liftme

Part 3

I awoke to hearing a loud bang and seeing a bunch of large guys running in the room and jumping on Jeff’s bunk while two guys jumped on me and held me down.  I saw four guys on Jeff’s bed with a blanket over Jeff and hitting him with bats and punching him everywhere.  As the two guys held me they were laughing and yelling ‘kick his ass, beat him, show him whose boss on this campus.’  I could only watch as they continued to beat him.  Then the lights came on and Jeff walked in the room.  They all stopped and realized that he wasn’t in the bed.  The four guys got up and charged Jeff.  Within minutes they no longer had their bats as Jeff had ripped them out of their hands and tossed them away like swatting flies.

Jeff grabbed two of the guys and threw them against the wall and they slumped on the floor out cold.  The other two were the biggest and I recognized the one as the guy I tutored.  They both charged at Jeff and he stood there, even when they hit him, they just bounced off and landed on their butts.

“A lot of things can happen here, but I want you to just collect your boys and leave before I get upset.” Jeff said very calmly.

“You can’t walk into our frat house and manhandle us like you did.  We are defensive line for the football team and no one treats our brother like that and gets away with it.” Said one of them.

“I will not repeat myself.” Jeff said very sternly.  He then cracked his knuckles.

The two that were holding me let go so I could sit up and get a better view.  They whispered to each other. ‘Let’s get the hell out of here before he gets us.’

The largest of the two charged Jeff like the linebacker he was.  He aimed for Jeff’s waist and was met with a brick wall, no a steel wall.  As he hit, and may I add didn’t move Jeff an inch, Jeff threw his arms around the dude’s waist and lifted him into the air then slammed him on the floor like a professional wrestler.  The dude hit and there was a loud ‘UNGH’ as the air left his lungs.  Jeff looked at my tutee and just shrugged as to say ‘come get some.’

He charged at Jeff and Jeff, at the last minute, stepped aside and the guy went into the wall.  He stood up and was disoriented but Jeff wasn’t going to wait.  He grabbed the by his shirt with both hands and lifted him at the same time slammed him against the wall.

“I warned you, you didn’t listen, now I’m going to show you what kind of strength I have when I’m pissed.”  Jeff just held him a good two feet off the ground and kept pushing in on his chest.  Although he struggled to break the grip every move he made was met with more pressure until he just stopped moving and hung there.

“Jeff please don’t hurt them” I said

Jeff looked over and slowly let the unconscious guy slump to the floor.  The other football player was slowly coming to and had seen what Jeff had done.  He crawled over and grabbed his friend and headed for the door.  The first two where still out cold against the far wall.

“What about them?”  I asked.

“I’ll just take out the trash.” Jeff said like it was nothing.

He grabbed the two guys, one over each shoulder and walked out.  I wanted to see what he meant and followed him.  Before leaving the room Jeff stopped and asked me to grab the two aluminum bats they brought in.  I followed him all the way to the frat house.  He set the two guys down and then lifted one at a time and hooked their pants and belt on the five foot cast iron fence, then pushed them down so the fence put holes in their pants.  Jeff then grabbed the fence post that were half way up their back and bent it down ensuring it would take a while to get down.  He then reached out and I handed him one of the bats.  He bent the bat into a U shape and put it around their wrist, then squeezed it closed like handcuffs.  He did it to the second guy as well.  I looked at the house and saw the two small dudes that had ran earlier watching everything from inside.

Jeff walked up to me and cradled me in his arms and started to run back to our dorm.

Once back in our room, Jeff and I cleaned up the mess and I noticed that he kept looking at the door.

“Everything ok Jeff?”

“Nope need to fix the door so no one comes in uninvited.”  He grabbed one of the long rebar and rammed it into the floor then bent it around the door knob.  “Try and open it.” He said as he looked at me.  I tried and the door didn’t budge an inch.

“Are you ok?” I asked as he seemed to be very tense.

“I will be.”  He said as he dropped to the floor.  “Get my large belt.”  He wrapped it around his chest, “Hop on and fasten the belt around your legs or waist.” I crawled onto his massive back facing down so I could feel his muscles and fastened the belt tightly around me.  I tapped his shoulders and the motion started.  It felt like a ride at an amusement park but this didn’t slow down after a couple minutes.  In fact, Jeff picked up the pace and started to put claps on the up rep.  His back went from hard as cement to hard as steel if that’s possible.  I watched his muscles just move like they were a machine.  Not slowing down I looked at the clock and 20 minutes had passed and now it was two claps.  His back getting sweaty and 45 minutes passed.  At 55 minutes he slowed down, really slow reps, and started to actually grunt the last five minutes.  Without really thinking about it he stood up with me still attached to his back. 

“I gotta piss.”  With me still hanging on his back, he pulled out what I can only describe as an anaconda cock and took a long piss.

He took me back to my bed and I unfastened the belt and fell into my bed.  “Do you want a massage?”  I asked trying to get him to relax.

“Yeah.” As he slumped to the floor by my bed.

I grabbed one of his traps with both hands and tried my best to massage them.  I spent about five minutes on each trap and worked my way to his shoulders, again using both hands on each muscle group.  I could actually feel him starting to relax.  I kept squeezing and pushing and pounding even though my hands were aching.

“I am so glad you are here with me.  Your muscles are starting to actually soften up.  Your body is just so massive and strong.  I often wondered if muscle bound guys like you, work out all their muscles?”  As I stare at his anaconda again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 21

• 2 weeks later...