The Adventures Of Super-Fitt

rockhopper

While going through my files for the chapters of my Nephilim story (which see in the Archives forum), I found this little piece I wrote for Michael Fitt's site, casting my favorite Internet flexer as a super-hero. Though I hadn't posted this on the old site, I figured some of the folks here might like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Fitt was just finishing his cam show. As usual he was thanking and saying goodnight to Miami, Denver Dan, Rockhopper, SexyK and the rest of the regulars. His fans knew there was something special about Mike, but they didn't really know how special. Mike was not only a beautiful, sexy, incredibly built and strong man, he was actually the most powerful being on Earth: Super-Fitt.

To say Super-Fitt had the proverbial powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men was quite an understatement. He managed to keep this part of his identity a secret, though a few of his fans did occasionally drop hints as to suspecting something. He let them. If anyone went a little too far in suggesting a connection in one of the cam shows, he would just stare into the camera with his big blue eyes and they would immediately stop. Super-hypnosis came in handy at times like this.

No sooner had he turned off the camera than he heard a voice in his head:
“Super-Fitt!”

“Who are you?” he replied, using his telepathic powers.

“We need you! Come to us!”

Mike snapped his fingers, transmuting the Speedo he was wearing into his Super-Fitt costume: A black Speedo with a red S-F emblazoned on it and a black cape with a similar logo on the back. Using his super-mental powers, he pinpointed the source of the signal and immediately flew to the site in the Atlantic, within the Bermuda Triangle.

A spaceship was hovering over the water. “How can I help you?” He asked telepathically.

“We need you, Super-Fit! We need your powers!”

“I'm always glad to help, what can I do?”

“Come aboard!” A hatch opened up and the young hero flew in. Inside was a green-grey figure, about five feet tall, the classic alien. “Welcome. We need your powers to conquer the universe!”

“What?” In his haste to come to the aliens' rescue, Super-Fitt had neglected to use his telepathic powers to learn that their motives were not pure. “I would never...”

“No, you won't,” the alien responded. “We will find out the source of your powers and synthesize it. Soon we will have a super-army, all with your vast powers. We will be unstoppable!”

“What makes you think I'd cooperate?” Super-Fitt asked, his eyes glowing with the power he was barely keeping in check.

“Silly Earthling. You should know. If you don't agree, we will destroy the Earth!”

“You'll have go through me!” Super-Fitt roared. He puffed out a breath and froze the alien in a solid block of ice.

“Nice try, earthling” came an identical voice from behind him. “But there are many more of us where that one came from! The second alien fired a laser weapon at Super-Fitt, which was reflected harmlessly off his super-pecs. The alien made an adjustment to the weapon, apparently putting it on its highest setting and aimed it again at Super-Fitt. This time, instead of reflecting the weapon with his invulnerability, he used his power to absorb all the energy in the weapon. The alien tried in vain to shut it off, but the beam continued until Super-Fitt had drained its power cells, absorbing all the energy in his super-pecs. He pointed at the weapon and made it fly over to him using his telekinesis and then crushed it to dust in his mighty fist.

“You really don't want to mess with me, buddy!” Super-Fitt bounced his super-pecs, causing a shockwave that knocked the alien off his feet. Super-Fitt gave his pecs a pat. “And that's only the beginning of what the boys here can do!” he smirked.

Another identical voice came from another direction. “You are powerful, earthling, but there is only one of you. We will defeat you with sheer numbers! It's impossible to beat us!” With that hundreds of identical aliens started running in from nearly every angle.

“Is that so?” Super-Fitt smiled. He bounced his pecs and then he was two. He bounced them again. There were four. Then eight, sixteen, thirty-two, sixty-four. Soon, there were 2048 Super-Fitts. “No, you won't defeat me!” the Super-Fitts cried in unison, “To me 'impossible' means nothing!”

The aliens began to retreat. “Perhaps we cannot harm you, but our fleet will destroy all life on this useless planet!”

Super-Fitt consolidated himself back into one body. Using his x-ray vision, he saw a hundred spaceships identical to the one he was in gathering above. With no time to lose, he teleported himself out of the ship and hovered just above the ocean below. “You really have messed with the wrong guy!” he shouted. “Your problems are about to get a whole lot bigger!”

With that, he again bounced his super-pecs and began to make himself grow to giant size, doubling in size with each bounce. Soon his feet were on the ocean floor, but the water barely reached his knees. Using his super-breath, he drew the entire fleet into his now giant-sized mouth. Turning his head up, he then used his super-breath to propel the entire fleet into deep space, sending them careening so far and so fast that by the time they would be able to regain control of their ships, they would be billions of light-years away, in an uninhabited galaxy, unable to get back to Earth or anywhere else where they might do harm.

“Well, that takes care of today's workout!” Super-Fitt quipped, as he restored himself to his usual proportions. He had saved the world and the entire universe from a threat greater than they would ever know. He flew home, knowing his dogs needed walking and his site needed updating. The mundane activities of life were now safe from alien invaders.

• Upvote 11

I'll have to check with the person on whom the story is based before I write more, but he did pronounce the first chapter "bad ass", so I doubt he'd have an objection. ;)

I don't know that there will be an origin story. I kind of like the idea that Mike is just so awesome that he has superpowers.

• Upvote 1