The Flexorcist (14)

Fourteen

Keith opened the door eagerly, a big smile on his face. The smile left his face instantly as he stared at an overstretched sweater trying to conceal a huge rack of pecs. The remaining color drained from his face as he slowly raised his head and stared up at the grinning man in front of him.

“Hi, buddy”, Anton sarcastically said, “I just know we’re gonna have a hell of a summer. Move so I can get in”.

Before Keith could react, Anton’s massive right arm pushed his 225 pound body aside and the behemoth stepped past him, bumping his gigantic shoulder against Keith’s muscular chest.

Keith’s parents and brother stopped talking as Anton entered the living room. They stared up in disbelief at the behemoth dominating the entire room.

“Hi, I’m Anton”, Anton said and shook hands, “thank you so much to let me spend summer here. Normally, I had to return to the orphanage in my country”.

“You’re welcome”, Keith’s mother said as she stared at the massive muscles stretching Anton’s sweater, “Any friend of my son is a friend of mine. Let’s eat, you must be hungry after your trip.”

They all sat down at the dinner table and ate, Keith very slowly and reluctantly. Ever since his enemy had stepped into his house, fear had invaded every cell of his body.

“What sport do you play?”, Keith’s father asked Anton.

“I was on the swim team until I got my growth spurt this year”, Anton replied, “Since then I’m into wrestling. I took the school championship without much sweat.”

“You wrestle too, son”, Keith’s father said as he turned toward Keith.

“Ah, don’t worry, sir”, Anton replied before Keith could react, “He doesn’t have to go up against me. I’m in the heavyweight division with the real men, not in the lightweight boy division.”.

Anger filled Keith’s mind and his face turned red at Anton’s remark. “Size really doesn’t matter”, he said, “Everyone can be big and flabby. It’s all about aesthetics. I’m 225 and have only 8% of body fat.” Keith lifted his shirt, showcasing his cut eight-pack and stared directly at Anton, trying to reclaim his top spot in his own house.

Anton just grinned. “All little boys say that size doesn’t matter”, he replied, “I’m 580 at 5% body fat. Check these abs, boys”. He lifted his sweater and revealed his deeply grooved, stony hard 14-pack.

The others at the table stared in awe at the display of pure masculinity. Keith’s cock jumped and hardened in his pants; he lowered his shirt and stared down at his plate.

“Perhaps you could give Keith and Connor some pointers on working out”, Keith’s father said, “You obviously know how to train.”

“Richard!”, Keith’s mother said, “Anton’s our guest. You can’t ask him to do some chores here. He’s here to enjoy a calm summer.”

“That’s fine, M’am”, Anton replied, “ I’ll be more than happy to help your boys get in shape and turn them into real men. It’s the least I can do since you let me stay here all summer. What sport do you play, Connor?”

“Me?”, Connor asked in his high-pitched voice, “I don’t play any sports. I’m into drawing and studying the Bible. I’m gonna be a priest just like my uncle. I’m starting at Rose Seminary right after summer. I have no talent for physical activities. So it means that God had other plans for me.”.

“What do you draw then?”, Anton said, “I’ll be happy to pose if you’re looking for a model.”

“I only draw religious scenes or landscapes”, Connor stated, “Thanks for the offer any way.”

“Thanks for the excellent meal. But I’m a bit tired from the trip. Shall we go to our room, buddy?”, Anton said and looked at Keith.

“You’re staying in my room”, Connor said, “There’s more room and it’s my Christian duty to shelter a guest. I’ll show you”.

Keith stared at the comical scene; normally, he would have laughed out loud. His runt 100 pound, 5 feet brother followed by the muscular behemoth that looked ready to burst out his clothes.

Connor led Anton into the hall to pick up his bags and toward their room. “My parents sleep on the first floor. Keith’s room and mine are here on the ground floor. There’s a bathroom upstairs and a shower right at the end of the hallway. Keith’s gym is in the basement. Here we are, our room; Keith’s on the other side of the hallway.”, Connor said as he turned on the light and made room for Anton to enter.

“There’s only one bed”, Anton said as he entered.

“You can sleep in my bed, I’ll sleep on the mattress on the floor right there”, Connor replied.

“Na, you already let me stay in your room. The least I can do is let you sleep in your bed”, Anton protested.

“You’re my guest, so you get the bed. End of discussion!”, Connor said looking up to stare Anton in the eye.

“Okay, that’s fine with me”, Anton replied surprised by the natural authority the little guy possessed, “I’m gonna go over to Keith’s room to share some memories about university.”

Keith sprang from his bed as the door of his room opened and Anton’s gigantic body entered. “What do you want?”, he asked as he raised his fists in a defensive reflex.

“Relax, buddy”, Anton replied laughingly, “Why aren’t you as nice as your brother? I came to ask you to take care of something hard.”

“Hugh?”, Keith asked and slightly lowered his fists.

A huge paw grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down to his knees as Anton sat down on the bed in front of Keith. “You’re gonna suck me off, little boy”, Anton said.

“No way", Keith replied angrily and summoned all the force in his strong muscular legs to get up.

Anton grinned. “Your weak legs are no match for my right arm”, he said, “We both know you’re gonna suck me off. You wanna do it in one piece or with a beaten face?”

Keith knew he couldn’t resist the behemoth. He gave up the fight and lowered his head in defeat.

“Good boy”, Anton said and unzipped his pants. His left paw hefted the  thick snake from his boxers and stroked it to hardness. Veins snaked up and down the meaty shaft as it swelled to full hardness.

Keith’s eyes widened in awe as he stared at the 25 inches of hard meat that pointed straight at him.

“Get to it”, Anton said, grabbed the back of Keith’s head and slid his cock into his mouth.

Keith gagged as the monstrous cock entered his mouth. He managed to get the thick head and a few inches in his mouth and began sucking.

“Too weak”, Anton muttered and began stroking the exposed part of his lengthy shaft with his left paw.

Keith had grabbed hold of the behemoth’s legs to steady himself and sucked with all his force.

“Swallow every drop”, Anton said between fastening breaths. Tension build in his gigantic body and exploded as his balls released their load into Keith’s mouth.

Keith swallowed the first load as fast as possible before the second one would fill his mouth. He couldn’t breathe since the explosions from Anton’s cock kept filling his mouth. Cum began pouring from the corner of his mouth and even from his noose as the behemoth kept pumping out load after load. His stomach started to protest by the large amount it had to ingest.

“That’ll do”, Anton said after about 10 explosions, “now lick off the last remains.”

Keith cleaned the last remains of cum from the titanic cock with his tongue before Anton pulled it from his mouth.

“We’re gonna end every day like this all summer long”, Anton said as he zipped up his pants and left Keith laying on the floor.

The next morning Anton awoke from a peaceful sleep. He pulled on a pair of boxers under the sheets and got up. “Morning, roomie”, he said as he noticed Connor sitting at the desk.

“Morning, Anton. Did you sleep well?”, Connor asked ant turned around to face his roommate.

“Yeah; you have a very good bed. And you?”, Anton said as he casually flexed his chest, making striations and veins explode over the hard surface.

“Me too”, Connor replied without the slightest reaction to the showcase of muscular perfection in front of him.

He doesn’t react in any way to my perfect body, Anton thought. “I’m gonna take a shower. See you later for breakfast”, Anton said and strutted out the room.

Keith was already up at that time. He’d awaken full of energy and had rushed to his home gym for a workout. The anger of Anton living in his house and using him as a suck slave had resulted in the best workout in months. Under the shower he was enjoying the feeling of his pumped hard muscles. His growling stomach made him realize it was time for a big breakfast to grow bigger. He turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. Keith’s mouth opened but the scream died in his throat as he stared at the perfectly muscled behemoth standing in front of him. His dick sprang to its 8.5 inches instantly and blasted a load against the ceiling.

“Man, you’re brother has more stamina”, Anton said.

“You keep away from my brother”, Keith shouted angrily and rammed his fist into the hard abs in front of him.

“That all you got?”, Anton asked laughingly.

Keith kept throwing punches at the rock-hard 14-pack; it sounded like he was hitting a punch bag. His cock still stubbornly hard and oozing cum.

“Your 225 pound puny body just can’t hurt my unflexed abs”, Anton rumbled, “You better run before I get turned on and decide to rape your ass”.

Keith quickly grabbed a towel and sprinted into the hallway, water dripping from his muscular body and cum from his deflating cock.

Keith decided to avoid his housemate from hell as much as possible. During the day he went out and worked out in a gym in the city. Only at night he was forced to deal with Anton as he had to suck him off daily.

A few weeks later, Anton entered the room he shared with Connor and barged into his roommate striping off his shirt.

“What happened to you, Connor?”, he asked as he noticed the bruises covering the bony torso.

“Just an accident”, Connor replied quickly and tried to hide the bruises with his hands.

“Those aren’t bruises from a fall, but from a beating. I’ve seen plenty of them in the orphanage back in my country. Is there anyone hurting you?”, Anton said.

“Well there are two boys from my former class in high school that bully me. More men really, since they weigh like 200 pounds each. But I can take care of myself. Next week is my birthday and then I’m 18 and I’m off to Rose Seminary.”, Connor said and installed himself at the desk to draw some more.

The next day, Anton was doing pushups in the backyard as he heard some noise coming from the street. He got up and peeped around the corner of the house. He saw the two jocks standing next to Connor and slapping him in the face. “Hi, roomie. Everything okay?”, Anton asked as he walked up to them.

The two jocks mouths fell open as they stared up at the behemoth. “We were just saying that we’d love to come over for Connor’s birthday tomorrow. Weren’t we?”, one of the jocks said. The other jock nodded nervously and added “We better go now”.

“Why don’t you go finish your drawing Connor while I have a little chat with your friends”, Anton said and directed Connor toward the house. As soon as Connor had disappeared into the house, he turned his attention to the two jocks and angrily stared down on them, clenching his fists.

“Look man, we won’t hurt him again”, one of the jocks said as he noticed the swelling of the hard masses of muscle on the behemoth’s arms.

“It wasn’t the first time you guys hurt my roommate”, Anton said and smacked his right fist into his left paw.

“Please don’t hurt us”, the other jock said, “We’ll do anything you say.” His fellow jock nodded quickly.

“Would you guys like to work out with me?”, Anton asked.

The two jocks blinked, not believing their ears.

“What do you guys weigh? 150 pounds”, Anton said teasingly.

“Na, we weigh 190 pounds each”, one of the jocks replied, “and you?”.

“Me?”, Anton said, “580 pounds of pure muscle.”

The jocks mouths fell open and their eyes widened in disbelief at the number. “When will we work out?”, one of them asked.

“Let’s say tomorrow”, Anton replied, “but since you guys bugged my roommate I’m still gonna punish you. I want you guys to fill this with your cum”. Anton sorted an empty shaker from his pocket and unscrewed it.

“Follow me.”

The two jocks followed the behemoth into the garage and jumped up as they heard him lock the door.

“Fill it!”, Anton boomed.

The two jocks quickly unbuttoned their pants, dropped their boxers and began stroking their cocks. Fear kept them from reaching their climax.

Anton noticed their fear and took off his shirt. The sight of his gigantic, pumped, heaving pecs atop of the deeply grooved, stony hard 14-pack did the trick.

“Ughn!”, the two jocks moaned instantly and wads of cum flex from their cocks into the shaker. Their hands stroked their spasming cocks frantically as they stared at muscular perfection standing in front of them. Their cocks began to deflate as one third of the shaker was filled.

“Not yet”, Anton said and flexed his pecs. Striations and veins were pushed upward by the meaty, hard, melon-sized pecs and seemed to spring through his paper-thin skin.

“UUghn!”, the jocks’ cocks hardened again and more cum oozed from them into the shaker.

“Man, I fill one of these with just one load”, Anton said grinningly as he grabbed the shaker and screwed the lid back on. “See you guys tomorrow at 2p.m.”.

The jocks stared at the shirtless behemoth leaving the garage. They quickly pulled on their pants again and hurried home.

“You didn’t hurt them, did you?”, Connor yelled angrily as Anton entered their room.

“Easy there, roomie”, Anton replied, “I didn’t touch them. It’s not because I look intimidating, that I am a brute that just pounds on everyone. Have I ever laid a finger on anyone around this house?”

“You’re right”, Connor replied, “I’m sorry”.

“That’s fine, Anton said, “I just made them clear that have to leave you alone. And they’re coming over tomorrow to work out with me. You see, no harm was done. Now, I’m gonna hit the shower”.

“Thanks, Anton”, Connor said, “I really appreciate what you’ve done for me. At least I can count on you. Keith’s never around when I need him”.

In the bathroom Anton grinned; the plan his master had put together was about to be fulfilled. He stripped off his sweaty workout gear and strutted toward the shower. The mirror suddenly went black and Tomas’ face appeared. “How’s everything going, my pet?”

Anton turned toward the mirror and faced his master. “According to plan, master”, he answered, “I just need some of his brother’s cum but that’s the tricky part. Despite that he’s turning 18 tomorrow, the guy has no sex drive. He doesn’t even react to my exposed body.”

“I’ll take care of that tonight, my pet”, Tomas said, “You just standby and be ready to harvest. Now flex for me!”.

Anton grinned and raised his arms. He stretched them out horizontally next to his body; the hard lines clearly separating the low-hanging triceps from the meaty biceps. He slowly raised his thick, beefy forearms and flexed, making his round bicep harden into two steely hard, vein-covered cannonballs. He fully hardened his flex, sending the gigantic mounds into their perfectly rounded, 50 inches of hard meat. He quickly lowered his arms, bent over and went into a most muscular. The incredible masses of muscles exploded in vein-infested hardness all over his majestic body. His cock hardened and thwacked against his rock-hard abs.

Tomas’ face disappeared from the mirror as a large cum stain splattered against his mirror.

Anton laughed as he realized he had once more made his master shoot his load by flexing his muscles. He grabbed his meaty ass and dug into the hard muscles, his 25 inches exploding all over the ceiling as he felt the hard masses of meat under his grasp. His dick kept exploding, coating the bathroom walls with thick layers of sticky cum as orgasm raced through his behemoth body.

When he entered his room again, after having Keith suck off his cock like every night, Connor was already asleep. A pleasure-full expression was written all over his face. Faint, hellish chants sounded weakly from a corner. Anton knew it was time to make his move. He put one of his hands underneath Connor and effortlessly installed him onto the bed. He tore off his pajamas, exposing him completely.

Even though he would turn 18 the next day, Connor looked more like a 14 year old boy. At 100 pounds, his body had no muscle definition what so ever; his ribs were clearly visible through his pale white skin; only a few, short, ridiculous looking hairs emerged atop his short cock; his angelic face, still with a good layer of baby fat and highlighted by his blond, curly hair, was the only feather that could get someone’s attention.

A soft moan broke off Anton’s trail of thoughts and he stared at Connor’s face. Pleasure seemed to explode in the boy’s mind and his body spasmed against the sheets; his little cock showed the first signs of arousal as it began to inflate very slowly.

Anton moved in. He put his lips next to Connor’s ear and whispered: “Are you prepared to give up your soul to make someone grow?”.

Despite his deep and dream-filled sleep, a faint “Yes” escaped the boy’s mouth.

Anton smiled, took the shaker with the two jocks’ cum, unscrewed it and held it next to Connor’s hard-on. The meager, 3 inch cock throbbed and his pee-sized balls churned as they exploded. A little load, no more than a few drops of cum, shot from the cock and mixed with the other cum in the shaker. Anton carefully screwed the lid back on and shook the content before putting Connor back onto his mattress and going to sleep himself.

The next morning Connor awoke late, feeling like he had been hit by a truck. He groaned as his agonizing body reacted on his brain’s command to get up. Very slowly and with lots of painful grunts, he managed to get up on his feet.

“You okay, buddy?”, Anton asked as he entered the room, “I tried to wake you for breakfast but you kept sleeping. You’ve slept all morning on your own birthday. How does turning 18 feel?”

“Is it noon already?”, Connor replied, “If turning 18 means feeling like I’m about to die, I prefer staying 17. I feel like I’ve been hit by a fucking car. Did I just swear too?”.

Anton grinned as he realized that Connor was already undergoing the changes from his deal with the devil last night. “Apparently those guys beat you up worse than you thought yesterday”, Anton said, “When I’m feeling like shit after a heavy wrestling match, I always rub some cream on my muscles. It helps to loosen them up and relax. And the pain goes away way faster too”.

“Could you lend me some of that cream?”, Connor asked as he drank in the sight of Anton’s physique stretching his shirt. He gulped as Anton grabbed a shaker from his bag and his massive bicep twitched and flexed in the process.

“There it is”, Anton said and turned to face his roommate again. He had to suppress a grin as he noticed Connor’s reaction to his body; the boy’s cock was clearly swelling in his pajama pants.

“Thanks”, Connor replied while holding a hand in front of his outlined cock, “I’ll rub it on in the bathroom.”

“Oh no, take off your clothes. I’ll smear it on. I’m used to doing so by now. I’ve rubbed it onto myself dozens of times”, Anton answered.

Connor didn’t protest. He quickly ripped off his pajamas and stood naked before his roommate. He turned his back toward him and held his hands in front of his engorged 3 incher. He shivered as Anton poured the thick cream onto his back. He nearly moaned as the strong paw slowly rubbed the cream onto his small back.

“Just tell me when I hurt you, buddy”, Anton said, “I’m used to rub it quite hard on my thick, meaty muscles.”

Connor’s cock jolted at the thought of his roommate groping his own, gigantic muscles. Goose bumps travelled along his spine as Anton rubbed the cream onto his ass and the back of his legs. A clear moan escaped his mouth as the behemoth rubbed a thick layer of the sticky cream onto his pecs, brushing his nipples in the process.

Anton smiled at his roommate’s reaction. “One last part to coat”, he said as he pushed Connor’s hand aside and grabbed his cock.

“Ughn!”, Connor moaned and his dick exploded into the large paw that was rubbing cream onto it. “I’m so sorry”, he said shamefully.

“Doesn’t matter, man”, Anton replied, “You’re not the first that shoots his load on my hand when I’m rubbing them with cream. Some of my teammates explode when I touch them. And your brother creamed  all over himself when he saw my exposed torso.”

“Really?”, Connor asked and laughed, his cock oozing another load into the hot paw.

“Means you have a lot of stamina, man. I bet you could be very good at sports. There, all done”, Anton said and withdrew his hand from his roommate’s body.

“Could you teach me some things about working out?”, Connor asked as he put on his boxers, shorts and shirt.

“Well your jock friends are coming over to work out in an hour. Why don’t you join us,”, Anton said.

Two hours later, Connor finally managed to overcome his natural fear and headed down to the basement to the gym. The stench of sweat, musk and hormones filled his noise as he opened the door; his dick twitched in his shorts. Anton was doing bench presses with the bar fully loaded and the two muscular jocks hanging onto it so he could train his massive chest. The engorged muscles were ripping through his sweat-drenched shirt as he pumped out rep after rep.

“82, 83, 84, 85, …”, Anton grunted and racked the weight with a loud clang as he noticed his roommate standing in the door. “You finally did come, man”, he said and sat up on the bench, “We’ve already started an hour ago. Check it out”. Anton stood up and inhaled deeply. His swelling chest ripped through the overstretched shirt. “Looks like I need another shirt.”

Connor’s dick jolted to hardness at the display of meaty muscle; he could see the same reaction on the two jocks.

“I’m gonna fetch a drink and a new shirt”, Anton said, “Why don’t you guys help my buddy over here do some bench presses and pull-ups. And I better don’t hear any complaints.” Anton threw a nasty look at the two jocks and left the basement.

Connor slowly stepped toward the bench and laid down on it.

“The bar alone will be too heavy for him”, one of the jocks laughed.

“We’ll help him”, the other one said thinking about the behemoth’s remark.

Connor grabbed the iron bar and difficultly lowered it toward his chest. If the jocks hadn’t helped him, it would have crashed right into his ribs. His face reddened completely and sweat poured from his forehead as he pushed the bar upward.

“Come on, one more”, one of the jocks said.

Connor repeated the process more fluently this time. It seemed to get easier with every rep he cranked out. “Put some weight on it”, he said as he racked the bar.

The jocks put the smallest plates on either side of the bar and encouraged him to try it.

Connor carefully and with total control lowered the bar to his chest and pumped out a perfect rep. He continued pushing the bar up and down. He could feel his body getting stronger with each rep. His non-existent muscles were starting to feed onto the jocks’ muscles thanks to the cream Anton had rubbed onto him. “More weight”, he grunted.

The jocks, still unaware that they were slowly losing their muscles, quickly added more weight to the bar.

Connor kept pumping out reps with perfect form as his muscles kept growing. He had gained about 30 pounds of muscles, stealing 15 pounds from each jock, when he racked the weight again. “I can feel the pump”, he said as he flexed his chest.

“It really shows too”, one of the jocks said.

“How about a competition, guys?”, Anton said as he re-entered the basement, “Let’s see which of you can crank out must pushups.”

“Let’s do it!”, Connor yelled enthusiastically and got into position on the floor.

The two jocks followed his example and soon enough the three of them were cranking out reps.

Anton grinned as he noticed the jocks deflating bodies and his roommate’s growing one.

The brown haired jock give in first, crashing onto the floor after 3 minutes.

“Just passed the 3 minute mark, guys”, Anton said.

Connor upped his pace as he felt more and more energy and strength coursing through his inflating body. He had never felt more energized before. The sweat had glued his once baggy shirt to his growing body; the seams ready to burst.

The other jock also went down and stared in disbelief at his friend on the floor. “How did we get beaten by that runt,”, he asked his shrinking friend.

“Who’s the runt here?”, Connor asked in his deeper voice. He had grown 100 pounds of muscle bigger and now clearly out-sized the former jocks. He got up and stared down at his former bullies.

“But, how…”, one of the jocks mumbled.

“Get up!”, Connor boomed.

The two jocks did as they were told and gulped as they noticed how Connor’s shoulders were clearly larger than theirs and how he looked slightly down on them. Before they could react, two strong hands grabbed their shirts and lifted them off the floor.

“Better do some curls for the arms”, Connor said and began curling the two jocks like they were dumbbells; his body swelling with every rep. His biceps shot up from non-existent sticks to meaty, vein-covered round balls of meat; thick triceps forming at the back of his growing arms; his broadening back and inflating chest finally ripped through the overstretched shirt and exposed his inflating torso; his legs were undergoing the same growth and stretching his shorts.

“Too light”, Connor boomed in his deepened voice and tossed the two former jocks on the ground.

They weakly got up and looked down on their once muscular, now 90 pound bodies. Tears filled their eyes. “What have you done to us?”, they said weakly to Connor.

The now 300 pound Connor turned to face his former bullies and stared down on their meager frames. “I don’t know what happened, but I sure like it”, he said, “Now get lost and if you boys ever come near me again, I’ll stomp you like bugs. LEAVE!”. He flexed his newly grown muscles to emphasize his words.

The two jocks sprinted away, holding up their now way too baggy shorts and left the house crying.

“That’s more like it!”, Connor boomed as he inspected his new physique in the large mirrors. He flexed his arms into two nice, perfectly round, vein-covered, 25 inch orbs of muscle, separated from low-hanging, heavy looking triceps; he flexed his chest into impressive hardness atop his well-defined eight-pack; he ripped off his pants  and exposed his now massive legs, decorated with deep grooves and thick veins. “And a man’s cock too!”, he boomed as he stroked his cock to hardness; it reeled toward an impressive 15 inches of meat before squirting cum all over the nearby bench.

“Like to get even bigger?”, Anton asked after having enjoyed the show.

Connor turned around and quizzically looked up into his still way bigger roommate’s eyes.

• 2 weeks later...