Omiganda

On 1/8/2017 at 1:56 PM, Ro20316 said:

I think he hasnt updated the chapters here but in metabods there are 6 parts

http://metabods.com/mbxx/php/fetch_story.php?story_ref=66

sorry about that. I was trying to get some images done to go into it but it's been taking a while. I'll probably do that as a back-burner thing and just post them all within the month. We'll see. :P

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Omiganda said:

sorry about that. I was trying to get some images done to go into it but it's been taking a while. I'll probably do that as a back-burner thing and just post them all within the month. We'll see. :P

I would lobve to see where this story goes and what will happen with our friend and if he regains his confidence back

I'm impatient to see this story continue.  I feel bad for Sam.  Johnny may have all the power now, but something's gotta give.  Karma is really gonna be a bitch to Johnny and probably in the worst way.  Or the story can continue to turn Sam's personality and self-confidence into mush to the point that Sam may go to extremes to get out of life all together.  The ultimate slap to Johnny's face would probably be something like "I would rather die than remain here with you!" 

On 01/12/2017 at 0:41 AM, ploder4 said:

I'm impatient to see this story continue.  I feel bad for Sam.  Johnny may have all the power now, but something's gotta give.  Karma is really gonna be a bitch to Johnny and probably in the worst way.  Or the story can continue to turn Sam's personality and self-confidence into mush to the point that Sam may go to extremes to get out of life all together.  The ultimate slap to Johnny's face would probably be something like "I would rather die than remain here with you!" 

Keep in mind, this is probably how Sam made Johnny feel all through high school.  Thinking about it more, I think Sam deserves everything he's gotten from Johnny.  I just hope Johnny cools it after Sam learns his lesson

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2017 at 1:19 AM, wolgon782 said:

Keep in mind, this is probably how Sam made Johnny feel all through high school.  Thinking about it more, I think Sam deserves everything he's gotten from Johnny.  I just hope Johnny cools it after Sam learns his lesson

The thing is, I'm not exactly sure this is the best way for Johnny to teach Sam the lesson.  Johnny it seems has already overstepped the boundary.  Now I think Johnny is just taking pleasure from seeing Sam in increasing pain and suffering instead of teaching him a lesson.  Then not to let Sam escape it?  As I said, I wonder if Sam may do something drastic to himself since he can't do anything to Johnny just to escape.  Also consider that Johnny has the power to prevent Sam from doing it before Sam does such action (example would be like taking all the bullets out of a gun at super speed as Sam has it to his head and about to pull the trigger).  Would Johnny relent and say "finally you know how I feel?" or will he say something like "You will never escape this, I will make your life a living hell?"  Considering how the story is going, and that Johnny doesn't seem to care as much about being good as he does about pleasing himself, I think it will end up the latter.  Maybe Sam will find some solace in a padded cell?  Maybe Johnny will take away Sam's ability to think for himself and make him a mindless slave?