Vonny

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Hey guys, things are getting intense in this story. There are a couple ways it could go next and if you have any routes you would like it to take in particular, leave a comment!

A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains 

Thursday Night: Wrestling. Part 6

I’m lying on my back in my bedroom with my eyes closed. Many thoughts run through my mind as I lie there.

“Troy broke up with his girlfriend,” I whisper to myself.

“No,” I respond. “She broke up with him…”

I honestly have no clue. Who did the breaking up and why? My bed begins to vibrate and I am jolted out of my thoughts. It’s my phone. I pick it up and read the message. Just another text from Joy.

“Shit.”

It is 6:30 and I planned to meet with Troy an hour after dinner. I ate dinner at 5:30 and I remember seeing him there. So technically we should be meeting now.

“Maybe he’s just waiting for his food to digest,” I say to myself. “Or maybe he’s too upset to wrestle after his break up.”

I hope that he wasn’t too upset. I really hoped we could wrestle today. I felt like he was finally...VRRRTT! VRRRTT! My phone vibrated again. It was a message from Troy!

Troy: Hey man, I’m ready to wrestle! Meet me at 6:50.

I quickly change into my singlet and in 5 minutes I am walking into the gym. I make it my biggest priority not to mention his break up. He is already in front of me, sitting on the mat, looking at the ceiling with blank eyes. Yeah, I definitely should not bring it up. I walk over to the mat and hearing my footsteps, he opens his eyes and smiles.

“Hey, bro,” he says quietly.

He lacks his usual energy and that bothers me a little. I try not to let it show. He is wearing an extremely tight black compression shirt and a pair of tight, blue running shorts. This makes me a little happy. He’s still wearing clothes that show off his bod. Good.

“You ready for this man?” I say.

He laughs. “Ready for what exactly?”

“To get your ass kicked,” I say smiling. His eyes widen at what I say.

“I will fight as strongly as I can, but I’ll be honest. I don’t mind being dominated by you at all.”

I hesitate to speak. I was not expecting that.

“Game on,” I say.

We get on the mat and move into our positons in front of each other. I size him up and look into his eyes. They have this deeply serious look. Like a threatened animal he looks at me with so much intensity that I begin to feel afraid. We continue to look into each other’s eyes. There’s tension in the air and he is beginning to breathe heavily. His chest and shoulders begin to raise up and down. Then suddenly he lunges at me. He pins me to the floor, his chest directly on mine, and I immediately flip him on to his back.

“You’re faster than me,” he says. “But I’m stronger.”

“We’ll see” I say.

He rolls onto his knees and lunges at me again. I quickly dodge him and I’m on his back in an instant. I pin him down and all he can do is grunt and whine beneath me. He tries his best to get out of my grip but it is no use and he eventually taps out. I let him go and in a flash he turns around and is on top on me with both hands clamped over my wrists.

“Whoa!” I say. “This is cheating!”

“Well I gotta do something to beat someone so experienced.”

The word experienced slips off of his tongue as if it had some sort form of double meaning. I wonder what he meant. I can’t move and he continues to look into my eyes as he pins me down. My dick twitches a little from the position I am in. I need to move.

“Fine,” I say. “You can cheat a little you big baby.”

“Prepare to get owned”

He lets me go and we go at it again. This time no rules. Troy plays dirty. On two occasion his hand made harsh contact with my cock and balls causing me intense pain and giving him an advantage. I knew he was doing it on purpose, but I didn’t want to seem like a bitch so I fought through it. He pins me down about three times before I begin to notice that he is a one trick pony. Each time he pinned me he had a handful of my cock and used it to his advantage, but now I was ready.

I saw his hand coming down and dodging it, I grabbed for his arm and spun him onto his back. Then I did something risky. With one hand pinning down his left hand I used my other and put pressure onto his own dick, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

“Oh fuck!” he says.

His eyes close shut and his head tilts back in agony. I jump on his stomach and pin him down. He gives up easily. That was the beginning of the end. I pinned him 4 more times after that within seconds and he begins to get angry.

“You’re going down, man!” he yells at me. Anger is in his eyes. We are both sweating. But Troy is soaked from how much effort he is putting into fighting me. He rips off his shirt, his hard pecks and abs in full view now and I’m caught off guard that I have no time to prepare myself when he tackles me. His sweaty pecs touch my face and I can feel the dense, hard muscle push against my teeth. My cock springs to life and I’m fucking embarrassed. Shit.

“Look how the tables have turned,” he says.

“Not so fast!” I say. I wiggle beneath him and be begins to laugh. Luckily I wiggle just enough to free my leg and I bend my right knee right into his crotch connected with his rock hard cock.

“Ugh!” he yelps and rolls onto his side with both hands over his dick.

He lays there for a second and suddenly he springs back to life and comes at me again.  I have time to react and duck. He tumbles over my back, grabbing my spandex as he falls, and pulls me onto him. He lies on the floor on his back holding me in his arms, my back to him. I struggle but eventually break free and try to stand. He grabs at my legs and I fall back onto him. My face lands directly between his legs and I basically lose my shit.

His shorts are so thin that I can feel his dick pressed against my cheek. I can smell the musk from his dick and I get harder than I was before. The awkward part is that my dick is also in Troy’s face and he doesn’t seem to give a fuck. I feel like this moment is frozen and I don’t move and suddenly I am flipped on to my back and I see Troy with hatred in his eyes. He jumps at me but I dodge him quickly and make I am quickly on top of him with both of his arms pins.

“Shit!” he yells.

He struggles beneath me like a wild animal. He seems crazy. Withering like a mental patient wearing a straitjacket. His breathing is heavy and his eyes and face are red. Then suddenly he calms down. His breathing slows and his eyes begin to glisten. Tears drip down his face, adding to the sweat on his face and he looks so pitiful that I let his arms go. I stand up and put my hand out to him. He slowly raises his hand and I help him up.

“How are you doing, Troy?” I say. “Are you ok?”

“No… but I think I will be.”

“What’s going on?”

“My girlfriend…She left because I didn’t want to give up bodybuilding, but I’ve been thinking a little. Maybe I should stop.”

“But she was wrong for wanting to ruin your dreams of being bigger and stronger.”

Troy turns away from me and continues to speak. “I don’t think I should let her go.”

I get angry at this. There is no way I’m losing him to some bitch who can’t see something amazing in front of her. I grab his shoulder and turn him around to face me.

“You are strong!  Look at these arms, these legs, and those abs.”

I lightly punch each body part as I describe it. I notice his cock violently twitching through his shorts as I do this and his hand quickly clamps down on it.

“Don’t give up on gains, man. You can find someone else, maybe someone as into body building as you. Someone just as strong.”

“Who then?” he says.

“Uh… I don’t know man.”

“Exactly.” Troy stands, picking up his shirt and putting it back on so he can leave.

“What are you going to do, Troy?”

“I think…I think I’m done with lifting. I quit bodybuilding!” His fists are clenched and are turning red.  “I’m doing it for her…” he says and walks away, leaving me in the gym alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

And after a few weeks he feels so unhappy with his life and his girlfriend that he leaves her himself and sees how great his friend/bro was and comes back to him. Have a happy brolationship before he is truly developing feelings for him and they live happily and ever bigger together? >;3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

Troy needs to somehow get worshipped by the narrator  (Vonny, I suppose).  The worshiping should start out somewhat innocently, with Troy not really knowing what is going on, but with a positive reaction to being worshipped.

• Upvote 1

Troy is having a hard time facing what he wants and what he really likes. He is torn between what he is feeling for his friend and his girlfriend and she made him choose and he chose her.

I think it will be good if they both take separate paths. Vonny keeps working out and become a serious bodybuilder while Troy and his girlfriend try to patch things up, he will still work out but he wont grow like he wants to, he will just keep his body tight and strenght untill one day eh decides it's enough that he is not happy that way and leaves her tho this sounds totally cliche i would love if Troy goes to Vonny bodybuilding contest and see him there and then after they get to talk and rekindle their friendship and do the thing we all been waiting for ll.

I love slow burns and this one is coming alone so nicelly

• Upvote 1

On April 25, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Hanugumo said:

And after a few weeks he feels so unhappy with his life and his girlfriend that he leaves her himself and sees how great his friend/bro was and comes back to him. Have a happy brolationship before he is truly developing feelings for him and they live happily and ever bigger together? >;3 <3 <3

I actually love this idea! If I go this route I could do a sequel that shows how their relationship evolves! I like a lot of the ideas that I am seeing from everyone so I think I may take elements from each and create the perfect ending. I feel a sequel coming on too. 

• Upvote 2

On April 25, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Ro20316 said:

Troy is having a hard time facing what he wants and what he really likes. He is torn between what he is feeling for his friend and his girlfriend and she made him choose and he chose her.

I think it will be good if they both take separate paths. Vonny keeps working out and become a serious bodybuilder while Troy and his girlfriend try to patch things up, he will still work out but he wont grow like he wants to, he will just keep his body tight and strenght untill one day eh decides it's enough that he is not happy that way and leaves her tho this sounds totally cliche i would love if Troy goes to Vonny bodybuilding contest and see him there and then after they get to talk and rekindle their friendship and do the thing we all been waiting for ll.

I love slow burns and this one is coming alone so nicelly

You are absolutely right. Troy is torn and I'm glad you can see this without me blatantly writing it out. There's hope for Troy to change though and sooner than you think. ;)

• Upvote 2

What is it with most straight women anyway? The vast majority hate big bodybuilders, where as even the little gay guys can at least appreciate the masculinity of a bodybuilder.  I guess it takes a man to really get into hypermasculinity.  I hope I'm not offending any women out there.  Any women reading this thread please tell me that there are a lot of you who really love the alpha male.

• Upvote 1

I think Troy should stay with jis girl for a while, and maybe will lose some of his muscles due to stop training. At the same time his buddy will push himself and starts growing.

After some time Troy and his buddy will meet again, Troy will notice the growth, realising how much he is into muscles and training. He breaks up with his girl and starts hitting the gym extra hard and starts roiding to become a real mass monster and explodes with muscles (all in realistic measurements)

• Upvote 1