Evan: the making of an Amerasian god, part 2

cropsey23

Todd was closing up the store after a very busy day when he got a text from Andrew.

Andrew: “Todd, there’s a minor flood in the building we own upstate. I have to repair it tonight, since the super is away.”

Todd: “Want me to come with you?”

Andrew: “No, I can handle it. But I need a favor.”

Todd: “Sure, what’s up?”

Andrew: “Can you check in on Evan? I don’t want to leave him home alone overnight.”

Todd thought, I think Evan can handle himself, from the goddamn size of him. But instead he texted: “Sure thing Andrew.”

About five minutes later, Todd’s phone pinged again. He picked it up and saw it was a text from Evan.

Evan: “Dad told me you are coming over.”

Todd: “Yes, just closing up the store. Will be there soon.”

Todd looked at his phone for about a minute, and just as he was about to put it down, he could see that Evan was typing another message.

Evan: “Bring me two smoothies Todd.”

Todd: “You just had two smoothies Evan. Aren’t you afraid all the calories are going to catch up with you?”

Todd’s heart raced as he awaited a response.

Evan: “I just lifted, and I’m hungry.”

Before Todd could respond, he got another text, only this time it was a selfie of Evan with his huge arm flexed.

Evan: “LOL yea, the calories are catching up me. The guns are 19 inches now”

Todd froze, staring at the photo of the Asian muscle god, his dick rising his shorts again.

Then he got another photo, and it was the first time Todd saw Evan shirtless. Todd studied the photo in awe of the massive chest: Evan had huge, solid defined pecs, and a shredded 8-pack of abs. He was mostly smooth, save for a treasure trail that Todd noticed as his eyes drifted down.

Evan: “A little motivation for you Todd.”

Todd held his breath, not sure how to respond. Then another text from Evan: “What’s going through your head now Todd?”

Todd’s resolve to not cave in to the young man was crumbling: “Your chest looks amazing Evan. You must be 48 inches now?”

Evan: “I haven’t measured Todd. I’m not so hung up on stats, like you Americans. I measure my progress by how other people react.”

Todd: “I’m making the smoothies now Evan.”

And in response, Todd got a text, but this time it was just emoji: a thumbs up, and a flexed arm.

Todd quickly packed the smoothies and was on the doorstep of Andrew’s renovated brownstone in a few minutes, ringing the doorbell.

He could hear Evan’s heavy footsteps first, then he saw young man appear. Even though Todd saw him every day, he was still stunned by the sight of him: the thick jet-black hair of a Disney prince, which flopped across his forehead perfectly. His flawless complexion, and a jaw that would make Superman jealous. As the sun reflected off his perfect face, Todd could see glints of both his Asian and Nordic heritage. Evan was wearing a pair of shorts that could barely contain his powerful legs, and a very tight, short-sleeved Henley shirt. The sleeves were no match for his biceps, and the three buttons were gapped open almost four inches, revealing a glimpse of the powerful chest underneath. Evan’s arm flexed as he pushed the door open slowly.

Evan’s body language spoke volumes: “It’s okay, you can look Todd.” Todd also noticed that Evan had grown a heavy shadow of facial hair from just a few hours ago.

Todd was rattled, not only by Evan’s deep baritone, but also by his flawless English.

Trying to change the subject, Todd said, “Wow Evan, you have really picked up the language. You have no accent anymore. That’s impressive.” Todd found his eyes drifting to Evan’s thick chest, straining the shirt. All he could think about was the shirtless photo Evan had just sent him. Holy shit, thought Todd. Why am I losing my composure around this kid?

Evan beamed and said “Thanks Todd for noticing! I’m going to need a good command of the English language.” He reached over for a smoothie and said, “So far, it seems to be working, don’t you think?”

For some reason, the word command pinged inside Todd’s head like a boomerang. Todd watched as Evan gulped his smoothie, handed the empty cup back to Todd and said,  “Come in.”

Todd stepped up, having to brush past Evan’s gigantic shoulders.  Evan shifted is massive frame just a bit, making it impossible for Todd to pass. Then he moved his powerful leg, ever so subtly, in between Todd’s legs.

Todd stood there, helpless, as he felt the muscled quad exerting the least amount of pressure against him. Looking up at the young Asian muscle god, he dick immediately started to rise. Todd knew he was playing with fire, but he seemed utterly out of control around Evan. And he did enjoy being so close to such powerful muscle. Evan towered over him now, just smiling down at Todd. “You liked those pics, huh?”

With that, Evan turned to walk up the hall. From behind, he looked just as spectacular. He had developed the shoulders of a Nordic linebacker, but still had a lean, Asian waist.  “You enjoying that V physique?” Evan asked, almost as if he could read Todd’s mind.

In the study room, Todd noticed a number of history and chemistry books scattered around.

“My mom’s family was furious with my father, Todd, you know that, right?” said Evan, without prompting.

“Yes, I’m aware of some difficulty.”

“My family comes from one the purest Korean lineages, we can trace back our family to the 11th century. So my mother was supposed to marry someone with a similar lineage. They thought my dad ruined the line.”

“But I’ve been studying my dad’s family too,” Evan said, indicating the history books. “Turns out, we trace back to the Norse warrior Erik the Red, from the 10th century.”

“I’ve studied the history, and the genetic codes. It seems when my parents conceived me, their respective DNAs created a new breed of god.”

“A god, Evan?” asked Todd, a bit stunned.

Without saying anything, Evan handed the second smoothie to Todd and said, “Have some, Todd.”   

Todd popped off the lid, and took a sip. The smoothie was so thick, he could barely swallow a mouthful before he felt full. He handed the cup back to Evan.

“What’s your point, Evan?” And with that, the young god took the dense smoothie and swallowed it effortlessly, slowly for effect. Todd watched in stunned silence, he could almost see the protein feeding Evan’s growing muscles. He put down the empty cup, and licked the remnants off his lips.

“I’m devouring over 10,000 calories a day, Todd, thanks to you. And I stand 6 4, 235 lbs of pulsating, fat-free muscle. Don’t you think that is godly?”

Todd could hardly disagree. And his huge hard on seemed to acknowledge Evan’s power.

Grinning, Evan said, “Now that we’ve established my godliness, I’ll need a few things from you, my subject.”

Todd could hardly wait for the first commandment.

• Upvote 22

I love that he doesn't have to show it off, you see him and hear him and know he's  a god.  So true of the asian muscle guys Ive dated.  They had that commanding presence.

• Upvote 1

This sounds a lot better then what Evan seemed to become in the last part. ^w^ He's cocky and commanding but not too much that he seems like the next great dictator who only thinks if himself. ^^

I do hope he proves to be a caring but dominant stud of a god though. ;3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

Great story. I can not wait to see how big Even makes TODD get. Sure hope the next  chapter comes soon. Thank you for writing what some of us are not able to do.

• Upvote 1

I just read the first two chapters, and they are incredible!  Evan is quickly becoming master of domain.  I can't wait to see if where you take the story.

• Upvote 1