Ben and Roger

Lexfan

After returning to his apartment, Ben spent a restless night staring at the ceiling.  He went over in his mind repeatedly what had happened - his embarassed confession to Roger of his feelings, his disbelief when Roger told him he felt the same, his giving way to his impulse to kiss Roger, and their long slow kisses as he squeezed Roger’s huge arms.  Ben had never considered the possibility that he could fall for another guy, least of all one who was 25 years older.  But now all he could think of was Roger, his accomplishment, kindness, generosity, and of course his muscular manly body and his handsome face.  

Part of Ben’s mind told him he should run from these feelings, and he seriously considered just never seeing Roger again. It was a big city and unlikely they would cross paths.  At the same time, he knew part of him had to see Roger again.  He knew he had been the one who initiated the first kiss, and that nothing in his life felt like the excitement of feeling Roger was kissing him back. Still, he was not sure he was ready to change his understanding of himself enough to go any further in exploring his feelings toward Roger. 

The next morning, Ben went for a five mile run, and it helped release his anxieties and clear his head. As long as he was true to himself, he felt confident that he could see Roger again. He enjoyed Roger’s company, and it was a good thing that it was now out in the open that there was a mutual attraction, as he didn’t have to feel guilty about not being honest. He had heard it said that everyone was a little gay, and the fact that Roger pressed that button in him didn’t have to mean anything more than that, and there was no reason they had to go any further down that road.

Friday afternoon Ben remembered that Roger had said he wanted to take Ben for dinner after their chest workout that evening. Ben thought that the evening’s conversation might be a bit awkward if it turned out he had ideas about whether their little make out session had been a one time event, but he thought telling Roger that he didn’t want to go would be making an issue out of their last encounter that could end their friendship.  However, he dressed more conservatively this time in an button-down shirt and khaki pants to draw a little less attention to his athletic build. 

When Ben arrived at Roger’s building, the front desk guy immediately recognized him and shouted out that Roger was waiting for him at his apartment.  Ben took the elevator to Roger’s apartment, and knocked on the door. It took a minute but Roger opened the door, wearing a blue tank top and knee length black shorts.  Despite the fact that this was their fourth meeting, Ben was still taken back by Roger’s massive upper body emerging out of his shirt.  

“Right on time, buddy.”

“Thanks. I wouldn’t miss it.”

Ben concerned putting out his hand to shake, but thought that would seem to formal, and neither of them moved toward a welcome hug.

“Come on in.  Your clean gym clothes are in the guest room down the hall.  You can hang the clothes you are wearing up in the closet if you want”  

“Thanks. I know where it is.”

Ben walked into the bedroom and found his gym clothes waiting for him on the bed.  He listened for a minute to see if Roger was going to follow him into the room. He could tell that his heart was pounding a bit.  He changed into his work out clothes and stepped out of the room to find Roger waiting at the front door for him.

“Ready for a good work out?”

“Of course, let’s go.”

They rode down in the elevator to the gym floor in silence.  Ben knew that this was because they were both feeling out what their relationship was after their last meeting.  Once they started the work out, however, they fell back into the friendly back and forth they had always had. After some warm ups, Roger had them immediately start bench pressing. Within four sets, Ben was benching 325 for six reps, which was a new personal best. His pride, however, was a little bruised by having to add 45 pounds to each side of the bar so Roger could lift 415 for the same number. Ben had to admit to himself that he quite liked the view staring down over Roger’s huge pecs as he pumped out his reps.   

On Ben’s sixth set, Roger encouraged Ben to raise the weight to 345.  On his fourth repetition, Ben started to fail. Roger got his hands under the bar lightly enough so that Ben could steady the weight and push through the rep, and then with a bit more help from Roger get two more.

“Nice lift, Ben. Looking good.”

“Thanks big guy.  Looking pretty good yourself.”

Roger was silent for a few seconds before responding.

“Are you flirting with me, dude.”

Ben blushed a little.

“Maybe . . . ”

Roger made a huge grin.

“I hoped so.”

Ben felt a little relief that they were at least able to joke about their mutual attraction now being out in the open. They finished the workout, which once again pushed Ben to his limits and he knew he would be sore in the morning. They had the elevator back to Roger’s apartment to themselves. As Ben looked at Roger drenched in sweat, his gym shirt clinging to his bulging torso, he knew his heart was not just pounding from the workout.

When they stepped into the apartment, Roger turned to Ben and placed his hand on Ben’s shoulder.  

“The dinner reservation is in 45 minutes and it’s pretty near by.  If you look under the sink in the guest bathroom, you can find some towels.”

Ben took a few seconds to respond.

“When you showed me the apartment, didn’t I see you had a huge walk-in shower in the bathroom by your bedroom?”

“Yeah . . . “

“Any reason we couldn’t save some water and shower together?” 

Roger’s face lit up.

“Sounds good to me.”

Ben followed Roger to his bedroom and into the attached bathroom.  On the way, Roger yanked his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside on the floor.  Ben could tell from the meticulous order of the apartment that Roger was not one to normally toss clothes onto the floor, but this was clearly a special occasion. Walking behind shirtless, Ben got an upclose look at the width and thickness of Roger’s lats.

Roger walked into the bathroom, and walked into the overhead shower and turned on the water.  

“Let’s get it nice and warm and steamy.”

“Sounds good.”  

Roger stepped out of the shower avoiding the water pouring down, and bent over to take off his gym shoes and socks.  Ben took off his sweaty gym shirt.

“Where should I put this.”

“Just toss it in the hamper over there.  I’ll have it laundered again.”

Ben realized while he was geting rid of his shirt, Roger had finished undressing, and was standing outside the shower checking the water temperature.  For the first, Ben got to see the meaty round globes of Roger’s ass, and his cock, that was every bit as impressive as the rest of Roger.  In his mind, Ben heard the song “What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.”  

Roger stepped into the shower, and as the water poured down on him, he called to Ben.

“You coming?”  

“On my way.”

Ben quickly took of his shoes and socks, took a deep breath, and slipped out of his shorts and jock.  He looked over and saw Roger watching with a huge smile on his face.  

“Come on in, the water’s fine.”

Ben hesitated for a second and stepped into the shower, and felt the warm water pour over his hair and down his body.  He moved into the downpour, standing directly in front of Roger, who reached over to a ledge on the side, grabbed a bottle of body wash, and then squirted a line of it across Ben’s defined chest. 

“I thought you might like something a little soapy.” 

Without saying a word, Ben stepped closer into Roger, ran his right hand through the soapy goo on his chest, picking up a large portion, and then slowly spread it across Roger’s expansive chest.  With both hands, Ben then massaged the soap slowly into Roger’s pecs, feeling their hardness and mass.

Roger’s hands grabbed Ben’s hips on either side, and pulled him a little closer. Their hardening cocks brushed against each other, sending an electric jolt through both of them.  Ben’s eyes moved up from watching his hands explore Roger’s chest into Roger’s eyes.  Roger’s hands slid up across Ben’s lower back and pulled him in as their mouths and then tongues met again.  

Ben had never felt anything quite like the overpowering physical sensation of kissing Roger while Roger’s huge arms held their hard wet soapy muscled torsos pressed against each other, and Ben’s cock pressed against Roger’s lower abs next to Roger’s. Ben’s arms slid under Roger’s and he stretched his hands across Roger’s back.

They stood their intertwined like this for several minutes, the hot water pouring down on them, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Roger then pulled out of Ben’s mouth, and his right hand moved from Ben’s back. He stepped back to let his hand slip in between them and he lightly wrapped his fingers around the head of Ben’s cock, while Roger moved his head to whisper into Ben’s ear.

“I want you so fucking badly.” 

As Ben felt another man stroke him for the first time, he realized he had gone too far to turn back, and as scared as he was of what came next, he really didn’t want to. 

“Me too.”        

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Im glad you didnt forget about this story.

Ben and Roger are the sweetes. Roger after a long time of recovery he is starting to let loose with anotehr man he is ready to move on and Ben is loving this new side of him oen he never expected

• 5 months later...

Ben woke up gradually the next morning in Roger’s bed, lying on his left side, his head resting on a firm pillow, and his eyes facing the wall away from Roger stretched out behind him to his right.  As Ben blinked at the morning light coming in through the window, he started going over exactly what had happened the night before.  

Ben remembered making out with Roger in the shower; the intense pleasure of Roger’s wet soapy hand stroking Ben’s cock; their moving from the shower to the bedroom with Roger’s arms wrapped around him; the feeling of Roger’s hard body lying on top of him on the bed, Roger’s hips grinding into Ben and his tongue deep in Ben’s mouth; Ben’s hand feely roaming and exploring the hardness of Roger’s body; Roger teasing Ben’s nipple with his tongue, and then kissing his way down Ben’s abs until he reached Ben’s crotch, and then also teasing Ben’s cock with his tongue before taking it whole in his mouth. The pleasure had an intensity Ben had never experienced before.

Ben enjoyed the feel of the bulk of Roger’s oversized muscles on top of him.  He enjoyed the feel of their lips locked and their tongues sliding against each other. He enjoyed the feeling of Roger exploring his body and nibbling his nipples, something Ben never thought could give him pleasure. He really enjoyed Roger sucking his cock. He enjoyed the look in Roger’s eyes as he looked at Ben and ran his hands down Ben’s chiseled torso. 

Ben, however, was far from comfortable with the fact that he enjoyed so much everything he and Roger had done last night. He could no longer lie to himself that his constant thoughts about Roger were just admiration.  He knew from the moment he caught sight of Roger at his gym, he felt a powerful attraction.  Ben had always noticed other good looking muscular guys at the gym. He liked to think he was one of them - in fact, he knew he was one of them. But he never thought of himself as gay or even bisexual. However, now just the thought that Roger was lying behind him on the bed made him hard.  

Suddenly, Ben felt Roger’s hand rest on Ben’s right arm, sending a jolt of electricity through Ben’s nervous system. Ben couldn’t think of what he was going to say to Roger after last night. Ben couldn’t deny that he had done what he had done, but he was not sure what Roger would expect next, or whether Ben was ready for it.  

Roger’s hand just rested on Ben’s arm for about ten minutes, while Ben lay there fretting over what to do.  Then Ben felt Roger’s fingers slowly reaching into and gently massaging the muscles of Ben’s arm. Ben knew that Roger could tell he was awake.  Ben thought while he came up with a plan, maybe it would be a good idea to get some distance between them, so he rolled first onto his chest, and then over onto his right side so that he was facing Roger.  

Roger’s head was propped up on his pillow, a full smile stretched across his face. Roger was resting relaxed on his left side with his left arm underneath him.  His right arm stretched out in front of him, the huge bicep partially covering the mounds of Roger’s chest.  As Ben looked at him, the thought once again crossed Ben’s mind, damn this guy is stacked. Roger reached out with his right arm and ran his finger down the cleft between Ben’s pecs.

“Hey, good morning sleepy head.”

“Morning, Roger.  What time is it?”

“8:30”

“Wow, I must have been more tired than I realized.”

“Well, we did got at it for a long time last night.”

“That’s true.”

“I had a really good time.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“You kind of surprised me.”

“I kind of surprised myself.”

“I thought that was the case.  I hope you’re not having any regrets.”

“No. I don’t know. I wanted it and I enjoyed it. I just never did anything like that before.”

“You mean have sex with a guy?”
“Yeah. Honestly until I met you it had never crossed my mind.”

“Thanks. I think.”

“You know you’re hot.”

“I know I am ok for a guy about to turn fifty.”

“You’re a hell of a lot more than ok.”

“And you walked off the cover of Men’s Fitness. I’m sure lots of men have hit on you over the years.” 

“Maybe, but it never registered.  But the moment I met you I couldn’t get you out of my mind.”

“Well, if it helps, I couldn’t get you out of my mind either.”

“You really think I look like a Men’s Fitness cover?”

“Come here and let me show you.”

Roger’s right arm reached out to Ben’s shoulder, and as if Roger had a gravity he couldn’t resist, Ben slid across the bed, toward him.  He felt Roger’s strong arm reach around Ben’s back and pull him in. In seconds they were mouth to mouth, engaged in full on kiss that lasted for the next half hour.  

63E543E7-939B-4C5A-8594-489CDA6BA99B.jpeg

0DEC181C-554C-48B7-84D6-1EFFA3AB88CB.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Lexfan said:

Thanks.  Sorry I’m so slow. 

Don't ever be sorry, Lex. A good story is one that is carefully edited, well thought out, and posted a bit later.

Good things come to those who wait.

Glad to see Ben and Roger again.

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, across the country, in another city, Roman had arrived at Tom’s gym a half hour early for his 10 pm first workout session with Tom.  Roman’s  decision to ask Tom to start their work outs that evening had been an impulse intended to show Tom how serious Roman was about getting to work.  At first, he regretted asking as he had already had an intense work out that morning, but now he that it was time he was now glad he had done it.

Roman had heard about Tom from some friends who had used the gym. He gathered from their comments that Tom was pretty hot for an older guy, but Roman had been more interested in Tom’s reputation for amazing results. However, now that he had met Tom, Roman thought Tom had been undersold.  Tom was the muscle daddy of Roman’s dreams.  Roman had also heard that Tom had a fondness for muscle boys.  Roman was looking forward to his chance to audition for that role with Tom’s undivided attention.

In the locker room, Roman changed into his favorite workout clothes, a tight-laced up pair of red gym shorts that he knew showed off his ass, and a white stringer t-shirt that left his beefy upper chest and shoulders open for inspection. Roman wanted to make sure Tom saw what he had to offer.

Roman’s willingness to show off was understandable.  He had been a pudgy child, and entered high school borderline obese.  He was routinely ridiculed for his size by his peers.  In his sophomore year, Roman followed one of his few friends onto the wrestling team. The initial weeks on the team were humiliating for Roman.  He would struggle to make it through the work out drills and was ridiculed for his inability to catch his breath.  He was typically pinned in practice matches in seconds.  But Roman stuck with it, and a remarkable thing gradually happened. As a result of the workouts and the dieting to meet a weight class, the pounds began to evaporate from Roman’s frame, and he gradually developed some skill.

After the end of the season, Roman began lifting weights with the other wrestlers, and muscle seemed to materialize overnight across his frame.  By the time he started his Junior year, Roman’s build was the object of his peers’ jealousy, not ridicule.  Girls were constantly attempting to get his attention.  Roman, however, had already recognized that his interest was elsewhere.  Part of the reason he stayed with wrestling was that he enjoyed the physical contact with other guys. He wanted a lot more of that, but other than wrestling he had no idea what to do with his feelings.

After a newspaper picture of Roman at the state wrestling championship caught the eye of a fashion photographer, Roman began his modeling career.  After years of teasing about his appearance, Roman loved the attention. He appeared in several advertisements, and Shortly after he graduated high school, Roman was offered a contract by an agency in New York specializing in “fitness” models.  Roman was happy to discover that the more a model was used for his muscular build, the more likely that model shared Roman’s enjoyment of man to man contact.

Roman first made that discovery with another model on his first shoot.  The pictures were for a line of skimpy men’s underwear aimed at young athletic men.  The other model on the shoot, Roy was twenty-one, two years older than Roman, about two inches taller and about fifteen pounds heavier, all of which consisted of muscle. He had won a few contests as a men’s physique competitor, kept himself at single-digit body-fat, and was blonde-haired and blue-eyed handsome. The photographer liked the contrast of Roy’s blonde athletic nordic look set against Roman’s darker mediterranean features, and so he wanted them in a lot of shots together.  Roman noted that as they prepared for the shoot, Roy’s eyes followed him like a hawk.

The photographer set them up for a shot playing tug of war with a rope on a fake beach, and instructed them to really pull because he wanted to see some muscles straining. To Roman’s surprise, Roy yanked the rope with such sudden force that Roman fell forward, tumbling across the floor.  The photographer set them up again, teasing Roman by telling Roy to give the new guy a chance.        

Eventually, as they stood next to each other while the photographer went off to get supplies, Roy started a conversation.

“I don’t think I’ve seen you before.”

“No, this is my first time.”

“Oh, a virgin. Don’t worry I’ll be gentle.”

“Thanks, but I can take care of myself.”

“Just teasing, how old are you?”

“19. You?”

“21.”

“How long have you been doing this.”

“Since I was 18. I thought it would be a way to make some money before going to college, but turns out the money is so good, I may never go.”

“Well, now that I’m around, you’ll have less work so maybe you should think about it.”

“I guess you hadn’t heard that they like good looking guys with muscles for these spreads.”

“Why do you think they have me here.”

“Someone to make me look extra good in comparison.”

“We’ll see about that when the photos come out.”

After the shoot, Roy asked Roman if he wanted to go for a beer.  Roman responded that he would like that but probably would get carded. Roy suggested then that instead they go to his place as he had plenty and his roommate was away. It sounded odd to Roman that a guy whose living depended on having single digit body fat kept a frig full of beer, but what the hell.

Roy’s apartment was a walk up in the meat-packing district.  Roman was impressed that Roy was able to afford living there at 21.  Roy walked in ahead of Roman and immediately pulled his t-shirt up over his head and tossed it across the room. Roy turned to face Roman, giving him a full view of Roy’s competition-ready build. Roy had been dieting in preparation for the day’s shoot, so the layers of his abs were pronounced, and his chest and shoulders had an eye-popping level of development for a guy so young.

“Come on dude, take your shirt off and make yourself comfortable.”

Roman hesitated for a second.  He was pretty sure that “take your shirt off” was not a normal invitation to make oneself comfortable.

“I’m good.”

Roy approached Roman.

“What, afraid to show me what you got?”

Roman for a second considered leaving, but then decided he wasn’t going to back down from a challenge. Roy was now his competition, and he wasn’t going to let him think he intimidated Roman. Besides Roman knew that he had been working out hard for months, and he knew he looked pretty hot.

“Chill dude. You want to see it so bad, here you go.”

Roman yanked off his shirt, revealing a five eleven, two hundred pound build that looked like a statute of a young Greek God. Roy looked him up and down approvingly.

“Nice studly little body guy.”

As Roman was only two inches shorter, he knew the “little” was meant as a dig. Still, he could tell Roy was impressed.    

“How long you been lifting?”

“Since I was fifteen.”

“It shows.”

“So do I get my beer now.”

Roy, now standing about a foot in front of Roman, flexed his pecs.

“What’s the rush? I thought we could get to know each other a little. You been staring at me all day. You like the muscles I can tell. Want to feel?”

Roy raised his right arm to flex his bicep. Roman gave the bulging mound a quick look but resisted the temptation to accept the invitation.

“Dude, you’re the one who has been looking all day. I got my own muscles, thanks a lot.”

Roy unflexed his arm and move in toward Roman a little closer.

“So what if I have been looking? We both been looking. You know why? Muscle wants muscle. Everything else is bullshit.”

Roy put his hands on Roman’s shoulders and started to rub his fingers into Roman’s delts.

“Come on, you know you want to. Let’s have a little fun.”

Roman hesitated for a few seconds, then reached his hands up and put them on Roy’s hefty pecs and began feeling the striations. The two stood there facing each other for several minutes, their eyes locked, as their hands explored. Roy moved his hands down Roman’s shoulders on to Roman’s arms, feeling them move as Roman massaged Roy’s pecs. Roy moved in closer so they were inches apart.

“You ever thought about making out with a guy?”

“Thought about it. Never did it.”

“You want to give it a try?”

Roman hesitated to respond.  “Sure”

Suddenly Roy moved his face in put his lips on Roman’s lips. Roman gradually opened his mouth, and their tongues were immediately banging into each other.  Roman’s hands let go of Roy’s chest as Roy grabbed Roman’s arms hard and held him in place as theirs mouths pressed into each other.

After several minutes, Roy withdrew his tongue from Roman’s mouth, and looked into Roman’s eyes, grinning. His right hand let go of its hold on Roman’s arm and quickly moved down and grabbed Roman’s left ass cheek, squeezing as he forcefully pulled Roman into him.  Their solid chests pressed into each other.

Roman stood speechless as Roy roughly fondled his ass and their chiseled torsos rubbed against each other. Roy finally broke the silence.

“You hard?”

“Yeah.”

“I told you, muscle wants muscle.”

Roy then reached his left arm around Roman’s right side, grabbed the right side of Roman’s ass and leaning backward lifted Roman so that his feet were several inches above the floor. Roy then picked Roman by the ass and carried him across the apartment, into Roy’s bedroom, dropping Roman down on the bed’s mattress. Roman’s feet dangled off the edge of the bed as he looked up at the Adonis looking down at him.  Roy then reached down over Roman, grabbed him by the lats and shoved him all the way up onto the bed.

Roman said nothing as Roy first took Roman’s shoes and socks off, and then reached over his legs and unhooked Roman’s jeans and then pull them off him.  Roy stood over Roman stretched out across the bed in just the tight underwear they had worn for their photo shoot, Roman’s large hard-on clearly evident. Roy looked grinning at Roman as he stood over the bed, taking off first his shoes and then dropping his pants to the floor so that he stood over Roman in just the same matching underwear they had from the day’s shoot.     

“So I got you right where I want you.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. You were a wrestler, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So I’m betting that means you like it rough?”

Roman wasn’t quite sure what that meant, but he liked the sound of it.

“Hell, yeah!”

“Good.”

Roy jumped on the bed, threw one of his legs over Roman’s midsection so that he was sitting on Roman’s abs. Before Roman reached up to push him off, Roy grabbed both of Roman’s hands in his own and started to push them out toward either side. Roman resisted, and the two wrestled with their arms in a test of strength for a minute or two. Because of the leverage of his position and his larger size, Roy had the advantage and managed to pin Roman’s hands to the mattress on either side of his head.  Roy leaned over Roman, his straining arms and pec muscles bulging and vascular.  Roman looking up didn’t mind the view at all, but he was not used to feeling overpowered.

“What’s a matter dude, not used to being out-gunned?”

“Get off me and I’ll show you whose out-gunned.”

“In a bit, but right now I like looking at you just like this. You like looking at me?”

“Fuck, no.”

“I don’t believe you. I think you want me. Admit it. You don’t have to be embarrassed about it.”

Roman didn’t respond but tried to arch his back to get Roy off him.

“I think you like my big pecs. You want to give em a little suck?”   

“Gross.”

Roman leaned lower so that the nipple of his right pec approached Roman’s face.

“Come on stud, have a taste.”

Roman felt a moment of conflict. He wasn’t sure if Roy was serious, but he was turned on by the sight of Roy’s nipple so close to him. He decided that given they had already made out so there was a limit to how much Roy could make fun of him, he might as well find out what it was like to tongue another guy’s nip.  Roman lifted his head slightly so his tongue could reach out and explore what Roy was offering. Almost immediately, Roy let out a soft moan.

“Yeah, there you go.”

After a few minutes on Roy’s right pec, Roman could tell that Roy was loosening his hold on Roman’s hands as he enjoyed the feeling of being sucked.  Roman felt Roy pull back his chest a bit.

“The other one now.”

Roy started to shift his chest to place his left pec in Roman’s face to receive the same treatment. That little movement combined with the relaxing of Roy’s grip on Roman hands gave Roman just enough space to forward his weight with enough force to throw Roy off balance. Roman’s wrestling training quickly enable him to pivot while pushing with his legs so that he could move Roy off him.  Roman’s training quickly and skillfully managed to flip Roy over, and soon reversed their position. Given his size and weight advantage, Roy assumed he would be able to power his way out of Roman’s hold, but found to his frustration that in this position Roman was able to keep him trapped.

“What’s a matter tough guy, weren’t you going to show me how out-gunned I was?”

“Just playing with you, dude. Tell me what you want.”

Roman hesitated a second because he was unsure about the answer to that question.  After a few seconds, he blurted out his response.”

“Suck my cock.”

Roman had no experience to that date along those lines, but he knew enough to feel it was an appropriate response.

“Sure thing, just slide it up here.”

Roman moved up Roy’s muscular torso until he was sitting on Roy’s upper pecs and his basket was loomig over Roy’s chin.  Roman released his right hand’s hold on Roy’s wrist so that he could reach over and pull his underwear down below his now fully erect dick. However, before he could so, Roy lunged his now free right fist into Roman’s chin, knocking him backward.  Roy instantaneously pulled himself and lunged on top of Roman, his fists pounding on Roman’s side. Roman’s wrestling experience immediately kicked in, and quickly had Roy in a painful leg scissors hold, which he let Roy escape so that he could maneuver Roy face down on the bed, his arms restrained in a  full-nelson grip.

“I told you I liked it rough.”

“Ok, you win. I submit.”

And Roy did submit and spent the rest of the evening allowing Roman to explore his fantasies, first grinding cock to cock with another hard body, then the cock sucking he had been promised, and then fucking a muscle ass, being guided all the way by Roman who had clearly been in that position before.  For Roman, the pleasure was not just the sex, although that was great, but even more the knowledge that he had come out “on top” over Roy, whose muscular build he had initially found intimidating.

Roman continued to see Roy for the next several months, and from time to time Roy would attempt a rematch, but Roman consistently put him in his place.  Eventually Roy ceased trying. As Roy became submissive and no longer a challenge, Roman lost interest.

After the pictures from Roy and Roman’s photo shoot were published, Roman found himself flooded with offers for more modelling oportunities. One of Roman’s shoots included another model in his late twenties, about six foot and easily two hundred and forty pounds of prime beef.  He did not have close to Roy’s all-American handsome features, but Roman barely noticed the guy’s face because he was distracted by all the muscle. Throughout the shoot, the guy frequently moved next to Roman, and started putting his hands on Roman’s shoulders.  At their first break, the guy started a conversation. Roman learned that he was a former college football player, and now a high school coach and physical education teacher who supplemented his salary with an occassional modeling assignment. He clearly wanted Roman to know that he was unmarried, had flown in for this shoot and was staying at a nearby hotel. As Roman walked away, he felt a strong hand solidly squeeze his ass.

After the shoot, the visiting muscle hunk invited Roman out for a drink, which Roman quickly accepted, and then suggested they stop by his hotel room first to they could both take a quick shower after sweating under the camera lights.  Once at his room, the visitor suggested Roman shower first, but within seconds followed Roman into the shower.  After a moment looking each other over naked with the water spraying over them, their hands were groping each other wildly and their mouths locked into a long bout of tongue wrestling. As they left the shower, the former football player shoved Roman out of the bathroom and then onto the bed.

As the football player climbed onto the bed, Roman began to move himself into position to take control as if he was about to once again dominate Roy. However, this time he was dealing with someone both stronger and well trained in such maneuvers. Roman found himself unable to get any advantage, and he was utterly turned on by the thought that this time he might be the one getting dominated.  That evening Roman experienced for the first time what it felt like to be the one conquered and fucked.

For the next three years, Roman was consumed by a search for guys who could provide him a similar challenge. Initially he was fortunate that his work presented him with lots of candidates, but as Roman aged and put on more size, he was less in demand, and it became rare for another model to get his interest. He had far better luck at gyms, where he would scope out the largest and most aggressive men.  He seldom had difficulty getting their interest.  After several of his pick ups teased Roman that he was made for professional wrestling, Roman decided to investigate the option. However, at his additional attempts to audition, he was repeatedly told he needed to be even bigger to be taken seriously, which had finally led him to Tom’s gym.

As Roman walked across the gym floor toward Tom, he could see Tom look him over, and the appearance of a bit of a grin on Tom’s face.  Tom ran Roman through a “low weight” set of   exercises as a warm up, and then put Roman through a series of more challenging lifts to determine Roman’s current capacity.  Besides instructions from Tom on how he wanted each exercise to be performed, there was little in the way of conversation.  After Roman finished the more challenging sets, Tom several times uttered “nice,” and Roman decided to believe that it was a sincere assessment, not just canned encouragement.

At several points Tom demonstrated the form and pace he wanted Roman to use in performing his lifts. Roman did his best to pay close attention but he was continually distracted by the bulk of Tom’s muscles as he exerted himself against the weights. Roman suspected that Tom could tell Roman was focussed on Tom’s build.

It was close to midnight when Tom announced they were done for the evening.  By that point, Roman was dripping with sweat and the gym was empty except the two of them. Tom pulled out his phone and opened his calendar to discuss scheduling.

“So you think you can do those routines on your own for the next week?”

“I’m sure I could but I would rather do them with you.”

“You know I’m around if you need a question answered but you really don’t need me to just count reps.”

“I just like hands on treatment.”

“You pretty clearly know what you are doing. You don’t need me to hold your hand through the process.”

“But I get more out of it with you.  You motivate me.  All that muscle.”

“Thanks, but I’m sure you are already pretty motivated,  For a guy your age you have an exceptional amount of muscle.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, big chest, defined abs, great lats, broad shoulders. You’re a pretty impressive package. A few months working with me and you’ll be a beast.”

“How do I compare to the other guys you have worked with?”

“You’re definitely starting at the top of the pack.”

“Great, I hope I don’t demand too much of your attention.”

“You can have as much attention as you want.”

“I want as much as you’ll give, coach.”

“Just tell me when.”

“How about tonight at your place.”

“You move fast.”

“You want me to move slower?”

“Not really. Get your stuff and I will meet you outside at my car.”

As Roman walked back into the locker room, he whispered to himself, “Muscle wants muscle.”

E79F376A-F693-4BCC-BD5A-DDF3B4B1357C.png

AA15B55E-5500-49BB-A192-D1813D75B275.jpeg

• Like 1

Great chapter, Lex! Revisiting past history helps to understand where the story is currently, and how Roman and Tom will play into Ben and Roger's part of the story.

We already know Tom and Roger's history, but I have yet to wonder of Ben is going to be Tom's next conquest. Like maybe he will try to lure him away from Roger as revenge for what happened at the bodybuilding show.

Who knows. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing hiw this story plays out!