pecslover54

Tips on Muscle Worship

Hey does anyone have any tips on muscle worship?

Like, what to do when it's  your first time worshiping someone new.

And also how not to blow your load right away! :D 

Thanks, much appreciated!

• Upvote 2

Hi, this thread is very interesting to me. I don't have any experience with real muscle worship, but some with online worship.

I think the best tips - the protocol, if I can put it that way - can be given by the guy being worshipped.

You have to ask him what can be done and how far you can go. I think that in most cases muscle worship is quite negotiable.

I also have a very hard time not blowing a load when I see muscle (even in the mirror, lol) and I presume I am not alone on this ;), so the only piece of advice I can give is: shoot your load, possibly with masturbation, a few hours or a few days, depending on your age, before the session, so that you will be able to control yourself to some extent.

But if your orgasm happens notwithstand your efforts, don't let it spoil the fun. Hopefully, the worshipped will take it as a compliment, and in most cases you will be able to cum again, if the circumstances are ok. I think you can also talk with him about this possibility. "What happens if I cum straightaway?"

Now I'm curious, so let me ask you if you are having a session any time soon. ;) Best of luck, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If I may chime in here. I'm NOT the biggest guy on this site, but I'd put my ALPHA attitude up against anyone. I've been the object of online and in person worship for many years now. Jocaflo has a lot of it right...the worshipee will let you know what he wants, and you should do everything he says. As an example, I love to have guys punch my pecs while I flex them. Lots of guys kind of slap them, worrying about hurting me, so I tell them FORCEFULLY to haul back and punch my pecs. It's not me who's going to get hurt ;) Once they realize I know what I'm talking about, things generally progress from there. 

As for blowing a load, I consider it a compliment, particularly of my worshiper shoots without touching himself. And that's hardly a reason to stop worshiping...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

and one more thing...EVERY muscle guy likes interaction. I hate to be flexing on cam for a guy who just sits there and looks. You got a mouth...USE IT! Tell me how turned on you are. In person, I'm extremely verbal, and I want my worshiper to be too. Silent worship is just like silent sex...what's the point?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I'm usually the worshiper or I have someone to mutually worship.  Sometimes I can find a guy smaller than me who wants to be the exclusive worshiper.  I totally agree with everything MuscleDaddyMark says, but I want to add that, at least for me, when I'm being worshipped, I don't like it when the worshiper jacks me off.  I cum too quickly.  I want my cock to be licked all around or have oral service concentrated on my cockhead.  When the worshiper blows his load, especially hands free, it is the ultimate compliment.  But I make him continue the worship session.  I have yet to come across someone who loses interest in worshipping after blowing his load, which is even more of a compliment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I think the key in muscle worship is to make the worshipee feel like the greatest work of art ever. The worshipper is the way to let him feel proud of his muscles.

I agree with MuscleDaddyMark, you have to be very verbal in every way, but not just focus on moaning or saying how big he is, but exploring and enjoying every detail, every movement, how the muscle grows, the shape. Let him know he's an awesome muscle show, and help him realize and love his own muscles.

At least that's how I love to worship ;)

• Upvote 5

In a big way, Muscle worshipping is simply making love to the muscle.  The worshiper has to control his urges to get off.  The worshiper has to determine how each moment of contact with that work of art created by the bodybuilder, whether the pec punching that MuscleDaddyMark likes, or the deep massages or licking or chewing that others like, enhances the arousal of the muscle god.  And the worshipee knows that it's OK to guide the worshiper to what works, because the worshipee knows that the worshiper really does want to please.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Muscleinatl said:

In a big way, Muscle worshipping is simply making love to the muscle.  The worshiper has to control his urges to get off.  The worshiper has to determine how each moment of contact with that work of art created by the bodybuilder, whether the pec punching that MuscleDaddyMark likes, or the deep massages or licking or chewing that others like, enhances the arousal of the muscle god.  And the worshipee knows that it's OK to guide the worshiper to what works, because the worshipee knows that the worshiper really does want to please.

You described it awesome!!!! :)

• Upvote 2

On 22/04/2016 at 2:30 PM, Muscleinatl said:

That's it. I cannot say it better.

• Upvote 3