Evan, the making of an Amerasian god, part 4

cropsey23

Evan walked slowly over to the door just as Andrew entered the room. Andrew looked at Todd and Evan, who were both still shirtless.

“Hey Dad, look. The shakes and the lifting are really working,” said Evan. He clasped his hands behind his head, inhaled deeply and crunched his abs. “I have a 12 pack!”

Todd’s mouth was watering, his eyes tracing every inch of Evan’s massive, powerful back. His shoulders were truly massive, and he seemed to have delts growing on his delts. With one last deep breath, his lats seemed to push out even farther. He turned ever so slightly and made eye contact with Todd, and smiled. “That last breath was for you, Todd,” he seemed to say.

Andrew looked at Evan, took notice, but he wasn’t really all that impressed. “Have you finished your term paper Evan?” he asked, very sternly.

“Yes Dad, I was just proof reading it,” he said, pointing to a stack of papers on the desk. Evan went over to collect the papers, turning his back to Todd and Andrew.

“I made the repairs, and the tenants paid their back rent as well,” said Andrew. Todd wasn’t surprised: Andrew had a very imposing presence, and knew how to get the problem tenants to fall in line, as he liked to say. Eighteen years as a Marine made him truly fearless, and people could sense that. “Tomorrow I’m replacing the concrete porch out front. Been putting it off for months, but I got the cement on the way home.”

Andrew looked at Evan and said “Leave that for me, I’ll look at it later. Help me get the cement out of the truck.”

“Sure Dad,” said Evan, who was out the front door in a flash, with Andrew and Todd following him.

Evan walked to the back of Andrew’s F250 pick up truck.

“Let me pop the door down, Evan and I’ll help you,” said Andrew. But before Andrew even made it down the steps, Evan tensed up, got into a ¾ squat, and just leapt up onto the bed of the truck. He looked weightless for these few seconds and even though he made a perfectly controlled landing, the truck groaned under his weight. Andrew glanced at Todd, and they were both a bit astonished. That had to be a jump of at least 48 inches.

They watched as Evan squatted down, hoisted up a cement bag on each shoulder, and jumped back down onto the pavement.

“Are those the 40lb bags, Andrew?” asked Todd.

“No,” said Todd, his voice very low. “I got the 80lb bags.”

The two men watched in studied amazement as Evan effortlessly unloaded ten bags of cement and stacked them up next to the house, moving 800lbs in a matter of minutes. When he was done, he bounded up to the top of the porch, silently pushing aside Andrew. He glanced over his shoulder at Todd, smiled, and grabbed the rusted steel railing, which was bolted to the front of the house. Todd could hear the young man inhaling deeply as his entire body tensed up: every muscle was engaged, from his back to thickly powerful legs. The railing seemed to be firmly anchored to the house, and did not yield easily.

“Son, don’t hurt yourself. We can take that down tomorrow with the proper tools,” said Andrew. But Evan didn’t listen. After about 90 seconds, the railing started to creak loudly, and yielded to the muscle of the young Amerasian god. With one last deep inhale, Evan tore it right out of the concrete wall and tossed it aside.

He turned around and said, “Anything else you need, Dad?”

Andrew stood in quiet shock. Todd knew him to be a stoic man, but he could tell the former Marine was a bit rattled.

“No, Evan. Thanks for your help,” he said quietly. “I’m going to get changed, I want to go for a quick run before it gets too late. And he turned and went into the house, leaving Evan and Todd alone on the porch.

As the sun glinted off of Evan’s square jaw, Todd could see the strong resemblance to his father. His Asian features seemed to soften a bit, and the lighting just amplified his godly Nordic physique.

“Damn Evan, that was incredible. But I don’t want you to hurt yourself,” said Todd.

“That wasn’t hard,” said Evan, very matter-of-fact, “I just made it look hard for Dad.” And with that, he jumped down off the porch, picked up the wreckage of the railing into his outstretched arms, and slowly started to bend it, until it was completely folded over, then he tossed it aside. Evan was enjoying Todd’s reaction, and he stood in front of the porch. Todd could see the every muscle on Evan’s powerful body tense up, as he raised one fist overhead then crashed it down into the brick porch, sending debris flying in cloud of dust. After three of these blows, the entire first level of the porch was destroyed. Evan held up his hand for Todd, which gave no sign of bruising or irritation. “I could go on, but I think you get the picture now, right Todd?”

Todd nodded in stunned agreement, as Andrew emerged, dressed in a tight t-shirt and shorts for his run. He came down the steps, looking at the wreckage, and didn’t ask a question. Evan took a few steps closer to him.

“How far are you running tonight, Dad?” asked Evan.

“Just two miles.”

Evan blocked Andrew for a second, then reached his enormous hand and placed it firmly on the side of Andrew’s neck. “No, you will do seven tonight, Dad,” said Evan assertively.

Todd watched in anguished silence: Andrew wasn’t accustomed to being spoken to in that tone, much less from his 18 year-old son. But Evan seemed to hold him in place, and after about ten seconds, Andrew said, “Okay Evan, I’ll do seven miles.”

But Evan didn’t release his grip. He said “And remember the rules of respect, Dad?”

“Yes Evan,” and with that, Andrew pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it. Evan glanced up at Todd, who watched in awe: told you I could take care of him.

Todd looked down at Andrew and Evan, who were now both shirtless. While Evan easily towered over his father, and was much broader, Todd also noticed that Andrew looked bigger too. His arms were bigger, his chest thicker, and even his already impressive shoulders seemed wider.

“Okay. Seven miles, be back in 48 minutes.”

“Yes Evan.” And with that, Andrew turned to run. Looking at his frame from behind, including his newly muscular ass, Todd could tell Andrew had put on a lot of new muscle.

Evan walked back into the house and ordered Todd to follow him. Todd didn’t even wait for direction. He got on his knees immediately in front of the Asian god, and looked up.

Smiling down, Evan placed his huge hand on top of his head and let Todd get to work on huge dick. Todd eagerly took all nine inches down again as Evan slowly started to pound his face. The triumphant showdown with his father seemed to turn Evan on even more. After a few minutes, he unleashed a huge load of cum down Todd’s throat, quietly intoning, “That’s it, swallow it all, every last drop.”

As Todd finished ingesting the enormous load, he held on tightly to Evan’s powerful legs, and he noticed how warm the young man felt. He reached his hands up to the Evan’s steel-like abs, almost alarmed at how hot he was. He stood up slowly and asked, “Are you running a fever Evan?”

“No. It’s my genetics. I tested everything out. My body works at a much higher rate, converting all the calories into muscle. Very dense muscle. My normal body temperature is 102 degrees. I’m a human furnace, Todd.” To drive the point home, he crunched his 12-pack for Todd.

“Now get back on your knees, Todd. We have another 40 minutes before Dad gets home.” Todd complied quickly, sucking another three huge loads out of the young god before Andrew returned.

Andrew came back into the house, at just under 48 minutes, a bit sweaty. Todd was able to better assess his build and indeed, Andrew was bigger than just a few weeks ago. He was never a lean guy, but now even his waist looked trim, and he had a clearly defined 6-pack. He walked past both Todd and Andrew without saying a word, still a bit miffed at Evan’s display of power. He started to bound up the steps to his bedroom, when Evan called out to him.

“The shakes are in the fridge Dad,” Evan said, a subtle but very clear order. Andrew stopped, turned, and went into the kitchen. He passed back through the room with two smoothies in his hand, and went to his bedroom and closed the door.

Evan turned to Todd and said, “Tomorrow we start a marketing plan for the smoothie shop. I have some ideas on how on maybe setting up some franchises. These smoothies are going to make us rich.”

Todd’s dick was rising just listening to the young god’s deep voice. He walked over to Evan, leaned in and suckled on his enormous chest.

“That’s a good boy,” said Evan in a quiet voice, his big hand guiding Todd’s head. “You are learning how to show respect. But now it’s time for you to go home. If I need you again, you will be summoned.”

“Yes Evan. Let’s start marketing the smoothies. Anything you want.

• Upvote 21

Great new capter. You have plan to make the Dad big too? I Would like to read a storyline of the muscle dad too. Oh I think a big guys like these 2 both need a power disply, just for test the muscles and the streght...you know? Any muscle man like to show off and flex it alot, maybe in agym, to show who is the man in charge.

• Upvote 1

Another great chapter. ^^ The only part I do not like is the part where Evan orders his father to both do 7 miles and remember the rules of respect. <=( It would have been a little more real if Evan would have needed more persuasion to make his father to do more then that. Or to have him say it in a playful kind of way like: "Come on, dad. Just 1 mile? A guy like you could do 7 times that easily!" And than Andrew would think about it, agree and go on a 7 mile run. It would give Evan a slightly mlre realistic personality and would give Andrew a little more confidence though still have Evan be in control. =3

• Upvote 2

Great story. Can you tell us how big Even is in pounds. It makes it easier for our minds to comprehend the size of him better. Thanks for writing stories that other people are unable to do. Don't be too unhappy if you do not get a lot of replies to your story. It is because of the exercise the guys are do and wishing to be Huge.. Thanks again

• Upvote 2

Thanks for another awesome chapter! I agree that I would like to know how big Evan is getting as far as weight and height.  And maybe he makes Todd takes his measurements too!  Again, it's really cool how you're working in both the mental and physical domination.  The strength scenes were super hot, and then to read that Evan was hold back, whoa.  I can't wait to see what he can really do.

• Upvote 1