The Flexorcist (4)

Four

Keith walked into the gym as Sean was finishing his workout. “You coming to cheer for me, buddy?, he said, “my first wrestling match is coming up.”

“Sure, K. Who’s the victim?”, Sean replied as he stepped over toward the exit.

“Don’t know”, Keith said, “Don’t care, either. I’ll smoke ‘em.”

“Save some energy for the finals at the end of the year. I’d like you put up some fight against me”, Sean answered.

“You’re lucky that you’ve only got to defend your title and don’t have to prove yourself by fighting any other rounds due to the new rules”, Keith said as he followed Sean into the locker room and put on his tight red singlet.

“Champ’s privilege, buddy. Let’s see you in action”, Sean replied as they entered the wrestle hall.

Back in the locker room, Anton was preparing for his individual swim practice. He stripped down, put on his nicely fitting Speedos and took the metal bottle from his locker. He carefully poured some of the sticky fluid in his left hand and rubbed it over his body. His skin tingled as the fluid sank into it. He put the bottle back in his locker, locked it, entered the pool area and dove into the water. A warm pump spread through his body as he swam lap after lap. Instead of weakening, his strokes seemed to get more powerful.

In the wrestle hall, Sean stood at the edge of the mat, watching the match. Match wasn’t the right expression since Keith was just toying with his opponent. A sudden weakness invaded Sean’s body and his vision went dark for a second. Must have trained too hard, he thought as he inhaled deeply. Sean felt his knees go weak and quickly sat down, closing his eyes.

Anton encountered more resistance in the water as the pump in his muscles kept increasing. He eagerly climbed out off the pool and rushed over to mirror in the locker room. He smiled at his new physique.

He’d put on about 20 pounds and it showed on his body. He’d lost some of his insolating layer of fat that had always covered his body since he’d started to swim. His clearly bigger muscles glistened with water. He flexed his abs, transforming them into a now visible six-pack. He slid down his tight Speedos to discover his familiar pencil dick. Didn’t get any of the liquid on it, he thought, I’ll make up for it next time. He showered quickly and returned to his room.

“You okay, buddy?”, Keith asked as he stepped over toward Sean. He’d seen Sean blinking to refocus his vision and nearly crashing down with buckling knees. He’d quickly pinned his opponent to check on his friend.

“I’m cool. Must have trained too hard or ate too little. Nice victory by the way”, Sean said as he got up. He gazed incredulously at Keith: standing up straight, he was looking directly into Keith’s eyes and even worse, Keith’s pumped muscles seemed as big as his.

“Seems like I’ve finally hit that growth spurt you’ve had last year, buddy”, Keith said laughingly, “Let’s hit the showers”.

Sean didn’t react and just followed his friend into the locker room. He kept thinking about what had happened and sneakily glanced at the swiftly stripping Keith. He asked himself if Tomas’ sudden growth spurt was related to Keith’s. He refocused and noticed he was still wearing his sweaty workout gear. He also noticed that his tank top didn’t clang to his torso as usual. The thing’s probably stretched out, he thought as he began to strip off his clothes.

Sean strutted over to the shower zone, but stopped as he past the large mirror. He stared at his nude reflection and just knew that something was off. He still looked big, but his muscles seemed less ripped than before.

“Admiring the goods, buddy? Mind if I join in?”, Keith asked as he emerged from the foggy shower zone and installed himself next to Sean.

Sean gasped as his mind tried to process the image reflected by the mirror. Their bodies were nearly identical. Keith was exactly as tall as him and looked to match his weight to the last pound.

“Come on, buddy. Let’s see if my canons match yours after my growth spurt.”

Keith’s voice broke Sean’s trail of thoughts. He looked in the mirror again and saw that Keith had flexed his arms, showcasing the vein-covered beef of his hard, 17.5 inch guns.

Automatically, Sean raised his arms and flexed them. His meaty arms rose bigger than Keith’s, but didn’t reach their familiar 20 inches. They stopped just over 18 inches and didn’t look as vascular and hard as Keith’s.

“Looks like I’m catching up, buddy. Less than an inch and I have ya”, Keith said as he relaxed his arms and put his hands together in front of his abs, flexing his chest. Striations exploded over the surface and veins were pushed up against his thin skin as the big, round muscles hardened into steely slabs of beef, atop a deeply grooved, armor-like six-pack

Instinctively, Sean copied the pose. His juicy pecs sprang to life on his chest, but didn’t reach their intimidating hardness. Veins and striations decorated the surface, but the muscle’s hardness didn’t rival Keith’s. Even the cuts of his diminished eight-pack seemed less impressive than Keith’s abs.

“I win in the chest and abs department, buddy. You better stay away from beer”, Keith said laughingly as he relaxed his chest. “Let’s check our wheels.”

The muscles on Keith’s quads exploded outward as he flexed them. Grooves and veins stretched across the beefy layers of mass.

Once again Sean followed his friend’s lead. A few veins stretched from the teardrop shape next to his knees up over the solid mass of his muscular quads.

“It seems we have a tie, buddy. I win on chest and abs, you on arms and legs”, Keith said. “Oh, wait. You take the victory.”

Sean looked in the mirror again and noticed why Keith was grinning. His cock had inflated to hardness and its thick, throbbing 9 inches were thwacking against his abs.

“Another growth spurt and I have ya”, Keith said as he strutted pas Sean to get dressed.

Sean showered quickly, sprang into his now looser clothes and rushed back to his room. He entered and barged into the bathroom, ignoring his staring roommate. He tossed his gym bag aside and stepped up the scale. He gasped as he read off his weight. 195! I’ve lost 20 pounds, Sean thought, I’ve got to gain weight fast to defend my wrestle title against Keith.

He decided to get some weight gainers and protein bars as soon as possible. The sound of two voices broke off Sean’s thoughts. He reentered the bedroom to find his roommate Tomas talking to Anton.

“See you guys later”, Sean said as he headed for the door.

“Wait up, big guy”, Tomas replied, “Anton and I were just talking about you.”

“I’ll give you guys an autograph when I’m back”, Sean stated.

“Very funny”, Tomas said, “We were talking about a little competition between the three of us. To see who can do most sit-ups and push-ups.”

Sean turned around at those words. “You guys seriously thinking about competing against me in a physical challenge?”

“It’ll be fun. We’ll see right here and right now who’s the fittest. Or you can always forfeit.”, Tomas answered mockingly.

“I’ll wipe the floor with you guys. Let’s do this!”, Sean bellowed as he got into sit-up position.

“You’ve heard the champ, Anton”, Tomas said as he installed himself next to Sean on the floor.

Anton did the same at the other side of the room.

“The one who can do most sit-ups in five minutes, wins.”, Tomas said, “Ready? Go!”.

Faint, hellish whispers filed the room as Tomas finished speaking.

Sean got into his zone and quickly forced out rep after rep, knowing very well that he could easily do over a thousand sit-ups in five minutes. He kept his speed high and did 3 sit-ups in the same amount of time as Anton and Tomas cranked out 1 rep.

Tomas was the first to give up. He kept lying on the floor, breathing heavily, after about two minutes. Anton kept pumping out reps.

A mild, burning sensation started to spread across Sean’s stomach. He lowered his pace and focused on his fastening breathing. He glanced over to Anton and saw that his speed was going up.

Anton felt his muscles grow with every rep. He could feel his stomach harden deeper as his steely abs contracted. He upped his pace further.

The burning sensation in Sean’s abs turned into a stabbing pain that he could no longer ignore. He grunted in agony and his back crashed onto the floor after about four minutes. He stared in disbelief at Anton, who kept cranking out rep after rep at an incredible pace. His shirt looks tighter and tighter, Sean thought as he tried to catch his breath for the next round.

“That’s 5 minutes. Seems like Anton has the best abs in this room”, Tomas said, “Let’s get into push-up position, guys!”

I’ve got to smoke ‘em now, Sean thought as he got ready for the next challenge.

“Ready? Go!”, Tomas yelled.

A burning pump spread instantly across Sean’s chest as he lowered himself for his first push-up. What’s wrong with me?, he thought as he struggled to push out another rep. His arms started shaking after ten lousy reps and he crashed onto the floor as his grip faltered.

Tomas was next to fall out of the challenge. He breathed heavily and looked over at Sean, smiling as he noticed his roommate’s thinning body.

Once again, Anton kept pushing out rep after rep, upping his pace while maintaining perfect form. His swelling pecs, shoulders and arms were stretching his shirt to breaking point and small tears were starting to appear on the tight fabric.

“Looks like Anton really is the fittest man in the room after two challenges”, Tomas said laughingly, “Let’s see you guys battle it out in the final round: bodyweight squats!”.

“That wouldn’t be fair”, Sean said as he tried to calm his breathing and sat down on his bed, “I outweigh him by at least 20 pounds”.

“You don’t get it, big guy”, Tomas replied, “I’ll hump on your back and you do as many reps as you can. Then we repeat the whole thing as I hump on Anton’s back. Both of you will have squatted with the same weight and the winner will be the one that cranks out most reps.”.

“Ok with me”, Sean said and got up from the bed to get into position. His knees buckled as Tomas got on his back. It took nearly all his force to prevent his legs from wobbling under Tomas’ weight.

“Ready, big guy? Go!”, Tomas yelled.

Sean very slowly bent his legs, trying to control the weight on his back. He managed to complete one rep as his quads filled with a burning pain. His roommate seemed to get heavier by the second. Every ounce of force escaped his body as he started his second rep. His knees buckled and he crashed down on the floor, burying his face in the rug.

“One and a half rep. That’s not very much, big guy.”

Sean ignored Tomas’ mocking remark and kept staring down in the rug, trying to catch his breath and figure out what was wrong. He eventually turned over on his back to watch Anton’s performance. Sean’s eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at Anton getting up from the bed. He was clearly taller than his formerly normal 5’7 and his pumped muscles were ready to burst through his insanely tight shirt.

“Ready, Anton?”, Tomas asked as he jumped onto the swimmer’s now broader back.

“All set”, Anton replied in a clearly deeper voice as if he didn’t feel Tomas weight at all.

“Final round. Go!”, Tomas yelled.

As Anton bend his legs very slowly, Sean began to hope that he wouldn’t be able to get back up. His hopes died quickly.

Anton had seen the hopeful look in Sean’s eyes as he intently performed a very slow first rep, letting his body shake. He then smiled at Sean as he began to push out rep after rep. Once again, his muscles didn’t fatigue thanks to the magic cream he had rubbed on them. More energy filled his body and a ripping sound followed as the tears in his shirt got bigger.

Sean stared with wide eyes at the scene in front of him: Anton pumped out perfect rep after perfect rep, ignoring Tomas’s weight on his back. From his perspective down on the floor, he had an amazing sight on the squatting Anton. Sean didn’t even notice his own, weakening body. As his cock inflated to hardness in his boxers, he drank in the sight of Anton’s swelling frame, busting through his ripping shirt.

“58,59,60”, Tomas kept counting the reps on Anton’s swelling back.

Anton kept squatting up and down as his swelling muscles ripped his shirt to shreds. He looked down at Sean and grinned as he noticed his diminishing frame.

“74,75,76”

Sweat was pouring over Anton’s body and his face was dark red as his form began to falter. His insanely tight sweat pants looked like they were painted on his meaty legs. Anton grunted deeply and went down after 80 reps. The sound of his fall ended the hellish whispers.