Dylan, Chapter 2: A Rainy Night

musclehintz

A Rainy Night

It was a rainy night. Kyle was driving home when the freak storm happened and assaulted his car with a flurry of rain drops. He was not happy. The blond photographer had gotten a bit tipsy after hanging out at a local bar, and a police officer had fined him for breaking the speed limit. Fortunately, Kyle was able to fake being sober, but the fine was still pissing him off.

Kyle noticed a large man wearing a soaking t-shirt that clung to his muscular torso. He was tall and extremely well-built, probably an athlete or bodybuilder. As Kyle passed by, he realized who it was: Dylan.

Quickly, Kyle slammed the breaks. Dylan didn't seem to recognize Kyle until he rolled down the window and popped his head out of the car. "Shit, Dylan, what the hell are you doing out in weather like this? Get in my car, now!"

The muscleboy practically jumped into the car, excited to escape the heavy rain. He shivered in the seat, small droplets of rain bouncing off his swollen muscles and landing all over the floor. "Thanks a lot, Kyle! I'm really sorry I'm getting your car all wet."

"Don't worry about it," the blond said, "I can clean it up later. Right now we need to get you home."

Dylan chuckled nervously, "Yeah, about that. I live almost an hour away from here. If it's okay with you, could I stay over at your place?"

"Of course you can, stud. My place is pretty humble, but it's big enough for two. Though you'll have to explain to me what you're doing out here so far from home!"

The musclekid stripped off his drenched t-shirt and placed it in his lap. Kyle practically had a heart attack when he looked in the rear-view mirror and saw three-hundred pounds of sexy barely-legal muscle staring at him.

"Something wrong?" The muscleboy asked, his beautiful black hair dripping wet, "I thought I would make less of a mess if I took off my shirt. I can put it back on if I'm distracting you."

"No!" Kyle yelped, "I mean, no, it's okay. I was just surprised, that's all."

There was an awkward silence in the car for a few moments. Kyle noticed Dylan lazily bouncing his pecs in the mirror, the powerful muscle-pillows pounding to a rhythm in the boy's head.

"So, what are you doing out here, Kyle?" Dylan asked, eager to break the silence. "Seems a bit late to be doing photography."

Kyle sighed, "I had a shitty day, so I decided to go to a bar I sometimes hang out at. Ended up being a pretty uneventful evening, except that I drank more than I should have and got a damned speeding ticket. My funds aren't so great right now, so the last thing I need to be doing is splurging my cash on beer and tickets." The blond stopped, looking back at the enormous young jock. "You're lucky you're still young. You've got a big future ahead of you, kid. Don't be a moron like me."

"No, I totally understand how you feel," Dylan objected, his deep, manly voice rumbling throughout the car, "Sometimes life is just kicking you down, but that doesn't mean you're a moron. I think you're a really cool guy, Kyle. You're nice, and you've got a great body too. You don't know how many people wish they looked like you."

Dylan leaned back, allowing his huge, muscular torso to loosen and stretch out. The boy's pecs relaxed, though they still protruded massively, and his eight-pack abs seemed to soften only slightly.

"I'm actually having a crappy time too. This hot chick who has a huge crush on me drove me to the mall nearby to show me off to her friends. She's about three years older than me but she was really stacked, so I decided to go out with her. While her dumb cheerleader buddies were all checking me out, this older punk with a buncha' tattoos comes out of nowhere and starts hitting on my girl. He was big but fat, so I punch him in the face and he goes down in two seconds flat. I could have beat him up more, except the hot chick starts crying all of a sudden. Turns out he was her boyfriend. She got pissed at me for making her man look like a pussy so she takes the car and drives home without me. How was I supposed to know that she was dating another guy? Women, I tell you."

"Always getting in the way," Kyle laughed. "You should stay a bachelor, like me. It's so much easier without a lady in your life."

"Yeah, I'd much rather have a variety to choose from than be stuck with just one."

Kyle slyly glanced back at the young musclegod. The adolescent's eyes were closed, and his youthful face seemed to shine as the water evaporated from his flawless gold skin. "I'm guessing you get plenty of gals to choose from with a body like that, don't you?"

Dylan smiled to himself. "You have no idea, dude. I can't even go outside without getting attacked by chicks. It has its upsides, like screwing really hot babes. And its downsides, like getting fucked by stupid asshole bitches."

The photographer slowed the car down right as they approached the apartment. Like Kyle said, his pad was small, but he did have a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room, which is pretty much all he needed.

"I'm surprised that you don't have any pictures decorating your walls. You know, you being a photographer and all."

Kyle smirked, "C'mon, Dylan. I have a life outside of photography. I'm a really good cook, for example. You hungry?"

The muscleboy devoured practically everything in the fridge, wolfing down meat, vegetables, and desert as if he hadn't eaten in a week. Kyle satisfied himself with a PB&J. After Dylan was finished, he let out a loud, deafening BUUURRRRRP that shook the plates on the table.

"Whoops! Sorry, my momma' taught me better manners than that," the teenage giant patted his belly, which bulged out slightly from huge dinner. Dylan flexed his abs, compressing his stomach to its original size and accelerating his digestion.

"You're still wet," Kyle observed, "I have a few modeling clothes that you can wear. Go take a shower while I look for them. The bathroom is down the hall, first door to the left. There's a dry towel on the rack."

The huge muscleboy walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Kyle heard the sound of hot water spurting out of the shower head and splattering against hard, rippling muscle. He went to his closet and looked through the modeling clothes.

When he came back, the boy was outside, his powerful, glistening muscles dry and his lower body wrapped under an undersized white towel that bulged around his globular ass. Kyle handed the giant athlete a neatly-folded stack of clothing, though he was secretly reluctant to let the musclegod be clothed at all. "Thanks a lot, Kyle!" Dylan smiled before heading back in the bathroom.

While waiting, Kyle decided to flip through the photos of Dylan he had taken earlier. Kyle had taken the pictures to an editor, but they were so good that the editor claimed they had already been altered. When Kyle tried to explain that, yes, Dylan really did have a face that perfect and no, those biceps weren't fake, the editor kicked him out. The poor guy just could'nt believe that anyone could look that beautiful without Photoshop.

Mai had told him that another company wanted to get a few shots of Dylan shirtless. They were a relatively new corporation, called "Get BIG n' BUFF", that specialized in workout equipment and athletic wear. According to Mai, they just wanted a few shots of the boy's bare torso to confirm that he was really as ripped and massive as he looked. If they really liked Dylan (which Kyle had no doubts about happening), then they would offer a much larger sum of cash and make the teenage hunk their mascot.

Kyle's thoughts were interrupted by the ear-splitting noise of fabric ripping apart. He heard an angry "Fuck!" before the musclegiant stormed out of the bathroom.

Dylan was wearing a pair of black basketball shorts and a pink t-shirt that was torn down the middle. On the front, the letters "X" and "L" were separated by Dylan's heaving pecs. The muscleboy twitched when he saw Kyle gaping at him, and the resultant flex of his triceps made the sleeves explode off of his arms, unable to contain the teen's powerful muscle.

"Do you have anything bigger than this?" Dylan blushed, "All these shirts just too small. I need at least triple-extra-large. Anything less is just way too tiny for me."

Kyle shook his head, "No, that's the biggest shirt I've got. I can get you something tomorrow, but right now it's too late to go shopping. Do you mind just being shirtless?"

The boy shrugged, "Not really. It's really late, and I always sleep nude. If you don't mind, of course."

That caught Kyle off-guard. "Uh, sure, I'm fine with that. You can sleep in my bed tonight, if you want. I'll be staying up a bit longer, so just ask me if you need anything."

Dylan flashed a brilliant smile. "Thanks a lot, Kyle! You're a really nice guy!"

After Kyle was sure Dylan was fast asleep, he went outside and flipped out his cell phone. Dialing up Mai's number, the photographer waited for her to pick up.

"Hey, Mai. How's it going?"

"What are you calling so late for?" the sleepy businesswoman groaned, "This better be important."

"It is. You remember that hunk that I was showing you? He's in my house, right now."

"Shit, Kyle! What are you doing? The kid's parents might accuse you of kidnapping!"

"No, it's not like that. He was outside in the huge downpour about an hour ago and I offered to let him stay at my place for the night."

"If that's the case, you might as well take advantage of it. You have your equipment, right?"

"Well, yeah, but…"

"Take a few photos of him before he leaves. Show me them next time we meet."

"C'mon, I can't…"

"You know what to do, Kyle. See you later." Mai cut the connection.

Kyle sighed as he put away his phone. Going back into the bedroom, he saw Dylan lying peacefully on the bed, his colossal muscles relaxed, but firm. The blanket covered his crotch and legs, but his enormous chest and brawny arms were fully exposed, swollen and hulking even when they hung limp. The adolescent's eight-pack looked as tough as a brick wall, every bump of muscle jutting prominently from his stomach. Nervously, Kyle approached and lay his hand on the boy's abs. He gasped when he felt Dylan's rocksolid density, his hands unable to even dent the diamondhard muscle. Kyle stroked his hand over the kid's rippling abdominals, unable to fathom such powerful muscles. Dylan moaned, and Kyle quickly backed away, startled. But then he saw the reason for the boy's moan: a massive tent in the blanket that could have easily been confused for a third leg. The oversized limb rose higher and higher, lifting the blanket up with it. An intoxicating odor permeated the air as the blanket moistened with Dylan's pre. Kyle stared at the enormous appendage with lust, his own smaller penis hardening in his pants. That gigantic fuckweapon was calling to him, demanding him to bow down and suck its mighty cockhead. 

Before things could get worse, Kyle ran out of the room and shut himself in the bathroom. Whipping out his dick, the blond photographer masterbated furiously. He came all over himself, all over the sink, helplessly cumming for what seemed like an eternity until he finally ran out of spunk and his dick was raw and burning. It was the best orgasm he had ever had.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Great seeing Dylan, I hope there will be new Dylan stories, always love to read about such an incredible studly guy who is both incredibly strong, fast, agile, has off the charts stamina, and sex appeal. He is much like Mr. Sir from Beyond Sexy, the best in the World at all things that it means to be a man. If you and Zangetsu ever did a crossover story between the two, my mind, heart, and dick would explode all at the same time!

LOVE the Dylan Series and Glad to have it back. I look forward to rediscovering this tale and eagerly await new chapters. I am VERY interested to see where this goes. Keep it up!

Thanks for the comments, guys! I'm ALWAYS open to feedback on what I can improve or what you want to see in future works.

I plan on writing more Dylan stories, and I already have a large chunk of the next chapter done. But I am swamped with work these days so I will just be reposting previous chapters for now.

• Upvote 1