Evan: the making of an Amerasian god, part 3

cropsey23

Todd watched in anguished anticipation as Evan slowly drank down another smoothie. Evan set the glass down on the table, never removing his gaze from Todd.

“That’s right Todd. The smoothies you have been making for me have triggered something in my rare genetics,” said Evan.

“I can see that Evan. Your growth has been unbelievable.”

“It’s more than just growth, Todd. I’ve studied all the data. No one has ever consumed calories like me. I’m superhuman.”

Evan smiled at his older supplicant, and let those last two words sink in for effect. “And not just physically, but cognitively as well.” Evan pointed to the laptop that was open. “I’ve decoded my DNA. Oh, and I’ve also been going over the books for our real estate portfolio. I’ve figured out how to maximize that as well.”

Todd looked at the young Asian god, trying to maintain his composure, but it was a losing battle. “Your father told me you were looking at the books. We’re already running a tight ship around here, what have you found?”

“Don’t change the subject, Todd” said Evan in a very direct tone. The room was still as Evan spoke. He reached down and grabbed the hem of the tight Henley shirt. Todd found himself paralyzed, unable to look away from Evan. He slowly pulled the shirt up, revealing a stunning, rock hard, ripped stomach. “Watch closely Todd, it’s working.”

With that, Evan inhaled deep, deeper than Todd thought was humanly possible. His midsection tightened up into an unbelievable display of sheer, slowly pulsing muscle. As he slowly let out a very controlled exhale, Evan’s abdominal muscles started to pop even more. Evan was gazing down as his 8-pack started to transform slowly into a god-like cobbled 12-pack. “Have you ever seen a 12-pack before, Todd,” asked Evan, still looking down at his own stomach, proud of himself.

“No Evan, I didn’t think it was ever really possible.”

“It was never really possible for a human” said Evan, adding emphasis. “But I’m not human, Todd, right? What am I?”

“You are superhuman,” said Todd, his breath short as he acknowledged Evan’s status.

“You can look at my abs Todd, I know you want to,” Evan commanded in his deep baritone. And with that, Todd’s eyes started to drink in every stunning inch of muscle on the young man. Evan was mostly smooth, save for a thick treasure trail that started at his navel and went down. Todd kept blinking, unbelieving.

“No, it’s all real Todd,” said Evan, almost reading his mind again. With that, Evan pulled the shirt up over his head and tossed it, revealing a spectacularly wide and powerful, smooth chest. Todd could see Evan’s chest rise and fall slowly, and he realized the young muscle god was powered by a very strong heart.

“I can make you very rich Todd, that’s not hard for me at all,” said Evan. “We can help each other out here.”

“And I can also make you bigger. Not as big as me, needless to say. But I have been studying my own genetics.”

Todd nodded, trying to not lose focus in front of the now-shirtless muscle god. “There is one downside to consuming so many calories Todd. My output has increased significantly.” Evan paused for a second and chuckled. “Who am I kidding? My output is superhuman.”

The word output kept ringing in Todd’s ears. Superhuman output.

Todd’s resistance was cracking fast. He forgot all about Andrew, and how his best friend would react if he knew what was going on.

“Todd, we both know I can make you do anything I want. But I won’t ever force you. But I think I know what you want. What you need. And I can make all your dreams come true.”

Todd froze. His dick was rising, and he noticed the enormous bulge in Evan’s shorts too. I can make you bigger. Todd opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He moved to take a step forward, but Evan put his hand up immediately.

“If you approach Todd, know that it is completely irrevocable. There is no turning back. Do it with respect.”

Todd froze again, thinking about his lifelong friendship with Andrew, and how it would be ruined. For what? To get rich? To get big?

Again, seemingly reading Todd’s mind, Evan said, “I’ll take care of my father Todd.”

Todd swallowed hard, the word respect echoing in his head. He pulled off his shirt and Evan nodded. “No going back.” Todd was only inches away from the tall god, staring directly at his massive chest. He had to look up to gaze into Evan’s eyes.

And then Todd dropped to his knees. He reached up for Evan’s shorts and pulled them down over his massive thighs. Evan’s huge dick flopped out. Todd looked up again. He could see a glint of ginger in Evan’s facial hair, and a strong resemblance to his father. Todd opened wide and started to go down on Evan. Evan’s dick swelled to just over nine inches. With some focus, Todd was able to let it snake right down his throat. The pre-cum was thick and it made Todd horny for the real output. After a few minutes of vigorous deep throating, the Asian god started to cum. And cum, and cum.

Todd was stunned not only at the volume of the load, which could have filled a smoothie cup, but also the thickness. It truly was superhuman, and Todd eagerly swallowed it all.

When he was done, Evan looked down and said, “Good job. You’ll need to do that 10-12 times a day.” Todd looked up, swallowing the last remaining drops from Evan’s head and nodded. He stood up slowly, and noticed how his core felt stronger, more solid.

Then they heard Andrew’s car pull up into the driveway, and in a few minutes, his steps. Todd was mortified, but he trusted Evan completely.

Andrew walked into the room and saw his son and his business partner, both shirtless. “What’s going on here?” he asked.

Evan looked at Todd and said, “I’ll handle it.” Then he walked towards his father, nearly towering over him, and said, “There’s a few things you need to know Dad.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27

Its a great turn of events man! Love your writing style and the way you leave the perfect amount of description so we can fill it in in our heads.  Such a hot story, thanks!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...