Should have been Revenge

Muscleace

I will post this to my tumblr when I find a good photo for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd Banks strutted down the hallway. Each footstep pounded on the tiled floor of the biology building. His polo was pulled tight over his large torso. His pants were in a similar condition over the mass of his ass. His blonde hair was vaguely highlighted by the fluorescent lights hanging from the ceiling. The lights even gave his pale skin a bit of a glow. The thudding continued down the hall. He chest puffed out with pride like he owned the school building.  Each step caused his mass to wiggle and jiggle. The long walk across the building caused him to sweat. He was breathing a little harder once he reached the classroom for his one o’clock lecture.

His frame nearly filled the doorway as he entered the room. Some people moved out of his way as he approached his target, Reed Harmon. Reed was the captain of the rowing team. His brown hair fell neatly over his dark blue eyes. It was offset by his well-maintained tan from spending so much time out in the sun. His body was a result of years of rowing since high school. Many biology students, mainly women, sought him out as a tutor as he seemed to be a great combination of brains and brawn. He wore a large, dark green t-shirt that fell over his lightly muscled frame and cargo shorts that fit him better than any pair of jeans would.

Reed did not notice Lloyd heading toward him, but Ross was already glaring at the large college student. Ross Hart was Reed’s best friend and was on the rowing team too. He had a bit more mass on him than Reed, but that was mostly due to being five inches shorter than Reed’s 6’3” height. His surfer-ish blonde hair was matted down from the baseball cap he usually wore outdoors. His old t-shirt and ripped jeans covered his bulkier frame. He was just discussing with Reed about how hard a gainer he is with his chest. When Lloyd made his way over to the two, Ross patted his buddy’s shoulder and headed to his see.

“Hey Reed. How’s it going?” Lloyd asked, feigning sincerity.

Reed smiled kindly, “It’s going alright. How about you?”

Lloyd smiled back. “It is also going well.” He paused for only a brief moment. “So I’ve been thinking about joining your rowing club. When do you guys meet to practice?”

The rowing captain’s smile faded. “Well, um… Lloyd I really don’t know how to say this. I don’t think rowing would be a good fit for you. Rowing is really intense. You look like you got winded just walking here.” Reed shuffled his feet, looking uncomfortable, “You are too big for the boats too. Sorry to say this, but you are too big. I’m sorry.”

Lloyd seemed unfazed, “No, no, that’s ok buddy.” He walked towards his seat, the ends of his mouth twitching. Reed still looked uncomfortable as he took his seat. The rest of the class went by relatively boringly. In fact, it dragged on three minutes longer than it was supposed to, so when the professor finally released the class, everyone made a beeline for the door.

On the other hand, Lloyd moved swiftly, for his size, towards Ross. He tapped the rower’s bulky shoulder, “Hey man, how much can I pay you to convince Reed to let me onto the team?”

Ross scoffed and glared up at the portly man who was only two inches taller than him. His eyes narrowed, “More than your daddy could ever pay.” He pulled his shoulder away from Lloyd and headed out to catch up with Reed.

The rich boy was left standing there, his pride bruised greatly. Money had always gotten everything that he ever wanted. He bribed his way into the schedule he wanted. People would hang around him and be his “friends” because he always got the coolest things. He enjoyed the power money afforded him. But now it couldn’t get him one thing he wanted, to get on the rowing team.

The rest of the day he spent on the computer researching black magic. He always had a penchant for the occult. He would go to antique and curio stores to buy something that reminded him of it. Demons, mythology, curses, all of it interested him. Now he wanted to put it to use. Eventually he fell upon a page for summoning demons. He printed off the instructions and went back to his dorm room, skipping the rest of his classes.

Once back in his single dorm room that he paid extra for, he began gathering the materials he would need to summon his wish-granting demon, Flauros. Pricking his finger, he drew the demon’s sigil inside a circle of holly ashes. He locked his door, turned off the lights, and began to chant in Latin. Ironically, he was silently praying in his head that demon summoning was not fiction. He shut his eyes and chanted louder, growing desperate after a few minutes.

From the other side of the room, the curtains moved, but the window was closed. Suddenly, any light that was in the room disappeared. Lloyd began to feel exceedingly hot, soon sweating buckets through his shirt. A voice cut through the pompous man’s chanting.

“A man’s pride is an unstable thing, no?” The disembodied voice boomed and shook Lloyd to the core, “Open your eyes mortal.”

Lloyd tightened his eyelids then slowly let them come up. The owner of the voice’s body filled his vision. The rest of the room had gone completely black, save for the imposing figure illuminated in a deep, red glow.

“I am Flauros, King of Desires. What have you summoned me for, mortal?” The demon’s powerful voice demanded an answer.

“I… I w-w-want…” Llyod stuttered. The figure before him struck fear deep inside of him, but it also tantalized his wants. He had to look up at the hypermasculine, intimidating face of the demon. Contrary to what he found online, Flauros looked surprisingly human, if one could look past that he stood a foot and a half above the intimidated student.

“Out with it.” The large demon looked down at his body. “Judging by the form I have taken, you want strength.” Flauros’s pecs shook with every word he spoke. The giant mounds of muscle twitched in anticipation of being used. They were supported by two mountainous shoulders that jutted off to each side. The demon’s pecs hung over eight painfully carved abs. The arms that laid by his sides could only be compared to cannons. His legs looked like they could kick down marble columns. Not to mention, the King of Desires was entirely nude.

Flauros’s cock looked painfully erect. Veins bulged along its entire sixteen inch length. It had to be as thick as a can of coke, if not more. The red glow seemed especially intense around the underworlder’s fuckrod. Lloyd’s eyes were drawn to it, even if he wasn’t gay. After staring for a few moments, he tore his eyes away from the monstrous piece of meat to look up into the demon’s eyes.

They were the eyes of a predator, piercing deep into his soul. The pupils were slits just like a panther’s would be. They were surround by a surreal, purple iris. They were unblinking and unmoving. Lloyd could barely hold his gaze.

“N-no. Not e-exactly.” The portly student stuttered again. He took a deep breath and laid over his carefully planned wish. “I want you to take my mass and give it to the rowing team. I want them to be big. Then I’ll be able to fit in the boat and they can’t turn me away. I want them to deal with being bigger than normal. That’s what I want.” He nervously looked up at the smirking demon.

The giant leaned forward so he was face-to-face with the summoner. “So be it.” Flauros opened his mouth and pressed it against Lloyd’s lips. A muscular tongue filled the mortal’s mouth, he couldn’t fight it back even if he tried. It thrashed around inside of his mouth. He was far too shocked to react. As it licked around the inside of Lloyd’s mouth, he began to feel weak. His sweat-soaked clothes began to hang on him more. The tightness of his pants that he had gotten used to was slowly fading. After a few minutes of the demon kiss, Flauros stepped away.

Lloyd had to crane his neck more to see the smirking demon. “Now mortal you shall sleep and wake up to find your wish granted. You shall never see me again.” Lloyd’s eyes widened at the demon’s words, there was no going back.

“Now sleep!” The demon commanded and Lloyd’s world went black.

Reed was peacefully asleep in his bed. At the stroke of midnight, he broke into a sweat. He hands gripped at his sheets as he tossed his head from side to side. Soon enough his arms were doing the same and the rest of his body followed. He even grunted and groaned. Luckily, his roommate was a heavy sleeper.

In his dream, he was being assaulted by a large man. An inhumanly large man. Reed was being held down by his iron grip. He tried to fight back, but couldn’t even budge. He feared he was going to be raped or murdered, but the man did something unexpected. He kissed Reed.

Reed wanted to scream. Something seemed so wrong. Even his skin felt tight. Suddenly, he found the strength to push his attacker off of him. The man smirked as the world faded to black.

That night, every member of the rowing team experienced a similar dream. All of them woke in a cold sweat, then fell back to sleep in the most restful slumber they had ever had.

That morning, Lloyd woke from his fitful sleep. He tossed the covers off of his body and went to the sink to splash some water on his face, once he had so, he began to brush his teeth. Only two seconds into doing so, he dropped his toothbrush. Staring slack-jawed into the mirror, he ran a finger along the edge of his chin. His jawline was no longer hidden by a layer of fat. He smiled as his neck didn’t fold or crease anymore when he turned his head. His smile only grew wider as his eyes wandered down his transformed body.

His pecs were now visible, they were no longer moobs. By no means were they built, but they looked like they belonged on someone who visits the gym to keep in shape. His abs were faint, but with a little work they would stand out. His legs had thinned out, looking like he had been running miles every day.

Only when he turned towards the door had he realized there had been more changes. The frame of the door seemed higher to him. Grabbing a tape measure, he messily determined his height. He had shrunk two inches to a modest 5’10.”

He wasn’t the only thing that had shrunk. When he pulled out his clothes, they were the same stylish, expensive duds he had before but two or three sizes smaller than the previous day. Even his shoes shrunk two sizes to fit his size 10 feet.

As he left the door, a devilish grin crossed his face. He couldn’t wait to see what lardasses the rowing team had become.

Today, Lloyd’s footsteps did not echo down the halls. His shirt and pants were pulled neatly over his body. His smile was beaming. He had to get used to a few changes because of his new body, but he welcomed them. He didn’t even worry about hitting the doorframe as he walked into the classroom, but he still stopped in his tracks once he did.

Reed and Ross were standing and chatting with each other as they always would. But instead of the rower physique he was used to seeing, they both looked like physique models borderlining on the realm of bodybuilding. He dared to step closer. His eyes darted over their new bodies. By the way they acted, he guessed they didn’t know they weren’t like this yesterday.

It was only when he was a few feet away that their size really had changed. Lloyd once stood taller than Ross, but now the tables had turned. Even Reed looked like he had grown in height as well. Both looked like Greek statues come to life and then they dedicated themselves to lives in the gym.

They were both wearing clothes similar to what they had worn the day beforehand, but now they were pulled taut over their sinewy physiques. With the way their pecs pushed out their shirts, he had to guess if they had a six or eight pack. Their pants struggled to contain their thighs and their diamond-like calves were out in the open. Even their sandals looked to small as their toes slightly hung off the edge.

He braved a few steps forward, hoping his plan would still work. “Ahem.” He interrupted their conversation. Ross glared at him just like he had before, but now he glared down at Lloyd. On the other hand, Reed still had some kindness in his eyes when he replied. “Can I help you?”

Lloyd swallowed hard and with a look of determination in his eyes he asked, “When is practice for the rowing team? I would like to join.” He puffed out his chest, feeling accomplished.

Reed sighed and looked uncomfortable, a bit comedic for a guy his size. “Well um… Lloyd I really don’t know how to say this. I don’t think rowing would be a good fit for you. Rowing is really intense. You don’t look like you have the constitution for it, even if you were to row as a lightweight.” He shuffled his size 16 feet. “You are too small for the boats. Even the lightweights are bigger than you. I’m sorry to say you are too small.”

Lloyd’s face grew bright red, “But… but…”

It was Ross’s turn, “No butts, little dick. He said no so leave.”

“Ross…” Reed looked sympathetic to Lloyd.

“Li-little dick!? Mine is seven inches long you prick!” Lloyd face was redder than a sunburnt tomato.

Ross laughed, “Then mine must be a foot long then. Go get your eyesight checked moron.”

“Ross! Don’t be so mean to him!” Reed chided his best friend.

“Yeah yeah. Look at him go.” Ross pointed at Lloyd running out of the classroom.

Lloyd dashed out of the classroom as the professor was just walking in. Had he ran into the professor yesterday, the poor intellectual would have been flattened. Now, Lloyd bounced back against the now burly professor and landed on his ass.

“Watch where you are going Mr. Banks!” The former-rower of a professor called after Lloyd who had picked himself up and sprinted down the hall to the nearest bathroom.

He locked himself in a stall on the verge of tears. He thrusted his hands onto his thighs and balled them into fist. “Please say he is wrong. Please say he is wrong.” He muttered repeatedly. He hadn’t looked at his manhood in the morning to see if it had been altered to fit his new physique due to the excitement over the rest of his body and the chance to make fun of the rowers who were supposed to be as big as he was.

Carefully he pulled down his shorts to reveal his cock. He was happy to see it throbbing against his briefs, but his joy was short-lived. He pulled his briefs down and choked back a sob. His cock was raging hard, but he had to guess it was at most four inches. No more than that. What once was seven inches hard and soft had been reduced to something below average.

“It’s not right,” he muttered, some tears escaping his clenched eyes. “This isn’t what was supposed to happen.”

He slowly realized his mistake in the wish. He said he wanted his mass transferred to make the team bigger than normal. He didn’t say what mass or where the mass should come from. Flauros twisted his words. He took his fat, but gave them muscle equal in mass. He made him shorter by two inches, and they grew by the same. He could only guess that his cock shrinking by three inches made their grow that much more.

He had a chance and blew it. His one chance to get revenge on his perceived humiliation only to get humiliated instead.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 24

Love the comeuppance. Lloyd had it coming, thinking he has a right to everything he wants to have. The subtlety of it all is great, with small-ish changes in physique and demeanor of the characters. The rowers are big, but not unrealistically so; Lloyd is smaller, but not cruelly so. I like this foray into your slightly darker side, Ace, and I do hope you show us some more of it ^^

• Upvote 3