56 minutes ago, Muscleinatl said:

I don't know what got me harder, reading this through the eye of the worshiper or reading it through the eyes of the worshipee.

Well man that was the idea ;) Giving both views make the story much hotter, anyway the main character is Jeff. Robert is just one on so-many-guys. But if it all comes as I want, I'll write a background of him, and a new character who will be his true and ultimate worshiper ;)

1 hour ago, flexsex said:

Blew my mind and my load.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat that it made it. BTW, you nick sound awesome, u and i should talk some time ;)

Fuck ya! Love the descriptions of the guy as a inhuman mutant. Something that shouldn't even be humanly possible. So peeled and shredded the worshiper can't even process what he's seeing and it makes him want to puke and cum at the same time. Love to hear more of what the freak thinks of himself. Can't wait for chapter 2!

Finally a story here worth reading! Great stuff. Prefer more character development, but that's just me. Talented writing. And no magic growth stuff!!!! YAY. Excellent descriptions, written with some discipline and style.

Just now, joeysilverado said:

Finally a story here worth reading! Great stuff. Prefer more character development, but that's just me. Talented writing. And no magic growth stuff!!!! YAY. Excellent descriptions, written with some discipline and style.

Man, coming from you that's such a HUGE compliment!!! I want to write some background, but with the worship stuff I just let my mind go :)

If this is "letting your mind go", then you really have the gift. Imaginative, inventive, great word choice, erotic. Now time to add some character and a little suspense.  Maybe some humor.  Anyway, great stuff - and I know how hard it is to write. A chapter takes me about 3 months to write. Most of the stuff here reads as if it was quickly thrown together.  I can't read it, but then, that is a personal taste.