The Flexorcist (9)

Nine

“Keith?...Keith?”

Keith opened his eyes slowly at the sound of his name. Consciousness returned to his mind in pieces. “Oh my god, Sean!”, he yelled out as he remembered the fight with Anton. His vision went black as pain exploded through the battered muscles on his muscular body as he tried to sit up. He slumped back on the mattress and tried to control his breathing to calm the pain.

“I’m right here, buddy”, Sean said as he sat down on the mattress next to Keith, “Don’t move too much. Your body got a serious beating from Anton.”

“Did he hurt you?”, Keith asked looking up at his friend.

“Nope”, Sean replied, “I got to safety like you told me to. I came back to the wrestle hall since it took way too long for you to come out. You were lucky I returned ‘cause Anton had you in a bear hug and was crushing you in his grip. I sneaked up behind him and knocked him out with a fire extinguisher. I dragged you over here with two teammates.

“My hero”, Keith said and wrapped his arms around his friend to hug him, but the excruciating pain forced him back on the mattress again.

“Easy, buddy”, Sean stated, “He did pound your abs for about 10 minutes. His fist sank deep in your stomach. And then he nearly broke your ribs. He would have killed you if I hadn’t knocked him out…”

A loud knock on the door interrupted Sean.

Before either of them could react, the door swung open and an intimidating, broad figure strutted in. Sean positioned himself in front of the battered Keith to defend his friend.

“Sean and Keith?”, the figure asked as he closed the door and turned to face them, “I’m Friar Clarke. Father Luke sent me to protect you while he’s recovering.”

Sean sighed in relief. “You’re very big for a priest”, he said as he scanned Friar Clarke’s frame. He was just as tall as the diminished Sean, but looked way broader and heavier.

“I’m a former bodybuilder”, Friar Clarke replied, “Father Luke looked after me when I was falsely accused of assault. When everyone abandoned me, even my wife and lifelong sponsors, Father Luke believed in me after taking my confession in prison. He even took me in his house when I got out. He persuaded me to dedicate my life to God and ever since I take care of homeless kids. Keeping them off the streets by training them in the gym. They call me ‘The Wall of Faith’.”

“I’m glad you’re here”, Sean said, “Keith has gotten a serious beating from Anton and I’m not big enough to protect him ‘til he’s better.”

“No one will touch you guys as long as I’m here. As soon as Father Luke is recovered, he will come over here to expel that demon”, Friar Clarke said as he took a sleeping bag from his backpack and installed it on the floor.

In the wrestle hall Anton regained consciousness on the cold mats. A severe headache exploded in his brain as he opened his eyes. Anton grunted in pain, but managed to get up. He quizzically scanned the wrestle hall, trying to figure out what had happened. The last thing he remember was Keith wriggling to escape from his crushing grip. His eyes met the dented fire extinguisher on the floor. It must have been that runt Sean, he thought, I’ll pound them to pulp next time.

“Return to me, my pet”

Tomas’ voice filled Anton’s mind and he rushed out off the wrestle hall to his master’s room. Anton sprinted through the hallways; his headache had disappeared after his master’s voice had filled his mind. His breathing got faster and faster as he closed in on his destination. He barged into his master’s room. He put his hands on his meaty quads and bent over as he gasped for air.

Tomas was inspecting his own enhanced physique in the mirror of the wardrobe. “Strip and turn around!”, he ordered without diverting his eyes from his magnificent reflection. He groped the pillow-sized rack of muscle that formed his chest and smiled; his fingers slid down to trace in and out off the deep grooves of his rock-hard ten-pack; he raised his arms and flexed them: baseball-sized, vein-covered orbs of beef exploded on top of his low-hanging, thick triceps as his biceps swelled to 22 inches of hard meat; his cock sprang to its 12 inches and thwacked against his hard abs.

Anton had stripped off his clothes and turned around as his master had asked. He was still leaning forward, his hands resting on his muscular quads, to calm his breathing.

Tomas turned around and looked down at his muscular pet. He smirked as he noticed that Anton still needed to adapt to his new bulk. He took a step toward Anton and rammed his throbbing 12 incher into his ass. He grabbed his pet’s broad, muscular shoulders and pulled him up straight. “Why didn’t you bring our two friends”, he whispered in his ear as he kept slamming his cock into his pet’s meaty ass.

Anton moaned and his cock hardened as his master’s 12 incher invaded his muscular ass. He clenched his glutes, but it didn’t matter; his master was too powerful now. His big paw went to his hard 7.5 incher and his other paw reached to his stiff nipple. None of his hands reached their target.

“Answer me first!”, Tomas said as he grabbed his pet’s wrists and straightened his arms next to his body, easily overpowering Anton’s 19 inch arms with his 22 inchers. “Tell me!”, he said as he slammed his dick into his pet’s muscular ass.

“I’ve …uhn…had them… uhn… in my grasp”, Anton replied as tried to ignore the pleasure exploding from his ass, “I …uhn… was crushing …uhn… Keith in an …uhn… bear hug and Sean must …uhn… must have knocked me out …uhn… with a fire …uhn… extinguisher”.

“What?!”, bellowed Tomas as he released his pet’s wrists, grabbed his hips and began pounding his muscular ass furiously, “I’ve told you you weren’t big enough to fight both of them at the same time. Very soon you will be, buddy. I’ll make you the biggest guy on campus”.

“Bigger than the football players?”, Anton asked between fastening breaths.

“Way bigger, my pet. You’ll dwarf them all! Picture it.”, Tomas whispered in his ear as he upped the pace of his pounding.

Images of his own muscle-filled frame towering over the other athletes filled Anton’s mind. His 7.5 incher jolted and exploded all over the room. His first load splattered on the ceiling, raining down in sticky goblets on him and his master; a second load shot out in front of him and splashed against the door; the third load hit his face as his meaty paw was stroking his hot, engorged shaft; a fourth load splotched against his abs, sliding into the deep grooves of his spasming eight-pack; a final load oozed from the dark red head and dribbled onto his pumping fist.

“Here we go!”, Tomas said and he turned around to face the mirror. He smiled at the scene: Anton’s muscular 210 pound body was dominated by his own muscle-filled, 235 pound physique. Orgasm filled his mind and raced through his beefy body. “YYEEAAUUUGGHHH!”, he screamed as his 12 incher exploded in his pet’s muscular ass. The pressure increased as load after load of thick cum shot from his dick. After about seven loads, Tomas felt his orgasm subside and pulled his dick from his pet’s ass.

Anton turned around to face his master and another load flowed from his deflating cock as he laid eyes on Tomas’ spectacular pecs. He raised his paws to feel the mass of the massive, pillow-sized muscles. His cock sprang back to complete hardness as he made contact with the hot surface of the hard muscles.

“I’ll have to think of another way to drag our friends over here for the final ritual”, Tomas said as he flexed his pecs slightly under his pet’s touch. He absentmindedly scratched his hear and his 12 incher slowly deflated as he thought of a new plan.

Anton’s drained balls ached and his 7.5 incher jolted as he felt the pillow-sized pecs harden under his grasp. He tried to dig his fingers in, but they simply slipped off the hard surface. “Augh!” A painful moan escaped his mouth as a meager dribble of watery cum dripped from the head of his cock. His knees buckled and he slumped to the floor. Two meaty paws grabbed his armpits and two strong arms lifted him up.

“Go get some rest, my pet”, Tomas said as he lifted up his pet’s muscular, 210 pound body, “and then continue tracking down our friends.” He released Anton and went into the bathroom.

A few days had gone by and Keith was getting better fast. His bruised ribs didn’t hurt so much anymore and his battered abs were back to their original hardness. “Looks like I will be ready for that wrestle final, buddy”, he said to Sean.

“I’ve agreed to fight you, but I won’t go down easily”, Sean replied. He had been training with Friar Clarke and due to the massive amounts of protein bars and weight gain shakes he gulped down, he had managed to regain 5 pounds of his lost weight. I still need at least 30 pounds to stand a chance against him, he thought.

“I’ll go easy on you, buddy”, Keith said laughingly as he pulled Sean in for a kiss.

Sean leaned against his friend’s larger body and his hands roamed his muscular back as their lips made contact. Sean’s cock jumped to hardness as Keith’s big hands slid under his shirt and played with his sensitive nipples. “Should we take this to the next level”, he asked as he kept grasping Keith’s meaty lats.

“I’ve been waiting since our first kiss for you to ask”, Keith said as he looked into his buddy’s eyes. His left hand kept playing with Sean’s hard nipple as his right hand slid down over his solid six-pack and slid into his boxers.

Sean gasped as his friend’s strong hand encircled his rock-hard nearly 7 incher. It took all his willpower not to explode instantly.

“Ready for your next workout?”

Romance left the room as Friar Clarke came in. Sean quickly released Keith and reluctantly stood up. “Okay then. I have to be ready for the championship”, he replied as he grabbed his workout gear.

“I’ll join you guys”, Keith said as he got up from the bed, “I’m dying to get some action. Let’s pump some weights!”

After a quick nap to restore his energy, Anton headed over to the locker room. He’d decided to swim some laps before continuing his search. He eagerly stripped down and pulled on his speedos. Man, I love the feeling of the tight fabric on my muscular frame, he thought as a smug grin formed on his lips. He strutted over towards the pool, pushing two wrestlers against the wall by bumping into them with his very broad shoulders. He got ready to dive in the pool as someone called his name. He turned around and looked down to see the three members of his relay team stepping up to him.

“Hey man, what the hell happened to you?”

“What do you mean?”, Anton replied savoring in how he dominated his teammates in height and mass.

“Come on, you know very well what I mean”, the team captain went on, “last week you were 5’7 and about 160 pounds. Now you make the three of us look like boys next to you.”

“Growth spurt, I guess. I’ve always been a late bloomer”, Anton said as he scratched his head to make his bicep swell.

The team captain licked his lips as he noticed the 19 inch ball of muscle harden on Anton’s arm. “You guys get your practice started while I explain to Anton what happens when you miss some trainings”, he said to his fellow teammates without taking his eyes from the hard, muscular arm in front of him.

Anton smirked at his captain’s reaction and lowered his arm. He put his hands in front of his speedos, casually flexing his meaty chest. “Don’t be too hard on me, Kurt.”, he said laughingly, sending more striations over the hard surface of his chest.

Kurt just stared at his teammate’s incredibly hard pecs, ignoring how Anton’s remark referred to his swelling cock. Kurt’s meat had visibly hardened to its 6+ inches in his now tented speedos. “Hum”, he said while putting a hand in front of his crotch, “let’s get over to the locker room for your sanction.” He grabbed Anton’s bicep with his other hand to lead him away and began moving.

Anton followed obediently, enjoying the reaction of his team captain. He’d seen the jolt of Kurt’s cock when his hand made contact with his bicep and decided to tease him some more. Anton curled his wrist and put tension on his bicep, making it swell and harden under Kurt’s grasp.

The feeling of Anton’s bicep turning into stone sent Kurt over the edge. As he opened the door to the locker room, his cock exploded in his speedos. He stumbled into the locker room and grabbed the first locker to steady himself.

“That’s what happens when you go too hard on people, captain”, Anton said laughingly and closed the door behind them. He pushed Kurt in the corner next to a row of lockers and moved in front of him, hiding him from sight with his broad, muscular frame. “I’ve got a feeling the fun is only beginning and you’ll go hard on me over and over and over”, he sated as he stared down and saw the lust-filled eyes of his team captain.

Kurt didn’t even hear Anton’s remark. Or his brain didn’t have the power to process it. The remains of his orgasm still echoed through is mind and as he looked up his teammate’s hard muscles were all that he could see. He slowly extended his trembling hands and sighed as they made contact with the perfect eight-pack in front of him. “Man, your abs are so hard”, he said as his fingers traced the deep grooves along the rows of abs.

“Why don’t I flex em?”, Anton replied and began to harden his stomach, but suddenly turned his head as he heard a shower turn on.

Kurt’s eyes widened in disbelief as the abs under his touch turned into a steely armor. His knees buckled and he slumped to the floor, his 6+ incher creaming in his speedos. He didn’t even notice Anton leaving him.

In the gym, Sean, Keith and Friar Clarke were pushing each other to the limit. Neither Sean or Keith could push the amount of weight that Friar Clarke used. “260 pounds of Christian beef, boys”, Friar Clarke said laughingly as he looked at them, “Keep pushing yourselves and you’ll get there one day. Final round?”

“I’m done”, Sean said, “I’m gonna hit the showers and get some rest. You guys go ahead.” He headed over to the locker room and pulled off his sweaty workout gear. He looked around quizzically as he thought hearing something at the far-side of the locker room. I must be imagining things with the entire Tomas affaire.”, he thought and stepped in the shower zone. He turned on the water and let the heat massage his sore pecs.

“I’m right here, buddy”, he said as he heard Keith’s heavy footsteps at the entrance of the shower zone.

“I know, number two!”

An icy chill invaded every cell of Sean’s body as he recognized Anton’s voice. Sean turned around to see Anton standing in the doorway. Sean gulped as he noticed how Anton’s insanely broad, muscular shoulders filled three quarters of the large entrance. Fear and arousal fought in his mind as Anton’s muscle-filled, 210 pound body moved in his direction.

“It took me a while to find you number two. You won’t escape me now. Tomas is awaiting you for the final ritual”, Anton said while he closed in on Sean, “Seems  like you’re happy to see me.”

Sean looked down and saw that his diminished cock had hardened to its 6.5 inches and pointed straight toward his enemy.

“You’re right, number two. Your muscles look better on me”, Anton said laughingly, “Tell you what: I’ll reward you for saluting my body. I’ll first rape the living hell out you before turning you over to Tomas”.

Sean didn’t have time to react. Anton had already closed the distance between them and grabbed his wrists. He was being turned around and was facing the wall before he could even put up a fight. Sean quickly clenched his ass in protection.

“You don’t think that your weak muscles will keep me from ramming my cock up your ass?”, Anton asked as he noticed Sean’s reflex, “I’ll make you scream like a pig.”

“Care to think that over?”

Keith’s voice echoed through the shower zone as Anton’s hand were roughly pulled away from Sean’s shoulders. Even though Anton outsized him by 15 pounds of muscle, Keith managed to keep him in a hold. Anger had given him extra strength.

Anton fought back harder and harder and began to overpower Keith’s grip as Friar Clarke stepped into the shower zone. Friar Clarke sparkled him with holy water and yelled: “What Satan did, Christ will undo! In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti!”.

Heavenly, angelic chants filled the shower zone as a foreign, warm energy filled Sean’s body. He looked down and saw his muscles swelling on his frame; his lost mass was returning to him. He moaned in pleasure as his hands roamed across his hardening chest. His smile widened further as he looked at Keith.

Anton kept struggling against Keith but the more he tried, the harder his opponent’s grip seemed to get. His eyes widened in disbelief as he was lifted off the floor by Keith. He stared down at his deflating body and yelled out: “No! How?”. Even his deep voice was back to its old, high-pitched tone. He knew he was no match for Keith’s well-trained wrestler’s physique and gave up the fight. Anton’s mouth fell open as he stared at the swelling Sean in front of him.

Sean marveled at his new size. His muscles had swollen way past their old size; his hard, meaty arms were way bigger than their previous 18 inches; his pecs hung hard and thick on his chest atop a steely ten-pack. He smiled as he looked down on the three men admiring his spectacular frame.