Hercules Trucking Co. Part 2

ploder4

Here it is!  The long awaited Part 2 of this series.  Hopefully I'll be able to continue this more quickly.

Part 1

Part 2

As Owen opened the door he noticed the lack of light that would usually fill the doorway.  When he looked outside he saw nothing but black fabric.  That is, black fabric on a skimpy tank top that tight enough to show off the mighty cobblestone abs and heaving ripped, veiny pecs.  Going down, the body that was in front of him had thighs that had to be much more than twice the size of his own fatty legs.  Those thighs connected to calves that would be a little more than half that size but still bigger than Owen's arm.  Those mammoth thighs were barely wrapped in a pair of cutoff camo shorts that were cut just above mid thigh.  The tell tale holes in the fabric clued anyone about how little time those shorts had before tearing to shreds.  A look back up to the massive chest that jutted out over half a foot over the abs.  The big chest was connected to big bowling ball biceps and triceps with each head the size of a grapefruit making the arm much bigger.  Forearms exploded from the elbow just over the size of a bowling pin.  Owen looked up to the head of the giant muscle beast of a man and estimated him to be about seven and a half feet tall.  The head topped ith a worn out baseball cap with short cropped blond hairs snaking down the sides of his face.  The face Owen finally realized looked very familiar, quickly contorted into a look of concern.

"Owen?"  The muscle monster said as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

"Elliot?"  Owen asked back as his mouth slowly began to function after it had been temporarily rendered useless by the lustful stupor the man induced.

Elliot smiled but was still taken aback by the sight he saw.

"Oh my god, Owen.  What happened to you?"  Elliot said uncontrollably.  The moment he said the last word he cringed knowing that it was potentially hurful.  

Owen frowned but shook it off.  "It's good to see you too."  Then Owen cracked a smile.  He knew Elliot wasn't the kind of person to hurt someone intentionally.  In an instant, Owen suddenly found himself enveloped in the huge embrace of Elliot  Then he lifted Owen off the ground in a huge bear hug, although there was a bit of a struggle suspending him.

"I'm so happy to have found you buddy!"  Elliot said with a big smile.  

"mmmfff..."  Owen, although enjoying the hug was losing the capacity to breathe so he weakly pounded on the huge hulking Elliot.  Owen wanted to escape so he could breathe, but he also wanted to remain in the giant muscle man's arms.  Owen was getting hard feeling all that bulging muscle against his fatty rolls.  

"I'm so glad I finally found you Owen!  You don't know how long I've been searching to find you."  Elliot replied still squeezing a little to hard for Owen's comfort until he felt the gentle pats of the fat man.  Elliot gasped a bit when he looked down at the struggling Owen and almost dropped him on the ground.

"Oh!  Gosh!  I'm sorry Owen!"  Elliot quickly stammered.  

"It's okay man."  Owen replied, rubbing some of the painful spots.  "That's quite a hug you got Elliot.  What have you been doing lately, lifting semi trucks in your spare time?"  Owen jibed.  

Elliot beamed with pride.  "Nah, not really.  I just got in shape, that's all."  Elliot replied.  It was clear he was not trying to let his good fortune sound like he was boasting.  Elliot tried his hardest not to flex for Owen futher rubbing it in.  Elliot couldn't keep his eyes off the jiggling fat of his former co-worker.  

"Well, whatever you are doing, keep it up.  You look great!"  Owen said with genuine well meaning and just a hint of jealousy.

"Thanks bud!"  Elliot replied with a big smile.  "So, uhm..."  Elliot stumbled.  "How have you been doing?"  

"Ah, I been okay."  Owen lied.  An awkward silence followed.  

"Oh hell Owen!  What happened to you?"  Elliot burst out with worry.  "You and I both know that you're clearly not okay."  

Owen knew that Elliot was the kind of guy to get to the point when he was concerned or worried.  Owen was a little shocked and somewhat offended but was still able to shake it off because he knew Elliot.  He knew his heart was in the right place.  

"Well, maybe not.  But it's just a setback."  Owen replied.  

"Setback?  Owen, you look like shit, man!"  Elliot blurted.  "What happened to you?  Is there any way I can help?"  

"Do you really want to know?"  Owen asked.  

"Yeah buddy.  Please tell me!  I think I already have a solution for you if you're in trouble.  Please tell me."  Elliot's face projected genuine fear and Owen could have sworn he saw a tear in Elliot's eye.  

"Have a seat Elliot."  Owen motioned to the couch that was next to his favorite lazy chair. 

When they both sat down, both chairs groaned.  But when Elliot sat down they both heard a crack.  Elliot's seat dropped a bit, but he wasn't on the floor.  

"Geez buddy, what have they been feeding you where you came from?"  Owen gasped followed by a little bit of a chuckle.  

"My new employer put me on a training program when he saw my health was deterriorating.  He's the most awesome guy and the place I work for is the best!"  Elliot said barely able to contain himself.  

"By the sound of that couch, you must weigh more than I do."  Owen guessed.  

"Well, I'm about 830 pounds if you want to know.  Elliot said as he was getting hard mentioning his own body.  He subconsiously began flexing his mighty arms too.  

Owen whistled when he saw those massive arms bulge.  "Damn!  That training program they got you on is really working.  How big are them arms?"  Owen asked, his cock pushing against the fat rolls of his belly apron.  

"38 inches."  Owen replied then flexing a double biceps pose hard causing the arms to explode with power and size.  Owen could see Elliot's bulge throbbing and that bulge was much bigger than what Owen remembered.  

"Damn!"  Owen blurted out.  

"Yeah.  Everybody is on the program.  And I managed to get a few guys in from the old place as well."  Elliot said.  

"The old place?  You mean you got some of our co-workers in there?"  Owen gasped the question.  

"Yeah!  And I've been looking for you since day one.  I told you I had a solution for you.  My boss arranged everything, you have a job starting now if you wanted it.  I'm just sorry it took me so long to find you."  Elliot beamed again.  

"You mean, you came here to give me a job?"  Owen was starting to tear up.  

"Yeah buddy!  Come on!  I can get you to West Virginia in a day or two.  How about you leave all of this behind and start a new life with me and some old friends?"  Elliot was practically begging.  

"But Elliot, look at me.  I'm in no condition to work.  I can barely get up to answer the door without feeling like I was gonna die.  No one will hire me because I'm so fat and lazy."  Owen replied revealing his self pity.  "Your boss won't hire me when he sees me."  

"Wanna bet?  He already put you in the books.  You're hired as of now regardless of what condition you're in.  He's looking forward to seeing you.  Come on!"  Elliot begged.  Owen said nothing.  

"Please Owen?  If anything we'll at least spend time with each other.  I missed you buddy.  Hell, even if he takes back the job offer, I am more than willing to take you in and get you away from this mess you're in.  I know you're not doing well.  It's plain to see."  Elliot said looking around the room.  Owen had to admit that Elliot was right.  Owen's tiny place was a mess.  Things needed to be fixed, there was garbage building up since Owen's abilities to keep the place clean had deterriorated.  Owen's money was drying up too.  Owen felt unworthy of such kindness, but Owen also knew it was an opportuinity he couldn't pass up.  Especially when he looked at Elliot.  He was practically begging Owen to come with him.  

The silence had become too much for Elliot.  "Well, even if you say no, I'm not gonna take it.  I'll drag you from this place whether you like it or not!  Either way you're coming with me!"  Elliot shouted with frustration.  His whole body tensed up and bulged threateningly.  Elliot got up and loomed over Owen.  Owen kinda shrinked back before raising his hands in surrender.  

"Okay okay!  I'll come with you."  Owen capitulated.  

"YES!"  Elliot cheered and jumped in elation.  When Elliot landed he made a loud thud and cracked a few floorboards.  Both of them looked at each other.  Owen was agog, Elliot was sheepish.  

"Sorry Owen."  Elliot said.

"Well bud, if I'm getting a new life like you said, it won't matter."  Owen smirked.  Both of them laughed a bit before Elliot helped Owen to his feet again practically launching him out of the chair.  Owen was surprised at the power Owen posessed.  

"You have to tell me about this training program."  Owen laughed.  

"Just you wait buddy.  You'll be in for a surprise."  Elliot replied with giddiness.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Loved it!! Huge trucker bears, massive muscle and fat, unrequited love/attraction...I'm eager to see where this goes! Hopefully we won't have to wait 2 years for the next chapter?

And yeah I can't wait to see all that mass Owen has packed on turning into thick burly muscle.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2016 at 0:31 AM, Hanugumo said:

Would be great if Owen would become even bigger than Elliot. <3 <3 Dang, what I wouldn't do to be that big irl. 83 <3 <3

That's what I am hoping for as well.  Looking forward to reading about Owen's growth and new life with Elliot and the other studtrucker buddies very soon. Don't let us wait too long Ploder.