The Flexorcist (2)

Two

Keith returned to his room as Sean placed Tomas’ limp body on his bed. Sean awoke several times to check on his roommate. Each time he stepped over to the bed on the other side of the room, he would find the still passed out Tomas lying in the same position as he’d left him. Spasms seemed to run along Tomas’ limbs as his body twisted under the sheets. Each time the spasms disappeared when Sean checked his roommate breathing.

A thud awoke Sean from his restless sleep. The September sun flooded the room and the explosion of light made him reclose his eyes in pain. He gently opened his eyelids and raised his hand to protect his sight, admiring the rise of his 20 inch bicep in the process. Another thud made him focus on the other side of the room. “Feeling better, little guy?”, he asked as he looked over to Tomas’ bed.

“Never felt better”, Tomas replied as he did two back flips and landed firmly on his feet, “I’ve already trained for two hours and I’m still full of energy.”

“Good”, Sean said as he noticed the tight singlet of his roommate. I’d swear he looks bigger than before, he thought but discarded the thought and realized it was just the pump after a workout that made the singlet look tighter on his roommate. “I’m feeling energized myself”, Sean said as he got up and moved towards his roommate.

Tomas stumbled back slightly as the muscular giant stopped before him. His eyes scanned the sight of Sean’s muscular body. “Gonna freshen up”, he said as he stepped past his roommate into the mutual bathroom.

Sean grinned at the sight of his retreating roommate. I love the feeling of towering over that 5.5 boy and eclipsing him with my hulking frame. Fuck, I outweigh him by 50 pounds of muscle, Sean thought as he got dressed and headed for the gym.

Keith was putting on his wrestling singlet as Sean entered the locker room. “Ready for our first tag team match of the season, buddy?”, he asked.

“Let’s smoke em”, Sean replied, “looking good, Keith!”.

“I do, don’t I?”, Keith said as he admired his built in the mirror. His red singlet clung to his torso and really showcased his impressive physique.

“We’re gods, man”, Sean said as he moved next to Keith in front of the mirror. His muscles stretched his black singlet to breaking point, his heavy pecs spilled out from the sides and looked ready to burst through the tight fabric at any moment.

The match didn’t even last one round. Keith pinned his opponent in a matter of seconds, ending the match before he even broke a sweat. Humiliated, their opponents fled the mat.

‘That wasn’t even fun”, Keith said as he returned to Sean who was sitting at the edge of the mat, “I hope we’ll face some tougher teams in the next rounds.”

“Who could be a match for us?”, Sean answered, “We dominated last year and we’re even stronger now. I’d sure love to get some training in. You up for a match, buddy?”.

“I don’t know”, Keith said as he stared at his friend’s muscular buddy.

“Come on, Keith. I’ll go easy on you. Or are you too afraid of me, little guy?”, Sean stated laughingly.

“Afraid? Me? I’ll kick your ass, leaving you calling for your mama”, Keith said as he jumped to the middle of the mat, knowing very well he didn’t stand a chance.

Sean stepped up to face him. “Ready when you are, buddy.”

“Go!”

Keith ducked and jumped forward, avoiding Sean’s grip and wrapped his meaty arms around his opponent’s muscular torso. He used all his force to knock him off balance and throw him on his back, but Sean didn’t budge. He suddenly fell Sean’s big hands grabbing his shoulders and pushing him down. Keith grunted with the effort as he summoned all his strength trying to resist Sean’s grip. He released the bigger man’s torso and jumped back.

Sean smiled as he saw Keith trying to rebuild his strength for a new round. He also noticed Keith’s pumped muscles pushing against his totally stretched out singlet. Vicky is right, he thought, he does look kinda cute.

Keith saw Sean’s diminished focus and moved in for a second attack. Let’s test his abs, he thought as he dogged the bigger man’s arms and drove his bulging delt into Sean’s stomach.

“Umpf!”

Sean grunted as the strong shoulder dented his stomach. He quickly tightened his abs, that hardened into a steely eight-pack resisting his opponent’s strength. He grabbed Keith’s shoulders again and pivoted him around.

Before Keith could react, Sean put his arms underneath his and locked his hands behind Keith’s head.

Keith moved with all his might, but couldn’t escape from Sean’s grip. He grunted painfully as Sean hardened his lock, flexing his muscular arms. Keith felt the 20 inch steely biceps digging into his own powerful lats. He knew he was at Sean’s mercy and gave up the fight.

Sean smirked as his opponent gave up the fight and pinned him by throwing him backwards on the mat and landing his 215 pound body on top of Keith’s 195 pound frame.

“1, 2, 3. I win, buddy”, Sean said as he got up and extended his hand to help his friend up, “I’m looking forward to our match in the school championship. It’ll be a great final.”

Back in the locker room, Keith kept waiting to get undressed, in order to respect the locker room code.

“You can take a shower at the same time as me, buddy”, Sean said as he stripped off his tight black singlet.

“The code says I can’t”, Keith replied instantly.

“I know”, Sean said, “but you know our deal from last year: loser has to wash the winner’s back. You have two minutes.”

Keith reluctantly and slowly took off his red singlet and strutted over to the shower zone. He was greeted by hot steam and the sound of streaming water. He slowly advanced on the wet floor until he saw Sean’s immense silhouette appearing through the fog. He stopped and observed his friend’s body.

Sean was slowly rubbing soap over his arms. His left hand rubbed his meaty right bicep, groping its mass. He repeated the motion with his right hand on his left arm. His big hands then grabbed his orb-like pecs, massaging them as he traced the striations with his fingers and rubbed them in the deep cleavage between the pumped muscles; his thumbs played with his hard nipples before sliding down to his rippling eight-pack. Between his thick quads, a stirring movement caught Keith’s attention.

“Get to it, buddy”, Sean said as he noticed Keith standing in front of him and turned around to face the wall, exposing his broad, muscular back.

Keith reluctantly stepped in to do his duty. He grabbed the soap and rubbed along the bulges of Sean’s muscular back. The big man shivered at his touch.

“You okay, Sean,”, Keith asked as he kept rubbing the tensed muscles on Sean’s broad back, “you feel stressed”.

‘I’m uhn fine unh. You’re uhn nearly uhn done?”, Sean grunted between fastening breaths, trying to prevent his cock from exploding under his friend’s touch.

He’s getting off on this, Keith thought, I’ll show him who’s boss. “Seems like I missed a spot on your broad back, buddy. Can’t do a lousy job”, Keith said as he intensified his work. He slowly rubbed his fingers among the cuts and striations on Sean’s muscular back, then upped the pace and groped the mass of Sean’s big lats.

Spasms shot through the muscles on Sean’s back and his engorged 9 incher throbbed wildly in the air. The big man still managed to hold back his load as he tried to calm his hasty breathing.

“Oops, sorry buddy. I slipped”, Keith said as he let his hand slide over the side of Sean’s back and rubbed the big guy’s nipple.

The feeling of Keith gripping his hard nipple sent Sean over the edge. He clenched his feet, digging his toes in the floor; his muscles flexed involuntarily and his cock exploded all over the tilled wall. Five big loads splattered across the wall, a sixth one splashed on his pecs and abs as his 9 incher jerked wildly in the air.

“Nothing turns me on more than a victory”, Sean said as he tried to control his breathing. He turned around as he heard Keith turn on another shower. His deflating cock jolted at the sight of the rippling muscles on Keith’s broad back. He strutted into the locker room, got dressed and headed back for his room.

As Sean left, Keith enjoyed the peace of the deserted shower zone. He smiled at the thought of having broking his larger buddy’s defenses and had him blow his load under his touch. The room suddenly went dark and goose bumps appeared on Keith’s skin as a strange chill invaded the steamy shower zone. Faint, strange whispers resounded against the tilted walls.

“Who’s there?”, Keith bellowed in his deep voice.

More strange whispers whirled around in the deserted shower zone.

“Who’s there?”, Keith yelled again, fighting against the fear invading his body.

In the locker room, Tomas smiled as he heard Keith’s voice. He could sense the fear in the big jock’s voice and could already feel the energy building in his own puny body.

He’d waited for Sean to leave before he’d made his move. As soon as his roommate had left the locker room, Tomas had appeared from the deserted gym and had turned off the lights. The demon that had invaded him last night had done the rest. It had summoned the chilly atmosphere to scare Keith, allowing Tomas’ frail body to feed on his fear.

Spasms shot through Tomas as the muscles on his frail, 165 pound body slowly swelled. His scrawny, 14 inch arms beefed up and pushed the sleeves of his size Small shirt to their limits; his broadening delts added more stress on the straining fabric as they morphed into dense, small balls of muscle; his already muscular pecs, solid from years of training as a gymnast, sprang forward and ripped through his too tight shirt; he could feel his 4-pack abs hardening; his baggy sweatpants got tighter around his inflating quads and hugged his beefier ass. The feeling ended suddenly.

A furious Keith emerged from the shower zone, water trickling down the curves of his solid muscles, ready to pound the one that fooled him into pieces. He scanned the locker room and laid eyes on his buddy’s scrawny roommate. His anger made him overlook the changes on Tomas’ body. “You like making a fool out off me?”, Keith barked as he grabbed Tomas’ ripped shirt and lifted him in the air.

Better make something up. He still outweighs me by 20 pounds, Tomas thought as he knew that he stand no chance against the angry giant. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. A got in here after Sean left and saw some big guy turning off the lights. I asked what he was doing, but he grabbed me, ripped my shirt and threatened to beat me up if I squealed on him. Then you stormed in and grabbed me.”

Keith lowered Tomas to his feet and strutted over to his locker to put on his clothes. “If I ever find that funny guy, I’ll pound the shit of him”, Keith said as he left the locker room.