The Flexorcist (10)

Ten

Keith dropped Anton’s weakened body and stared at his buddy’s magnificent muscular body in front of him. Blood pumped to his cock as his eyes followed the hard lines of Sean’s muscles.

“I’ll take this one back to his evil master. Without his muscular beast to protect him, Tomas is no match for me”, Friar Clarke said. He grabbed Anton and effortlessly tossed his 160 pound, swimmer’s frame on his thick muscular shoulder.

“Man, I’m so much bigger than before”, Sean said after Friar Clarke left the shower zone, “Let’s check my stats, buddy”. Sean strutted past Keith into the locker room and stepped onto the scale. “Just over 270 pounds”, he boomed, “that’s over 50 pounds heavier than at the beginning of the semester! “.

Keith nodded wordlessly as he kept drinking in the sight of his muscular buddy.

Sean stepped off the scale and moved to the large mirror next to the passage to the shower zone. “Come on, buddy. Let’s compare the goods like we did last week. You won on abs and chest, if I remember well. Let’s see if I’ve caught up to you”, he said laughingly.

Keith ripped off his workout gear and practically jumped in front of the mirror next to Sean. “What’s up first?”, he asked without taking his eyes of his friend’s reflection.

“You decide”, Sean replied as he enjoyed towering over his 6’1 friend.

Instinctively, Keith raised his arms to flex his biceps. The mounds of muscle on his arms hardened into meaty, vascular peaks just under 18 inches. A faint smile formed on his lips.

“Nice rocks, man”, Sean said genuinely as he placed a large paw on Keith’s flexed right bicep and groped the muscle, easily denting its hard surface.

Keith hardened his flex to withstand his buddy’s strength but Sean overpowered him effortlessly. His cock jolted as it swelled further.

“Let’s compare, man”, Sean said. He released Keith’s arm and raised his own meaty arms to flex them. Veins snaked on his low-hanging, thick triceps at the bottom of his arms as his biceps ballooned on top of them.

The muscle’s size surpassed a football as it swelled in girth and height; the beefy ball of steely muscle hardened further and seemed ready to burst through the tight skin; veins decorated the peaks that stretched to 25 inches. “Looks like my arms are bigger, buddy”, Sean said laughingly.

Keith nodded and stared at Sean’s reflection in the mirror; his cock had fully hardened and pointed straight forward. He blinked a few times and lowered his arms. He brought his hands together in front of his abs to flex his chest. Striations exploded over the surface and veins were pushed up against his thin skin as the big, round muscles hardened into steely slabs of beef, atop a deeply grooved, armor-like six-pack. He whimpered as he noticed how his buddy’s relaxed pecs already looked bigger than his flexed ones.

Sean copied Keith’s pose and flexed his pecs. The thick, round globes of meat morphed into stony hard plates of meat, covered in striations and veins; the deep cleavage continued in the deep cuts of the insanely ripped ten-pack that formed Sean’s stomach. “3 out of 3, buddy. I also win on chest and abs”, Sean stated.

Keith didn’t react since his mind was trying to process the image in the mirror. Precum leaked from the dark red head as a jolt went through his engorged 8.5 incher. Keith shook his head, relaxed his chest and moved onto his legs. The muscles on his quads exploded outward as he flexed them. Grooves and veins stretched across the beefy layers of mass and a prominent teardrop-shape appeared next to his knee.

Sean imitated his buddy once more and relaxed his chest. He shook the mass on his legs a few times, letting the muscle role from side to side before he flexed them. As he hardened his flex, the muscle just seemed to double in size, jumping outward on his legs. Deep cuts and striations exploded over the hard masses of meat, totally outsizing Keith’s impressive ones. “You’re in excellent shape, buddy. But you’ll need some growth spurts to be in my league”, he said laughingly.

Keith’s muscles contracted and a load moan escaped his mouth as his throbbing hard 8.5 incher exploded onto the mirror. Five big loads of cum splattered against the mirror before he sank to his knees, breathing heavily.

“I thought you had more stamina, buddy”, Sean said, “let’s go to our room”. He wrapped a towel around his waist and strutted out off the locker room, a nude Keith following him like a puppy.

While Sean and Keith were comparing physiques, Friar Clarke was heading over to Tomas’ room to expel the demon. His successful ritual in the shower zone had given him enough confidence to complete the exorcism without Father Luke’s help. He took a deep breath, invoked God and barged into the room, tossing Anton on the empty bed.

Tomas jumped up from his bed as the door flew open and a large figure stepped in. Surprise and disbelief flickered in his eyes as he saw the big man throwing his diminished pet on the other bed. As he tried to intimidate his broader opponent by stretching to his full 6’6, Tomas bellowed: “Who in Satan’s name are you and what did you do to my pet?”.

“I’m Friar Clarke”, the large man answered and closed the door, “Thanks to God Anton’s ill-earned mass returned to its rightful owner. Now I’ve come to bring you to your knees, you hellish beast! Leave this earth! Vade retro!”. Friar Clarke sorted a wooden cross from his sleeve and held it in front of him.

“No!”, Tomas uttered painfully and slumped to his knees, grabbing wildly at the cross, “You’ll never succeed!”. His cries got weaker and weaker.

“Vade retro! Leave! I’ve already taken care of your accomplice and now it’s your turn! In Nomine Patris et Filli et Spiritus sancti”, Friar Clarke said as he stepped closer to the spasming form on the floor. He reached for his bottle of holy water when a strong hand suddenly grabbed hold of the wooden cross in his hand.

Tomas had intently rolled on the floor to lure his opponent closer. As soon as Friar Clarke was within reach, he rose to his feet and grabbed the wooden cross. Standing up straight, Tomas towered over the 5’7 friar who outsized him by 25 pounds.

Friar Clarke pulled with all his force, but Tomas still managed to take the wooden cross from his hand. He stared up in disbelief at the taller man in front of him, stumbling backwards.

“You didn’t really think you could bring me down that easily, did you?”, Tomas asked as he stared in the eyes of the friar and snapped the wooden cross with his powerful hand, “I already knew you had defeated my pet the moment you did. The infernal spirits bind us more then you can imagine. Now you’ll pay!”.

Friar Clarke didn’t know what to think of Tomas’ explanation, but realized that he was still bigger than him. “For Christ!”, he yelled as he launched himself on the taller man.

Tomas dogged his attack easily. His training as a gymnast came in handy. He jumped over Friar Clarke and landed on the other side of the room. “Give into your hate! Let it flow through you!”, he said as he faced the friar.

“Never!”, Friar Clarke yelled, “I’ll make you return to the holy church with the sacred ritual. Vade retro!”.

“That won’t work, you fool”, Tomas replied mockingly, “You’re no exorcist and Father Luke already tried that. He flew through the window minutes later. What will you do now, Friar Roids?”.

Anger filled Friar Clarke’s mind and flowed through his body. He wildly launched himself on his opponent, but froze midways. He blinked as his opponent seemed to get bigger before him.

“Oh yeah!”, Tomas said as he felt the friar’s anger fuel his muscles. All over his body his already hard, defined muscles were inflating with power and mass. His shirt let out loud ripping sounds as his already out of proportion, pillow-sized pecs stretched the fabric to its limits and burst through, exposing his growing torso. Layers of new meat, striations and veins crept across the inflating mounds of muscles, protruding from his chest atop his hardening 10-pack. He flexed his quads, ripping his pants to shreds as the steely muscles exploded in size. He closed his eyes, savoring the intoxicating feeling of growth. The feeling ended way too soon and Tomas opened his eyes to stare down at his opponent.

Friar Clarke’s eyes were filled with disbelief as he stared at the man in front of him. Tomas hadn’t grown in height but his muscles were now clearly bigger than his own. He stumbled backward toward the door, but two big hands grabbed his armpits and lifted him from the floor.

“Your weak faith is no match for the infernal forces! Just as your roided up body is no match for mine. But your muscles shall be part of the biggest creature on campus”, Tomas said as he tossed the friar in a corner.

Friar Clarke got up, but couldn’t move. He had landed in a special, infernal triangle drawn on the floor. He knew he was at Tomas’ mercy and lowered his head in defeat.

Tomas was ripping of the remains of his clothes as two small hands made contact with his rock-hard twelve-pack. He looked down and saw his diminished pet feeling the hard ridges of his abs. He hoisted him up by grabbing him with his large right paw.

His master’s spectacular body filled his vision as Anton was hoisted up. His hard 5 incher blasted out a meager load that splashed against the hard surface of his master’s abs. the amount of cum wasn’t enough to cover one row of the hard muscles. “I’ve failed you, master”, Anton said as he lowered his head in shame but kept stroking his cock.

“You didn’t, my pet”, Tomas answered, “You didn’t bring our two friends, but you’ve brought the one that will make you huge. When I’m done, you’ll even outsize my 305 pounds of muscle!”

Tomas’ boomingly deep voice sent shivers of pleasure through Anton’s diminished, 160 pound body. The thought of outsizing his master sent another load through his cock. It mixed with the first one and slid down over the grooved surface of his master’s abs.

“Go to your room and get some sleep. You’ll need all your strength tomorrow , my pet”, Tomas said as he lowered Anton to the floor and strutted into his bathroom to explore his enhanced physique.

The few students in the hallway stared at the two passing athletes that strutted past them. Keith ignored the remarks about his nudity; Sean’s spectacular body completely filled his mind and vision. They entered the room,

Keith quickly locked the door not to be disturbed. As he turned around to face his buddy, Sean was already lying on the bed staring back at him.

“Well, are you coming over here or are you just going to stand there?”, Sean asked laughingly ad he noticed drool leaking from his buddy’s half-open mouth.

Keith didn’t need further encouragement. He leaped to the bed, landing on top of his bigger, muscular friend. Despite its recent explosion, his cock was already half-hard again.

“Easy there, buddy”, Sean said even though he had barely felt his friend’s 195 pounds landing on his muscular frame, “We still have one body part to compare. Still remember how I took the overall victory last week?”. He grabbed his buddy’s muscular back and slid him over his own meaty legs until Keith was sitting entirely on top of his beefy quads, their dicks touching at the base.

Keith shivered and moaned in pleasure as his juicy ass slid across the warm, hard surface of his buddy’s strong quads. He gasped as his half-hard cock made contact with Sean’s soft one. Goosebumps exploded over his athletic body as Sean’s big right paw grabbed both cocks and began stroking them to hardness. His spasming body budged and twitched but didn’t move as Sean’s strong left hand kept him in place. Keith closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt his buddy’s meaty cock swelling and hardening against his own rock-hard 8.5 incher.

“Don’t you wanna look, buddy?”, Sean asked teasingly as he kept pumping the cocks, “I think we’re almost there”.

Keith gasped as he opened his eyes to see his friend releasing the hard cocks. His own rock-hard 8.5 incher was totally dwarfed by Sean’s meat. The hard cock pointed straight toward the ceiling as it had stretched to its intimidating 15 inches and was easily twice as thick as his own.

“I think yours can stretch some more, buddy”, Sean said and he grabbed Keith’s hands and placed them on his protruding, hard pecs.

Keith’s cock jolted against Sean’s bigger one as his hand made contact with the warm masses on his buddy’s chest. He had never been harder in his life and if he hadn’t creamed minutes ago in the shower zone, he would have exploded right there, all over Sean’s magnificent body. Sean was right, he thought as he felt and saw his 8.5 incher creeping higher against the hard pole. It stopped just under 9 inches.

“Ready for the next step?”, Sean asked as he enjoyed the feeling of his buddy groping his muscular pecs while he roamed his broad back.

“Man, I want to but there’s no way I could take you in. You’re way too big”, Keith said as he played with Sean’s hard nipples.

“I don’t want  to hurt you, buddy”, Sean replied, “But your cock will fit nicely in my meaty ass. Imagine the feeling.”.

Keith blinked a few times to give his mind time to process what Sean had just said. Within seconds he slid down and installed him between the beef of his buddy’s thick quads. His 9 incher throbbed as its head made contact with the warm slabs of muscle and slid into his friend’s ass. Keith moaned in pleasure as his entire length disappeared easily in the muscular ass.

Sean moaned deeply and clenched his ass as the hard 9 incher slid in. “You’ve dreamt about dominating me, you said. Go on, buddy, dominate my huge frame”, he said, lifted his legs and rested them on his buddy’s shoulders.

As he heard Sean’s remark and felt his heavy quads on his own muscular shoulders, Keith looked his buddy straight in the eye and yelled: “That’s right. Your ass is mine now. I’m gonna fuck your brains out.” He grabbed Sean’s thick delts and began pounding his friend’s ass furiously.

Sean smirked and moaned at his friend’s reaction. He’d always dreamt about being dominated. Ever since he had set foot in the gym back in high school, he had been fantasizing about the big guys filling his ass with their hard cocks. Even when he had become the biggest guy in the gym, he kept dreaming about them dominating him. It wasn’t until now that he had finally had the courage to ask Keith to fulfill his fantasy. He felt Keith’s almost 9 incher twitch inside him and looked up at his buddy; a new orgasm was clearly building inside his friend’s athletic body.

“Yeah. You like it when I dominate your big frame, don’t you big guy”, Keith grunted between fastening breaths as he kept pounding his buddy’s ass with all his force, “Now feel me fill you up! UGHN!”.

Sean moaned in pleasure as three loads of cum blasted from Keith’s throbbing cock inside his ass. He clenched his ass to milk out a final load and grabbed his buddy’s heaving back to gently pull him out when Keith’s hand suddenly grabbed his dick.

“We’re not done here, buddy”, Keith said as his strong hand began pumping the 15 inches of Sean’s rock-hard cock. His second hand joined in, still leaving half the impressive pole uncovered.

Shivers travelled down Sean’s spine as the pleasure built inside him. His already stimulated mind was quickly reaching boiling point and his heavy balls churned as his buddy kept pumping his rock-hard cock.

Keith smiled as he saw Sean nearing orgasm. It took all his strength to keep his buddy’s throbbing dick from jumping out of his grip.

“UUUNNNGGGHHH!”

A loud pleasure-filled moan boomed from Sean’s mouth and his big, hard muscles contracted as his balls exploded. The sheer force of the first eruption pushed him deep into the mattress. Cum spewed from his engorged, straightly pointing upward 15 incher and splattered against the ceiling. Seven huge loads of seed erupted from his cock, soaking half the ceiling of their room. Sean grunted exhaustedly and crashed back onto the mattress, breathing heavily. He could feel a final dribble escaping Keith’s cock and dripping inside him.

Keith pulled his deflating almost 9 incher from his buddy’s ass and installed himself against Sean’s thick chest. “I could get used to this”, he said as he played with his big friend’s nipple and leaned in for a kiss.

“Me too”, Sean replied, returned the kiss and let his strong hands roam across his buddy’s athletic frame.