Self worship: quads

Man this is really hot!! I haven't had a chance to read it till now but woo it was worth it! I love the damn intense shreddedness of the descriptions and the feathering of the quads. Those are some of my favorite muscles. I'm definitely gonna do a sketch based on this~!

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys for the compliments!!! Really happy to share my lust with these stories and that you also like them.

Biribeast, can't wait to see your drawing based on the story. I bet it will get us rock hard!!

Guillaume, cg12345, sannong, thanks guys!! Sure I'll go on writing more stories.

Inmscl, yeah I'm planning to write individual stories for each muscle group!! ;)

15 minutes ago, PhantomderOma said:

Looking forward to the next one. Both have been great so far! Do you already know what's next?

Hey thanks!! Next one will be pecs or abs, haven't decided yet ;)

6 hours ago, Bel0w6rade said:

Two muscle groups down... :lol:

Yeah, and that's such a goooood news lol. I just hope that the other muscle groups make the guys here as horny as they do to me, even if they're not the most "popular" muscles. For example I have a huge fetish on freaky thick peeled forearms, but I know most guys just focus on biceps and pecs mainly.

5 hours ago, ShreddedFreaksLover said:

For example I have a huge fetish on freaky thick peeled forearms, but I know most guys just focus on biceps and pecs mainly.

Shreddedfreaks, you can go on and talk about every muscle groups ! Thick and muscular forearms are as hot as biceps and pecs to me. Every body part makes me feel the same when muscles are noticeable under a thin skin. Simply because it's muscle.

• Upvote 1