Growing the Professor

“Excuse me Sir, could I ask you a question?”

I turned from the whiteboard I was wiping down and barely suppressed a grin. It was the same every year since I’d started lecturing. After the first lecture, some dizzy girls, pretty gay boys, and even some not so gay, would come down from the lecture hall to the stage. Pretending to be interested in my topic and coming up with some dumb-ass questions just so that they could get a closer look at me. Enjoy the view from close up. I even played a game each year to see if I could spot this year’s candidates. But I didn’t guess this one. Probably cos he was so fucking small that I didn’t see him in the crowd. This twink must have been no taller than 5’6, baby face with neat black hair. His clothing was neat and well fitted, showing off his tight body. Yes, I could bang him. The thought of my huge body on his made me drift away for a second.

Picture in your mind what a typical professor looks like. That’s not me. I’m exactly what you wouldn’t think. Instead I’m what you think if someone said college sports star, except now pack in a high IQ and a genius for finding unusual ways to mimic biochemical reactions. Brawn and brains were at my disposal. Even without trying, my physical presence was impossible to hide – 6’3 and 255 solid. My Italian momma gave me great looks and my Slovak dad gave me a frame designed for muscle physique. I’d softened a little since college rugby days, but body fat still wasn’t too far from single digits. Add to that a fondness for expensive fitted shirts that formed around my torso with just enough give so that it tugged without being too tight. Lats showed just by the right amount and pecs swole nicely to make sure they were an obvious statement. Tailor-made pants that showed off my quads and glutes nicely. I knew I had a great body and I liked to show it off.

Hell I loved to show it off.

I loved the crowd, listening to my every word. Watching me as I strutted on stage, Taken in by the heady mix of mechanistic biochemistry and by my supreme physical condition. Well let’s be honest; mostly taken in by me. These lucky people had the opportunity to observe a perfect physical specimen. The top 1% of our species. I love the adulation, the feeling of superiority. I usually needed to jerk off within an hour of giving a lecture.

The twink asked his question – something sensible as it turned out. As I detailed my reply, I noticed his eyes drift to my arms, biceps swollen in the tight sleeves, or sneaking a glance at my pex. My shirt today, crisp white with a silken sheen – meant that the room lighting accentuated the bulges perfectly. At one point I even saw him just lick the inside of his lips.

“That make sense?” I asked in a manner that assumed it did, and moved to go back to my office.

“Sure. Yes, em of course. Thank you Sir.” He seemed disappointed that the show was over. But I am a busy man, much in demand. And I had my research group meeting to get to.

I loved the feeling of my pants on my legs as I walked – better strutted – back to my office. I was thinking about the student, his eyes darting over my body trying to drink it all in. Dammit, I wish I didn’t have a meeting now. The excessive and obvious adulation made me real horny. Knowing that I was gonna do legs in the gym later and get em even bigger had me even hornier.

I got to my office and my research group were waiting. After that the dean needed to see me to talk grants – I was the biggest grant winner in my department by a factor of three – and he wanted me to run a seminar for other faculty. After that I had to talk to some rich parents of prospective students; a special favour to the president. Three dads and indentikit blond-bimbo elbow candy moms all lapping up my every word. By the end I had secured twice the donations the president was hoping for. One of the dads left me his business card with his “direct line” written hurriedly in pen while his wife loitered by the door, urging me to call to discuss future opportunities. I get that a lot.

So by the time I was ready to leave for the gym I was super horny. My body felt hyper-energised in the absence of my mid-day jerk off. It was gonna be a supreme workout. I used the college gym. I loved the testosterone of the rugby team, and the eagerness of all the college kids, wanting to “be huge”. I loved how I was a giant among them, even the bigger players. They rarely spoke to me but everyone knew I was there. It was an unwritten rule not to engage me. I took my workouts very seriously.

I raked up 450 on the bar to get some juices flowing in squats. High reps meant that my legs gorged full with a pump. I wore my Under Armour shorts for leg day; red and black patterned, nice and tight and my big quads pushed them up high. On top I wore a sleeveless UA tee, silky black; lifting weights even on leg day gives my arms a pump that I love to see.

When I workout, I focus on me. My reflection. My reps. The gym becomes a blur. I am in the zone and the zone is to get a pump and to grow.

The sound of liquid splashing at my feet broke my concentration. I heard someone squeaking a loud “Fuck!”. I refocused on my surroundings. He was standing next to me. That damn student from earlier.

“I’m so sorry Professor, fuck I have knocked over your bottle.”

My gym drink – had a lot of electrolytes, along with some extra… “help”. Hey – I’m a biochem prof… I looked at him and wanted to crush him into the ground. He looked like he was going to cry.

“I’ll run and get you a refill of water!”

Before I could speak, he had my container and was at the fountain. I turned and checked out my legs. Zoning in again on the priority. Me. They had swollen really big with the pump. My UA shorts were shoved right up real high by the swollen muscles. Damn I was getting bigger – people say growth slows in your late 30s. But like everything else, I was proving people wrong.  Lost in flexing and checking out my legs, I didn’t notice the twink return.

“Daaaamn. Your legs are sooooo…. Massive!” He seemed to have to think about the word. He held out my container. Lord he was so tiny. I thought of myself, mounting him, crushing him under my weight as I fucked him. What was I double his mass? Bending him over some gym bench so we could both see it in the mirror. How fucking huge I was compared to him. Crushing him between my quads, which were getting close to being bigger than his torso. Hell yea. Superior being.

Other kids in the gym stared over. They’d never seen anyone talk to me before. Even the big oafs who were closest to me in size never dared. They were watching to see what I would do. What I would say. This puny twink had done something they’d never dared to do.

I flexed my quads again, so that they swole up, veins running over them. I waited, watching the full effect dawn on my admirer, and the general audience. Without a word, I slowly turned back to the rack, and pumped out another 20. I got lost again in the blur and didn’t notice my admirer slink back to the aerobics area, watching me closely. Hell, I was so used to people watching me I didn’t even notice anymore. Well. That’s a lie. But I spent the rest of the workout pushing out hard high reps, getting my legs so pumped I could barely walk. I took a slurp of my drink each time. It tasted different than mine, without the electrolyes and my own blends. But it didn’t taste like water. But come to think of it, I can’t remember the last time I had just water… I never waste an opportunity to get something into my body.

It was hard to leave the gym. My legs were swole and I had to waddle, partly cos they had gotten so pumped, and partly cos there was so little energy left. I loved the feeling, and it added to my horniness. I couldn’t wait to get home.

I drove fast, windows down, so the breeze could keep my sweaty body cooler, and dampen the extreme horniness feeling. But no matter how fast, there was always a car behind me, headlights just in my mirror. Even when I put the foot down – and an Audi can go pretty fast – the car behind kept up. I turned into my drive feeling a bit dizzy. Damn that workout was intense. The lights too in my eyes didn’t help. I pulled myself out of the car, easing off the leather seats. As I shut the door, a car pulled into my driveway behind me. The headlights stayed on while the driver stepped out. I could see the outline but immediately I knew – it was that fucking student again!

I felt a rush of rage and stepped up to him. The tightness of my legs and the pain of a rushed walk just made me angrier.

“Now look kid…!”. I started.

“Wow prof, you are so pumped! Jeez look at your size – never seen a bigger man.”

I slowed in my tracks, a bit stunned.

“Hell yeah!” He continued. “You’re the biggest. And you can only get bigger!” He spoke slowly. Deliberately. He seemed tiny. I felt huge. He was right. I was so freaking huge. Unstoppable and he knew it.

“Let’s go inside and see what you’re packing Big Guy.”

Yeah I wanted to show it. That’s what it’s all about isn’t it? Love the attention. Adulation. I opened my door and he followed me in.

“Show me where you flex big man. Let’s see the show.”

I was so horny I couldn’t think straight. I NEEDED to display. To show off my body. All my hard work. Fuck I am superior and I gotta show it.

I walked to the ground floor room that I called my trophy room. I had a couple of mirrors there, some basic barbells for a pump, and my trophies from sports and competitions. I loved flexing there, amongst the golden statues.

“Oh yea Big Man, this is perfect. Look at you - you have the trophies to prove it. Fucking big alpha man isn’t that right? Hell yeah big man. Let’s see those guns – what are you packing there?”

I turned to the mirror. All I wanted was to show. To display. To hear approval and adulation.

“Fucking packing 21 inch calibre guns.” I spoke to no-one and everyone. I spoke to my reflection, flexing a double bi, totally focussed on my arms. I loved how they swole. They were pumped from working out and my forearms were super veiny. I felt his hands on them. Rubbing them from behind. A film of sweat made them glisten in the light, and his hands ran over them smoothly.

“Fuck Big Man you are so huge. Those guns are the biggest I’ve ever seen. You gonna get them bigger? Damn they are gonna be so freaky? Tell me Big Man. Tell me how huge they will be.”

“Ah yea… want them bigger. Big freaky gunz… everyone starin’, love the swell of my arms. Pump em up nice and big.”

Take some more liquid man – we gotta keep this body fuelled and hydrated. You want to grow more don’t you?”

I took the container and guzzled it back. Yea I need to keep fuelling. Need to keep growing. I tossed it to the floor and flexed again. Damn my bis looked so fucking hot. I need him to say it.

“Tell me how big my bis are.” I tried to command, but it came out as a plea.

“So huge man… but we’re gonna get them bigger aren’t we?” And then he said it again:

“You’re the biggest. And you can only get bigger!”

Ah yea… my dick was aching now in the compression pants.

“You need roiding and fuelling big man. Trust me. I can make you grow. I can get you bigger. And that’s what you want isn’t it?”

He was rubbing my crotch as he spoke. All I could see was muscle – my huge muscle… feeling bigger, year I would get bigger, need to flex, need to show it all… freak huge specimen… aw yeah damn I am gonna blow… fuck I am gonna be huge… feel the guns… tell me how huge I aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm….

I shot a huge load into my shorts, he kept rubbing, squeezing my balls draining every drop…. I fell to my knees with the output of energy, legs completely exhausted. He stood behind me, not much taller. Facing the mirror he grinned at my kneeling muscular body.

“Oh yea big man. You’re the biggest. And you can only get bigger!”