Abduction   Part Three

by F_R_Eaky

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/8794-abduction-part-one-by-f_r_eaky/

Part Two: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9036-abduction-part-two/

After Julian's growth it became quiet in the weird, alien operating room, and both Julian and Terry drifted in and out of sleep and consciousness.  Eventually a couple of the short, pasty, large black-eyed aliens came and stood next to them, poking, prodding, taking stats down.  But for some reason, this time, Julian and Terry could hear them.  Could hear their thoughts as they were speaking to one another.

"Has it been decided?"

"Yes, these two, now, are large enough to make excellent drones for the home world.  After we have initiated their proper growth pattern, they will make some of the best and strongest drones we have ever had."

"Do we start the sequence now?"

"No.  They will be a bit too large for transport at the time.  It is preferable to keep them this size and have them grow there."

"When is their transportation?"

"They are to be loaded now."

"Initiating paralytic serum."

Suddenly Julian and Terry felt something icy cold run through their veins and they realized their bodies became quite stiff and rigid.  Scared they could feel their pulse and heart rates quicken.  They could hear the beat of their heart in their heads.  They were to be taken away from Earth.  They would probably never see their families again and they were going to be slaves to these alien beings.  The two lie there in terror, wishing they could at least turn their heads to look at one another.

The aliens stepped away from the pair and the bright overhead lights dimmed leaving only side light to filter into the room from off branching corridors.

"Drone Three-five-seven-one, load these two onto shuttle craft Beta-Beta immediately.  Starship Beta-ap-Alpha is due to leave momentarily for the home world and these two are scheduled to go with it to become drones.  Bieg Greevlix will be leaving this Bieg ship and transfer over to the transport ship to watch over these two and other prospects. As such he will fly the shuttle and its contents over.  You are to accompany him."

A very powerful drone, standing seven feet tall with a powerful strongman or power lifter like frame, turned his honey-gold haired head towards the alien and silently, stoically bowed at the waist and proceeded to punch some keys on the tables Julian and Terry lied upon.  Once that was done he hit a side button, where upon the sound of releasing gas was heard and the table's base seemed to disappear.  With that the drone pushed the table down the corridor and onto an awaiting mini ship in the shuttle bay.

Once he had both Julian and Terry he punched some more buttons on the table and then on a side panel in the shuttle before fingering a small pad and then sitting down on a bench in the back and staring straight ahead.  Shortly thereafter Bieg Greevlix showed up, coming through the back hatch, stopping to look at Julian and Terry.

"Yes...yes... these will make some excellent workers for the home world.  Is everything listed and prepared for departure, drone?"

The giant man turned his head somberly and dazed like towards the alien and nodded an affirmative.

"Good.  Bieg Greevlix to Commander Heenah.  I am aboard the shuttle and shall proceed with departure."

"As ordered.  Proceed Bieg Greevlix.  Enjoy the return to the home world."

"Computer initiate lift off procedure."

There were some beeps from the computer and then suddenly the drone stood up and gave a chop like blow to the neck and head of the alien.  He in turn immediately went unconscious and collapsed to the floor.  Quickly the drone opened the side singular door to the shuttle, which was on the opposite side of any control center, and dropped Bieg Greevlix off onto the shuttle bay floor.  Then, per Greevlix's previous commands, the shuttle began to rise up off the floor and slowly proceed towards the bay doors.  Slowly the doors opened, but once the shuttle had reached that space midway of leaving the ship, one of the doors suddenly snapped back to the shut position striking the shuttle craft from the side abruptly.

There was but a moment before there was a beep at the console and a voice was heard.

"Bieg Greevlix, that impact was a sudden malfunction in the shuttle bay doors.   You have continued to drift out, are you and your systems functioning."

The giant brute stood up and approached the console.

"This is Drone Three-five-seven-one.  Bieg Greevlix was thrown from his seat and has struck his head.  He is unconscious but appropriately stable.  All shuttle and new drone transport mechanisms are functioning normally.  The new prospective drones are perfectly fine and still in the transport mechanisms.  I shall continue the short flight to Starship Beta-ap-Alpha, dock, and then have Bieg Greevlix looked at by medical personnel."

"As it should be. Proceed shuttle craft Beta-Beta. Bieg Ship, Terra Delta out."

"Confirmed. Shuttle Craft, Beta-Beta out.  Computer, initiate flight sequence Four-Twenty Nine Terra."

Those words spoken, the hefty drone stood up and went back to where Julian and Terry lay and actually spoke verbally.

"Sorry, gentlemen.  You will be not going to the home-world today.  I am taking you someplace else.  I will apologize for the ride, it is going to be a fast and turbulent one.  Should you feel sensation return to your bodies grip the sides of the table as tightly as you can."

After a few more taps and beeps on the table he quickly moved back to the cockpit seat.

The shuttle craft, once near the Star Ship Beta-ap-Alpha, suddenly pivoted and warped out from underneath it, heading straight for another star ship that was in a lower orbit than Beta-ap-Alpha was.  Going underneath that ship, it then came out from under and struck the Earth's atmosphere.

It took a few moments before anyone of command structure realized what was happening, and by the time they went to give orders, the tractor beams were bouncing off of the secondary star ship, and then the shuttle craft was lost in the Earth's atmosphere.  Any attempt to retrieve Julian, Terry, and the Drone was now going to be done via shuttle craft to shuttle craft, or risk informing the Globe of their presence.

Upon hitting the atmosphere, Drone Three-five-seven-one walked over to the tables Julian and Terry were on and started madly poking buttons in a furious sequence.

"Initiating infusion of proper growth sequence now."

Suddenly Julian and Terry felt as though a warm liquid was not only being pushed through their veins, but poured over their entire bodies.  They felt flushed, they felt powerful, they felt aroused and growing into a extreme sense of horniness.  Suddenly their proud masts of eleven and three-fourths inches was standing straight and tall from their groins and there wasn't anything either of the two men could do about it.

As the shuttle continued its decent, the Drone pulled out more clothing like his and began to dress both Julian and Terry in them.  Around the time he got shoes that managed to fit them on, the shuttle's speed slowed down, the craft came to hover over a spot, and make then make a landing.

Helping the two to sit up. "Gentlemen, I wish I could help you acclimate yourselves to walking again, but we don't have enough time.  You must relearn to walk by yourselves while I  get our next mode of transportation.  Computer, open back hatch, followed by releasing gases to mask energy trail, followed by going into cloaked mode."

After giving the orders, the buff drone walked out of the hatch doors and towards a large thicket on the side of a small field the shuttle had landed in.  As he began to clear away some of the bush, Julian and Terry began to stand up.  First Julian kind of slid off the table landing on his two feet.  This made a resounding thud which startled him and he looked above as if they were being attacked.

"Relax." Said Terry.  "That's you.  Men our size have a tendency of making some fairly large thuds when walking.  Muscle mass weighs more than just bone and fat and we've got a bit of the mass on us."

"Oh... right..."

Julian turned and attempted to walk out the hatch doors but wobbled and fell over.  Terry was there, still a little off balance himself, but only due to not having walked and using those muscles for the last few days or weeks, perhaps months.  He stopped down and put his right arm under Julian's left arm pit and then around the back until his right hand was under Julian's right arm pit.  Draping Julian's left arm over his shoulder and holding it down by grabbing Julian's left hand  with his, Terry smiled shyly at Julian.

"Here.  We're both going to be a bit wobblely from lack of movement.  Perhaps we'll do better supporting each other."

"It's so hard to move with these legs."

"That's what happens when you develop large, powerful thighs.  They get in the way of each other.  Here... kick your legs out kind of sideways when you walk.  That'll help."

"Yes... it takes some of the pressure off of....ugh...." and Julian laughed nervously.

"What?  It's ok go ahead and say it."

"It takes some of the pressure off my balls.  How the hell do you do it?  With the size of these thighs and these bull balls, it's like I'm racking myself every time I take a step."

Terry giggled. "Just wait till you learn to walk around with your cock snaked down your pants or at home you say 'fuck it,' and you just walk around naked.  The weight of your cock pulling on your groin.  Fuck, it keeps one aroused and horny twenty-four and seven.  I honestly believe I was only going to have like a nine inch cock or so, but once it got to that size, the weight began to pull and kept me at that aroused state so much, I think it forcibly caused my cock to grow the extra two and three-fourths inches due to constant erection."

Julian laughed as he felt his own now huge cock throb and bob in his pants, aching for release from the confines or the touch of Terry.  His mind was also processing so much more than his arousal and moving with quantum quads: moving with big huge feet; the longer stride at six feet four inches; the feeling of his muscles being so full and swole, hard, dense, and strong; the feeling of those muscles touching Terry's; the two sets of muscles bulging and shifting against one another fighting for space; the shirt rubbing on his newly enlarged and downward pointing nips, or the shirt rubbing and shifting all his new body hair; and the realization he was just as tall and big as Terry was.

Eventually making their way over to the side of the field.  The trio of men watched as the shuttle cloaked itself and became invisible.  Then they turned their attention towards a pickup truck that was on a slight ridge of earth that was a well hidden dirt road.  Unfortunately the wheels were halfway buried in the soft clay.

"It must have rained since this vehicle was placed here.  We need to lift it up and out.  Gentlemen, I know this is asking a lot, but we can do this.  You two grab a back side each, while I take the front."

Terry nodded at Julian who had looked at him questioningly, and then took a position next to one of the truck's back wheels.  Julian moved around to take the opposite side and the two grabbed the sides of the truck just above the wheels.  The drone moved to the front and grabbing a hold of the front bumper called out, "On three gentlemen.  One.... Two.....THREE!"

Together the three strongmen hoisted the truck up out of the muck and then on the Drone's pulling as he began to walk backwards, moved it slightly ahead of the ruts it created.  Once down the drone told Julian and Terry to get into the cab while he went back around and replaced all the loose bramble and brush into the position that originally hid the truck.  Then he climbed in the truck, started it up, and the three took off down the road.

It was a few minutes before anyone said anything, but it was Terry who initiated the conversation.

"So...uhm.... Drone Three-five-seven-one?"

"Call me, Dries.  That is the name I will be going by where we are living, Dries Van Donk."

"Alright.... Dries..... uhm where are we going and what do you mean 'where we are living?'"

"Allow me to explain much. You were kidnapped by a race of what you would called space aliens.  They refer to themselves as the Syriegs.  The Syriegs helped create my people, the Nord'oks, from people on this planet.  We are bred to be large and docile, perfect little drones to do most manual labor for them, especially the heavy stuff.

"Now at the same time, they are still studying your race, humans, and how they have developed over the last two-thousand years.  Oh yes, you haven't been alone and you've not be alone for quite some time.  At any rate, that is why you were both taken originally, to see how human kind has developed physically, psychologically, and so forth."

"Wait, so they plucked us two to be samples for the entire Earth?"

"You are an extraordinary specimen, Mr. Mikicia..."

"Terry, please, since you gave us your first name."

"Alright, Terry. ... You are an extraordinary specimen of your species, Terry, but these are a scientific race of aliens, do not let pride think that you are the only person they have taken and observed."

"It's like all those stories we've heard about, Terry.  Those alien abductions and people only remembering glimpses, if they ever even realize they've been abducted."

"Correct, Julian.  Although they can mask ones abduction very well, the process is far from perfect.  But some of us Nord'oks have decided to it is time to end this.  Not only do we wish to achieve freedom for ourselves, but for the experimentation and observation of the human species to stop as well.  In order for this to happen, we need more of you to be aware and coherent about your abduction.  Obviously we cannot just drop you off back home as they would find you there, and now that part of Julian's missing growth pattern has been restored, he would stick out like a sore thumb there, identifiable to anyone who saw him.  I, too, need a place where I can hide and blend in.  Being large men the best place for us to do so is a country where men are fairly broad and large."

"And where is that exactly?" asked Terry.

"We are in the Netherlands.  Specifically heading towards the town of Geldermalsen a little over an hour away from Amsterdam."

"The men are pretty tall here but not necessary broad.  That's usually more of the Norse."

"Which is why those of us planning an escape like this, especially for you two, we chose the Netherlands.  If your body frame is too bulky and built and stands out too much, it is fairly easy to cross over into the Scandinavian regions and blend in better there."

"So why were Terry and I chosen to be kidnapped?"

"With your family away on vacation, and a home located in the countryside you were easier to abduct with minimal effort.  Also they wanted to study you as there was such a difference in your appearance, they wanted to know how the divergence amongst family members became so great."

"Divergence among family members?  We're not related."

"You and Mr. Dealag are not related, Julian?"

"No."

Dries began to laugh low and long, continuing until Terry interrupted it.

"What is so funny, and what did you mean earlier by Julian's missing growth pattern?"

"Part of the reason why you two were going to go to the home world was because of your exceptional size and strength.  Although many of my kind are taller than you are, Terry, you have an ample ability to become far denser and stronger than most of us.  Your musculature was something in particular they wished to study and breed.  Given Mr. Dealag's..."

"Julian..."

"Given Julian's frequent appearances at your house for so many years, and the fact he was there on a night where the rest of your family was gone, it was assumed you were relatives.  This was believed even more so when you, Terry, told us that Julian should have equaled you in height, musculature, and sexual organ size.  In turn that statement was collaborated by Julian's statement of how he had never grown since sixth grade and we found documents that supported this, plus his charts of how he was supposed to have grown."

"oh...my...gawd...."

"What is it, Julian?"

"Hence the reason why they wanted you two to return to the home world, your genetic code was to make you giants among your people and they wished to exploit that."

"Giant's among men...Julian what did you tell them?"

"It's still so foggy... but I think when they asked me why I was so much smaller than you, I told them my fantasy story I've had since junior high."

"And what was that?"

"That I just stopped growing at the end of sixth grade for some reason and thus I was missing like almost half of my physical development."

"And so they gave it to you and that's why you're as large as I am now."

"That is incorrect Terry."

"Incorrect, Dries?  Look at him.  That's what they did.  He's every bit as tall and as strong and as hung as I am."

"Although that is true, that isn't however the replacement of the lost growth spurt we thought he,  and you, were supposed to have."

"Wait, me? What?"

"Since you said Julian was supposed to be as big as you, we figured his development had been stunted and we brought him up to your size."

"Right."

"But then we found the documents about what should have been his physical growth that he didn't receive and we programmed treatment for him to have them. Since that would've have put him quite a bit taller than you, and they thought you were family, the same treatment was given to both of you."

"Just what kind of documents where these?  Where did you get the information?"

Julian groaned and finally croaked out. "It was my fantasy journals."

"What?"

"My fantasy journals where I wrote how I hadn't grown properly missing part of the average male growth spurt between ages 9 and 12, all of the small growth spurt between ages 12 to 14, the big growth spurt between 14 and 18.  All of which is recorded in an Almanac of information from like twenty years ago."

"Do not forget the other information, Julian."

"What other information? Julian?"

"I also had created fantasy documents.  One that showed how most males grow about another two inches between ages 18 and twenty five, how excessive exercise can cause an increase of height between four to five inches, and how I, being as I was premature was shortened seven inches of growth in the womb coming out so much smaller than the average baby boy."

"And given what we thought was supposed to be both you and Julian's current corrected height, we added two more inches on to that."

"My gawd!  Julian!  We're going to be real live fucking hulks!  We won't fit anywhere.  What the hell were you thinking?"

"I certainly wasn't thinking that one day an alien race would one day kidnap my ass, look at the documents, think they were actual medical documents, and make it all happen!  It was just a fantasy. Something I dreamed up."

"But why?"

"Terry... you don't understand...  You grew up.  You GREW!  You grew into a taller than average man with all these rippling muscles and strength and balls of exceptional virility with a massive tube steak.  You and almost every other guy in school, although in varying states of packaging than the complete one you got.  There I was... five feet nine inches tall at the end of sixth grade, twelve  years old, standing taller than my father, as tall as most of the teachers.  My family thought I was going to be huge!  A giant!  And I just stopped.  More and more all the other boys just grew right past me, taller, broader, stronger, more hung, and then they all began to tease me and taunt me, pick on me, abuse me, and even though I fantasized about them, being with them, making love to many of them, I also wished I could grow to join them.  Then I wished I could grow and become slightly bigger than them taking over their records, beating them in sports, eventually growing into a giant of a man that they would be powerless to stop.  It just became an all waking fantasy that I couldn't get out of my head, that I jacked off to more and more, and the more I did so, the more I needed to create things to get me off.  Doctored photos of me being so huge, the documents showing what kind of growth pattern I should've had...muscle growth stories that made me horny and feel powerful. ... ... ..."

Terry turned his head and stared in silence at Julian until finally whispering, "Gawd.... Julian.... we really did a number on you, didn't we?"

"Yes..."

"Well, now you're bigger than most of the guys from high school.  You're built like a tank and hung like a horse, just like me.  There are some men bigger than us, but we're large enough to command respect at a glance.  Your fantasies have become reality now.  You don't need to feel timid, frightened, or insecure anymore."

Julian looked up and while blushing smiled at Terry, who smiled a very reassuring and beautiful smile back.

"You two are going to be much bigger than this." said Dries.  "In fact it's one of the reasons why we needed to hurry and get to our new home.  I activated the growth program so it would be more difficult to find you as their last records of what you looked like would become incorrect."

"Won't they be able to calculate how big we'll be?"

"No.  I've sent a virus back through the systems erasing all your files and both the bieg ship, the shuttle craft, pad, and medical tables.  Here we are gentlemen."

Dries pulled the truck into a driveway on the outskirts of town and parked close to a large two story house that looked like it was oddly proportioned.

"Wow...huge house."

"Indeed.  We weren't sure how tall you'd become so we got this place which is an old four story granary type barn.  Hope fully the floors are high enough you'll have room to move, although we'll probably have to adjust the doors to accommodate you."

As they got out of the truck, Dries turned and tossed the keys to Terry.  "Here." he said. "Unlock the door.  There's only two keys so shouldn't take you long to figure out.  Julian, help me with these boxes."

Peeling back a tarp, Dries revealed three boxes containing provisions packed in plastic or tins, as well as some mechanical tools and objects for helping to get appliances running.

Stepping through the door and the corridors, Julian and Terry discovered what was to be their new home: Entering through the back door, they came into the a combination mud room, breakfast/dining nook and kitchen.  On the wall farthest from them in the middle was an open squared archway and on the far right hand side as set of fairly enclosed stairs going up.  Stepping through the doorway was a decent sized room with hutches, china cabinets, and a dining table.  Opposite the kitchen-dining doorway was another doorway that led to a great room that rose up all four stories and showed exposed rafters.  It contained three couches, some recliners, a large radio, TV, desks with computers, door to a half bathroom, and the grand stair case that led to the second story, at the bottom of which was front door out of the house.  Upstairs all the bedrooms and their private baths were as tall as the downstairs rooms not counting the great room, two stories tall.  Each had some kind of bed, nightstand, armoire, and chest of drawers."

"Come, help me get the provisions unpacked and into the...what do you call it?  Pantry.  I will get the stove, furnace, and fireplaces going."

"Not a probAAUUUUUGH!"

Terry had started to answer while smiling at Julian and clasping him on the back, but he suddenly doubled over in pain that was coursing through his entire body.  Julian let out a yelp as well, experiencing the same kind of sensations.

"Are you two, alright?"

"Not sure, Dries." said Terry.

Dries looked at Terry then backed up a couple of steps.

"What? What is it?"

"The growth is beginning and beginning now.  Your face is completely devoid of any facial hair."

Terry looked over at Julian and could see his face was smooth as a baby's bottom as well.  Reaching over for the ties of the shirt, Terry untied the ribbons and pulled the shirt apart in the front.  His chest and abdomen were also as smooth and hairless as his face.  Suddenly his chest began to deflate a little and his abs to become not quite so defined.

"What's happening to us?" Terry queried loudly, but his resonant voice scooped up into higher pitches as he asked and soon he sounded more a like a young preteen, albeit a fairly large preteen.

"The program is reverting you back in age in order to more efficiently produce the replacement growth into your bodies.  Get to the great room now.  We have no idea if you'll grow too tall for the other individual rooms."

Julian and Terry bolted for the grand stair case and then dashed for the center of the great room before they both doubled over in pain.  Dries showed up with a couple of round disks and placed one each in the upper corner of both men's left eyes.

"There is not much I can do.  You will be going through this process, but it is rushed.  You will be experiencing a great amount of growing pains as your skeletons enlarge and lengthen, the same for your muscles.  Just try to breathe deeply and slowly, or lie down on the floor and meditate.  The disks I placed upon you will show you statistical information through your eyes as your body changes.  Will this happens I will go sort out the provisions and get the stove started.  You will be exceptionally hungry after this ends."

Dries left to go into the kitchen as Julian and Terry became a little thinner and even less hairy.  Then a hush fell as everything seemed to stop and then both men screamed as it felt like someone was stabbing them with ice picks being driven straight up through the palms, heels, knees, and shoulder blades and into their shins, thighs, arms, and spine.

"It might help if we attempt some kind of calisthenics, slight workouts to take our minds off the pain of growth."

"That might increase it too.  Do you think that wise?"

"We're going to be giant fuckers anyway; might as well go for broke."

And so as the process began, Terry began to wrestle with Julian, forcing him to use his body to counteract Terry pinning him or holding him into submission.  In between the moving, the holding, the pressing, the pushing Terry asked questions of Julian, which their bodies seem to answer.

"What...what's huh huh...the first....urrf.....first part?"

"Uhm... the make up of my small birth length.  Seven inches I think."

"No.... they increased it due to my height remember...."

"Oh....yeah...OOOOOOOOOOO!"

The growth hit them hard this time and as they watched their straight on vision rise up higher and higher they saw in their vision the stat's counter rise and rise in numeric value: 6' 5", 6' 6", 7", 8" 9", 10", 11", 7 Feet, 7' 1"...7' 2".

"Oh shit... said Terry, dropping to his kneels with Julian nearly collapsing on top of him.  That... that was fuckin intense.  How many more of these spurts do we have to go through?"

"Fa.....fa....four to five...more...or so....."

"And the next one?"

"Finishing up an uncompleted growth spurt between ages nine and twelve."

"Oh good.  Not too much theOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

[7' 3", 7' 4", 7' 4.5"]

"Julian...these clothes are already getting too tight and we've not even filled out yet."

"Fuck the filling out.  My balls and cock are growing and they're being racked by the shrinking crotch in these pants."

"What...huuuuuuh.... what's the next one?"

"Pre-spurt between ages twelve and fourteen."

"Alright and how much is AAAAAUUGH!"

[7' 5.5", 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5]

"I think you have your wish for loosening your pants, Julian."

"Yeah... we've grown far too tall for these things.  My feet have split out of the shoes...."

"Mine split out during the first growth for our birth."

Julian laughed, "Yeah....true that.  Mine as well.  But I just split out of these pants in the ass and crotch."

"I can tell.  Your cock is hanging out all limp between your legs, you horse fuck!"

"Who's calling whom a horse fuck, donkey dick?"

The two stared at each other laughing but with a very devilish grin on their faces.  Suddenly the two of them reached out for each other's cock, attempting to grab it and stroke it.

"Oh no you don't.  You're gonna get the public boner before I do, Sir Schlong!"

"Course I'm going to get a boner.  You're freakin' hung like an adult male already.  That is so fuckin' hot!  Gonna see how big it becomes by strokin' you off."

"NO YOU DON'T!"

The two began to wrestle each other even more as they attempted to grab one another's penis and cause the other to have an embarrassing erection.  Both of them pulling, stretching, effectively jelqing one another's prick.

"AAAUGH SHIT ANOTHER GROWTH SPURT! WHICH ONE IS THIS?!?"

"Uhmmmm ahhhh.... main one during teen age puberty...."

[Access to local information readjusting calibrations for growth spurt.  Men of your height should have something akin to NBA player David Robinson....]

"Did you see that flash across your eyes, Julian?  What the hell does that mean?"

"I think it means, we better hold... hold on! NMMMMMMMRGFFF!"

[7' 9.5", 7' 10.5",  7' 11.5", 8' .5", 8' 1.5", 2.5". 3.5", 4.5", 6.5", 7.5"]

"Auuuugh...aughhhh oh shit... did we?  Did we just grow ten inches?"

"Yeah...."

"I don't think even myself personally at 6' 4" had a ten inch growth spurt.... oh my....Hmmmmmf"

"And the small college growth spurt between ages 18-25 now....auuugh."

[8' 7.5", 8' 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 9' 1."]

"Auuuuugh.... did that just say... nine feet one?  Nine feet one inch tall?!?"

"Yes... Terry....I....oooh...... I think..... so......keep rubbing.... it seems to lessen the pain and we have one more growth spurt to go through...."

"One more?!?"

"The adjustment of height due to physical activity."

"Oh shit.... we've been really physical due to this....oooh my gawd."

Julian and Terry suddenly doubled over into each other's arms and while staring at one another could no longer help themselves.  Forgetting all pain of the growth spurts they were going through, they embraced one another and began to kiss passionately and hug and grope one another lustfully, collapsing to the floor in a heap made up of two giant male bodies in the process of stretching ever longer and longer.

[calculating effect of athletic activity upon overall growth spurt.... ..... ..... 9'1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8," 9", 10".... 9'10" tall.]

The two men couldn't have cared less by this point.  They were rolling around on the floor groping and hugging each other, kissing in mad passionate love.  All the whole while their muscles began contracting and expanding, flexing and relaxing, swelling and popping, becoming ever larger, firmer, stronger, more striated, more defined, and denser than ever before.  It wasn't too long before whatever pieces of clothing they had left on were being popped, snapped, ripped, and torn off by mountainous mounding of muscle growing on their frames.  They went well beyond whatever conditioning Terry's body had been before.  They were now truly muscle freaks of the large extra tall, extra heavyweight class of Olympic level bodybuilding.  The little disks eventually flashing the total of 1,265.75 lbs for the young men's individual weight.

Eventually Julian broke free from Terry and flipping him over onto his back cried out, "Oh fuck this... I want your muscle cock!" and dove onto it right as the disks flashed before their eyes....24 inches - 2 feet.  And as he surprising went down on Terry, his mouth and throat somehow taking him all the way down and began to bob his head, each time his nose met Terry's crotch, the crotch got hairier and bushier, thicker and fully while Terry's body became covered in that fine, yet thickly feathered hair all over his body, and so did Julian's too.  Eventually Terry had to stop Julian because Julian's two days worth of beard stubble was tickling the inside of this thighs and besides which, he was begging to fill Julian's tight, extremely bubbled butt with his petrified and petrifying pole.

Terry had just pushed himself all the way in at Julian's insistence, when Dries walked back into the great room.

"Gentlemen, I have dinn....oh!  Oh my...."

And with that he turned and went back into the kitchen while Julian and Terry writhed on the floor in lust and ecstasy.  Two gigantic bodybuilders in love with one another and their bodies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

3 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

OkY, now I'm curious: Why did you choose The Netherlands as the location where they would be hiding? x3

And also: Are you Dutch yourself? ^^

As they stated, they needed some place where they could blend in as tall humans. (Although they had no idea how tall Julian and Terry were going to get.)   Netherlands is listed as having the tallest men in the world, and after that, if they felt they needed to blend in better with taller and more hulkish frames, it's only a hop skip and a jump away to the Scandinavian countries.

As for me, no, I'm not Dutch, although I wish because at least if I was average that would then put me a little over six feet tall. LOL  Well also I've heard really good things about the land and the people and I have one net friend from there who is very cool.  I am a US citizen (Try not to say American because isn't anyone who born on this side of the world in either of the two continents "American" - North and South America?), almost dead center of the country (continental 48 states)  although my biological heritage is Welsh and Irish descent.  I try, although not always successfully so, to switch locations of my stories so as not to be ethnocentric.  Not that i don't love my country, but I do comprehend that 1. USA although better in some ways of life, is not perfect by any means, and if others have lived in their culture for, in some cases, thousands of years longer than the US has existed, why should they be "wrong" or "odd" in how they live. and 2.  It's not just US citizens on this board.  I think it appeals to more fans to spread the locations around, helps some of them connect better with the story if it happens to be either at their location or at least more international than most stories. :)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FREaky said:

As they stated, they needed some place where they could blend in as tall humans. (Although they had no idea how tall Julian and Terry were going to get.)   Netherlands is listed as having the tallest men in the world, and after that, if they felt they needed to blend in better with taller and more hulkish frames, it's only a hop skip and a jump away to the Scandinavian countries.

As for me, no, I'm not Dutch, although I wish because at least if I was average that would then put me a little over six feet tall. LOL  Well also I've heard really good things about the land and the people and I have one net friend from there who is very cool.  I am a US citizen (Try not to say American because isn't anyone who born on this side of the world in either of the two continents "American" - North and South America?), almost dead center of the country (continental 48 states)  although my biological heritage is Welsh and Irish descent.  I try, although not always successfully so, to switch locations of my stories so as not to be ethnocentric.  Not that i don't love my country, but I do comprehend that 1. USA although better in some ways of life, is not perfect by any means, and if others have lived in their culture for, in some cases, thousands of years longer than the US has existed, why should they be "wrong" or "odd" in how they live. and 2.  It's not just US citizens on this board.  I think it appeals to more fans to spread the locations around, helps some of them connect better with the story if it happens to be either at their location or at least more international than most stories. :)

Hahaha, really? The Netherlands is still the country with one of the tallest people? x3 Wow, I didn't expect that.

Also I am Dutch and seeing my country and Dutch names in a story is so awesome. xD lol

Though I do wonder why they would want to live close to Amsterdam. ^^;; It could be a HUGE risk and so many people could see them and all. ^^;;

Also: I am glad to hear you say that the US isn't perfect and all. I know a lot of US citizens think that it is or at least think their country is better then others. But it is not in the slightest. Sure, somethings are better managed and something are working better there then in other countries. Other countries are much better in other things. No country is above another,  but it seems like in movies and in stories and everything, it always starts in the US and all the good things come from them. Which kinda makes me sad seeing as there are so many countries people could base stories or movies in. But they dun. <='(

• Upvote 2