Old Man Stevens - Part 17

londonboy

I woke to what sounded like a powerful jet landing in our apartment.  The roar was so loud it seemed like the entire building would fall from the shaking.  At the same time, I felt like I was lying on solid marble, but the entire slab of warm, smooth rock was rising up and sinking down – in rhythm with the noise.  I quickly realized I was resting on top of the harder-than-titanium muscles of my elder lover, who was sound asleep and snoring like a thousand bears in hibernation.  My body was being easily forced skyward by Bud’s humongous chest, while his ‘thicker-than-my-entire-frame’ arm rested on top of me.  A sense of security, of complete and utter joy immediately permeated every fiber of my being.  I was nestled in the pit of my super-powerful octogenarian and this enabled me to have absolutely no care in the world.   It was also apparent that I would be going nowhere until the huge man woke up.  His arm was too heavy for me to even contemplate moving – even with the strength of my entire body.  There was nowhere else I’d rather be, though, so it was fine.  I could tell by the lack of light coming through the window that I had been asleep for a long time.  I knew, however, Mr. Stevens would not sleep for long.  He now merely took ‘snaps’ - as he called them – short naps coming usually after he released a tsunami-like orgasm.  Nothing else seemed to tire the man – none of his feats of strength, like lifting a fire engine or manhandling twenty men at one time – only blasting out a huge orgasm depleted him, at all.  I turned my gaze upward and saw that I was inches away from his fur-surrounded huge nipple jutting out from the massive bulge of hard muscle.  I scooted my small body upward a little, using all of my strength, and let the poking thick meat pop into my mouth.  I instantly started sucking with all my might – like a baby getting his morning bottle.  The big man’s arm immediately tightened around my body and his huge hand latched onto my ass and pulled me closer into his massiveness.

“Oh yeah, Connor, babe,” the big man purred softly, but it still sounded like a mighty storm plastered against his giant chest.  “Chow down hard on those plugs, boy, just the way I like it.  You know you can’t hurt me, so use those big back teeth and bite with all your might.  You gotta use a lot of power to make this big old man’s hard body feel anything.  Oh yeah, that’s it, hon, you’re making my nip harder than steel.”

It was true.  As soon as I let my back molars clamp down hard on his nipple the thing doubled in size and thickness.  It was like trying to chew on a thick railroad spike.  The old man’s nipple could probably be listed as some kind of dangerous weapon – clearly strong enough to easily poke through steel or concrete.  I’m sure we could have attached rings to the plugs and some talented gymnast could have done an entire routine.  Every part of my senior lover was turning into some kind of powerful force – much stronger than steel, solid rock, or anything known to man.  He was also getting bigger and bigger without any outright effort.  The blood transfusion I had given him days ago in the hospital was making him into a giant superhero – helping him to get stronger and thicker every second.  As I gnawed on his jutting cork-sized lug, I could hear and feel his heartbeat – pounding through his chest like some kind of giant sledgehammer beating against a mountain.  It was like the man had an atomic engine powering his body.

“That feels nice, babe,” Mr. Stevens whispered, squeezing me even harder with his giant arm, his hand squeezing my ass cheeks teasingly.  “Look how small your body is compared to my humongous gun, Connor.  My biceps is thicker than your entire torso.  You look good wrapped up in all that muscle.  You’re my little butterfly surrounded by a muscle cocoon.  That big arm is going to take care of you forever, sir.  There’s nothing you’ll ever need or want as long as I’m around.  And from the way my body is starting to feel, I’m going to be around for a very long time.”

“How does it feel, Bud?” I asked, after pulling my mouth away from his big plug.  “Changing into something super human.”

“Kind of like that dude in the X-Men movies,” he started, “You know, the one that turned into steel or something.  I can feel myself becoming indestructible.  My skin is getting thicker and thicker, and the blood pumping through me – a mixture of your blood and mine – is making me grow.  I can also feel my strength increasing.  When I squeeze my hand into a fist I can easily sense that it could crush almost anything – rock, metal, concrete, bones – you name it.  I’m becoming the first senior-citizen superhero, Connor.”

“More like the only superhero, sir,” I said, smiling up at him.

“Yeah, that’s true,” he said, bringing his face down to kiss me on the forehead.  “It’s wild knowing I will soon be able to walk into a nuclear reactor meltdown and come out unscathed.  I can already tell that most army approved missiles would do nothing more to my chest than leave a smoke smudge.  I’d love to try that out, pretty Connor – you know – feeling a speeding missile explode against my chest as I easily continued to walk toward the guys that shot it at me.  The look on their face would be priceless.”

“That’s my favorite thing you do, Bud Stevens,” I quickly said.  “I mean, it’s cool when you fold up a car or lift a fire engine, but it’s when you easily overpower twenty men or shock a guy with something you can do that I get turned on the most.  There’s just something about you using little strength to overpower a group of big men that gets my juices really flowing.  Like when you used one finger to play tug-of-war with those twenty firemen.  That’s when I get excited the most.”

“I know what you mean, little lover,” Bud said, chuckling at the memory.  “There’s just something about watching their determination, their hopefulness, and then their realization that I’m just too powerful for them to beat.  Like watching that burglar at the tailor’s shop realize his bullets did nothing to my body – the look in his eyes was a mixture of awe and fear at the same time.  The dude’s cock didn’t know whether to shoot hard or piss on himself.  And then watching Bruiser, that big fireman, become rock-hard just because I could easily lift him in the air – that was awesome.  He didn’t think it was possible, someone hoisting him up with such little effort.  I think he had secretly hoped for it all of his life, but thought it would never happen since he’s so huge.  And then I cranked out a few one-armed lifts with him just to wreck him up some more.  Yeah, my cutie pie, out muscling other guys, or groups of guys, with no effort at all is the best.  Some day I’ve got to take on an army for you.  What else do you love about your old man, Con?”

“You mean besides you dragging a massive oak tree through the ground a few yards just to give me shade?” I said, teasingly.  “I guess it would be the way you talk when you’re doing mighty things.  You never raise your voice or get mad.  You don’t have to.  You just carry on like it’s a normal conversation but you state what you’re going to do like it’s something simple.  There’s no big fanfare about some unbelievable feat of strength you’re about to perform – you simply just do it.  Shocking the hell out of everyone – even yourself, sometimes.”

“Yeah, I know,” he said, laughing, “I sometimes forget how strong I’ve become and when I do something powerful, you know, without even thinking about it – it definitely surprises me.  I’m still getting used to what this new improved body can do.  And the fact that I’m some elder white-haired man makes it even more fun.  So many people get confused by the fact that this humongous body is connected to a face that looks at least mid-seventies.”

“And then when they find out you’re in your eighties,” I replied, “That’s the best.”

“I guess you can feel that all of this talk has gotten me harder than hell, again,” Bud said.

“How could I not?” I replied, “That bar-stool sized cock of yours is pushing my body into the air.”

We both looked down and saw that his massive tool was starting to rise – easily pushing the lower half of my body into the air.  It kind of looked like a giant crane lifting part of a flimsy building.  Bud squeezed my ass with his big paw, lifted me into the air, and then laid me to one side of his protruding member.  We both stared at his massive tool as it rose to its full glory – poking out into the air like a giant skyscraper.  The sight made my mouth water.  Bud’s cock was as powerful looking as the rest of him. 

“Nothing makes me harder than you do, Connor, my man,” Bud said, squeezing my ass cheeks over and over.  “When I dream – it’s about you.  When I’m awake – I think about you.  I never stop contemplating how I might please you.  How I might make you the happiest man on earth.”

“You already have, sir,” I replied.

“That’s nice of you to say, but I want to continuously find new ways to keep you excited,” Bud answered.

“Bud, you’re so huge I’ll never finish exploring your body, so I’ll be pleased forever!” I answered – knowing how much what I said would please him.

“And I keep getting bigger,” he said in response.  “Did you see how much I grew when I shot my load with Bruiser?”

“How could I not notice?” I replied, “It was like watching a living morph!”

“I was thinking about you, little lover,” Bud continued, “the entire time I was plowing that big fireman.  It was my thoughts of you that made me explode . . . and grow.  You are what make my juices boil, Connor.  Only you.  I’d move mountains for you.”

“And I bet you could, sir,” I replied, smiling. 

Bud smiled back at me.  He then pulled my body onto his and dragged me up over his monstrous pecs until our faces were even.  He kissed me with the intensity of a thousand stampeding horses.  It made my toes curl and my cock jump to life, fully hard.  His tongue was forceful, but friendly.  Even that part of his body loved to show off and dominate.  I tried to bite down on the thing, but it was as hard as a steel bolt – just like the rest of him.  His tongue had its way with me and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.  Soon he stopped his oral massage and allowed me to catch my breath.

“I like the way your little body feels lying on top of me, Connor,” the big man said.

“I like it, too, Bud,” I replied.  “But it’s like I’m on top of a bumpy chunk of marble.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining.  It’s just that you’re so hard – everywhere!”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Bud replied, “but I can’t help it.  I just keep getting thicker and thicker.  Notice how your body doesn’t even make my pecs compress in at all.  You’re as light as a feather.  Bet I could probably walk through anything now.  Pretty cool, huh?”

“More than cool, Bud,” I replied.  “It’s awesome.  I’d love to see you bust through metal and concrete.  I’m so lucky to have you

“Wait a minute, there, pretty boy,” Bud said, “I’m the lucky one.  It’s because of you I’m a one man-army.  Hell, I loved you before I was able to lift a bus with one arm, but that added benefit just makes me able to do great things to please you.  I live to make your balls churn out super huge loads of sweet juice.   Come here, pal, let’s take a look at what you’ve done to me.”

Mr. Stevens pushed my body to one side of his monstrous chest and at the same time he brought his left forearm up, flexing his mammoth biceps.  I watched as the huge mound continued to grow even when I thought it could not get any bigger, separating into two perfect peaks at the top.  Each mountaintop was a hell of a lot bigger than even my thigh.  It was more like a living massive smooth boulder than anything resembling a man’s arm. 

“Look what you made, Connor,” Bud Stevens said softly, and I could tell he was as mesmerized by the giant arm as I was.  “God, it’s so big.  That gun is probably four times bigger than your entire head.  Listen to how that tight-as-hell skin creaks like aged leather when I flex.  Gets my juices running, how about you, buddy?”

“The same, sir,” I whispered back, but I barely noticed he had asked me a question.  I was too busy looking at his arm. 

“Just looking at it you can sense the tremendous power it holds, can’t you?” Bud continued, as he made the split peaks bounce up and down to an unheard rhythm.  He didn’t wait for an answer.  “When I flex that gun I can feel so much strength rushing into that giant mound.  It’s like someone opened the floodgates on an about-to-burst dam and this humongous wave of power comes surging into my muscle.  I can feel how that thing has no limitations, Connor babe.  I can simply tell that arm can do anything I want it to.  More importantly, though, it can do anything you want it to.  That’s what makes having all this power . . . all this incredible strength . . . so right, so worth it.  It’s all about pleasing you.  Look how my pit is almost cavernous enough for you to crawl on up in there and take a long nap, honey.  That’d be a nice place to hibernate, wouldn’t it?”

“Hell yes, sir.” I replied – without even a slight hesitation. 

I was too busy staring at the veins, the bulging peaks, and the massive skin-covered mountain to really register what he was saying.  I was too entranced by the muscular musk his body was giving off – intoxicating beyond belief.  I was high on his smell, buzzing like some powerful drug had overtaken my body.  The elder man, however, was better than any drug imaginable.  His aroma infused me with so much pleasure – so much security – that I simply let it take over my body and mind, helping me to rest comfortably in all his power.  Old Man Stevens was turning into something that resided on Mount Olympus – a man so strong, confident, and calm he could only be called a god.  His mere presence beneath me – and his massive cocked gun bulging in front of my face – smothered me in a confidence, a peacefulness, a desire for submission so great I simply let go and gave into his all encompassing strength.  I was more myself than ever because of him.  I could love myself completely because he empowered me to not have any care in the world.  It was like I lived constantly in a state of nirvana – of such a deep meditation that I could see beauty in everything.  I loved how this giant man enabled me to be fully human.  Only Mr. Stevens’ voice could snap me out of my pure bliss.  I loved listening to him talk about his own body.

“Look at the power in those peaks, Connor,” he said, flexing his arm even harder.  “Man, those things are colossal.  That right there is the definition of biceps, young man.  It’s the kind of split-mountains that make huge grown men harder than hell and lesser dudes pass out.  That’s not an arm, son, that’s an entire continent . . . possibly an entire universe of pure muscle.  You’ve turned me into a muscle freak, Connor, and I couldn’t be happier.  Taking on twenty men at one time was like swatting flies, dude.  I had to hold back and only use a fraction of my strength or I would have done some serious damage.  Even lifting that huge fire engine felt like I was playing with Lego bricks.   Soon, I’m gonna have to watch out with everything I do – or I’ll demolish just about anything.  You know, like opening doors with one finger, never pushing anything too hard, and not squeezing when I shake some big man’s hand.  Remember that day you confessed to me you used to beat off to that show called ‘The Hulk.’  Well, I think you’ve got your own Hulk, now, mister.

“I think just one of your arms is equal to the Hulk, sir,” I shot back and this made the big man smile.

“You’re probably right, little lover,” he said, chuckling.  “You’re probably right.  Maybe not in size, but we both know one of my arms is about ten times stronger than your little Hulk.”

My body shook a little at the thought of Mr. Stevens being a hell of a lot stronger than the fictional Hulk character.  That show had made me weak in the knees every time I watched it.  I usually had my dick in my hand before the opening credits were rolling.  On lucky nights I’d cum during the mid-show strength feats and then be ready to go again by the time the finale part started.  It could easily be a two- ejaculation night if I stroked just right.  Lou Ferrigno is a huge bodybuilder – and he was even bigger when he was filming the show, but my elder lover now dwarfed even that huge man.  It was almost too much to comprehend.  Bud could tell I was lost in thought – remembering the old television show. 

“Tell me some of the highlights that used to turn you on, Connor,” Bud said – egging me on.

“I remember one show,” I said, quickly, where Banner got locked out of a gas station and there was this woman about to give birth in the back of his car.  He slams a door on Banner’s hand, I think, and that causes the transformation.  The Hulk easily rips open the garage door and walks over to the car where the attendant is working underneath.  He lifts the car with one hand and growls at the poor guy – making his hair blow back from the stream of air.  The Hulk then picks the guy up with one hand and carries him out to the car.  The baby’s already been born and hearing it cry causes the Hulk to drop the attendant, who quickly runs away.  That scene has always stuck in my mind.”

“It sounds hot,” Stevens replied, softly.  “Why do you think it got you so excited?”

“Probably because he lifted the car with one hand,” I answered, without even thinking.  “And then he carried this dude, his feet dangling in the air the entire way, out to the car.  I think it was that sheer strength that turned me on.”

“And here, your old man can lift a guy or the car with one finger,” Bud replied, smiling.

“With just your pinkie,” I said, and then I added, “I don’t think there’s any part of you that isn’t super strong, Bud Stevens.”

“You got that right, Connor,” Bud said, and then added, “but I’m only strong to please you!  Speaking of pleasing – what would you like to do tonight?”

“Funny you should ask,” I responded quickly, “I was thinking it would be fun to take you to a bar and show you off.  You know, maybe you could do some stuff to impress the other patrons.”

“Sounds like little Connor would like to have his big old man show off a little,” Bud replied.

“Or a lot,” I said quickly.

“Sounds like fun,” Bud chuckled back to me.  “You know how much I like showing off.  It’s a plan.  Let’s get some grub and then you can parade this muscle gramps in front of all your friends.”

This made me smile.

• Upvote 23

Another awesome chapter of the greatest series that I can name, I mean Old Man Stevens is just tops in terms of muscle and strength description, some stories come close, but this is just the tops! While it wasn't heavy on strength feats this time, there is the promise of Bud wanting to show off for Connor, I like Bud asking what Connor's favorite parts of the old Incredible Hulk show were, fully knowing that Bud could accomplish even the hardest of those feats with the greatest of ease! I really can't wait to see more of this awesome story!

• Upvote 1