

“I think we have the run of the place, Zach.” It dawns on me all over again what we're about to do. I can only think about how hot it felt to grow so big...I can't fathom what it'll feel like to watch someone getting bigger along with me! I wonder how far it could go without worrying about destroying a home. My brief daydream already has my blood pumping and my shorts slightly tenting. Jake's voice catches my attention, and I look up to see him holding two pills between his fingers, his eyes turned down toward my crotch.

“Hmm, looks like you've already gotten started.” He grins that teasing grin of his, with his eyebrows raised. “Maybe you don't even need one of these?” He laughs as I reach out for the pill and he plays keep-away from me.

“Like hell!” I yell out, smiling, elated as he lets me claim that little, magical pill. In grabbing for it, I sidled up against him. Our chests brush each other as we breathe deep, my breath shaking a bit in my throat. Jake steadies me with his free hand, gently clutching my shoulder.

“Are you okay? Are you ready?” I just nod and smile reassuringly before mouthing a barely audible 'yeah'. We each pop and swallow our pill. No going back now.

Jake's eyes dance, looking me up and down. His hands grasp at my hips, grinding his crotch to mine. Sliding his hands then to grope my ass, then to slide up the back of my shirt. It's as though he's overly eager to try every possibly stimulating thing to kickstart the reaction. He gives off a breathy laugh and shakes his head.

“Sorry. Just too damn excited. I know what's supposed to happen, and I saw it happen to you. I'm just really wondering what it's going to feel like!” I smile, all too happy to return the enthusiasm and run my hands over his chest.

“Oh, don't worry. It feels fucking amazing.” I massage his pecs and push my front into him, able to feel we're both sporting solid erections already. He keeps his hold on my lower back as we buck against each other. After another few moments of our dry humping, a strong pleasure rushes into our groins and our packages swell and begin to overstuff our shorts.

“H-holy shit!!” Jake yells out, mouth left agape while he looks down at our amassing bulges.

“And we're just getting started!”

• Upvote 18

Super excited for the next chapter! Nice set up for the the growth phase. However, I have some inkling that the cameras aren't busted or someone will catch the two guys because there's a reference to it. Maybe that's just my imagination getting ahead of me, but that would be a guess of mine. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...