The American Musketeer : A Series

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Five: The Legs of Giants

As Roger’s were the smaller, Porthos insisted on Roger going first and it wasn’t long before the muscleman was pushing himself beyond not only the limits of mortal man, but his own limits as well. In fact he was pushing the limits of the gym as well, as he soon found himself lacking weight as he had thirty two fifty pound weights on either side of the calf raise machine. Taking a deep breath he stepped up to the machine, lifted the weight with his shoulders and then started on what looked to Porthos like sheer torture as he raised the weight using only his calves. Each rep brought the muscle into sharp relief and as he counted each rep, it was clear that his calves were not the only thing being pushed.

“Twenty” he grunted after three minutes that had made his face bright red, his calves explode into vascular diamonds and his member reach the pad in front of him, but he wasn’t done yet and as he counted each rep that followed, both he and Porthos found themselves being stimulated like never before and it wasn’t long before Porthos stopped being a spectator and started being a coach.

“Yes, my lord” he moaned after Roger had racked up his fortieth rep, “make those weights realise that you are their master, and they are not master of you”. As he watched Roger pushing himself, Porthos couldn’t help himself and slowly stepped behind Roger and allowed his fifteen inch hard member to slap against Roger’s glutes. This refuelled Roger like nothing and he roared the next twenty reps before struggling to do the sixty first rep.

“Ram me” Roger grunted, “Give me the strength and the power to reach a hundred!”

Porthos was only too happy and thrusting the now seventeen inch monster into Roger’s glutes, Porthos pushed his lover to his absolute limits whispering all sorts of sexual deviancy that made Roger grunt, moan, huff, puff and generally lose all control but empower him it did and as he reached the mid-nineties, his will power began to desert him.

“Ninety five” he screamed at the top of his voice, as his nineteen inch member rubbed up and down the pad in front of him, “Oh fuck, Porthos, I can’t do anymore!”

“You can, my lover” grunted Porthos, thrusting his own member into the weakening muscleman, “Here, let the power of Porthos flow into you” and with that Roger gasped as he felt a flood of muscle juice enter him and with that screamed one of his more unusual expressions of sexual energy release.

“HUMBUG!” he roared as he pushed his now quivering calves to achieve the ultimate pump.

“Ninety Six”

“Ninety Seven”

“Ninety Eight”

“Ninety Nine”

“ONE HUNDRED” both men screamed and as the weight crashed down Roger arrived covering the machine with a thick coverage of pure protein. Staggering backwards, he fell onto the floor arriving again and covering both himself and Porthos with muscle juice and as they started to recover, they both burst out laughing as they realised what they had done, broken the world record for the most weight lifted in a calf raise by a factor of a hundred.

As they recovered, Roger struggled to his feet and moaned “Now, the Titan!” and with that helped Porthos to his feet. The Titan, still incredibly turned on by what he had witnessed, accepted the challenge but not before picking Roger up and placing him in the middle of the weights saying “I inspired you to push yourself to your limits, now challenge me to do the same” and with that he shouldered the weight, stood up and waited for Roger’s instructions. Roger thought for several moments and smiling, almost wickedly, said “Every rep must be accompanied by the word “FUCK”

Porthos smiled from ear to ear and for the next fifteen minutes there was only one word being uttered. A word that made both Porthos and Roger rock hard and as the word began to be uttered as more a grunt than a spoken word, both men knew what was going to happen. And on the one hundred and fiftieth “FUCK” that resonated through the gym, both men screamed in sexual agony as they arrived with such force that the weights lifted up a whole inch before crashing back down and as Roger fell off the machine and into the Titan’s arms, he couldn’t battle the sense of tiredness that was rapidly overtaking him and as he feel asleep he moaned “Titan one, humanity nil!”

Next on what the two men had dubbed “The Titanic Workout” was a session to tap into those tree trunks of legs that had been on show ever since they had woken up the previous day. Both men stood in front of the mirror, took a deep breath and flexed their quads as hard as they could. Their quads may have been the same size and the same muscularity, but as they grunted, pushing their muscles as hard as they could, the combined mass was enough to push them close to arrival and within moments they were huffing and puffing moaning as they revelled in their size and strength.

After ten minutes of sold flexing, Roger slapped his quads and screamed at the top of his voice, “GIVE ME SOME FUCKING IRON!” and practically jumping onto the leg extension machine roared at Porthos to place the pin at the bottom of the stack. The Titan obeyed and as Roger grabbed hold of the rests on either side he started to rep. At first each rep was slow and methodical, pushing the recently flexed quads to their limit but then slowly but surely the speed increased and the range of motion increased so that within a few moments Roger was moving in such a wide range of motion Porthos was worried in case he swung so much that he swung himself out of the machine. After ten minutes, he screamed, “LOWER THE BENCH” and as Porthos lowered it to create a horizontal surface, Roger’s heaving chest hypnotised the Titan.

“LIKE THAT?” screamed Roger at the top of his voice, “LOVE THIS!” he added as he performed a lift that only could be done by a superman. He raised his legs until he was completely horizontal and then shouted “SIT ON THEM, TITAN!” and as soon as Porthos sat on his shins, Roger pushed his quads into such an inhuman state of torture that he screamed obscenities at every rep and as he did his member surged in response. Porthos turned around and watching the member increase in size and girth, he grabbed it and started to rub it shouting at his lover “Resist my torture, Resist the pain, and don’t arrive!”

For the next thirty minutes Porthos rubbed Roger’s member in time with the lifts and during the torture Roger grunted, groaned, huffed and puffed and yet was following his lover’s instruction which was leading him to turn red in the face as well as his member and as such both men were being pushed to their physical limits.

“FEEL MY PULSE!” screamed Roger, “TELL ME I AM THE NEW TITAN” and with that Porthos lay down on his lover, their members touching and placed his hands on Roger’s chest. Gasping in amazement he moaned “My lover, your heart is beating faster than mine when I wrestled a bull”.

“OH FUCK!” screamed Roger as he couldn’t resist the torture anymore and arrived all over Porthos’s chest with such force that Porthos was raised an inch and as he orgasmed, the weight crashed down and he lay there puffing and panting, his quads experiencing a pump like no other that caused him to moan “Now, it’s your turn!”

It took Porthos a good ten minutes to drag Roger from the machine but as he lay him on the bench press bench next to it, he said gently “Do you want me to match your torture?”

“Beat it” moaned Roger, “make my effort look like nothing!”

Porthos smiled and so picking up every spare weight in the gym, he added it to the paddle in front of him and then lay down and raised it which caused Roger to moan in adoration “Yeah, seven hundred fucking pounds. Yeah, show those fucking quads that it is you who is really in charge of them!”

Porthos performed nearly a thousand reps with absolute ease before even starting to struggle by which time Roger had recovered and as Porthos grunted “As I did to you my lover, do until me” Roger climbed onto the tree trunks that were Porthos’s legs and started to rub. Porthos, holding his breath, continued his assault on his quads and an hour later Roger and Porthos knew what was going to happen next. Porthos’s heart was beating at nearly two hundred and ten beats a minute when Roger began to feel his lover’s member start to dribble and so lay down and nodded.

The roar that accompanied Porthos arriving was so forceful that not only did it set every car alarm off with a three block radius, but the United States Geological Service’s equipment registered a magnitude one earthquake deep in the heart of central Seattle that was so unexplained that it was still being discussed online three hours later as Roger and Porthos left the showers and flexed their new expanded quads.

“Mmmmmm” moaned Roger, “To think we started off with thirty five inch quads. If mine aren’t thirty seven now I will be sorely disappointed” and with that he slapped them hard.

“And mine, my lover?” asked Porthos

“Oh, I don’t care. They could be forty for all I care!” and with that Roger fell to his knees and started to rub the bulging quads. As Porthos flexed his now massive trunks, Roger examined every part of them and said “Hams!”

Porthos stopped flexing and asked “Hams?”

Roger led Porthos to a mirror and asked him to turn around and as he do so he tickled the back of the Titan’s legs. The giant started to chuckle and said “Stop that” and involuntarily flexed the muscles that Roger was tickling. As he did Roger moaned “Hams, big fucking Hams!” and explained that he was referring to the hamstrings at the back of the legs adding “Work those to destruction and no one will be able to beat the size of those legs!”

“Then” smiled Porthos, “who am I to argue?”

After a little rearrangement, not to mention a good wipe down, Roger presented Porthos with what he called a “kicker of a machine”. Porthos looked at the rearranged leg extension machine and frowned.

“What do I do?” he asked

Placing the pin at the bottom of the stack, Roger stepped into the gap between the pad of the machine and the rest and slowly raised the bottom part of his leg as if he was going to kick something. As Roger repeated the action several times, Porthos nodded and as the Titan stepped into the gap, he added, “My lover, my weight!”

Roger immediately stood on top of the weights and shouted “Come on Porthos, show this weight who you are!”

The next one hundred and fifty reps of both legs happened in such a blur, that Roger couldn’t believe was he was seeing and as Porthos stepped away from the machine, his hamstrings were so defined it looked as if someone had cut them out of Porthos’s legs as if it was modelling clay. It was clear that Porthos was beginning to get aroused again and so Roger issued him with a challenge.

“I challenge the Titan” he said, half moaning, “to leg press every weight in this gym plus myself for as long as it takes me to recite the Musketeer oath that you taught me last time you came to visit!”

Porthos smiled, accepting the challenge

Fifteen minutes later, the leg press machine was completely laden. The machine itself was able to support one hundred barbells and at Porthos’s insistence he had chosen the one hundred kilogramme barbells. On top of that was hung additional bars that could support another fifty barbells, taking the total to one hundred and fifty barbells and with Roger sitting on top the combined weight of barbell, human weight, bars and machine came to…

“Porthos” said Roger, moaning in ecstasy, “This machine contains thirty three thousand, three hundred and fifty fucking pounds. If you can do this for one rep, I will lose control!”

Porthos chuckled as he slid into the seat at the base of the machine and said “Then keep control, my lover, recite the oath that I took at the start of my Musketeer training and allow me to show my strength” and with that he placed his feet onto the plates, released the grips and as the weigh slowly fell, Porthos’s quads dug into his chest and he roared “NOW!”

“One for all” started Roger, but was soon unable to continue as Porthos managed three reps in that short amount of time. Porthos gritted his teeth and screamed “RECITE” as he started on his fourth rep. Roger took a deep breath, closed his eyes, put his hands over his ears and carried on “and all for one, Musketeers are always ready, One for all and all for one, Helping everybody, They cross their hearts and pray, They cross their swords night and day, They drink their beer and swear they are faithful to their King!” mentally counting the number of times he felt himself lifted in the air. As soon as he said the word “King” the machine clanked and Porthos screamed “MERDE!” pushing with all of his might and lifting the weights so hard that the machine couldn’t cope and the weights crashed onto the floor as would have Roger if he hadn’t had grabbed onto a beam seconds before. As he jumped down to the ground, Porthos lay on the machine his whole body bright red from exertion, covered in sweat and breathing heavily, his abs appearing and disappearing but smiling from ear to ear.

Instantly Roger arrived again and fainted onto his lover’s radiant muscles.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Six : The ABDOMINABLE Men

Even though both Roger and Porthos had been completely naked since they had woken up on that first day when they both were as big as each other, since that day they had not measured themselves and now some forty eight hours later, they were both beginning to get that urge that all musclemen desire which Roger espoused when he grunted “Measure me, Titan!”

Porthos was of course only too happy to oblige and taking the one hundred inch tape that Roger had found on their first day together, he smiled as he said “Breathe deep my lover and hold it!” and as Roger did as he had been instructed he smirked, knowing that Porthos was going to put him through the same torment he had done to him.

After several moments Roger was now starting to go red in the face as his chest bulged. Porthos chuckled as he watched his lover fight the effects of a lack of oxygen to his brain but realising that this was all for fun, he wrapped the tape across Roger’s chest, and announced “No change” and as Roger breathed out, he added “But then, we haven’t tackled these monsters” and with that hit a front lat spread that caused Roger’s member to harden.

The same was true of Roger’s waist and biceps but as Porthos measured Roger’s quads, the Titan moaned as he announced, “My lover, thirty nine inches!”

Roger roared as he hit a most muscular pose and as he did Porthos measured his calves and declared “Thirty one inches! My lover, flex, flex like you have never flexed before!”

Roger hit a quad and calf pose that caused him to arrive with such force that he nearly toppled over but as he recovered Porthos was now standing ready. Just as with Roger his chest, biceps and waist had not changed, but his quads and calves had exploded. His quads were now forty two inches and his calves thirty three inches!

“Oh, fuck” moaned Roger, “where’s a Guinness World Record judge when you need one!” and as he came up past the Titan’s member, now hardening, he noted the Titan’s gentle breathing and had an idea.

“Time to work those abs!” he announced

Porthos looked at him with a confused face and asked “Abs, my lover?”

“Abs” replied Roger, and ran his hand up and down his stomach, tensing the muscles to show his fourteen pack, but Porthos was still confused.

“But that is a stomach!” he said, and placing his hands several inches in front of his stomach he added “Athos has one that comes out to here, whereas D’Artangan’s is here” and he moved his hands much closer.

“And these are abs!” replied Roger, rubbing his hand along the Titan’s abs, “they are muscles that stop the stomach from bursting out and man, can they make someone sexy!” and with that showed Porthos a collection of images of fashion models each of whom had a six pack on show. As Porthos looked at the pictures, he started to moan and rubbing his own he said “My lover, give me more abs!”

“This is what I call my killer ab routine” said Roger standing next to a board with Porthos kneeling in front of him, “we are both going to do two hundred reverse crunches, two hundred toe touches and then we are going to plank for six minutes at a time and then...oh, fuck, I cannot believe I am going to say this, we do that all again until one or both of us cannot stand the agony any more” and with that his member started to dribble. Porthos on the other hand looked at the board and raised his hand.

“My lover, what is a reverse crunch?” he asked

Roger looked at Porthos and said “You don’t know what a reverse crunch is? Then how in the name of muscle did you get those abs?”

Porthos chuckled and said “Ask me that again before we get into bed, the tale will make you harder and more dominant than ever before!”

Roger moaned as he imagined what could have produced such a rock hard set of abs that wasn’t exercise. In fact he was so lost in his thoughts that Porthos had to snap his fingers in front of him to get him to explain what a reverse crunch was.

Roger apologised for his momentary absence and lay on the floor saying “A reverse crunch is instead of doing this” and did a crunch that Porthos instantly recognised as one of the many exercises all Musketeer cadets had to do, “you raise your feet so there is as small a gap as possible between your hams and your calves, then you simply roll backwards as if you were rolling backwards out of a carriage” and with that Roger racked up fifty reps in just thirty seconds. As he finished, he breathed, “Now, think you can manage two hundred of those?”

Porthos smiled as he lay down and with Roger standing over him started his reps and within a minute had finished them all leaving Roger moaning with excitement but he gestured to Porthos to touch his toes and moaned “Two hundred more”. Porthos nodded and again within a minute had finished.

“Now” moaned Roger, rubbing his fourteen inch member, “time for the ultimate ab torture, planking. Start as if you were going to do a push up, or perhaps as you might know it a press up, but don’t come down, stay up for six minutes of agonising abdominal torture!”

As Porthos turned over, he chuckled “For you my lover, no agony is too much!” and with that nodded his head for Roger to start timing. Six minutes later, he moaned, “My lover, there is no agony!”

“Just wait until the seventh set!” moaned Roger as he joined the Titan in their mission to destroy their abdominal muscles.

After eight sets, both men’s abs were coming into sharp relief and were also covered in sweat, but both men were still pushing themselves hard as evidenced by both their members now fully hard and starting to dribble. As the started their ninth set, Porthos moaned and Roger knew what was going to happen in the next few moments so he moaned in kind and mumbled “Yes, yes, edge my lover!”

Porthos followed the instruction implicitly and was about to start on his next planking session when Roger grabbed the Titan’s shoulder and said “Please, let me push you” and with that clambered onto Porthos’s back, now drenched in sweat. As Porthos placed himself into the planking position, Roger moaned. He could feel the Titan’s heart pounding and knew that he would have to arrive sooner rather than later and so whispering “Resist, my lover, resist with all of your might” he lay on the Titan’s back and started telling a story that got him going every single time.

It was a story that Roger had read on one of his favourite sites, stories about huge muscular men pushing themselves to beyond their limits and he knew that this one would push Porthos to beyond his limits as well especially when within seconds, Porthos moaned. The reason? The star of the story was that Greek demigod Hercules and as Roger told the story, he could hear and feel Porthos's willpower weaken. It was a story about Hercules facing a challenge of a wild lion that lived in a temple that was once dedicated to his father, the King of the Gods, Zeus. As he stood outside the temple he issued a challenge that was not answered and so as he looked at the temple a smile crossed the hero's face and with his head bowed he whispered for forgiveness from his deity father.

Porthos moaned and groaned “Please, my lover, I beg you…” but Roger wasn’t moved.

As Hercules sized up the temple, he was reminded of a strongman from the eastern side of the world who had toppled a temple whilst bound by chains and as he spread his arms, cracked his back and neck spreading his hands around the columns of the temple he thought "See a real strongman!" and with that he started to squeeze the columns.

“My lover” moaned Porthos, his breathing becoming more and more ragged, “I beg you…”

Roger took particular delight in describing Hercules's physique in all its minutest details, from his forearms to his pecs, his triceps to his biceps and as he described the feat of strength being demonstrated Porthos's breathing was become more ragged, his heart pounding and Roger knew that a good conclusion would make the Titan do what he wanted and so as he concluded the story, he raised his voice and as he hoped the Titan had no option but to listen and react

Porthos’s moans were now being accompanied by the classic sign that the Titan was within an inch of arriving and as Roger continued the story he thought “Yeah, ride ‘em cowpoke”

The description of the feat of strength, the muscles bulging and flexing as Hercules continued to demonstrate his strength was having the due effect on the Titan and to make sure, Roger painfully sounded out every adjective describing the sensations that Hercules was experiencing and as Hercules tipped the temple open with a mighty roar, Porthos couldn't bear any more physical or mental torture and screamed “MY LOVER!”

The force of the explosion of muscle juice was so strong that Porthos, just for a second, imitated a rocket as he was forced an inch above the ground. This was too much for Roger, as Porthos orgasmed, crashing to the ground, Roger arrived over the both of them and as he orgasmed both men were covered in drips of muscle juice that formed a pool around the Titan, whose heavy breathing was amplified by Roger’s.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Seven : The right to bare arms

Ever since he has started bodybuilding, Roger made a point of rising with the sun and going to bed when it set if only because it meant that he was able to have a look online for videos for more inspirations for torture that day and today was no difference except when he came across a video labelled “275lb barbell curl” and intrigued clicked on it.

The video showed a semi naked black man who was clearly very muscular, although not a patch on him and Porthos, filmed in a gym boasting about how he had managed to get, in his own words, “these big ass biceps” and gestured for the cameraman to pan down and get a shot of a bar with two large weights and a smaller weight on it. It was clear that the man was gearing himself up for something as the language became more and more aggressive as he slammed every online video star from here to the next century for not putting up what he was about to do.

“Watch this” he announced defiantly as he lifted the bar and, as the video stated, started to curl the bar. Every rep was accompanied by the man screaming and instantly Roger started to harden. “Oh yeah” he moaned to himself as the man continued curling, imagining Porthos screaming for mercy. However as the man dropped the weight and started on another cuss filled rant slamming every fitness star on the planet, Roger paused the video. There was something that didn’t chime and so he watched the video again, this time at half speed. He suddenly stopped it when the camera had the bar in full frame and slowly counted the weights.

“That’s never two hundred and seventy five pounds!” he exclaimed and printed off a photo showing the bar and compared it to the weights in his own gym. The bar was the same and he knew that weighed twenty five pounds, but the weights were indeed not as advertised. The four fifty pound weights were in fact just twenty five pound weights and the twenty five pound weights were in fact twelve and a half pound weights. Yes, the man had done four reps, but he was only lifting a hundred and fifty pounds and nothing like the two hundred and seventy five pounds advertised. This got Roger mad, there was nothing he hated more than people “bigging themselves up” as he called it and went to wake up Porthos determined that this man needed taking down several pegs.

Porthos was still fast asleep as Roger went to wake him and it was clear that he was enjoying what Roger had come to term his “nightly exertions” as he was flexing his abs and moaning “I dare you to challenge that your pilum is harder than my sternum”. Waiting until Porthos had relaxed, he placed a hand on the giant’s chest and gently squeezed his six inch long nipple.

“Mmmm” moaned Porthos, as he started to stir, adding “I always knew that you liked muscle, my lad!”

Roger chuckled to himself. Porthos had told him on several occasions that most of the Musketeer cadets thought of Porthos as a father figure and Porthos repaid this on several occasions and allowed those who showed the most promise in becoming a Titan themselves to sleep with him and know what it was like to have a body that caused fear and pride in equal measures. As Porthos slowly opened his eyes, Roger smiled and replied “I have always liked muscle, especially hard, naked and male!” and with that the two lovers shared a tender kiss before Porthos woke up, his stomach growling for food to fuel him for the day’s torture.

“So” said Roger as he finished setting up the video camera, “is the Masked Musketeer ready to put this man in his place?”

Porthos was just as indignant as Roger when he explained what had happened. “A man’s strength is given by God” he said, the anger in his eyes clear for all to see, “any man who lies about his strength lies in the face of God” and with that banged his fist down on the table where they were sat for breakfast breaking it in half. He was still a little on the miffed side as he lowered a mask that covered everything bar his nose and mouth and nodded. Roger smiled and started recording.

“My name is Mr. Colorado” started Roger, quoting the name of his YouTube channel, “and this video is being filmed in my gym and posing studio in Fort Collins, Colorado. I, as I am sure a lot of you know, officially the world’s biggest competition bodybuilder as I weigh close to four hundred pounds of lean muscle” and did a quick set of mandatory poses all the time in his mind thinking, “and if these don’t get at least a hundred likes, then I don’t know what will!”. After he finished his poses, he turned to the camera again and continued his statement saying, “This man behind me is a friend of mine from France. He is that nation’s champion and is the same weight as me, but we both share the same thing. Respect, respect for the strength that our bodies give us” and with that he walked to Porthos and the two arm wrestled for a few moments, their biceps bulging under the strain.

“For the purposes of this video” continued Roger, “he shall be known as the Masked Musketeer, not because he doesn’t want his identity revealed but because like the champions of old that he is named after, he believes in truth and the power of the human body” and with that gestured to Porthos who hit a front lat spread. As he finished, Roger’s voice became sterner than Porthos had ever heard before.

“There is a man on this network, a man who I shall refuse to name, who has sullied the strength that myself and my friend have worked so hard to attain. He uploaded a video claiming to show a barbell curl with a weight of two hundred and seventy five pounds on it. That video is a fake. My colleague will now show you what a real barbell curl of that weight will look like and to show the struggle that such a weight poses, he will do ten reps of one tenth of the weight every time until he fails” and with that panned the camera down to the bar which had twenty seven and a half pounds on it. Of course Porthos curled it with complete ease and stated “I could have done that with one hand behind my back”.

As another twenty seven and a half pounds was added to the bar, Roger explained the current weight on the bar and slowly but surely the weight started to increase. Fifty five pounds, eighty two and a half pounds, one hundred and ten pounds, one hundred and thirty seven and a half pounds and with every set Porthos curled the weight with perfect form not looking away from the camera once. One hundred and sixty five pounds, one hundred and ninety two and a half pounds, two hundred and twenty pounds and two hundred and forty seven and a half pounds all saw the Titan stare straight at the camera and not flinch once on each rep.

“Now” stated Roger, “we come to the weight shown in the video. Two hundred and seventy five pounds. Watch and see the fake strongman revealed”

Porthos picked up the bar and without making a sound curled it for ten perfect reps before lowering it and saying “Sir, you are a fake!” and then nodded. Roger turned the camera around and focused on another bar that looked almost identical to the bar that Porthos had just curled same for the fact that were there had been four large weights and two small weights, there were now sixteen large weights and eight small weights.

“This bar weighs one thousand, two hundred and fifty pounds” he stated adding “The Masked Musketeer will now show you what true strength means” and with that nodded to Porthos who entered the frame, bowed to the camera and lifted the bar. Taking a deep breath he curled the bar causing his biceps to bulge instantly. After the third rep, he started to breathe deeply his chest heaving as he battled the weight, by the sixth rep his whole body was sweating like a pig and by the eighth rep he could barely lift the bar.

“Now” said Roger, “see the power of the Titan”

Porthos roared as he attempted the ninth rep with his biceps so hard and vascular that Roger had to bite his tongue lest he arrived. The final tenth rep was all that Roger had hoped for. Porthos screamed obscenities at such volume that Roger was worried in case the video was blocked, but as the biceps bulged for the last time, Porthos dropped the weight and screamed “I AM THE TITAN AND ALL SHALL FALL WHO OPPOSE ME!” at which point Roger stopped the camera, just seconds before Porthos ripped off the shorts he had been wearing and covered the gym floor with cum.

As Roger started to upload the video, Porthos was still flexing his biceps moaning after the demonstration of his power. Roger, like most of the men that Porthos had told Roger about, couldn’t believe how big the Titan’s arms were and as Porthos hit yet another front double bicep pose, Roger moaned “Oh man, those guns are impressive. I bet the horseshoes would blow me away!”

Porthos stopped posing and asked “Horseshoes?” with a quizzical look on his face.

“Yeah” moaned Roger with his eyes closed, “you must have the biggest set on the face of the planet!”

“Nay, my lover” smiled Porthos, “they belong to Ochre!”

“Ochre?” asked Roger, as he opened his eyes, “Who is Ochre?”

“Ochre is the name of Henri’s horse” replied Porthos, and with that a smile crossed his face, “Henri may only be a young man with a year’s worth of Musketeer service under his belt, but he and that horse are inseparable” and then he sighed adding “But he will have to replace him sooner rather than later” and explained to Roger what had happened just a few days before Porthos and Roger had been reacquainted. Henri was duelling with Aramis in order to hone his skills with a sword to the ultimate level. Yes, he may have come from England and yes, he may have originally come to ensure the safety of the Duke of Buckingham on his assignations with the Queen but he was an excellent swordsman and a good thing to. The reason for the extra training was thanks to a command from his Majesty that, even though they hated the idea, they had to obey. The entire Musketeer corps was being sent on manoeuvres in the Rhineland area that served as the border between France and Germany and, if that wasn’t bad enough, the Cardinal’s guards, the dreaded Red Guards had been ordered to take their place as the Royal Guard.

As the Captain warned that Henri shouldn't let his guard down even for a moment, the sweat that was pouring off his young body was turning the ground under his feet into mud and as he thrust towards Aramis he slipped on the mud and as he landed a couple of Cardinal’s guardsmen who wandered over and were making rather rude comments saw the chance to target the youngest man there saying “A Musketeer felled by some common mud!”

Henri lost his temper and gave chase first on foot and then on horseback as his trusted steed joined in, but as he jumped over a hedge, his back hooves clipped the hedge and there was an almighty splash as Henri and Ochre landed in a fountain which caused the Guardsmen even more hilarity saying. As Porthos helped the cadet out of the fountain, the Captain sighed, the Captain treated Henri like a son so as he told him that his horse was getting old he half expected the stern defence of a horse that he may have had only for a year, but could have been a brother to Henri. Moved by this defence, Porthos was about to make a suggestion when Henri turned his anger onto the Titan who replied calmly that he could see Alexi.

It was almost as if Porthos had summoned the devil and all his underlings as Aramis covered Henri’s ears and chastised Porthos for even daring to mention that name but as Henri asked who he was and Athos explained that he was, to all intents and purposes a wizard capable of making a potion that could make a man ten times stronger than Porthos himself. As Henri listened to the arguments, both for and against, he came to a decision and that was to hear more arguments.

“I hope” said Porthos, concluding his story, “that Henri does go to see Alexei” and with that he smiled and closed his eyes, “that potion is real” and with that he turned to Roger and said, almost chuckling, “and you have had several doses of it!” and pointed to his member, twitching following the exertions of the day.

“Your cum?” asked Roger

Porthos nodded, “refined into its purest form” he said adding, “and I cannot think of a more deserving person than young Henri” and with that he picked up Roger in his arms, still pumped from the demonstration of his strength and said “And I cannot think of a more deserving person than you to get another dose, my lover!” which caused Roger to moan as he thought of the power he was about to receive.
  • Like 1

Chapter Eight: How to e-stim like a Titan

Roger’s moans of ecstasy resonated throughout Roger’s bedroom. He had received three doses of what he had dubbed “Porthos’s Power Potion” and every time the Titan had cum, Roger could feel himself growing taller, bigger, stronger and more muscular than was possible and now standing in front of the mirror he found, to his surprise, that his mind had also been enhanced as he was able to instantly calculate how big he was just by looking at his reflection and as he looked at himself, he could help but moan.

“Oh fuck!” he breathed, as he hit a front lat spread, “I’m a muscle monster!”

As he performed the mandatory poses that helped him win so many titles, he found it hard to resist the sheer lust that he oozed and it was no surprise that as he hit a front double bicep pose his member was at full mast and this just added to the wonder of the scene.

“Fuck” he breathed again, “how can a single man be so fucking awesome!” and he started to reel off his new physical stats. “Eighty inch chest with eight inch long nipples, and thirty eight inch biceps to boot, shame about the forty inch waist but fuck, look at those abs, is that fourteen I can see, if so, then fucking fuck, and I dare any man to withstand this” and with that he grabbed hold of his now twenty inch hard cock and rubbed it. Within seconds he was gritting his teeth as he felt himself on the verge of arriving and as he watched himself writhing through squinted eyes the effect was too much and he covered the mirror with a covering of muscle juice that was at least two inches thick. Breathing hard, he carried on his assessment as the muscle juice started to slide down. “Forty inch quads, Thirty nine inch calves and the whole is sheer bliss”.

Roger was now beyond sexually stimulated, he was horny as anything and that meant only one thing. He jumped onto the bed and selected his favourite muscle worship video that he knew the storyline to by heart. It was entitled "The Power of the Mind!" and within seconds Roger was lost in fantasy. There on the screen was his ultimate fantasy, a ripped, hard, bodybuilder being strapped to a metal table and despite all of his grunts and groans of resistance unable to break free. Roger knew what happened next and recited the next lines as if he was the victim.

"You will never get away with this!" the victim shouted, "my buddies will be here in a moment and when they do...!"

Of course, this was just a façade. The bodybuilder wasn't really part of a crack military team and wasn't really in any danger at all but as the villain of the piece started to cackle and explained what he was going to do, part of Roger wished it was all real. First, he placed a World War One style helmet on the man’s head and  said “The electrical stimulation will enter your brain first, making you completely compliant to me, then it will enter your left nipple and then across your chest to the right nipple making your heart pound like never before. From there, it will travel to your right balls, then to the base of your cock, to the top of your member to your left balls and then to your left glute, travel through them to your right glute before going back to the helmet and then to the power source”.

“Oh fuck” moaned Roger as he could feel his own heart pounding, “This is so real and I love the idea of being able to send high voltages through a man. His heart being forced to work so hard as to make it fail. Oh fuck, I know this is just a fantasy and the only electricity is flowing through his cock, but FUCK!” and with that he gritted his teeth and fast forwarded through the thirty minutes of torture, the bodybuilder bucking his hips at inhuman speed and reached a scene that Roger had seen hundreds of times before and as it did, he rubbed himself harder and harder and harder joining in with the man’s agony.

“I’m going to increase the power” said the torturer, “and make this torture unbearable for you. When I do, there is only one way to stop it. Tell me all the secrets that you are privy to, otherwise..." and with that he turned a dial and the bodybuilder screamed in agony. As he did, his eyes seemed to open wide and he moaned "I am yours to command, o master". This was the moment Roger had been waiting for. The bodybuilder was now under the torturer's complete control and he was going to make the victim know it.

“Count to ten” demanded the torturer, “only on ten can you cum!”

Roger took a deep breath and sharing in the muscleman’s pain and agony counted. As he was lost in admiration, he failed to notice Porthos peering around the door. He had heard the moans and assumed that his lover was in need of a helping hand, but once he had seen the man on the screen in torture, he shivered. He had been tortured once, on the rack and although he had managed to break free, the experience still left him in fear of being tortured again. As the man continued to count, Porthos couldn’t bear to look any more and ducking behind the corner he heard the man’s agonised screams that were so loud it was almost as if they were in the same room. He then heard a voice he recognised, that of his lover.

“OH, FUCK!” screamed Roger as he arrived and moaned, “Oh, fuck, if only Porthos was here to experience this with me!”

Porthos fled in terror, unable to bear the idea of another torture session.

Roger slammed down the bar and roared as he finished his chest workout. Hitting a most muscular pose, his chest bulging, he moaned. Every muscle in his body was now screaming to be flexed and as he did he knew what was going to happen next and he was loving it.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” he moaned, closing his eyes and letting the bliss flow over him, “Oh man, I’ve never been able to overhead press anything before and now, oh fuck, four hundred pounds for reps. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!” his hand rapidly becoming a blur as he stroked himself. “Oh, Porthos, my lover” he moaned as he sank to his knees, “SUCK ME!” he screamed and with that he arrived expecting Porthos to come running and start sucking his member. It was only after he had recovered from his orgasm that Roger began to realise that Porthos wasn’t there and opening an eye, expecting him to be rubbing himself, he was quite disappointed to find no Titan. Getting up he went into the main office and checked all the CCTV cameras in the gym. He wasn’t on the roof, sunbathing. He wasn’t in the posing studio, flexing. He wasn’t in the bodybuilding gym otherwise he would have been sucking Roger off. He wasn’t in the lockers, having a hot steamy shower so that just left the powerlifting gym.

“Ah, those old muscles just begged to be pushed don’t they?” chuckled Roger as he made his way downstairs and sure enough as he started to go down he could hear the unmistakeable sound of Porthos pushing himself, although as he got nearer the groans and moans seemed to be accompanied by something that was bleeping very quickly. Scratching his head he carried on down and slowly became aware that the lights, already fairly dim in the depths of the gym, were flickering and making the gloom even more gloomy and still he could hear Porthos moaning, groaning and even whimpering. However, as he came closer to the sounds, the whimpers were not of a man being sexually excited but sounded like a man in extreme pain and as Roger entered the gym he gasped as he saw why.

Porthos, completely naked, was in agony. He was lifting a bench press with so many plates on it that Roger lost count at fifteen hundred pounds whilst at the same time experiencing jolts from an e-stim machine that was attached to his balls and all the while his heart was being monitored by a heart monitor. As Roger watched the Titan in stunned silence, Porthos racked the weight and turned a dial and moaned in agony as he reacted to the pain surging through his balls, a pain reflected in his pulse which was close to two hundred beats per minute. Gasping for breath, he moaned again and as Roger approached the Titan beckoned him to come closer.

“My lover” he moaned, turning another dial, “I am ready to accept the ultimate torture” and before Roger could stop him, he grabbed a pair of crocodile clips, attached them to his nipples and screamed in agony. The heart monitor instantly rocketed to nearly two hundred and fifty beats a minute and Porthos’ mighty cock reached its full length.

“Porthos” screamed Roger making a grab for the crocodile clips but was stopped by the Titan’s fists and as he began to squeeze he whimpered, “My lover, I have to!” and with that pushed Roger aside and turned a dial. The screams that followed caused the room to shake and as Roger recovered from his shove, he shouted “Porthos, you’re killing yourself!”

“I AM THE TITAN!” the giant roared before the heart monitor suddenly emitted nothing but a continuous tone.

“Porthos!” screamed Roger and ran faster than he had ever run before to the main office. Ever since Roger had been asked to be the lead for a campaign to install defibrillators in every building in Fort Collins, there had always been one in the gym and grabbing it he ran back to the Titan. He ripped the clips off his nipples, switched off the e-stim machine and switched on the defibrillator and quickly read the instructions. Placing everything in the right place he shouted “CLEAR” and pressed the button. The Titan’s body jolted, but the heart monitor remained a steady tone. Increasing the power he tried again but still no reaction. By now, Roger knew that he had one last chance and so ignoring all the safety instructions, he turned the machine up to maximum and yelled “LIVE!” as the machine delivered its charge.

Porthos gasped and as he grabbed hold of Roger, the heart monitor started to bleep again.

“Can you forgive me, my lover?” said Porthos several hours later.

Roger looked at the Titan, seemingly none the worse for his cardiac arrest. He had explained about seeing the video and how his initial reaction has been to be scared witless and after fleeing to the powerlifting gym, he knew that Roger looked up to him as a Titan and that a Titan should not be scared of anything. As a Musketeer he was always laying his life on the line and so had determined that if Roger wanted him to experience pain beyond belief then he would accept his fate. However, once Roger had explained that the video was a play, Porthos had felt ashamed and was now seeking solace from his lover.

“My lover” said Porthos, “please is there any way that I can experience pain. Pain that makes me, the Titan of men, weak at the knees, makes me beg for mercy, pain that enables me to understand what it is to break through and be a true hero!”

Roger was giving the idea a good deal of thought when Porthos said “My lover, I beg you, do unto me as you did to Henri!”

Roger’s eyes opened wide and he looked at the Titan.

“You want me to…” he started and Porthos nodded, the next words the Titan said sending Roger into such ecstasy that he came instantly.

“Swap our minds” moaned Porthos, cumming as well.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Nine: The Titan and the Muscleman (Reversed)

Yes, my lover” moaned Porthos, his hips bucking and grunting, “shackle me, make me experience all the pain and agony that young Henri endured. Make me your slave, make me CUM!” and as he roared he arrived all over the bench that Roger had set up.

“But I’ve not even started yet” said Roger as Porthos orgasmed for the sixth time in the hour since he has stunned Roger by saying that he had wanted to swap minds with him. Roger had never seen Porthos this riled up, this sexually stimulated and this hard before. As Porthos panted from his exertions, Roger restrained one of Porthos’s ankles to the bench, but as he did Porthos started to buck again.

“OH FUCK!” he screamed, “YES, YES, YES, MAKE ME SCREAM IN AGONY”

For the next ten minutes Roger had a very difficult time of it. Porthos was so sexually stimulated that just touching him made him arrive and it soon became clear that this was Porthos’s ultimate dream come true. As Roger restrained his waist, Porthos moaned “Yes, Yes, Yes! Hurt me, my lover!”

“Porthos” said Roger, and the Titan sat up, “you say that Henri explained what happened to him when I swapped minds with him?”

Porthos nodded and as he did, his cock started to twitch.

“Everything?” asked Roger

“Aye, my lover” replied Porthos and with that he raised his head to present Roger with a clean shot so as to knock Porthos out, “but do so having pumped your biceps so that they are bigger than mine!” and with that he flexed his biceps. Taking a two hundred pound weight from a nearby rack, Roger started to curl. With his new biceps, this was simple and that’s what he was after. He wasn’t looking to destroy the muscle fibre, but pump it up and within moments his biceps were full of blood. Flexing the newly pumped muscle, he made a fist and waited for Porthos’s signal. Porthos nodded his head slowly and Roger, as if pitching a baseball, delivered the hardest punch he had ever delivered. It was so powerful and strong, that as Porthos’s head hit the bench, it bounced up and down several times but eventually it came to rest and as Roger looked at his hand, he started to moan saying “I’ve knocked out the Titan” and with that resumed restraining the now unconscious body.

After fifteen minutes, Roger stepped back and watched as the completely naked Titan breathed gently, his chest bulging with every breath and his cock, now flaccid but still an impressive fifteen inches long, lay there completely unconscious. Now it was Roger’s turn to get aroused and after placing a helmet on Porthos’s head, he lay down on the bench opposite and started to restrain himself. First his ankles and as he strapped them in place he couldn’t resist slapping his calves, next he placed a belt around his waist and restrained his right arm. With his spare hand, he pulled down a console and pressed three hundred and then pressed GO causing the timer he had programmed to countdown. As he placed a helmet on his own head and wrapped his arm around a belt, he moaned. Both men were now completely restrained, unable to break free and in less than four minutes when the machine activated, they would swap minds and become the Titan and Muscleman and no power on Earth could stop the process. As Roger's own cock started to harden he heard a gasped "Oh, merde!"

“Porthos?” asked Roger and the Titan opened his eyes. As he did he looked down and instantly moaned, flexing his muscles.

“Oh, my lover” he moaned, “The number of times I have dreamed of this. The mighty Titan, helpless, as the only man he has ever loved becomes the only man to ever experience what it means to be a Titan!"

"No" exclaimed Roger, now trying desperately to release his left arm, "one of us has to be unconscious, the pain..."

“My lover!” said Porthos, almost threateningly, “I beg you, swap us, swap us and let me experience the pain and agony that the Ultimate Musketeer and Henri endured! “I am a Titan, you will become a Titan and you have the Titan’s seed inside you. Have you ever known me not to protect you?”

Roger thought for a moment and came to realisation that Porthos was right. Every time they had met up, they had both been placed in some form of mortal danger and it was Porthos who, every time, had placed himself in that danger to prevent anything happening to Roger. Roger nodded in agreement and stopped struggling. "When that counter reaches zero in a little over two minutes time, don’t resist it. Because we will both be conscious, the pain will be beyond anything you have ever experienced before. Don’t fight it, no matter how much you want to! Do you promise?”

“I promise” said Porthos and as both men breathed deeply he whispered “to experience the same pain as my friends"

As the counter counted down, both men started to moan and groan as they began to realise the full enormity of what they were doing. They were going to transfer 2½ petabytes of memories between them both at a rate of transfer that would make the world of cloud computing look like an abacus. Pulling against their restraints, their chests heaving and their cocks rising to attention, Roger counted down the last few seconds before shouting "FORGET WHAT I SAID. RESIST!" as the counter reached zero.

Both men’s moans instantly turned into screams of ecstatic agony as the power surged into them and true to his word, Porthos was experiencing it just as much as Roger, his muscles bulging against the restraints, his hips bucking and his member now growing to larger and it had ever been in his life with Roger, undergoing the same torture. The process itself only took a few moments, but for both men it felt like millennia as their minds were downloaded into the mainframe and just before they both lost consciousness, Roger yelled at the top of his voice “GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST ORGASM OF YOUR LIFE!” as they both came at the very same moment covering their torsos with cum.

Anyone walking in on the scene would come to the natural conclusion that the two men on the benches in front of them had died, seeking their thrills from an e-stim session gone wrong, but closer inspection would have revealed that both men were still quite alive, their chests heaving and their pulse still as strong as ever thanks to their higher brain functions, left completely alone by the process, ensuring that the two men lived as the process continued. Porthos was the first to wake and as he did his moans of ecstasy sounded a little different. He still spoke with a French accent, but the words he used were completely different.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck” he moaned as his eyes opened and then “OH FUCK!” as he flexed his restrained biceps causing the muscle to bulge. As he did he became even more aroused and gritting his teeth, he looked at the bicep and roared “FLEX YOU FUCKER, FLEX AND BREAK ME FREE!” and with that started to bend his arm. Slowly, but surely, the restraint began to buckle and with a roar Porthos’s arm broke free and as he flexed it he moaned “STRONGER FUCKER ALIVE!”

The roar caused Roger to moan and as Porthos ripped the other restraint from his arm, Roger turned to the Titan and moaned, “My lover, can it be?”

“OH FUCK!” screamed the Titan, “IT MOST CERTAINLY CAN BE” and with that he ripped off the other restraints and jumped in front of Roger hitting the most insane most muscular in history before starting to work on his member. “OH FUCK!” he screamed, “I’M RUBBING IT, OH FUCK, THE BIGGEST FUCKSTICK IN HISTORY” and with that arrived with such force that he very nearly staggered over. Fuelled by a combination of raw power and sexual energy, Porthos ripped the restraints from Roger and kissed him passionately before saying “The Muscleman is now housed in the body of the Titan, and the Muscleman FUCKING LOVES IT!” before turning Roger around and pounding what has been his own glutes with the Titan’s member.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Ten : The Power of the Muscleman in the Titan's Body

As the sun rose over the city of Fort Collins, it flooded a posing room with its light. As it did it revealed two naked men, flexing their muscles harder than either of them had ever done before. From top to toe, they just oozed muscle standing a good ten and eleven feet tall respectively and weighing between 450 and 500lbs of literal fat fee mass. These two men were Roger and Porthos pushing their borrowed bodies to the limits of human endurance and loving every second of it. Within moments of cumming after their mind swap, they found themselves energised beyond belief and had spent the last eighteen hours training seemingly without fatigue. They didn’t know why this was the case, and quite frankly they didn’t care, as they set new lifting records that would never be beaten until the next millennium as Roger managed to snatch over 2,000lbs and clean and jerk close to another 1,500lbs whilst Porthos not only snatched 3,000 lbs and clean and jerked another 2,000lbs, he also managed to set a new record for the most views of a weightlifting video on YouTube as the video Roger uploaded cracked the million views mark in less than an hour. Now, they were both as naked as the day they were born, sweat pouring off their bodies as they concluded their posing routine to a soundtrack created by a pair of wireless heart monitors on their chest broadcasting their pulse over the loudspeaker system and making them both react in the same way. Without saying a word, Roger turned Porthos around and thrust his cock into his glutes whilst Porthos, in a feat of gymnastics that would make any Olympic judge give him an eleven, thrust his own cock into Roger’s glutes and as the two men rammed each other, their pulses climbed, the sound being broadcast edging them on until both men roared the place down with such fury as the came and orgasmed that it seemed to go on forever, however the reason for the extended roar was not the two men and as a shadow crossed the posing room, Roger looked out of the window. As he did, his cock, only just having spent itself, shot back into a full blown erection at the thought now running through Roger's mind. Running, like a man possessed, he grabbed his smartphone from his office and was on top of the roof faster than Usain Bolt. As he aimed the camera at the airport in the distance, he prayed that the plane now landing was the plane his hard cock hoped it was and as he ran the picture through a plane spotter's app, he moaned in estacy which increased in volume and bass as he made his way down to the posing room. As he explained why, it took all of his effort not to cum on the spot.

"Oh, Porthos" he moaned, "you know I have screamed that your body is the biggest, most powerful body on Earth. I need to prove it" and showed him the display on his phone. Porthos looked at the image and said "What type of beast is that?". The reply, half moaned, half guttural grunts, put Porthos in the same mood as his lover.

"That is what is called an aeroplane, it can take people into the sky and make them arrive in lands they have never seen before. That plane has just landed at what is called an airport where it will stay until it is needed. That particular plane is a Boeing 747-8" said Roger and looking deep into his former eyes he added, "It weighs, oh fuck, it weighs, oh fucking, fuck, it weighs, oh fucking, fuck, fuck, fuck"

"Yes?" asked Porthos hanging on his lover's words

"Four hundred and twenty one thousand fucking pounds when empty" came the reply as Roger came and as he orgasmed gasped "It's the largest aeroplane in the world that civilians can fly in and I am going to fucking PULL IT!"

Because of Roger’s fame in the city, he had been granted the freedom of the city and when he rang the airport asking if he could scout out the airport for a potential fund raising exercise to raise funds for one of his charities, the authorities practically rolled out the red carpet and so that is why Roger and Porthos found themselves alone in the biggest hanger in the world alongside the plane that dwarfed them both. As they looked at the aircraft, Roger’s moans became even deeper.

“My lover” said Porthos, “tell me again!”

“Oh fuck” moaned Roger, “If I do this, then nothing and I mean nothing will match it. I intend to pull this plane with nothing more than your strength. And I want you to encourage me every single step!”

“I will, my lover” moaned Porthos, “and I have a request as well. Weigh me down, my lover, weigh me down so that I cannot move so that all I can do to encourage you is scream and scream with every fibre of your being!”

As Porthos helped Roger with the harness that was attached to the plane, he traced out his former mighty chest and flicked both nipples that stuck out a good eight inches from the eighty inch chest that was now breathing deeply. He stepped back to admire the view of his former body, completely naked and rock hard about to undergo the biggest test of strength in his life and Roger was getting just as excited as well.

“Oh fuck, Porthos” he moaned, “I am going to concentrate like never before on this feat of strength. I am going to commit every single second to my memory. When we swap back, I want to be able to replay this feat over and over in my mind for eternity and oh, fuck, it will be unbelievable!” and with that he crouched down as if taking part in a sprint race. Porthos nodded, and lifting some five hundred pounds of chains that had been delivered as part of the challenge, he dropped them on him immobilising him and concentrating on the feat of strength about to unfold.

Roger tensed every muscle in Porthos’s body and moved forward to take the strain, then he slowly stood up and straining every muscle in the Titan’s legs took the first step causing the rope to go taunt. It was now him against sixty hundred and forty tons of metal and as he strained his voice began to grunt. “Oh no you don’t” he grunted, “This body is the biggest body on the planet, the most powerful body on the planet and the most muscular body on the planet” and with that roared as he took another step forward and ever so slightly the plane started to move. This was too much for Porthos and as he arrived he screamed “YOU ARE THE TITAN!”

Taking another step Roger roared back “NO, I AM THE MUSCLEMAN” and sure enough, the steps started to speed up and turned into a walk, then into a jog and then just three minutes later a run with the plane following suit. Roger then suddenly stopped as he came to the end of the hangar and ripped off the harness, he roared “FOR MY NEXT TRICK!” and placed his arms out with the intent of stopping the plane. Porthos’s heart was pounding as the plane, now travelling at a good lick, advanced on his former body and he screamed “MY LOVER!” but need not have worried as when the wheel reached Roger, he pushed with his legs and brought the plane to a halt and as he gently pushed the wheel away and walked towards his former body, his chest heaving and his body covered in sweat.

Pumped by the superhuman effort he had just demonstrated, he grabbed the chains covering his former body and tore them apart in a single movement causing Porthos to faint and as he slumped into the heaving chest of his lover, he moaned something that took Roger by surprise.

“My Captain” he moaned, “The Titan hears the call!"

As Roger laid his former body on the bed, he was exceptionally concerned. Ever since he had fainted at the sight of his former body being pushed to beyond the limits of humanity, it was almost as if Porthos was back in the seventeenth century discussing something of vital import with Captain Treville. If Roger didn’t know any better, he was convinced that Porthos was dreaming and yet if it was a dream, it was a very vivid one as Porthos had saluted several times, moved his legs as if walking and even hit a most muscular pose when speaking to a person he called “my female lover”. As he listened to Porthos, it was clear that something was greatly amiss in France as he was talking about “a crisis that threatened this nation” but at no point did he elaborate on what this crisis was. Just then Porthos said something that sealed the deal.

“There is but one man who can help me save this great nation, Captain” he moaned, “the man I call “Muscleman”

Roger instantly knew what to do and over the next hour rejigged the mind swap machine to enable him to enter Porthos’s dream. He had no idea what to expect when he got there, but Porthos was clearly in need of help and so slamming the helmet onto his head after his rearrangement, he gasped “The Muscleman hears the call” before throwing the switch and screaming in agony before blacking out and collapsing next to the naked Titan.

Lufthansa_Boeing_747-8_(16278574162).jpg
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Eleven: The Titanic Friends

As Roger gradually woke up, he suddenly realised there was a heaving mass next to him. As he slowly turned over, he gasped as he discovered himself in bed, naked and next to Porthos, also naked and harder than he had ever been before. He knew that his plan had worked and that he was now in the dreams of the Titan, that was the only reason why he was now back in his own body which was confirmed a few second later when Porthos yawned, stretched and rolled over and smiled, “My lover, you heard my call” and with that the two men kissed passionately, their hard cocks rubbing against their abs and the moans of ecstasy filling the room. The moans were so loud that neither of them heard the door being opened and a friend of the Titan walk in, laden with parchments.

"Are you busy, Porthos?" asked the friend, not even realising that the Titan was in the throws of making love, "but I've got a list here of..." and with that he looked up and instantly thrust the parchments in front of him and declared "Oh, for goodness sake, Porthos, do you have to?”

As Porthos finished kissing Roger, he sat up and chuckled. Turning to his lover he gestured him to sit up and as he did, Roger saw a Musketeer whose face was obscured by a series of parchments.

“Have you finished?" he asked "You know we English are very, oh what is the word I am looking for, ah yes, reticent about seeing you French embrace people passionately. What’s wrong with a peck on the cheek, eh?”

“But Henri” replied Porthos, “this man is my lover and the man who has saved my life any number of times. My passion is his reward!"

"Did...Did you say Henri?" asked Roger and as he did the Musketeer lowered the series of parchments and as he did a sense of realisation crossed his face. “Roger?” he asked, “Roger, is…is that you? Oh, my friend, my friend who taught me what it meant to be a man!" and with that he leapt onto the bed and hugged Roger with every ounce of strength he had and then realising what he was doing, clambered down and apologised asking "To what do we owe this unexpected pleasure?"

Roger was about to explain that he didn’t really know when Porthos replied, “He is the muscleman that I have sought!” and as he did Henri’s expression changed to one of concern.

“But you can’t” he said, “You can’t let him go up against him. It would be a massacre!”

“Nay, my lad” replied Porthos, “I will be going into battle with him!” and with that he held Roger’s hand saying “Together we are an unstoppable mass!”

“But you saw what he did to the Black Falcon!” said Henri, “the biggest and strongest man that England has ever produced. He practically tore him to shreds and then, just to add insult to injury, he, and as you know I don’t like using this word, fucked him into oblivion!”

Roger’s eyes widened and as he looked to Porthos, the Titan replied, “The Titan and the Muscleman can defeat anyone, you don’t need to worry about a thing, Henri. Now, be a good lad and tell the Captain that the Titan has his reinforcements and will meet his opponent on the field of battle after the hour of noon!”

“But…” replied Henri but was silenced by “You have been given an order, Cadet, act on it!”

Henri bowed sadly and left the room and as he did Porthos jumped out of bed and instantly launched into a series of pushups that made Roger hard just watching.

“He’s a good man” grunted Porthos, “but he is English" and with that he got out of the bed and flexed his lats, breathing hard as he did added "he has sworn like me to always obey orders” and winked at Roger.

“In that case” moaned Roger, “I command the Titan to cum!"

Porthos immediately took a deep breath and launched into so many pushups that Roger lost count. As he did the pain on Porthos's face caused by his cock getting harder and harder was obvious until he suddenly jumped up, grabbed it and rubbed himself harder than he had ever done so before and as Roger joined in it wasn’t long before a combined roar of agonised ecstasy erupted from the Titan’s chamber.
  • Like 1

Chapter Twelve : The Ultimate Battle

Later that morning, as Henri was polishing his saddle, he couldn’t help but think of the Titan and their mutual friend putting their lives on the line, which probably explained why Aramis saying “A livre, my lad?” bought him to reality with a bump.

“I’m sorry” he said, “I was just thinking about Porthos and his new friend taking on, well, you know and…” and with that Henri sighed. Aramis was always willing to take on the troubles of other Musketeers be they fully qualified or cadets and as he sat down next to the Englishman he smiled and said “My lad, Porthos is the strongest man in this corps, there is no man stronger save of course Samson”.

Henri nodded, knowing that Aramis was a firm believer in the religious texts that he often quoted. “Yes, I know, it’s just, well…” and he sighed again.

“My lad” said Aramis, reassuringly, “If Porthos’s friend is half as strong and powerful as he tells us, there is nothing to worry about. Now, would you like a hand with that saddle?” and with that he took the brush and helped the cadet and as he did he recounted tale after tale about the strength of the Titan. How he had managed to rip bars out of a cell, crushed a padlock in his hands, turned a glass into nothing more than powder and his most famous feat to date, wrestling a bull in Spain and killing it by throwing it onto its back and ended the reminisces with “You mark my words, lad, the Titan and this muscleman will see that France is able to stand tall!” and with that he handed the brush back to Henri, bowed and carried on his way. Henri knew that Aramis was telling the truth, but he couldn’t help but worry so therefore resolved that he was going to help his friends in any way he could and making sure that he wasn't seen, he took a bottle from his belt. He held it in front of him for a moment, took a gulp and downed the contents. As he did, his eyes widened as he felt unparalleled power surge through him and with a mighty shout ran from Musketeer Headquarters faster than the wind.

As the church bells of Montemarte struck midday, Porthos and Roger stood waiting for their challenger. Slowly, a loud thudding started to be heard and a few moments later a man, taller than both of them appeared on the scene. As he stood there, his body bigger than anything Roger had ever seen he spoke in a deep Germanic accent, “So, you are the fools who have accepted my challenge? Then the Duke of Bavaria will have two heads to hang in his palace this day!”

Before Roger or Porthos could answer, a cry of “I HAVE THE HONOUR” rang out and a few seconds later a third man appeared on the scene standing between Porthos and Roger and declared, “The only head hanging in a palace this day will be yours, Duke, so swears the Ultimate Musketeer!” and with that he nodded to the two men. Porthos nodded back and drew his sword, whilst Roger just stared in amazement at the new arrival and moaned “Oh fuck, you’re ripped!”

“I thank you, my lord” he chuckled in a deep bass voice, drawing his own sword, “and your own weapon?”

“Ah” replied Porthos, also with a chuckle, “his is a very special model” and with that nodded to Roger who took a deep breath and ripped off his clothes and held his fifteen inch member like a dagger.

“This is the best?” the Duke bellowed, “This is the best that France can offer against a man who is this!” and with that he tore off his clothes revealing only a loincloth that caused all three men to gasp. The Duke stood nearly eight feet tall, towering over the Ultimate Musketeer by a good foot. As he flexed his muscles, he bellowed, “Last week, I lifted a rock that weighed five hundred pounds and held it above my head for twelve hours. Who amongst you is able to match me?”

All three men took a step forward and announced “We are!” in unison.

“Then” bellowed the Duke, “challenge me!”

Porthos and the Ultimate Musketeers looked at each other, raised their swords and charged at the giant. As they did they leapt at him and aimed their feet at his stomach with the aim of toppling him over, however at the very second of impact he grabbed them by their feet and started to spin them like tops before throwing them back towards Roger. Realising that they would be killed, Roger ran and managed to catch both of them and as he lay them on the ground he could tell that although unharmed, they had had the stuffing knocked out of them.

“I say again” bellowed the Duke, “who is there in this land to defeat me?”

“I WILL!” bellowed Roger and started to march towards the Duke but was stopped by Porthos grabbing his leg.

“My lover” he moaned, “you cannot. He has managed to defeat both of us. There is no man stronger than us.”

“But he must be defeated” replied Roger, leaning down next to his lover, “France cannot be conquered!”

“She cannot” added the Ultimate Musketeer, “but…” and then he stopped as if he was thinking. Turning to Roger he said “Monsieur, are you a brave man?”

Roger nodded and the Ultimate Musketeer turned to Porthos and said “I am willing if you are?”

“I am always willing” he replied

“Willing to do what?” asked Roger as he helped the fallen warriors stand up. As he did he suddenly gasped as he felt something slide between his glutes. “Monsieur” moaned the Ultimate Musketeer, “the only person able to defeat the Duke is our strength combined inside one person. You shall be that person!”

Before Roger had a chance to reply, Porthos thrust his member into Roger’s mouth and then turning himself upside down and clamping his mouth over Roger’s member but not before saying “We give ourselves to you, so that you may gain our power!” and with that both men started to buck.

The Duke watched this with disdain and cried “I have defeated those men, what makes you think that he can defeat me?”

“Because” grunted the Ultimate Musketeer, his hips bucking, “we are giving him our strength, our courage and our power” and with that he roared and seconds later Porthos arrived and as the two heroes slumped to the ground exhausted Roger also roared and screamed “BY YOUR POWER I AM THE MUSCLEMAN!” and flexed harder than he had ever flexed before and as he did, he started to feel himself growing.

The Duke’s eyes opened wide as Roger, marching towards him, continued to grow and as he stood next to the Duke, Roger was now two feet taller than him and several times bigger. Without saying a word, Roger grabbed the Duke by his neck and forced him to his waist and then rammed his now twenty five inch member into the Duke’s mouth and arrived. Roger’s screams of orgasm were matched the Duke’s muffled wails of agony and within seconds the Duke arrived, streams of musclejuice flooding down his legs. As he did, the Duke started to shrink.

“YES” roared Roger, “I am robbing you of your strength and power. Announce that I am the winner and I will spare you!”

Of course, the Duke couldn’t answer and so continued to shrink until his mouth couldn’t hold onto Roger’s member anymore and as he dropped to the ground, covered by his own muscle juice he yielded.

Roger turned and roared his victory towards his friends and as he did, the bells of Paris rang to signal the defence of the nation. Roger picked the Duke up, now a mere shell of his former self, and handed him to Porthos and declared “This man has given up his claim. I charge that you arrest him!”

Porthos smiled and holding the now three foot man in his arms handed him to Aramis who looked Roger up and down and sighed “We’ll see you tomorrow then?” before carrying the defeated Duke to prison but as Roger was about to follow, Porthos whispered something into his ear.

“My lover, wake up!”

Roger gasped as he woke up and shaking his head to try and get his bearings he noticed that he wasn’t lying on the bench strapped to the mind swap machine but was now in his bed. As he started to come to, he heard an agonised roar and thought “Porthos” and leapt out of bed before realising that it wasn’t the Titan it was the video of Hercules pushing his body to its limit. Eventually Roger came to the only conclusion he could.

“It was a dream, the whole thing was a dream!” and with that returned to his bed disappointed and wondered if he could dream the whole thing again
  • Like 1

Chapter Thirteen : The Strangest thing is...

Roger managed to get over his cold and by the end of the week was back in charge. The gym was full and busy with clients and as the gym closed on that Friday and the staff left, he wandered back to his office. He was still feeling bitterly disappointed that what he was thought was reality was nothing more than a cold inspired dream. The video of the man curling the fake weights was real but Porthos’s response was a dream and scouring the internet he couldn’t find any sign of “The Ultimate Musketeer” and even his friend from across the pond couldn’t shed any light and just put it down to “a bad case of flu” before suddenly disappearing offline for no apparent reason. After totting up the accounts for that week, Roger headed for the posing room and as he looked around his memories of Porthos flexing every one of his muscles caused him to pause.

Just then, the main door buzzer sounded, which took Roger slightly by surprise as the gym was now closed. He went to the reception and answered the phone with “Sorry, we’re closed!”

“Yes” came the reply, “sorry about that, I got a little delayed!”

Roger’s eyes opened wide and pressing the video button, an image of his friend appeared wearing a very thick coat and holding so many maps it was impossible to tell where one started and one ended.  Pressing the buzzer to allow his friend entry, he rushed downstairs and picked his friend up and span him around with joy his friend replied “Woah, watch it, I don’t want to get airsick after the journey!”

“What haven’t I been up to?” replied his friend as Roger served him a hot meal, “There was the small matter of the election, a disaster for my party I know but that’s what we have been having since 2011, then there was that appearance in a web based drama about the Musketeers and oh, did I mention my Musketeer sequel?” and with that he handed Roger a copy of the book saying “An early birthday present!”

As Roger accepted the book, he was reminded of his dream and asked his friend what he thought. As his friend listened, he ate his meal and drank his tea and nodded sympathetically every so often and as Roger concluded he replied “That was certainly quite a dream, but what makes you think it was?”

“Well, mind swap machines for starters” Roger replied, “being able to pull the biggest plane in the world and a Musketeer with more muscles that Flex Lewis!”

“I see” replied his friend and with that reached for one of his bags and pulled out a sword, “Would you agree that this looks like a perfectly reasonable rapier, the type used by the Musketeers?” and with that he handed it to Roger. Roger examined it closely and agreed. As he handed it back, his friend chuckled.

“It is not!” he replied and asked Roger if he wouldn’t mind joining him in the posing room a few minutes later. Roger agreed and his friend got up taking the sword with him and chuckling as he went. A few moments later Roger arrived and there in the middle of the posing room was his friend dressed in his Musketeer uniform used for the video production. As he unsheathed the sword, he chuckled “So you reckon it was a dream eh?” and with that raised the sword and screamed “FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!”

The whole room seemed to explode with light and when it faded there in the middle of the room was…

“The Ultimate Musketeer?” gasped Roger, “but how?”

“Like this” came the booming reply as the giant aimed the sword at Roger and yelled “I HAVE THE HONOUR” and a bolt of energy hit Roger square in the chest. Roaring with power, Roger started to grow and within seconds, he was as big as powerful as he had been in his dream. Gasping for breath, he looked at himself in the mirrors and disbelievingly said “No, No, it can’t be!”

“Oh yes it was!” replied the Ultimate Musketeer and with that hugged Roger saying “I am surprised that you didn't cotton on sooner, actually. Those stories I have been writing about the Musketeers are all fact. I really did myself in the time of the Musketeers and over the last decade have become as famous as Athos, Aramis, D'Artangan and of course Porthos. And yes, you've guessed it, in the time of the Musketeers I am indeed called Henri!"

"But" stammered Roger, barely able to understand what was happening, "Everything we have done together, that was you the whole time?"

The Ultimate Musketeer nodded and smiled saying "And in case you were wondering?" and with that he walked over to the far corner of the posing room and flipped over a panel to reveal a lever, "May I introduce you to a small modification I made!" and as he pulled the lever a whole section of mirrors rose up to reveal something that made Roger so hard, the loincloth he was wearing was in danger of being ripped apart as two metal beds slid out into the posing room with two metal helmets at the top of them. As the Ultimate Musketeer said "Ta da, one patented mind swap machine!" Roger was already panting with desire.

"Conscious or unconscious?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer as he picked up a helmet

I hope that members have liked this series (which as I mentioned was written for a friend of mine who enjoyed seeing bodybuilders being e-sltmed and tortured on videos and DVD's but sadly died a year ago) but would very much appreciate it if anyone wanted to take the idea and make it their own
  • Like 1