Yay!! A happy ending!! 8D I wonder though. If Ted and Cris had the same bloodtype and Crus was still growing with so much hormones in hisbody and all. Coukd it have influenced Ted's body to grow and get into a similar growth pattern and maybe get as big as Cris? ^^ Could be a fun alternate story to explore? ;3 *chuckles* 

But oh well: This was a wonderful story. 83 Though it was sad that Ted couldn't handle it till the end. And that they never really looked into the possibility to share that growth. <='3

• Upvote 2

Im not much into macro but the few stories i'd read. This one is close to a favorite.

Ted was scared of his ownself and I notoced Cris realized that tehre weresomething in Ted's words that trggered the growth.

I was a bit sad rhat Ted'sliffe went downhill from the moment he and Cris decided to move on cause he seemed like he had it all good but in reality he was a mess.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Im not much into macro but the few stories i'd read. This one is close to a favorite.

Ted was scared of his ownself and I notoced Cris realized that tehre weresomething in Ted's words that trggered the growth.

I was a bit sad rhat Ted'sliffe went downhill from the moment he and Cris decided to move on cause he seemed like he had it all good but in reality he was a mess.

But in the end he and Cris got back together and are now really enjoying each other's company. :)  Sometimes you have to hit low before you can soar high.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Omiganda said:

I want to draw so many scenes from this, it hurts <3

By all means, please do!  If it inspires you to do other creative work, go for it!  I won't be insulted in the least little bit.  I'd be very humbled and flattered. :) (not to mention probably excessively horny too.  I like your work.)

• 1 month later...

I know this scene was about his dick but I spent a huge portion of my imagination imagining how big his butt must have been at almost 9 feet tall <3

You Can Stop 2.jpg

• Upvote 4

Drew this in an hour and I hate how I didnt give it more time but I got a million other things on my list (I'm so freaking unfocused). I really hate how he didn't get to wrestle with these guys naked. I'll just have to fantasize Cris wrestling Ted.~

You Can Stop 3.jpg

• Upvote 5