Abduction   Part Four

by F_R_Eaky

(Am working on part five right now.  This one is just a transitional chapter without any growth in it.  Hope you are all enjoying it.)

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/8794-abduction-part-one-by-f_r_eaky/

Part Two: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9036-abduction-part-two/

Part Three: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9055-abduction-part-three/

Morning. Sunlight is streaming through the windows creating a golden shaft of light which bathes the sleeping man, highlighting his torso.  He is laying on his broad back with one fairly large arm clutching a pillow as if he's holding someone.  Accentuating the peaks and mounds of his slightly off-season musculature, the sunbeams also set his his head and chest hair alight so it looked as though he was a holy man with halo and glow from his broad, expansive chest.  The top sheet hems are wrinkled and gathered around his abs and are tenting nicely from his ample cock that has hardened and risen like a miniature redwood tree.  The man feels very comfortable, rested, and completely happy save for the fact that even on this king sized bed, the man is two inches taller than the mattress is long.

Shifting his legs ever so slowly he attempts to gather some of the sheets around his feet to make them covered and warmer as the sunlight doesn't quite extend the full length of the bed.  His body is waking up his mind, or his mind is waking up his body. It matters not which direction, the part that disturbs him is one of the two doesn't wish to wake and get up yet and the other seems to be forcing it to happen.  Try as he might he can not get himself to fall back to sleep, although it's not due to his mind or body defying him.

As he lies there attempting to hit his mind's snooze button, he begins to hear strange noises.  The sound of something being scraped.  There are some low, softened giggles followed by shushing noises telling someone to hush.  The scraping noises begin again, followed with some grunts, groans, and a little heavy breathing mixed with more laughter and shushes.  The scraping begins again only this time he can almost feel the scraping through the house, as though the shudders are telling him the house it was is being used to scrape and scratch the item in question that is being rubbed.

"Ach!  I think I'm stuck!"

"Shhhhhh!  You'll wake up Dries."

"I can't help it.  I think I'm actually stuck.  Who knew even laying down sideways I wouldn't be able to get through the door."

"Well you better think of something quick because your cock is rising to the occassion for some reason."

"hahahahahaha.  I  know... ... ... the thought that I've become so big I'm stuck in this doorway is turning me on."

"Well, we better get you through soon or that cock is going to prevent you from getting free and I'll have the same problem from watching it grow."

"Well, it's a good thing I lead with hands and arms out, but I don't think I'm out quite far enough to use them to push off against the building.  Here.  You grab my legs..."

"Your ankles you mean.  Even though I'm the same size as you there's no hope of even my two hands grabbing your legs and holding on to them."

"Ach! You know what I mean.  Grab my feet, my ankles, push me via my ass, just help give me a push!  This door frame is starting to dig in."

"Alright but you need to exhale and sink your chest in as much as possible when I push, ok?  One the count of three.  One.... two.....three....."

The sound of struggling went on for a little bit but eventually the man made it out of the doorway, after which he helped pull his friend through as well.  Within minutes there was the sound of more glee but not the quieted giggles as before.  No the sound had become full blown riotous laughter accompanied by some decent sized thumps followed by tremors that lightly shook the house.

Opening his eyes and sighing, the Norse looking man threw back the sheets and stood up stretching his powerful body and limbs as he did so.  With the sunbean still striking his nearly perfect form and long hair, looking almost like the god Thor approaching the window, he was soon to discover his godhood well eclipsed by two hulking figures below.

There running about on the lawn, naked as the day they were born, were Julian and Terry playing a kind of game of tag with one another, running under a make shift garden sprayer shower, or sometimes  standing still and feeling the warmth of the sun caress their bodies.  Body wise the two nearly ten foot tall men were almost mirror twins of each other save their different facial structures and that Julian had much fairer skin and golden hair compaired to Terry's more swarthy look of olive complected skin and sable colored hair.

"It feels so good to be out here in the open."

"Yeah letting the sun hit our bodies, the air caress them all around and everywhere."

"Not to mention the water.  Feeling it splash against us like it's hitting stone or steel plates and then cascading over every mound, through every valley and crevice.  It was a great idea of yours to use the sprinkler head as a shower out here."

"Hmmmm indeed."

"But I'm having one problem.... all this running and moving around... it's causing my dick to sway and swing.  It pulls on my groin so heavily... not to mention all this muscle.  The weight of it as it bounces when I even just slightly job let alone run.  I feel so big.  so Huge!  SO POWERFUL!  IT TURNS ME ON!"

Terry approached Julian and kissed him deeply. "You are so big, huge, and powerful.  We're built like the most massive, biggest, bodybuilders ever now: Morgan Aste, Mamdouh “Big Ramy” Elssbiay, Craig Golias, Rolley Winklar, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gunter Schilerkamp, Markus Ruhl, Nasser El Sonbaty, Greg Kovacs.  The difference between us and them is were are cut and defined with all this mass, we have semmetry,we're hung like bulls, and we're almost ten feet tall."

Terry went in again for a deep kiss. but then broke it off and moved his mouth down to Julian's marble column like neck.  Julian gasped at this but threw his head back to expose his neck more, while his hands went down to caress and grope Terry's astounding ass and pull him as close as the two behemoth's chests would allow.

"hmmmmm ooh fuck.... fuck, Terry.... fuck!"

"What?  What's wrong?"

"I can't stop thinking about you.  How large you are.  How strong.  How hung.... and that I'm the same way now too.  It puts me in a constant state of horniness.  I want you... I need you...now!"

"Then take me.  It's your turn this morning.  Shove that rod up my ass."

Looking around Julian found a small box that both his feet could stand on and would support his body weight.  Then leading Terry back over to the make shift shower he proceeded to have Terry stand on it which raised him only slightly higher than Julian.  Terry leaned a little forawrd to grab the pole of the basketball hoop that they used to hang the sprayer nozzle from, while Julian grabbed him by the waist, and after coating them with shampoo and water, began to slowly push his way in.  With in minutes the two were working up a good rhythm: Julian pushing in and out of Terry's ass, while caressing his obliques, abs, chest, and shoudlers; Terry gripping the pole, raising up and down on the balls of his feet, flexing his ass and releasing it, while one hand went down to begin stroking his raging hard on.

Dries stood there watching the whole thing.  The ballet of behemoth bodybuilders, thrusting, pushing, impaling, drilling, groping, caressing, bouncing, over and over again until both men began to raise up on their tip toes from feet and legs that were twisting and curling.  Their panting turning into deep moans and screams of utter delight.  The feeling of their huge muscles tensing and flexing, releasing and popping, as they writhed and wriggled in pleasure until finally one then the other triggered by the first suddenly roared out and screamed in ecstacy with both men spewing copious amounts of cum in great shooting strings: one up the ass of the other and the other across the yard.

Meanwhile Dries stood at the window watching like it was the biggest, best, and most intense sporting event any has ever participated.  At the moment of the young men's climax he suddenly, without having touched his cock at all, began to spray ropes of ejaculate all over the window.  He stood there transfixed for several minutes until he bagan to shake and tremble and went to sit down on the bed.

Meanwhile the two young giants staggered under the shower to try and get themselves cleaned off once more from all the cum they had produced. Afterwards they punch-drunk walked over to the tap to turn the water off, dry each other off, and then after applying liberal amounts of sunscreen, took some blankes to the middle of the yard, spread them out, and took a long nap semi cuddling one another out in the sun.

The young men lay out in the sun for about thirty minutes before Dries nudged them to roll over, and then thirty minutes after that he nudged them again to lie down in the shade of the tree line.  About three hours after that he comes back outside pushing a draped tea trolly that is loaded down with platters of food.

"Gentleman, here is brunch."

"Oooh.  Getting all fancy on us, Dries?  Brunch and served on a fancy clothed serving cart too."

"No, Terry.  It is brunch because it is almost noon and the cart is only draped because..." and Dries moved all the trays over to a table. "...these are a new pair of pants, each, that I made for you two. We will have to worry about shirts and shoes later as we go.  You two are of such a size in both height, proportions, and body build even at my height you would never find anything available in any of your retail stores.  But we need to make you a little less obvious than your nude form."

"Why?  Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes.  Your size is too big for us to stay here.  Only two and half more feet and you would be twice as tall as some of the tall people in this country.  You stand out way to much and the idea was to for you to blend in so you could live your lives without having to worry about being refound and recaptured by the Syriegs, so, now to that end, we're moving.  We will be heading further out into the country to meet up with some other Nord'oks.  There we will see where we can buy a house out in the very rural areas either here in the Netherlands, or press furth north into Scandinavia."

"Awww come on, Dries.  We could take them down now.  We're huge!" laughed Terry and even Julian chuckled a little and flexed his right arm and bicep.

"Yes, but you still have to be very vigilant.  The Syriegs still have ways that could bring you down, capture you, or end your life, and they very well may go for that last option.  Observation of your planet is one thing, the temporary for a night abduction and study of the human body is another thing, but the abduction of a member from the human race, altering their DNA, is another and they do have an intergalactic police force they must answer to.  If you were discovered, especially now at this size, they would be called before a tribunal of planets.  Not only that but think about humanity as well.  Whether for sports or for war, mankind, especially those in power, have dreamed of finding ways to make the taller, the stronger, the bigger, the faster, to most dominant type of men possible.  You two may not even be safe from your own kind."

"How is it you came to have all this money to buy property and How do you know the languages so well, and customs, and how to drive a truck?"

"The Syriegs have been studying your planet for a long, long time.  Originally, they had a few of their study labs here on Earth, as opposed to up in starships in orbit over the Earth.  There were some of my people who all those years ago decided to break free then.  To fight.  We didn't want to see another race subjugated by them.  This meant some of us broke free ourselves.  We decided no longer to be slaves and finding ourselves compatible with the Humans on this planet, we began to have relations with them.  We didn't have the high tech medical and science equipment to alter the Human DNA structure to resist the probes and such of the Syriegs, so we did it the old fashioned way - we bred with them."

"You just broke free and then started mating with the natural wild life?"

"Think about it, Terry.  When you first saw me, what was your first impression?  Was I some creepy-freaky space alien?"

"No... I thought you  were Human.  Probably someone who was of...."

"Norse descent?  And what is the other adjective name for something from the Norse countries?"

"Nordic!"  Said Julian excitedly.

"Nordic...Nord'ok.....And besides the Netherlands, what other area of the world is known for fairly tall, ruggedly built, and strong men with platinum to golden brown to red hair like myself?"

"The Norse countries...." said Terry.

"Dries," asked Julian. "How long has your race been here?"

"We've been here almost as long as the Syriegs have, and they've been studying your species since the days of the cavemen."

"And the Nord'oks broke free...?"

"Shortly after man left the caverns and began to build structures to live in."

"My gawd....the amount of influence your people have probably had..."

"Yes indeed.  But... first you need to finish your brunch." Said Dries as he got up and walked to the door of the house. "After  you've finished your brunch, put your pants on and then we'll get ready to leave."

[PEWT! PEW! PEWT!]

Dries gave a small cry of pain and as Julian and Terry turned their heads to look at him, his eyes rolled back and his body went limp, collapsing to the ground.

Julian and Terry mere split seconds after gave small cries, more of surprise than pain, as they suddenly felt like they were bitten by mosquitos.

"Ow! What the hell!" Said Terry as he jumped up to his feet.

"Whoa...." said Julian as he stood up on his. "I'm feeling a little of balance.  I think we must have been darted with something."

"Great.  I've forgotten where I got hit now and as big as we are a little dart is going to be hard to find to pull out."

"Then allow me to give you ones that you can see a little better. Agent Tse Tse, the E-Tranqs! NOW!"

[FOOMP! FOOMP!]

"OW!" Jumped and jerked Julian.

"SON OF A BI.... YOU FUCK WADS!"

And with that Terry began to lumber stomp his way towards the first series of men in camoflauge uniforms he saw coming at him from behind the tree line that surrounded the yard.

"Gentlemen I suggest you use your energy to sit.  You are going down.  We've shot you with enough tranquilizers to knock out a bull elephant and we have more available.  If you chose to stand and fight, the fall usually requies some kind of treatment for head trauma.  Be smart.  Be sensible."

"AAUUUUUGH!" Terry roared and began to bend over slightly hunched and swing his massive arms with closed fists at the line of gentlemen.  His landing blows sent a few men spiraling up into the air and across the yard, while all of them were at least knocked down and windless by the blow.

Julian soon followed, but appeared to be in deep, deep concentration, during which he moved slowly, but purposefully, and seeing the fallen attackers that Terry had knocked down, he began to raise a foot and stomp on one of their legs at the ankle or the knee joint.  Once down he lifted up his oppoiste foot applying all of his weight to bare on top of the commando's leg.

"Blondie is concentrating his way through the tranquilizer.  Before the ebony haired one picks up on the idea from him, let's take him out.  Break up their concentration boys and zap 'em while you do that."

There appeared two teams of men with bazookas who took aim at the giants' balls.  Out of the bazookas came what kind of looked like large pillows, but were in fact much denser and not so fluffy.  The first one made contact with Terry's balls and he doubled over howling in pain.  The second one, Julian managed to jump up to avoid, but it still caught on his left thigh, bounced to his right then back to the left, and continued to bouce back and forth down his leg, causing him to trip and fall on his landing.

Next while the two were somewhat dazed, another set of men came out with two weapons that looked like they were going to fire lawn darts at the giants.  Two clicks were heard and the darts soared through the air and into the giants bodies carrying a set of long thin wires with them.  A second later and both giants were writhing on the ground, screaming in pain, their whole bodies twitching.  It was not long due to the tranquilizer, the racking, and the shocking, that both men passed out.

"Eagle Crest to Statue of Liberty.  We have the two giants.  Proceeding to load them up into the trucks and take them to our secret base in Tulipville.  Over."

"Excellent work, Eagle Crest. Will meet you there with Spangled Surgeon.  Remain now on radio silence until your arrival.  Over."

"Roger that. Eagle Crest out."

"Alright boys!  Let's get these hulking behemoths loaded and head back.  You two, take their caretaker and place him in his bed, then shoot him up with this.  This should wipe out his memory of the last few days.  He won't remember taking them in, however he took them in or found them."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

And~ Aboducted again but this time by normal humans and not aliens. ^^;;

Wow, 3 abductions in 1 story. ^^;; I do hope that Dries won't truly lose his memory of them.. that would be horrible, i mean: Wouldn't that mean he might forget about having left the Syriegs and all? <=S And will not come to resfue our 2 giants. <=(