Self worship: quads

4 hours ago, guillaume said:

Shreddedfreaks, you can go on and talk about every muscle groups ! Thick and muscular forearms are as hot as biceps and pecs to me. Every body part makes me feel the same when muscles are noticeable under a thin skin. Simply because it's muscle.

Good answer man!!! ;)

I love your stories very much. They make a person want to rush to the gym to get more muscular. Due to health problem I was not able to work out. Thanks for such a great job for guys like me that can only dream and hope,

On 4/17/2016 at 2:20 AM, ShreddedFreaksLover said:

Yeah, and that's such a goooood news lol. I just hope that the other muscle groups make the guys here as horny as they do to me, even if they're not the most "popular" muscles. For example I have a huge fetish on freaky thick peeled forearms, but I know most guys just focus on biceps and pecs mainly.

Dude. Based on your view count and audience feedback, you should do whatever tickles your fancy... because you've tickled just about everybody else's.

16 hours ago, Bel0w6rade said:

Dude. Based on your view count and audience feedback, you should do whatever tickles your fancy... because you've tickled just about everybody else's.

Thanks a lot guys, I'm getting ready the next one: pecs. And hope to post it today or tomorrow.

And I hope it make you guys drool gallons ;)

On 21/4/2016 at 7:58 PM, tjsunk said:

I love your stories very much. They make a person want to rush to the gym to get more muscular. Due to health problem I was not able to work out. Thanks for such a great job for guys like me that can only dream and hope,

Thanks dude. Thanks to stories like this I did myself go to the gym for a long long period and got a nice bod. Now I've lost a bit my shape, but I'm pretty sure I can get it back.

So don't think you can only dream and hope, you can go to gym and hit it until you become the freakiest you can!! ;) just need the proper motivation.