Gary Lochs and the Three Bears

Bigger2B

This story is more silly than erotic, but it might get your imagination going or serve as a nice appetizer before reading some of the more graphic postings.

Once upon a time there were three bears who lived in a cabin in the forest.

Boris was the oldest, biggest bear. He had a huge, barrel chest with a bloated roid gut. His body was covered with fur head to toe and front to back.

Brian was an off-season bodybuilder who enjoyed watching his body hair grow back after shaving it for each competition. 

Billy was the youngest, smallest bear. He was a former high school linebacker now growing a firm furry beer gut.

One day after gorging themselves with a huge meal, the bears decided to go out for a walk. While they were gone, Gary Lochs happened to stumble upon the empty cabin while out for a hike. Gary knocked on the door, but when no one answered he let himself in. Gary wandered around a bit and saw a home gym set up in the back of the cabin. Being a bodybuilder himself, he decided to have a quick workout.

Gary saw a rack of dumbbells along the wall. He picked up a pair of 25 pound weights and started curling but they were too light. He then went over to a pair of 125 pound weights - he could barely lift them off the rack! He struggled to curl them but they were too heavy. Gary wondered how strong must the man be who uses these weights! He then found a pair of 75 pound dumbbells. The weights felt good hanging by his sides - they were just right. Gary did 3 sets of curls, loving the feeling of his biceps pumping up during his workout.

Gary then saw some resistance bands. He grabbed the first band with both hands and stretched it across his chest so far that  it snapped in two. The band was too thin. Gary grabbed another band, but as much as Gary tried to stretch the rubber it wouldn’t budge. It was too thick. Gary then found a third band and started stretching it across his broad chest. It was just right. Gary could feel his pecs swelling up inside his shirt with each rep.

The far side of the room was covered with mirrors, and there were some hooks with posing suits on them. Gary stripped off all of his clothes and grabbed a powder blue poser. He tried stuffing his dick inside, but the pouch was too small. Gary then tried on the black poser. Gary’s nicely-sized cock couldn’t fill up all the fabric of the posing suit - it was too big. Whose manhood were these posers supposed to contain?! Gary then tried on the red poser. It cupped his balls nicely and Gary could see the outline of his head bulging through the fabric. It was just right.

Gary went through some poses, admiring the reflection of his pumped up physique in the mirror. He was getting a bit sweaty from all the workout and all the flexing, so he took off the poser and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile, the three bears returned from their walk and saw the dumbbells sitting on the gym floor. “Somebody’s been lifting my dumbbells!” growled Boris as he returned the 125-pounders to the rack. “Somebody’s been lifting my dumbbells!” echoed Brian. Then young Billy said the same - “Somebody’s been lifting my dumbbells!”

The bears then saw their resistance bands. Boris picked up the thick cord of rubber that Gary couldn’t budge and easily stretched it several times across his massive chest. “Somebody’s been using my band!” he yelled. Brian picked up his band and said “somebody’s been using my band!” Billy picked up the torn pieces of his band and said “somebody’s been using my band and snapped it in two!”

Boris then picked up his black poser with the huge pouch. “Somebody’s been wearing my poser!” Brian held up his red trunks and said “somebody’s been wearing my poser, too!” Billy picked up his suit with the skimpy little pouch and said “somebody’s been wearing my poser and stretched the fabric out!”

The bears heard water running and they went into the bathroom. They pulled open the shower curtain and saw Gary standing there lathering up his muscular body. Gary was so shocked at seeing all the hairy muscle staring back at him that he jumped out the window naked and ran out into the forest. And the three bears never saw him again.

coming up next: Little Red Riding Hoodie

• Upvote 9

Great stuff, but was hoping for some 4-way fun with the bears having fun with Gary...I wonder which cock was too small, too big, and just right? ?

3 hours ago, spacevlad said:

Great stuff, but was hoping for some 4-way fun with the bears having fun with Gary...I wonder which cock was too small, too big, and just right? ?

Thanks... these stories will intentionally hold back on graphic details since they're fairy tales, but if they get your imagination racing - all the better! (For what it's worth, I'd guess that Gary would cry out that Boris' cock was too big, but secretly he'd think it was just right.)

• Upvote 1

Lol, I love seeing these muscle parodies of fairy tales. xD lol

Though I gotta say that I hope the "wolf" will be alright in the end in the next one. <=( Would be fun if you'd do an vore-absorbtion version of it, and then making him so big that he is stuck, while getting Red Riding stud have his grandmother back. >;P lol