Omiganda

Somehow I get the feeling that his admiration will change into jealousy, and that will put a wedge between them(or something more. Like him going to get a similar or improved version of what made Johnny change into what he is, and him becoming a temporary force of destruction to get the attention of his secret crush. To show him that there is someone who is worthy of him and who can be his equal in every way). But that in the end they will talk it all out and become a superhero duo. Or Johnny will realise that normal human beings need to solve their own problems and that superheores are actually bad for people, that because of his change he has become so powerful that he has unintentionally pushes away all people that loved him or he could love, and would try to find a way to get at least part of his life back, by creating another god (or goddess, depends on what side you want him to go with) like him to have someone to share everything with and to love & fuck with all he has got. ^^;

I get the feeling this is gonna be that kind of story and... THAT would be so awesome!!! 8D <3 <3 <3 But oh well: We'll hopefully see where this story goes in due time. I really hole you will be able to continue this story, it has so much potential. ^w^ <3 <3

• Upvote 3

I like the cocky johnny but I kind of want the main guy to get the powers and really show him how to use them

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

UGH!   This story is so good I can't stand it.   It seems like Sam's only chance to escape his hell is to beg Johnny to kill him.   There's only so much someone can take before it all blows up.  Sam feels like a pressure cooker waiting to explode. 

• Upvote 2

I hope that something happens..something that makes Johnny realize how he's acted, something that will make him miss his old life.

Then again, Sam kinda deserves this if he bullied Johnny...I'd love to see them reconcile in some way, maybe with Johnny noticing Sam again somehow.  Sam would apologize for everything..man, this story has such complex emotions around it, and I just wanna see them end up ok :(

• Upvote 1

Hmm, considering how much Johnny was into comic books.   I wonder if this is all Johnny's plan to create his arch nemesis?  :P

If that's true, Johnny is about to open a pandora's box. 

• Upvote 3