Aaah… love it. 

Love the delicious humiliation aspect – making the son come by just flexing in his face and then making him lick up his cum. Also, the subtle change in the son's thinking – how he refers to him as Master – shows great characterization. Just like the dad, and the way he gets off on having an audience. 

Also, the writing experiment with the two sudden scene changes? Nice, very nice :)

Whatever you got planned for part four, I don't want it to be the last part :D

• Upvote 2

I loved each and every sentence, each and every paragraph, the story was just so incredible to read, so sexy! The silver haired bull of a man flexing his huge muscles right out of his clothes with such ease, making his son cum in his pants time after time because of how much of a hugely masculine male he is, and the growth in the super market scene was incredibly well written, love to see how others react to him, how they were at once horrified and turned on by his growing muscularity, his impossible mature sexiness. Really boned me up big time, I can't wait to read more!

• Upvote 1

Some killer comments here! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write some feedback. Next chapter is going to have way more feats of strength. Stay tuned... :D

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, geektofreek said:

Some killer comments here! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write some feedback. Next chapter is going to have way more feats of strength. Stay tuned... :D

I hope that means more feats  of destruction , too ! Cause that shit is CRAZY hot

• Upvote 1