Ben and Roger

Lexfan

• 2 years later...

In spite of his having been up for about forty hours other than a short nap on his flight, Ben struggled in his hotel room to fall asleep. He kept turning over in his mind the day’s events.

Yesterday, he had been on his way to the airport, excited for his first overseas trip but disappointed Roger was not joining him for a week. Initially, It had been hard for Ben to accept his feelings for Roger.  Whatever attraction he had felt until then for another guy had been so suppressed he had never consciously thought about it as an option. However, almost from the moment he had met Roger, he had a hard time thinking of anything but Roger.  It had been months since he had a night that did not end with his having sex with Roger, followed by another session when they woke up.

In spite of the intensity of sexual attraction to Roger, Ben still had not come to think of himself as either gay or bisexual. Sure, he may have noticed an attractive man now and then, but those feelings had no comparison to the intense arousal he felt when Roger walked into the room.  If anything, he had for months now thought of himself as a “Rogersexual.”  Now, within eight hours of his arriving on Mykonos, he had kissed a man he had just met, and he had committed himself to spend the next day with him at the beach.

It was not as if his feelings for Roger had in any way vanished or diminished.  Ben looked over the photos of Roger filled his phone. Looking over the images of Roger’s square jaw and chiseled face, his dark hair beginning to turn salt and pepper, got Ben hard. He thought of his hands grabbing onto Roger’s big chest and his excitement as he saw the look of ecstasy, his sense of humor, intelligence and generosity caused Ben to long for him.

But Ben couldn’t deny that when Samuel looked at him while they had dinner, he could feel his heart pound faster.  When Samuel had pulled Ben in for a parting kiss and Ben felt the size and hardness of Samuel’s triceps, Ben actually felt himself getting weak in the knees. Roger had told him to “have fun.” Spending a day flirting with a fantasy muscle man surely counted as fun.  Beyond copping a few feels of those oversized biceps and maybe another kiss or two, nothing was going to come of it.

Ben finally fell asleep, only to be woken up by the hotel phone six hours later.  As Ben climbed out of his fog, he wondered why Roger wasn’t calling him on his cell.  It turned out the call wasn’t Roger at all, but Samuel who had called the hotel and somehow persuaded the switchboard to pass him through to the room of the “hot young American” named Ben.  His charm apparently even flowed over telephone wires.

Samuel told Ben that Leo needed Samuel’s help for a few hours that morning, and asked Ben to come meet him at the yacht around 1130.  He gave Ben an address at the pier but told Ben that once he got to the pier he only needed to tell them at the gate he was there to visit Leo Lazio’s yacht, and provide the code number. Ben wrote down the instructions on a piece of paper, and above it the name “Leo Lazio”, followed by the code number.

Ben went back to sleep for another hour then got up and took a shower. Before stepping into the shower, he examined himself in the bathroom mirror.  He had not looked at himself critically for months.  He recognized now that he had put on a substantial amount of muscle mass in the past six months - a development no doubt attributable both to his intense workouts with Roger and the high quality food Roger kept in the apartment. Not only were his arms at least a good two inches larger, his pecs were full and his traps and delts created an impressive frame. There was no way he could fit into any of the shirts he wore less than a year ago. Maybe it wasn’t so odd that Samuel found him attractive, even though it was obvious to Ben that he was in neither Samuel’s nor Roger’s league.

Several weeks before, Roger had bought Ben a small speedo thong.  He told Ben it was his “gift” for the men on the beach when they went to Mykonos. It was blue to match Ben’s eyes. Ben considered it both a little embarrassing and a joke, but he had thrown it into his bag when packing.  It now felt like what he had to wear for time at the beach with Samuel. However, he wore a pair of shorts over it so that he would not be wandering through the town showing off his ass.

Several blocks after he left the hotel, Ben realized he had left behind the paper on which he had written the directions.  It was not worth going back as Ben was sure he remembered enough to reach his destination. And he was correct until he got to the yacht pier gate.  He had no recollection of the code number but he remembered “Leo Lazio.”  As Ben could not talk the guard into letting him in, Ben was about to turn to head back to the hotel when he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard a familiar voice behind him.

“It’s ok, this stud’s with me.”

Ben turned to find Samuel standing behind him, with an enormous smile that somehow made Samuel’s face even more handsome. His black hair had been cut since last night and was now trimmed tight along the sides and shorter on top, making Samuel look more like the marine that he told Ben he had been.  He was wearing another polo shirt, this one a light blue and it that obviously had been tailor-made to accommodate the girth of his upper body, loose at the top highlighting the wide shoulders and huge delts, but dropping down to leave no doubt as to the leanness of his midsection. A pair of knee length black jogger pants may have obscured the thickness of his thighs, but revealed football sized calves. In the morning light, Samuel actually looked larger and more impressive than he had the night before. Taking it all in left Ben a little speechless, but he managed to put a few words together.

“I’m glad you’re here. I forgot to bring the passcode. I was afraid I was going to have to go back to my hotel to get it.”

“Oh no, you were not keeping me waiting another minute. Come out to the yacht and meet Leo.”

Samuel led Ben down the pier.  Ben was not sure which was more impressive, the two level ships at his side or the huge man in front of him.  As Samuel was leading the way, Ben got the opportunity to ogle the moving round mounds of Samuel’s ass. Ben tried not to stare.

At the end of the pier, Samuel led Ben toward a relatively modest motor boat. Ben was a bit surprised. From Samuel’s referring to the yacht he was staying on, he expected something larger. Samuel had said he was staying on the boat with Leo  but it was hard to see how this boat could sleep two.  He followed Samuel down a small ladder onto the boat’s deck. As he stepped off and turned around, he found himself face to face with Samuel, whose face sported an enormous grin as his eyes stared into Ben’s. Samuel’s huge right arm reached around Ben’s back, and Ben felt himself being pulled in until Ben’s pecs suddenly were leaning against the large hard mounds of Samuel’s chest.

“So, I don’t think you’ve given me a proper good morning yet.”

Ben recognized Samuel was moving his face in toward Ben’s face, and then suddenly Ben found himself moving his own face toward Samuel until their lips met. As their tongues once again touched, Ben felt a thrill shoot through him. Almost involuntarily, he raised his hands and placed them on the upper portion of  Samuel’s massive chest, as if Ben needed something solid to steady himself. He felt Samuel’s right hand slide down Ben’s lower back and wrap itself around Ben’s left butt, pulling Ben even closer into the hard contours of Samuel’s torso.  Ben did not resist.

They spent several minutes locked in this kiss. It was Samuel who eventually pulled back, loosening his hold and stepping back slightly as their mouths parted. He looked Ben in the eyes and then turned his gaze down to get a good view of Ben below the neck.  He smiled as he nodded his approval and then positioned himself to whisper into Ben’s ear.

“How did you get so damn sexy? I was hard all last night thinking about you.”

Ben struggled to find a response, not ready to admit that despite his jet lag exhaustion he had spent most of the night thinking of Samuel and feeling guilty because of it.

Samuel evidently recognized that he had put Ben on the spot, and without waiting for a response gave Ben a playful slap on the ass.

“We should get out to the yacht.”

“Aren’t we there?”

“This? You thought this was the yacht?  Oh Buddy you got a surprise coming.”

• Like 1

Samuel walked into the cockpit of the motorboat and started the engines. Ben watched the movement in Samuel’s biceps as he steered the boat out of the harbor and wished he would pull off his shirt.  That would have to wait until they got to the beach this afternoon.

Within minutes the motorboat pulled up to a sleek three story modern white behemoth that dwarfed over the other ships in the harbor.  Samuel directed the motorboat around to the rear of the vessel where it actually had its own dock for the motorboat to unload. Ben was overwhelmed by the sheer size of yacht. Samuel grabbed Ben’s hand and led him through an electric door into a glass-sided hallway.

“Pretty cool, isn’t it? Come on, I’m sure at this hour Leo will be down in the gym.”

“Wait, how is this all Leo’s? Who is this guy?”

“I’m sorry, I thought you would recognize the name. Leo created a men’s clothing company about 30 years ago.  It’s now probably the most successful brand in Europe, and growing fast everywhere else. I’m sure he would not approve of giving you an estimate of what he’s worth, but let’s say it has a lot of zeroes.”

Ben struggled to take this in. Apparently he was about to meet one of the richest men in the world.

Samuel led Ben down the hall to the front of the ship. Samuel pulled open the door to a room with a window that extended from one end of the bow of the ship to the other. Looking across the room, Ben saw a rack of dumbbells, a bench press station, a cable fly machine, and a squat rack. In the middle of this equipment stood a silver-haired man doing curls with a straight bar.  He was wearing only a pair of black gym shorts. His shirtless torso displayed a thick muscular build with a light cover of gray hair on his bulky chest. His arms displayed biceps bulging under the stress of the exercise. He was not tall - Ben put his height just under six foot, and guessed he weighed around 240. He was not “cut” but he was reasonably lean. You could see a set of four visible abdominals in his midsection.  He flashed a smile at Samuel, but continued finishing his set. Ben noted he performed the set slowly and with perfect form - he obviously knew what he was doing.

Samuel whispered in Ben’s ear: “Leo does not let himself get distracted when he exercises.”

Leo returned the bar to the rack and then quickly approached Ben, his thick right arm extended to shake Ben’s hand.

“Welcome! I take it you are Ben, the young man Samuel spoke about with so much excitement this morning.”

“Well, I don’t know about that, but I am Ben.”

As they shook hands and Ben could see Leo up close, he realized that this was clearly the best looking man in his sixties that Ben had ever met. He had strong facial features that were set off by the full head of silver hair and close cropped white  beard, and his smile was warm and engaging.  Ben liked him immediately.

Leo held Ben’s hand for a few seconds and looked him over, then turned and spoke to Samuel.

“He is every bit as exceptional as you said.”

Ben blushed.

“So do you like our ship?”
“I just arrived but it’s kind of overwhelming.”

“It is my one big toy. It is so wonderful to travel and never have to unpack. Please make yourself at home here. I’m sure you will find my little weight room here much less crowded than the one on land.”

“Thank you! I may take you up on that.”

“So Samuel, what will you boys be up to this afternoon?”

“We just came out so I could give Ben a little tour, let you meet him, and pick up a few provisions. I have a motorcycle waiting for us on shore and I thought I would take him to some of the island’s more private beaches.”

“Careful Ben, Samuel likes to show off too much on a motorcycle for my taste. And don’t let him get handsy with you on the beach, unless you want him to.  Be back by 8 and I’ll have something special prepared for dinner.”

Leo returned to his workout and Samuel led Ben through a tour of the boat. After seeing the bridge, the galley, the pool deck, the dining room, Samuel showed Ben a hallway with a series of guest quarters.

“This one is particularly interesting, come take a look.”

Ben walked into a room with a king-size bed in the middle, sleek furniture, and a few pieces of clothing on a chair, reflecting that the room was in use. Samuel closed the door behind them.

“Well, what do you know. It’s my quarters. Maybe we should just spend the rest of the day here in bed?”

Ben didn’t respond, not sure whether Samuel was teasing him, or whether he was serious. The thought of getting down with this huge stud was a bit intimidating but tempting and exciting.  He did have at least another day before Roger arrived.

Samuel broke the silence.

“No? Well, ok, can’t blame a guy for trying. Just remember it’s here if you change your mind.  One more thing we need, hold on.”

Samuel opened up a cabinet drawer and pulled a tube of sunscreen.

“The sun can be brutal here.  Better get ourselves prepared for it. Take off your shirt and I will give you some protection. This is a really light sunscreen lotion that works great.”

Ben was normally not one who needed an excuse to take off his shirt, but he was a little uneasy about doing so for the first time in front of Samuel. Nevertheless, he did not want to make his nervousness too obvious, so after a second’s pause he lifted it off.

Samuel’s face lit up as he looked over shirtless Ben.

“Nice.  Very Nice. I’m betting you have something to swim in underneath those shorts. Why don’t you drop em so we can get your legs fully covered so you don’t end up with an embarrassing sunburn.”

Again, with a little hesitation, Ben did what he was told and stepped out of his shorts, leaving him in just his blue Speedo.

“Holy shit is that sexy. You are trying to torment me, aren’t you, stud?”

For the second time in less than an hour, Ben blushed.
Uneasy, Ben  shifted his position so his back was to Samuel, who stepped close in immediately behind Ben.  Ben felt strong fingers working lotion into his neck, and shoulders then down his back, stroking his lats and his lower back. A tug on Ben’s Speedo was followed the fingers massaging the top of Ben’s glutes, and then he could tell Samuel was bending down to apply lotion to the back of his legs.

“Okay, turn around.”

Ben turned and found Samuel waiting with lotion in hand.  Samuel squeezed across the top of Ben’s pecs, and looking directly into Ben’s eyes, he worked his fingers slowly and firmly across Ben’s chest and shoulders. When Samuel’s hands got to Ben’s nipples, he gave them a squeeze between his thumbs and index fingers.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.”

Ben could feel his hard cock pressing against his Speedo, and he worried that he might have to explain an embarrassing wet spot on the sheer fabric.

Samuel went on to work with his fingers spreading lotion into the deep indents of Ben’s abs.  He slid his fingers first just under the top of the Speedo, and then the bottom portion encircling Ben’s crotch. He managed to avoid touching Ben’s very obvious erection. Samuel bent down so his hands could slide down and squeeze Ben’s quads, finishing up by lightly coating Ben’s shins with lotion.

Samuel stood up again, worked some more lotion into his hands.

“Okay, sun’s out, guns out.  Do a double bicep pose.”

Ben had no idea why he needed to flex for Samuel to apply lotion, but Ben complied. Samuel’s outstretched hands moved up Ben’s arms one at a time, pressing hard into each of Ben’s 19 inch peaks and horseshoe triceps, and then up to Ben’s wrists, so that they were entirely covered with a light coating of lotion.

“Okay, you can bring the arms down and relax.  I just wanted to feel them pumped.”

Finally, Samuel stepped in close and gently applied a layer of lotion across Ben’s face, rubbing his forehead, his temples, his nose, his ears, his jaw and the front of his neck.

“That feel good?”

“It does.”

“Okay, my turn.”

Samuel lifted off his shirt and gave Ben his first real look at the build underneath.  Ben’s jaw almost dropped from the sight. Samuel looked as if he was about to compete in a Classic Physique contest, he was so deeply cut and filled out.  Ben wasn’t sure he wanted to be seen anywhere alongside this Demi-god. When Ben said nothing, Samuel reached out and put his right hand on Ben’s shoulder.

“Buddy, what’s wrong? Disappointed?”

“Hardly, you are just making me feel well, kind of puny.”

“See that mirror over there? Go look in it. Go on.”

Ben walked across the room and stood in front of a mirror over a dresser.  Samuel walked up behind and wrapped his thick arms around Ben’s midsection and rested his chin on Ben’s deltoid.

“Take a good look at that hunk. One word I would not use to describe him is puny. Yeah, I have a few pounds on you, but you make most of the guys on the covers of the fitness magazines look anemic.”

Standing there with Samuel behind looking at himself, Ben had to acknowledge that Samuel was right.  While not as large as Samuel, he was still pretty impressively built and not bad to look at.

“Now, let’s get back to getting this sunscreen on me before the sun goes down.”

Ben did not have to be persuaded to work lotion across the surface of Samuel’s physique. Samuel could not resist showing off by flexing each part of his body in response to Ben’s touch.  After Ben carefully worked the lotion into each ab, Samuel stepped out of his jogger pants, revealing he was wearing a shiny black Speedo. Ben carefully spread the lotion across Samuel’s quads and legs down to his feet, and then the arms, getting his own squeeze of Samuel’s significantly larger guns  

After Ben finished carefully applying the sunscreen lotion to Samuel’s face, they stood facing each other in just their Speedos, looking into each other’s eyes. Ben moved his gaze down to get a look at Samuel’s huge pecs about an inch away from his own. Samuel reached around and grabbed both of Ben’s glutes, pulling him in so their cocks pressed into each other, separated only by two layers of sheer nylon. It was obvious that they were both hard as a statute. Ben did not attempt to pull back and instead pumped his crotch into Samuel’s, as if daring him to come out and play.

Samuel pushed back and they pleasured each other through their swimwear for a few minutes without saying a word.  Then Samuel called Ben’s bluff.

“So sex now?”

“I think I want that motorcycle ride.”

“Then we better go, or it won’t be a question, it will be a command.”

Within ten minutes they were back on land and seated on a motorcycle, Ben’s arms wrapped around Samuel’s midsection, heading to explore the island’s beaches.

About an hour later, Leo received a call from the front desk at the pier. There was an American at the pier looking for a young man named Ben, who he thought might be on your yacht.

Leo asked that someone bring him out to his yacht on the motorboat right away.

B9CD8446-7A47-410D-B980-FF15727B1E3F.jpeg

6217ABAA-F65C-48F0-A9B0-CB459C00086D.jpeg

30A80B03-A876-4175-99F2-648607A98CDB.jpeg

• Like 3

Sorry I got sloppy when posting the end of the last section and there were some omissions which I have corrected. The chapter was getting too long so I was trying to condense. 

10 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Sorry, but for me, the story shows as black text on a dark gray background.  Almost impossible to read.

Thanks for telling me. I have always had trouble cutting and pasting here. It shows up perfectly normal on mine. I would appreciate if others let me know if they are having the same difficulty. Also let me know if the problem is limited to the two entries I posted today. 

• Like 1

Happy to help out, Lexfan.  I suppose it's possible that there is some sort of problem with my Mac laptop, but the following entries of yours show up with black text on dark gray background:

2019 entries:  January 4, January 7, February 3, February 11, March 13, September 19, September 25.

2022 entries:  The two most recent ones.

All of your readers' comments show up OK.  I hope this info is helpful.  BTW, you are a really gifted writer.

I have no idea what is causing the problem. I do not see the issue when I look at the items on either my IPad or my IPhone.  I write my chapters on Google Docs, but I have found that if I just copy and paste from there to here, the text becomes invisible once I hit submit reply.  To avoid that, I copy and paste from Google Docs into Apple Pages, and from there cut and paste here. I thought that solved the problem but I guess it doesn’t.  I am traveling in Europe for another week but when I get back home I will see I can figure out another alternative. 

• Like 1

Thanks. Pretty good idea of where it is going from here. Next chapter could be called When Roger Met Leo

2 hours ago, OldFashioned said:

Can’t tell you how excited I am to see more of this story

2 hours ago, OldFashioned said:

Can’t tell you how excited I am to see more of this story