A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains Part 5

Vonny

This story is coming to an end. Got some hot stuff here. Enjoy!

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains 

Thursday. Cardio, Biceps, and Back Day: Part 5

It is 9:45. Troy and I are standing in the weight room drenched in sweat. I’m pumped as fuck. We ran 2 miles this morning and decided to work chest and back afterwards. We are 15 minutes into our bicep workout. I can see the veins in Troy’s blood pumping with blood with each dumbbell curl and his arms aren’t all that’s pumping with blood. His cock is obviously hard through his running shorts, which are so short that they barely reach the middle of his thigh. I see his meat twitch with every curl and in a way I can feel his alpha energy radiating from his body.

I have two 40 pound dumbbells and he has two 45 pound ones. His biceps are obviously stronger than mine. His rock hard biceps are burning read as he curls and I wish so much to be as big as him. We finish our last set and I pat him on the back. It is still drenched with sweat from our run, but I don’t care.

“Fuck bro, your biceps are swole as ever,” I say.

“Thanks man,” he says. “But look at yourself. Those are boulders. Flex those babies.”

He looks in the mirror and flexes his bicep. I flex both of my biceps. I am wearing a black stringer tank top and the flexing reveals my hard pecs and with both biceps flexed, I look amazing. Troy’s eyes light up.

“Shit bro!” he says. “I need to get a pic of this!” He takes out his camera and we strike the same pose.

“Look at the two of us alphas.” He says this while showing me the picture. “Two powerful bros, ready to crush all of those that get in our way.”

“Me, an alpha?” I say.

“Yeah dude!” he basically yells. “Look at these arms!” he says and grabs holds of both of my biceps. “You’re a beast!”

I don’t know how to respond to this, but before I can Troy gets a message on his phone. He looks down at his phone and his eyes open wide.

“Holy shit, man! I got an internship in Superset City!”

“WHAT?!?” I am shocked. Superset City is the fitness capital of the entire United States. The only people that live there are pro bodybuilders, extreme fitness enthusiasts, and basically anyone with a bod worth showing.

“I got an internship in the swollest city in the word! Fuck!!” He is shaking with excitement.

“When will you leave?”                 I say. I am a bit panicked. Troy can’t just leave.

“Next Fall is our senior year. Dude, you should apply. I don’t have a roommate yet and it would be cool to be able to work out and chill with you every day!”

“Really?”

“Yeah, man! Just promise me you’ll think about it”

I hesitate. I never thought about doing an internship, but to go away with Troy would be amazing. I don’t know why he wants me to go, but I don’t want to let him down.

“I’ll think about it.” I say.

“Great!”

We continue to work out. Troy is even more pumped than before and we charge our way through the rest of our biceps and back workouts. We are burnt out by 10:45 and in a desperate need to shower. Troy follows me into the locker room. I no longer feel nervous when I go in here alone with him and I immediately begin stripping. Once my clothes are off I see that Troy is already naked too. He stands directly behind me and I know he is looking at me.

“Wow man,” he says. “I feel like you are swelling up every time I see you.”

I turn around and look at him. He stands in front of me fully erect and I feel like I could ask him anything at this moment. He just doesn’t seem to give a fuck that his showing me his all. I look down at his hard abs. They are protruding from his stomach, each individual muscle begging to me caressed. His cock points straight to the ceiling and is oozing with pre-cum. My dick starts to stiffen up and I see his eyes twitch down towards it.

“Like what you see, bro?” he asks. This question shocks me. How do I respond to such a question? Should I tell him that his hard body turns me on or would that ruin our friendship? I decide to try to turn the conversation.

“Dude, you look great, but I need to take care of this hard on,” I say. “I always feel like busting one after a good workout.”

He looks at me inquisitively and slowly begins to move forward, his eyes never leaving mine. He stands right in front of me and I see him debate something in his mind. His eyes are full of questions and then suddenly a look of remorse comes over him as if he suddenly changed his mind about something. He backs away slightly and walks towards the showers.

“Let’s go man!” he says over his shoulder. I watch his tight ass as he walks away. Fuck. My cock is dripping just thinking about those swollen globes. I follow behind him and get into the second shower, He is in the first and I hear him turn on the water. I turn mine on and thinking about his ass I start stroking my cock. I feel so close already. Suddenly my curtain is open and I am shocked. My hand is immediately off my erect dick and I turn around. TROY IS STANDING IN THE SHOWER WITH ME!!

“You know… Out of all the muscles on your body that I have touched,” he says, creeping slowly towards me. “I have never touched this one.” He slowly reaches his right hand down and wraps it around my cock. Fuck! What is happening? He begins to stroke me and my body is filled with immense pleasure. His other hand begins to play with my nipples. I feel so good that I don’t know how to reacted, so I just melt into his hands. He begins to stroke faster and faster and his left hand beings to feel my abs. I begin to shake, my climax is building.

“There it is big guy,” he says, “Let it all out. Show me what an alpha’s cock can do!”

My cock bursts! Hot white streaks splatter Troy’s chest, dripping down onto his own cock and I finally let in a gasp of air. I fall back against the wall soaking wet.

“Nice, bro!” he says and steps out of my shower and back into his.  I’m still shaking as I hear him begin to moan. I finish cleaning and I know he is done when he turns his water off. I wait a minute, still lost in thought and then I turn off my water and go out to get changed. I don’t speak as I get dressed. I don’t know what to say, but then I remember his text about wrestling from yesterday.

“So dude, you still wanna wrestle tonight after dinner?” I say

“That’s right!” he says. “Heck yah man! I don’t have a singlet, I hope you don’t mind if I don’t wear one.”

“Nah man, that’s cool. I just won’t wear mine.”

“No! You have to wear it dude! I love that thing on your bod. It shows off the best of you.”

“You mean my dick?” I say and laugh.

“That’s just one of the good parts,” he says and laughs also. Well, at least he likes my dick. That’s good. Right?

Troy’s phone begins to go off and he looks down at it. The light in his eyes die down as he ignores the call. I notice that his attitude is a little damp.

“You ok, man? I ask.

“Everything is cool,” Troy says anxiously. I can tell that everything is not cool

“What wrong?”

I’m just a bit worried about my relationship. My girlfriend is worried that I will get too big and she doesn’t want to date anyone bigger than me.”

“So what does that mean?”

“She wants me to stop working out.”

What?! That’s crazy as fuck.”

“Agreed.”

“Well I hope you guys can work it out,” I say although it is a lie.

“Thanks, bro,” he says.

We begin our walk out of the gym and plan to meet to wrestle an hour after dinner. It wasn’t until dinner time that I heard from my friend Angelica, who had heard from Cassidy, who had heard from Joy that Troy and his girlfriend had broken up, not even an hour after the two of us had left the gym.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

11 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

It's time to destroy that singlet the ebst way possible-!1!!

It's going down in the next chapter. The battle of who's strongest 

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Tim18Germany said:

thanks, that got me off. my phantasy to jack of my freaking hot workout buddy. nice.

Glad I could get you there bro! Keep reading! It gets better!