Big Muscles Huge Heart Part 1

228lbs

Big Muscles, Huge heart pt1

I was at a loose end, just surfing the internet, when I decided to log into Recon,com, it’s a fetish website, and although I had little interest in S&M, fighting, leather, uniforms or Master Slave type shit, I did have a thing for big built guys.

I was taking a look at the 100 muscle pics and one profile stood out, a fair haired white guy massive shoulders, 52 inch chest ,huge biceps (easily 19 inches), 5ft 8 ( I prefer guys under 6ft), top ( I am versatile bottom, and due to being hung, I usually end up doing all the fucking, my stats at the time were 5ft7 185lbs 44c 15.5 bis and 32w) all pluses aside from 2 major negatives, he is in an open relationship and is South Carolina, whilst I am up here in NYC.

I will be frank I took a look at his profile pictures, and did get a massive hard on looking at his body, I decided to take the plunge and send him a cruise, to my surprise he responded, with a cruise on my profile page, I thought he was just being polite as it did state on his profile that he was looking for guys who were 100kg + (226lbs),  I was short of that by 15kg, although at 5ft7 and regular gym goer, I was still deemed by most to be stocky.  I decided to message him and introduce myself, he responded promptly and said I looked good, and that I should continue working out, we spoke about what we were into and I wasn’t shy about showing him my 8x6 uncut meat, I gave it a thumbs up but I got the impression he wasn’t too interested in cock pics, as he was top. but at the time I didn’t have any ass pics, as I found it difficult to take a selfie on my shite phone of an ass.

We chatted a bit more eventually he introduced himself as Roger,  told him my name was Tony he said he had to go, so I jerked off to his picture imagining being enveloped by the 115kg of muscle mass that he was.

A couple of months passed  and a new phone and I decided to sign up to growlr, looking through the hot guy section I saw his profile again, I decided to re introduce myself, he responded straight away with a woof, we exchanged messages again and this time exchanged numbers so we could exchange more pictures through whatsapp.  he send a headless video of him wanking and shooting a big load into the air, I was imagining him holding me down and fucking that big load into my ass, I sent him back some videos of me flexing my biceps and chest which he said was nice and he wanted to see my legs, I recorded some more of me with a full body shot, he was disappointed in my legs and told me I need to work my legs more in the gym, then conversation went dead, I had my ego bruised but I used his suggestion as challenge to get bigger.

Months passed and I still lusted after this Southern Hunk, I stepped up my training in the gym with more empathise  on training my legs, I was already self conscious about them before he pointed it out, I started training them twice a week, and within a few months my thighs had grown from 24 inches unto 26, still a long way off from his 30 inch monsters, I was happy with the results and had all but forgotten about him, when I was just looking through my phone and saw his number, I decided I would throw caution to the wind and send my progress pics.

I sent 5 pics but didn’t get any response, so I assumed he was not interested, then a few days later I got a woof and a thumbs up, and he complimented me on my progress, i told him that I was pleased that he was impressed by my progress, but I am still nowhere as big as I want to be and that I was toying with the idea of going on a cycle as I wanted to get a lot bigger, and bigger quicker, He also told me that his relationship was over and his ex was a complete Jerk Off, his ex was always boasting about being a powerlifter, but his training regime consisted of doing 2 set of leg press, taking a picture to post on Facebook, whatsapp and growlr, taking steroids, Hgh but eating shit like Mcdonalds and Wendys. He said the guy must see something different to what everybody else saw, His ex thought he was built like a young Scot Mendelson but looked like a white Biggie Smalls.

The only reason why his ex had a flock of followers was for 2 reasons, one they were friends with my Southern hunk and added him out politeness or the later being that he could get his hands on steroids cheap, so bodybuilders, powerlifters and strongmen would kiss his arse to get cheap deals on gear.

He said that if I needed any advice on what to take and how to take it he would be more than happy to help. 

It was at that point I thought it would be better if I rang him, as I was paranoid about talking about steroids on whatsapp, as us don't want to get into any legal trouble, so I asked if it was ok for me to ring him, he said it was fine, i don't know what i was expecting from the conversation, but he was softly spoken but oozed masculinity we talked about training, steriods and eventually spoke about music, it was strange that sex was;t mentioned at all, I felt good when I got off the phone, if at nothing else I felt I had made a new friend, and he was somebody I could talk about training and music with.

We kept in contact for the next couple of months, and in June I decided to take the plunge and get some test, I managed to buy some from a friend from the gym,  buying the gear was the first step, I was still shitting bricks about injecting myself, when I got off work the next Day I messaged my Bodybuilder friend, and told him I had some stuff, he was delighted and told me to FaceTime him the next day so he could take through the process of injecting myself for the first time.

The next day came around and face timed my Southern friend, he asked if i had showered, which I had, if I had cotton and alcohol to clean the area of my ass check where the injection was going,  I did what he suggested, took 1cl of test 400 into the syringe then changed the needle for a thinner one, then took the plunge and jabbed myself my first steroids, there was a bit of blood, but no pain.

I thanked my sexy Southern Friend for his help, then we ended the conversation.

I continued to go to the gym, and after a couple of weeks my bench had gone from 100kg to 140kg, I was feeling great every time I stepped on the scales my weight was going up, but my waist was staying around 34-36, by August I had gained 10kg and was unto 95kg, 210l lbs,  17 inch arms I  had kept my bodybuilder pal informed of my progress, and one day I decided to give him a real treat,

Due to being well hung I rarely got the opportunity to bottom, so in a desperate bid to get some sort of pleasure from my Ass hold I decided to buy a dildo, it had been years since I had got fucked, my last partner although a big strapping Bronx River hardman, was bottom, so having the feeling of something up there was a welcome pleasure.  I also filmed it and sent it to my 115kg (245lb) fireplug muscle friend.

His response was immediate and said it made him very horny, and loves ass, and has no interest in my cock, he said he’d love to fuck my ass, long and slow and despite being a big Strong Alpha Male, he said he is no beast, and likes to be more sensual when fucking a hot bottom.  I was horned up as fuck at this news, so I asked him if we could meet, he said he would like that but I would have to visit him as work prevented him from going out of State without a lot of notice.

I am a manager at the place where i work so I arranged cover with some of the other Managers so i could take some time out to go down South, I was looking forward to a couple of days of lifting eating and fucking.

I told him what time I would be arriving at the Airport and he said he would meet there, I as the flight went on the more nervous I got, there was a little nagging at the back of my head that he wouldn't turn up, luckily for us both he did turn up and he looked even better in the flesh than he did in his pics, Facetime and photos on the internet did this man no justice, he was huge, he filled his clothes really nice, thick neck, massive shoulders, big thick thighs, respectable basket and a big beefy ass, he had the must stunning clear blue eyes in contrast to my Dark Brown ones, at that point I knew that it wasn’t just gonna be quick fuck, I knew I had found the one, and the search was over, this guy is the one but you will have to wait until the next instalment to find out what happens next ;) 

• Upvote 12

Ohhh They petty much kept a relationship between those months and now hey need to make it work if they want more than being friends. They can be huge together.

• Upvote 2

No matter happens in the next part, this 'story' sounds very real rather than purely fictional. Maybe it's your style, maybe it really happened. Whatever, I can't wait to read more. :)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...