Jump to content
Guest

worship Jeff's Shredding Freakshow

Recommended Posts

Guest
19 hours ago, sannong said:

Fuck ya! Love the descriptions of the guy as a inhuman mutant. Something that shouldn't even be humanly possible. So peeled and shredded the worshiper can't even process what he's seeing and it makes him want to puke and cum at the same time. Love to hear more of what the freak thinks of himself. Can't wait for chapter 2!

What did I tell u? You were going to love it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that was insanely hot, I love muscle description, especially going further and further into the description that you describe every fiber, every striation, every vein. I loved watching as Jeff just ripped himself to shreds the kind of which shouldn't exist on a human body, making Robert cum and cry at the same time, and then going even further for his own lust and amusement. The ab description was intense, going from a 10 pack to a 12 pack of insanely shredded abs with all the serratus and obliques to go along with it. Probably bulletproof because of how incredibly hard they are and how little skin that would be on them. Wow! Best muscle description story I've read since Ragmansm's My Nephew series. Awesome job!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 hours ago, iceman751 said:

Wow, that was insanely hot, I love muscle description, especially going further and further into the description that you describe every fiber, every striation, every vein. I loved watching as Jeff just ripped himself to shreds the kind of which shouldn't exist on a human body, making Robert cum and cry at the same time, and then going even further for his own lust and amusement. The ab description was intense, going from a 10 pack to a 12 pack of insanely shredded abs with all the serratus and obliques to go along with it. Probably bulletproof because of how incredibly hard they are and how little skin that would be on them. Wow! Best muscle description story I've read since Ragmansm's My Nephew series. Awesome job!

Wow man thank you so much for the compliments. I'm really happy that you loved it and got off to the story, as much as I did while writing it.

This will only keep pushing me to write even better!!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow robert was right... he not a human he is a fucking god


i would have blew my wad  in his skin  HAD ripped apart ,


and when his muscle started to GROW! my god! ....the only way that it could get crazier is if  e could hear the bone and muscle literally  ripping it self to shreds .only for jeffs own amusement   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG!!! This story is so totally hot that I can't wait for the next one! Shot my load for the helplessly submissive worshiper & for the totally shredded self-worshiping musclegod both! More, please!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
10 hours ago, 6eyedwolf said:

wow robert was right... he not a human he is a fucking god


i would have blew my wad  in his skin  HAD ripped apart ,


and when his muscle started to GROW! my god! ....the only way that it could get crazier is if  e could hear the bone and muscle literally  ripping it self to shreds .only for jeffs own amusement   

Well everything can happen with this freaky guy, I promise to try and get freakier ;) glad u liked it!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, lobbyjay said:

OMFG!!! This story is so totally hot that I can't wait for the next one! Shot my load for the helplessly submissive worshiper & for the totally shredded self-worshiping musclegod both! More, please!

Thanks a lot man!! I get really encouraged when u guys get so hit with these freaky stories. There'll be more to come, I promise! Already working on how he came to become such a freak ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great story. I sure wish I was Jeff when I was younger. Due to health problems, ( 3 months premature)  I was very thin. When I graduated high school I was 6'`1" and weighed 135lbs I always dreamed of be muscular. I want to thank you for a story that I can read and dream about being big. Keep writing for all of us that are unable to do. Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, tjsunk said:

What a great story. I sure wish I was Jeff when I was younger. Due to health problems, ( 3 months premature)  I was very thin. When I graduated high school I was 6'`1" and weighed 135lbs I always dreamed of be muscular. I want to thank you for a story that I can read and dream about being big. Keep writing for all of us that are unable to do. Thanks again

Well then read the second part I'm sure you'll like it even more!! ;) and thanks to you for the good comment, happy that you guys like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading "PECS" I looked for more of your stories and found them.  I waited to read this one so I could really savor every word of it.  You did not disappoint.  You totally blew me away with your description of grotesque sinew, muscle fiber and veins!  And the story line is incredible: Jeff arousing the worshipper, savoring the worshipper arousal and fucking blowing his own load overwhelmed by own grotesque muscle display!  Where have you been all my life?  You have written a story that has spoken to my deep, primal, inner sexual desires like nothing I have ever read before!!!  What more can I say?  I am looking forward to reading "How It all Started" and "Frenzy" but I will need a day to recuperate and, once again, want to savor every word.  Thank you SOOO much for sharing this story with me!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..